Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

At Least 2 More Base Game Updates Coming

The swatch overhaul was not the customize your space with color. That's still to come. Along with adding dimension to your Sims' lives.

Comments

• bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Interesting. It's Thanksgiving week, so I doubt anything's coming out this week. My guess would be next week 11/30, and then some update in December.
    The only patch I really care about is the adding dimension; I don't really care about more swatches. Even though I appreciate new swatches, I'd rather have more gameplay.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    The only thing I've seen Simmers mention that fits with "customise your space with colour" is painted ceilings. I have to admit that I've never really looked at my Sim's ceilings so it wouldn't matter to me much, but I know it's something a lot of people want, so I hope that is coming soon if not in this season.

I have no idea about dimensions, but it sounds like something to do with building to me.
  • FamilyFarmerFamilyFarmer Posts: 40 Member
    They're having a livestream tomorrow at 11 pst. They said it's the last stream of the year. If we are going to hear anything about upcoming patches. It should at least be hinted then.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    They're having a livestream tomorrow at 11 pst. They said it's the last stream of the year. If we are going to hear anything about upcoming patches. It should at least be hinted then.

That's 2pm Eastern. I hope they announce a winter roadmap from Jan to March Tomorrow.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited November 2021
    They should probably say what content that is part of the season when they are releasing it.

They released the twitter image on Sep 20th, and the 1200 new color variants to 149 build items update was on Sep 21th...
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    logion wrote: »
    They should probably say what content that is part of the season when they are releasing it.

They released the twitter image on Sep 20th, and the 1200 new color variants to 149 build items... was on Sep 21th...

They did say the roadmap covers October to December so it makes sense
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,657 Member
    Customized ceilings would be great! Yeas, please!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,957 Member
    Hoping they mean colorful clothes for babies…. I want babies updated.
  • SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    I'm always for updating something for the babies / children.
    Looking at TS2 and TS3 now realized it's lacking in the childrens clothes department.
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    Just watched the livestream, and it doesn't seem like there's something with color customization coming in next week's patch. Or was Frost referring to the Christmas items?
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Just watched the livestream, and it doesn't seem like there's something with color customization coming in next week's patch. Or was Frost referring to the Christmas items?

We're getting new seasonal items (not Christmas) and new hair colors for NPCs.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Rouensims wrote: »

We're getting new seasonal items (not Christmas) and new hair colors for NPCs.

New hair colours?
    I'm sorry to be a pain, I wasn't able to watch the live (and can't watch the replay right now), I'm interested in the seasonal items, though. Is there anyway I can find some more information on that? :smile:
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I'm sorry to be a pain, I wasn't able to watch the live (and can't watch the replay right now), I'm interested in the seasonal items, though. Is there anyway I can find some more information on that? :smile:

SimsCommunity has a picture posted.
    Calico45 wrote: »

SimsCommunity has a picture posted.

Thank you!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited November 2021

Free stuff coming via the new delivery system. No idea if it's functional. Probably decor
    vRnnrdi.jpeg
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(

Free stuff coming via the new delivery system. No idea if it's functional. Probably decor
    vRnnrdi.jpeg

Looks like some decor and some recipes. I never turn my nose up at free stuff, I'll probably use some of these at some point. :smile:
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Oh, the egg nog is really cute!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    edited November 2021
    The coquito drink and the hallacas (version of tamales) dish are new recipes.
    The coquito drink and the hallacas (version of tamales) dish are new recipes.

Yep

• Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Oh, I didn't realize it was coquito instead of egg nog, very cool. Awesome that it's an actual recipe, too, and not just decor.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Would love to be able to clunk a sim upside the head with the fire poker for storyline purposes.
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    Oh, I didn't realize it was coquito instead of egg nog, very cool. Awesome that it's an actual recipe, too, and not just decor.

I thought it was egg Nog too. :smile: All we needed now is some mulled nectar!
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    Would love to be able to clunk a sim upside the head with the fire poker for storyline purposes.

A Christmas murder mystery!

Someone in another thread mentioned that the "new" Mortimer Goth would resemble Poirot if he didn't have hair. It's all coming together....

You guys are writing my next save for me. :lol:
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »

I thought it was egg Nog too. :smile: All we needed now is some mulled nectar!

We don't have mulled nectar yet, but we did get hot spiced apple juice with Seasons (mulled cider).
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    edited November 2021
    Love the new recipes and the fruitcake looks lovely. Too bad it's not a new recipe as it looks so much better than the one in game. They could add the cake under grand meals or something.