Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A lot of item need upgrade

ArarineArarine Posts: 250 Member
edited December 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
1.cooler is not 'cooler'! you can't storge your fish here during camping and they gonna spoiled whn you come home.() Com'on add interaction "add ice" for cooling (like off the grid fridge) and ability is stock fish (or food)
2.some light should be off the grid like torch orb from ROM, scared candle and peace tray from paranormal (why candle need electic in first place!)
3.vampire radiator is just deco. wish they work like one from snowy
4.Basegame Hanging Clothes should work as dresser too. dream home version is functional but not basegame one?
5. Thermostat add automatic setting that cooler when outside hot and warm when outside cold. Increase power bill.
6. Food stall, cafe stall. If we could tend it we should make money from it! Com'on
7. Woohoo in shower should increase your hygience
8. Fondue fountain from luxury party need upgrade
9. Aquarium from Cat&Dog is only aquarium that comsume power and water

Any more idea?
Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
Post edited by Ararine on

Comments

• GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Ararine wrote: »
    1.cooler is not 'cooler'! you can't storge your fish here during camping and they gonna spoiled whn you come home.() Com'on add interaction "add ice" for cooling (like off the grid fridge) and ability is stock fish (or food)
    2.some light should be off the grid like torch orb from ROM, scared candle and peace tray from paranormal (why candle need electic in first place!)
    3.vampire radiator is just deco. wish they work like one from snowy
    4.Basegame Hanging Clothes should work as dresser too. dream home version is functional but not basegame one?

All sound like good ideas. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 431 Member
    edited November 2021
    I want more things to craft on the woodworking bench, fabricator, etc. Our Sims currently have no way to make counters and islands, which is odd given we can make barstools.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I want more things to craft on the woodworking bench, fabricator, etc. Our Sims currently have no way to make counters and islands, which is odd given we can make barstools.

The catch with counters and islands is that they're like 5-6 geometries in one (default, interior corner, exterior corner, left end, right end, and curved) which makes them substantially more complicated objects than, say a stool, a couch, or a table. I suppose they could do it if they limited it to one swatch and had each geometry as a separate object, but that still feels like a lot to add to either object.
  • Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    The knitting system need some upgrade, or at least they should add more clothes you can knit. I love Nifty Knitting, but it's very limited in this.
  • PascaleJarjouraPascaleJarjoura Posts: 37 Member
    I would like an update for the windows:
    - Glass transparency and Not slightly white (so we can see the view clearly)
    - One side mirrored or half mirrored glass, with reflections like water
    - Windows that open and close
    - Sims interaction with windows, like looking through the window, jumping from the window, closing them when it's cold, open them when it's hot..
    - Windows get dirty and sims have to clean them
    - Lock the windows like the doors
    I believe it will make a remarkable difference to the esthetics of the builds.
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 250 Member
    I would like an update for the windows:
    - Glass transparency and Not slightly white (so we can see the view clearly)
    - One side mirrored or half mirrored glass, with reflections like water
    - Windows that open and close
    - Sims interaction with windows, like looking through the window, jumping from the window, closing them when it's cold, open them when it's hot..
    - Windows get dirty and sims have to clean them
    - Lock the windows like the doors
    I believe it will make a remarkable difference to the esthetics of the builds.

Imagine we got thief npc and if you leave window open, they could got in even door lock same to vampire if their could turn into bat or mist

Ok not all window could open/close but it gonna be fun game play like teenage sneak out at night.
    I think clearing window should come along with clean whole house interaction, you know that gonna solve problem of 'find where is dirty plate' too and not all window place in reach able place for sims in building
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please