Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Premade households - Who should i play with?

texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
Hi everyone :smile:

I'm starting a new save where i'll be rotating through Sunset Valley premade households. First i thought about rotating through all the premades but as i was playing with the Goths and the Langeraks i realized how long it would take to complete a rotation... So i'm asking your opinion: which other 3 households should i play with and why?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited November 2021
    I'd play the Roomies, for the reason that they seem to be a nicely diverse bunch gameplaywise. Ideally I'd give each a partner from outside the household, thus sparking five households. But since you want only three additional households, you could pair some of the Roomies up with each other. In any case your three new households all originating from the Roomies gives them a shared backstory, what is something I value in rotational saves.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    I like to play with the Goths, I don't know when it started but everytime I end up in that house I feel like Gunther isn't appreciated by his wife and I'll make someone to make him happy. He's a good dad and cleans up nicely both in appearance and if you fix his work or just get him a new job. Fun I think.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    You know me, @texxx78 - It's one of these three: River McIrish, Bebe Hart or Samantha Gray. (The first two are in Sunset Valley, the last is at University).
    AVvXsEgfDEMM8Y8s2vJIWH3M6YNSuOJwPzlUT8cfSZOMOxFtdY8ctEEaZNte0makrygC1CIieTY8kOOHSghtqy5f_QAGuFoOfrGlqoRtEUeTcP5ehhAwCZDAD7eTGo46S-Ebrfq8DgmpfVk9CCkIsJl0gTJgPGhgOvfLMLDEm-sIzdxATBnzjR54zgt-L4-ASQ
    River McIrish, usually, being the winner.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~