August 12th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Free for all sims members to chat :O lmao

124...Next

Comments

  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Yes, the gallery builds are so beautiful aren't they?! I have downloaded a few and I wish I could build like that, but I also like to have every appliance out on the kitchen counters so I only put clutter on one counter so the model builds are not very practical for me. I also like all the activity items in the kids rooms. I like to use the corner counters in the kitchen for clutter. It's usually the cereal box, rooster deco, bowl of fruit, or a teapot.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 77,995 Member
    edited December 2021
    My mom made pizza for me. <3

    HECRPtE.jpg?1
    My Top Song of the Day: Girls Club by Cherry
    FPITigB.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,063 Member
    That looks really good!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 77,995 Member
    That looks really good!

    Yeah, it was pretty tasty. ☺
    My Top Song of the Day: Girls Club by Cherry
    FPITigB.gif
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    hola im back
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    My mom made pizza for me. <3

    HECRPtE.jpg?1

    That's lovely
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 77,995 Member
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    My mom made pizza for me. <3

    HECRPtE.jpg?1

    That's lovely

    Thank you!! It was.

    Now, I'm hungry looking at that again. Hahaha.
    My Top Song of the Day: Girls Club by Cherry
    FPITigB.gif
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    My mom made pizza for me. <3

    HECRPtE.jpg?1

    That's lovely

    Thank you!! It was.

    Now, I'm hungry looking at that again. Hahaha.

    I'm hungry too lmao 🤣 can I have a piece please lmao 🤣 hru ☺
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 77,995 Member
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    My mom made pizza for me. <3

    HECRPtE.jpg?1

    That's lovely

    Thank you!! It was.

    Now, I'm hungry looking at that again. Hahaha.

    I'm hungry too lmao 🤣 can I have a piece please lmao 🤣 hru ☺

    All the pieces were already in my stomach... And out. XD

    I'm good. How about you?
    My Top Song of the Day: Girls Club by Cherry
    FPITigB.gif
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    My mom made pizza for me. <3

    HECRPtE.jpg?1

    That's lovely

    Thank you!! It was.

    Now, I'm hungry looking at that again. Hahaha.

    I'm hungry too lmao 🤣 can I have a piece please lmao 🤣 hru ☺

    All the pieces were already in my stomach... And out. XD

    I'm good. How about you?

    I'm good I think just doing better, I'm pleased you're okay I really am, I'm just bored! I'm playing sims on my phone I'll post some pics, but I've forgotten how though! Lmao
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    Hiiiiiiii!
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,063 Member
    Hello. Didn't know you could play sims on a phone.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    Hello. Didn't know you could play sims on a phone.

    Freeplay
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    Heyyyyy
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    Heyyyyy

    Anyone feel so tired
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,063 Member
    I have a head cold so haven't been doing much, but did get enough sleep. Did you get enough sleep, @Ellierosex ?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    I have a head cold so haven't been doing much, but did get enough sleep. Did you get enough sleep, @Ellierosex ?

    I got a cold too!
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    My eyes are sore 😫
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    My dog in my sims freeplay is so cuteee
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    Wishing everyone a happy day
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    Hellloooo!
    "Za Woka Geneva"
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top