Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: The Sims 4 Modern Menswear Kit

Comments

• HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    I would like to be entered in this giveaway. I live in America. Thank you so much for this opportunity!
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Golly, not many have signed up. I'm going to hope it's because of the holiday... ;) I want to thank you for hosting this giveaway. Please sign me up. I'm in the US. I am looking forward to this pack - I'm going to have fun doing makeovers!
  • DaftputDaftput Posts: 4 New Member
    Thankyou @simgirl1010 !!!!

This is such a delight!

Entering from Japan

But I'm actually Thai :smiley:
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Enter me, please and thanks!

My country is Czechia.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,592 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway! I'm from the US.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,831 Member
    Enter me please :) I am in the USA.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Thanks for hosting. I am in the USA. Enter me please.
  • emberelfemberelf Posts: 63 Member
    I'd like to enter, please. USA member here. Thank you!
  • annalephantannalephant Posts: 98 Member
    I would like to enter please, i am in the UK.
    @simgirl1010 , please withdraw me from the drawing. The boySims in my head are driving me crazy clamoring for their new looks! I'm buying it tonite, in the hope they will quiet down. :D I haven't been hit with an inspiration bus this hard in years!

Thank you for hosting this, and I hope the winners love the pack!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,810 Member
    Isharell wrote: »
    @simgirl1010 , please withdraw me from the drawing. The boySims in my head are driving me crazy clamoring for their new looks! I'm buying it tonite, in the hope they will quiet down. :D I haven't been hit with an inspiration bus this hard in years!

Will do. Have fun! :)
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Thank you for hosting ❄☃️

I'd like to enter. US simmer
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Here goes my try. Central Europe, if that's enough.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

as weird as it sounds i totally get this comment my sim ayden is the same way when he wants something, the last thing was the bomber jacket.

ayden oh bomber jacket get me.
    me no.

ayden pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

me why would i

ayden cause you love me.

me caves and buys pack with bomber jacket. i can't remember what pack at the moment.
    i can be removed my ils schedule changed for the month changed. which upset me its supposed to done with by thursday so i have thursday and friday free. so i impulse buy.
    edited December 2021

as weird as it sounds i totally get this comment my sim ayden is the same way when he wants something, the last thing was the bomber jacket.

me no.

me why would i

ayden cause you love me.

me caves and buys pack with bomber jacket. i can't remember what pack at the moment.

I never play with pre-mades but this pack has awakened a ton of them in my game/head.

Right now I'm listening to Mortimer and Alexander Goth, Geoffrey Landgraab, Bob Pancakes (eep!) my new boy sim (who is still debating his name) and several others who haven't fully manifested yet. Vlad wants a makeover too, but I'm really dubious about his skinny legs in a skirt. :# I am pretty sure Caleb Vatore and Cassandra Goth will get one of those cute skirts, too, and I don't know who all will wind up with a new sweater.

It's pretty crowded in my head just now.

No, they are not all getting skirts. Probably.

edited: Oops, not Geoffrey, Malcomb. I always mix their names up. Geoffrey is currently dead. I'm working on getting his ghost to move in with Malcomb so I can bring him back to life - he is scheduled to be a villain in my story. I killed him before I realized this. Of course, Geoffrey will also get a makeover once he is corporeal again.

me no.

me why would i

ayden cause you love me.

I never play with pre-mades but this pack has awakened a ton of them in my game/head.

Right now I'm listening to Mortimer and Alexander Goth, Geoffrey Landgraab, Bob Pancakes (eep!) my new boy sim (who is still debating his name) and several others who haven't fully manifested yet. Vlad wants a makeover too, but I'm really dubious about his skinny legs in a skirt. :# I am pretty sure Caleb Vatore and Cassandra Goth will get one of those cute skirts, too, and I don't know who all will wind up with a new sweater.

It's pretty crowded in my head just now.

No, they are not all getting skirts. Probably.

edited: Oops, not Geoffrey, Malcomb. I always mix their names up. Geoffrey is currently dead. I'm working on getting his ghost to move in with Malcomb so I can bring him back to life - he is scheduled to be a villain in my story. I killed him before I realized this. Of course, Geoffrey will also get a makeover once he is corporeal again.

me either ayden is my second generation heir in my alpabacy. he knows he has me wrapped around his finger and knows it.
    Last day to enter! 🙂
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Last day to enter! 🙂

thank u and Good luck everybody
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    Hello, I'm entering from Australia if I'm not too late.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    I'd love to enter. I'm from the Netherlands, Europe
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Thank you!

I’m from the US.
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 918 Member
    I am in usa and would love too win this time.
    Thanks everyone for entering.

The winners are:

@illusie
    @BookBear
    @figgy

@illusie please message me for your code.
    @BookBear and @figgy please send me a friend request on Origin. My Origin ID is simgirl1010.