Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plain ol' Legacy: Looking for Occult Sims with Children (child lifestage)

LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
Hello!

I am currently blogging a gameplay I call Plain ol' Legacy. It's not a Challenge. It's just a gameplay I want to write about and share with my friends on here.

Although I have a list of folks' Sims Gallery on here that I Follow, I am putting out a special request. I'm looking for Sims families that have toddlers that are Occult status. I'm looking for Vampire families, Spellcasting families, Merfolk families, and even Alien families. They can be single parent families if the creator chooses. All must have at least one toddler child lifestage. The point of having toddlers or child lifestage is so hopefully my gameplay toddler(s) children interact with the ones I add and they grow up together. Even if they don't, they will be aging up around the same time as my toddler(s) and hopefully meet up at one point or another.

Merfolk toddlers can be created but they won't get their fins until they are of the child stage. They should still be created as a Merfolk toddler. I haven't played with the others to know if toddlers can show up as part of the Occult status. I would assume so.

Onlookers of this thread can already have families in their Gallery or create new ones. I'd like to see previews, but they are not necessary. All I really need is your Gallery ID and I can find them from there. And it's fun to show off your creations for others.

Even if you think or know I am Following you, please share your Gallery ID here if you have families with toddlers or child lifestage. Especially Occult families.

I can't guarantee your families will be seen in Plain ol' Legacy, but I am sure they will be added in one of the Generations. If your family is featured by one of the family members interacting with the active Sim in my Legacy, you'll get linked to in the Plain ol' Legacy thread and on my gameplay blog at LegacySims.net.
Visit LegacySims.net!
pol-reese.gif
(Twitter Me: LSims2017)
Post edited by LegacySims2017 on

Comments

• lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @LegacySims2017

Can I reserve a spot for this, please? I'd love to submit a Spellcaster family!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @LegacySims2017

Can I reserve a spot for this, please? I'd love to submit a Spellcaster family!

No need to reserve a spot. No deadline as well. Just post when your family is ready.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited November 2021
    I have a few sims that you are welcome to use that are Occults...

I created a family with Magical Toddlers for a casting call a while ago. I also created a brand new family with this as a background:

Brooke Smith always wanted kids, however she was never good at interacting with other sims (what with being High Maintenance & Unflirty). One of her few friends Seneca (Who in spite of being her friend is her polar opposite) agreed to help Brooke out with her dream of children which involved a spell requiring marriage to work. So the Sham marriage was created specifically for the creation of children using blood magic. The Spell worked in that it gave Brooke kids but didn't in that it created Teenage Vampires out of thin air (who weirdly have memories of both having a childhood with Brooke & Seneca as well as being turned into vampires hundreds of years ago by an ancient line of vampires though one might be a plant sim with a vampire look). After this disaster, Seneca tried giving Brooke her dream family as a way to make up for this by trying to procreate the old fashioned way (in spite of incompatible orientations) and got twin infant spell casters while she became old as a side effect. Brooke was even more infuriated by this and her & Seneca's sham marriage is now on the rocks, likely headed for Divorce. On top of this, all of the kids like Seneca more as a parent than Brooke (which adds insult to injury).

They can be found with the link here.

• lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited November 2021
    @LegacySims2017

Hephaestus and his little family are up on my gallery! My ID is lilypadmeulin, and of course Hephaestus is from my legacy, being one of Noelle's kids. Hope they bring you joy! (Spellcaster family!)
    *bump*

Am now seeking occult families with children that are at the child lifestage.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    *bump*

Hey! I'd love to make some families for you :)

Just 2 questions: CC allowed? Is there one Occult type you need more of?
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    *bump*

Hey! I'd love to make some families for you :)

Just 2 questions: CC allowed? Is there one Occult type you need more of?

Custom Content is allowed. Just let me know what it is and where I can grab it.

No to the second question. Basically I'll be putting the occult families in respective Worlds. Merfolk in Sulani, Vampires in Forgotten Hollow, Spellcasters and Aliens will be placed in base worlds.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    12-11-21_64556_PM.png
    The Sabrine Coven
    Eldia Sabrine is the matriarch of the Sabrine Coven. Eldia grew up an only child with one goal in life. To become the grandmaster vampire. It took her decades of bloodshed and in-fighting to be who she is today, and she hopes in-still the best parts of herself in her children. Once Eldia had risen to the ranks and was recognized as the grandmaster of Forgotten Hollow, Eldia let her heart melt for one Lazarus Aldonold. Charming, witty, and quick as a whip, Lazarus had many women (mortal and undead alike) wrapped around his little finger. But where most women fell to their knees and begged Lazarus for a date or became dangerously obsessed, Eldia simply smiled and walked away. Lazarus enjoyed the game of cat and mouse until Eldia offered her heart. Madly in love and mad in the head, Eldia and Lazarus have two daughters they love deeply. Sorina carries her grandmother's name, and she understands how important that is. She wants nothing more than be what her mother is and more. She'd do whatever it took to keep the Sabrine Coven standing strong. Except listen to her parent's wisdom on when to quit. Little Ellenora hasn't grown into her adult fangs yet, and yet she sees the world with rose-colored glasses. She enjoys the simple things about life, like the color of the sky and the way the sun makes her face warm. Her mother fears Ellanora's ability to see the beauty in everything may lead her down a dangerous path one day. One she won't know she's walking until it's too late.

As if that wasn't stressful enough, Eldia has just discovered she's having another baby. A little boy. She should be ecstatic, but all she can wonder is which sister will he take after.

@LegacySims2017 I'll pm you their cc! I tried to use as little as possible
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610