Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fitness Stuff Refresh Ideas

If they ever do a refresh of the Fitness Stuff pack, I would love to see them update the "Naturewatch" painting to include swatches that are travel posters for all the worlds that have come out since that pack first launched (plus Willow Creek, which was left out in the first round for some reason). It already has swatches that are travel posters for Granite Falls, Oasis Springs, and Windenburg, and I think having a matching set of travel posters that includes every single in-game world could make for some really fun storytelling, especially now that we have the ability to place rental properties in any world.

What would you like to see out of a Fitness Stuff refresh?

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,371 Member
    If they ever do a refresh of the Fitness Stuff pack, I would love to see them update the "Naturewatch" painting to include swatches that are travel posters for all the worlds that have come out since that pack first launched (plus Willow Creek, which was left out in the first round for some reason). It already has swatches that are travel posters for Granite Falls, Oasis Springs, and Windenburg, and I think having a matching set of travel posters that includes every single in-game world could make for some really fun storytelling, especially now that we have the ability to place rental properties in any world.

What would you like to see out of a Fitness Stuff refresh?

I need to find this painting. I've been wanting a travel poster type picture forever.
    I would love to see excersise bikes and have something like a gym membership, and attend gym regularly, and maybe a weight watchers type club for fat sims, and a body builders type club for fit sims. Weight watchers would get a juicer for reaching their goal and body builders would get to participate in commercials or be brand ambassadors for fitness stuff if they win some body building competition. A working weight scales would also be nice.