March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Free for all sims members to chat :O lmao

EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
hey, I want to get to know yall so making this, hope your well? I'm ellie im annoying haha
"Za Woka Geneva"

Comments

• EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    here's anotheer pic [url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/bce7gMm.png[/img]"]bce7gMm.png[/url]
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm Angel. I'm here because I love everything ts4!! It's my visual storybook and I have a blast with it.
    Cc shopping has also curved my addiction for real shopping lol. 😆 I have bookmarked pages I shop on daily. Eventually my game will explode.

I love dollhouse designing and collecting, reading, writing, dancing and roller skating! 🥳🥳🥳 oh and I have a passion for languages. I speak fluent Tamil hindi and Spanish.
    You are not annoying btw. 🙂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    I'm Angel. I'm here because I love everything ts4!! It's my visual storybook and I have a blast with it.
    Cc shopping has also curved my addiction for real shopping lol. 😆 I have bookmarked pages I shop on daily. Eventually my game will explode.

I love dollhouse designing and collecting, reading, writing, dancing and roller skating! 🥳🥳🥳 oh and I have a passion for languages. I speak fluent Tamil hindi and Spanish.
    You are not annoying btw. 🙂

hiiiiiiiiiii im ellie. I love sims 4
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    hiii...
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Hello @Ellierosex, I’m Captain Space Face. Some call me Captain Silly Head, others call me by my other name. I’m very well, thank you!
    I’m also annoying and pretty loud. Especially here on the forums.
    When I play with my sims -however- I’m extremely quiet and well behaved! 😇
    Hello @Ellierosex, I’m Captain Space Face. Some call me Captain Silly Head, others call me by my other name. I’m very well, thank you!
    I’m also annoying and pretty loud. Especially here on the forums.
    When I play with my sims -however- I’m extremely quiet and well behaved! 😇

hahaha same hereee
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    I'm DeKay. I don't even know why I'm here cuz I don't play The Sims 4 anymore but I love the Off Topic section cuz I get to talk to people. 😂

I love music and bands (bands are love, bands are life) and baking and digital painting!! :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    I'm Wren (online alias for y'know, identity purposes) and I love history, fashion (fashion historyyyyy), the sims, and all things GAY! I'm nonbinary and frankly awesome is what i am.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited November 2021
    I'm... well... (it's complicated) I accidentally put my Password in the "Screen name" slot, but put my Screen Name in the "Password" slot. So what you see, was SUPPOSED to be my password (my screen name is now my password) ! :confounded: I just never got it changed over, since it's a bit of a hassle and can only be done ONCE!

Hope that helps when you see that garbled mess!

Your fellow simmer,

5782341b77vl

EDIT:

I've also been trying my hand at "doll photography" using my Monster High dolls. I'm not much of a simmer nowadays because my PC gets SO laggy when I try to play! :confounded:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    I'm... well... (it's complicated) I accidentally put my Password in the "Screen name" slot, but put my Screen Name in the "Password" slot. So what you see, was SUPPOSED to be my password (my screen name is now my password) ! :confounded: I just never got it changed over, since it's a bit of a hassle and can only be done ONCE!

Your fellow simmer,

5782341b77vl

Haha, this story gets me everytime. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Haha :lol: yeah I still can't believe I did that :lol:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Haha :lol: yeah I still can't believe I did that :lol:

I still don't know how you can remember a password like that. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • sophiesmithsimmersophiesmithsimmer Posts: 24 Member

Ok this is HILARIOUS hahahahaha

Hi Ellie I'm Sophie, a university student from canada, I got back into the Sims about a year ago and have developed a total obsession, I even did a whole university project on the Sims!
    hey guys, I'm ellie, ( Ells ) I love sims 4, I love dogs I love dressing my sims up I love fashion in real life too :)
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Hi, i'm Texxx78. I love everything related to The Sims. I also love science, music, painting, photography, cooking... and so on :lol:
    texxx78 wrote: »
    Hi, i'm Texxx78. I love everything related to The Sims. I also love science, music, painting, photography, cooking... and so on :lol:

omg, me too!!!!!!!
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    You could call me Iggy, or Rex, because ignominiusrex is a mouthful. @MyriadSims are they/them pronouns correct for you?

I'm a new plant parent, have like 11 of them now, have to have plants because I'm allergic to pets. like to bake and when I'm not too lazy, to cook really good food. Like a wide range of music, except country.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    You could call me Iggy, or Rex, because ignominiusrex is a mouthful. MyriadSims are they/them pronouns correct for you?

I'm a new plant parent, have like 11 of them now, have to have plants because I'm allergic to pets. like to bake and when I'm not too lazy, to cook really good food. Like a wide range of music, except country.

How about What Hurts The Most by The Rascal Flatts? That's a pretty good country pop rock song, right? XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    edited November 2021
    Hey @Ellierosex, or Ellie! How's it going?

We've spoken in few other threads but I haven't formally introduced myself, I'm Sweetie. I'm a stay-at-home mom. I love the Sims and the forums. I also enjoy cooking, even though I'm probably only a level 3 in real life :) . I'm a pretty boring person. Ok, really boring :D.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    edited November 2021

We've spoken in few other threads but I haven't formally introduced myself, I'm Sweetie. I'm a stay-at-home mom. I love the Sims and the forums. I also enjoy cooking, even though I'm probably only a level 3 in real life :) . I'm a pretty boring person. Ok, really boring :D.

hey!!!!
    your far from boring! your amazing
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    You could call me Iggy, or Rex, because ignominiusrex is a mouthful. @MyriadSims are they/them pronouns correct for you?

Yep!.
    hey guysssssssss. I'm back from the dead
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,265 EA Community Manager

Your fellow simmer,

5782341b77vl

EDIT:

I've also been trying my hand at "doll photography" using my Monster High dolls. I'm not much of a simmer nowadays because my PC gets SO laggy when I try to play! :confounded:

Oh, Oh my.

If you so desire, please pop a message on my wall with your preferred username (please make sure it's available first) so I can sort this for you.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    Ellierosex wrote: »

hey!!!!
    your far from boring! your amazing

No, no, I'm very boring. I embrace it though. It seems when my life gets chaotic it also gets dramatic, so I live for the boring and mundane. I don't like spontaneity or surprises. I like all of my ducks in a row, so to speak.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel