Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you woohoo with a married sim?

Hahaha!!! Would you? Would you woohoo with that married sim and know that they and you are cheating? I recently meet this fine sim in the park. We played chess, and I found out she was a Lover Archetype. She got flirty with me so I let it roll. The next day I invited her to my house. We had dinner, and then I kept the romantic interactions coming one after another. We woohooed in the closet. But I felt bad afterwards. So the next day I "Just be friended" her. What would you have done? LOL

Comments

• SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I like to play my game like a drama. So, not only are my sims interlopers in marriage's. They try for baby with married sims too but of course it depends on the Sim. My sim Miranda have a baby with a married man. She's the troublemaking sister in the family. She's pictured here with her brother Dr. Casey Hughes. I have her lying about the paternity of her daughter. (I wish sims could really keep paternity secrets).

05-07-21-8-57-13-PM.png
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    I like to play my game like a drama. So, not only are my sims interlopers in marriage's. They try for baby with married sims too but of course it depends on the Sim. My sim Miranda have a baby with a married man. She's the troublemaking sister in the family. She's pictured here with her brother Dr. Casey Hughes. I have her lying about the paternity of her daughter. (I wish sims could really keep paternity secrets).

05-07-21-8-57-13-PM.png

That's awesome. Real world illegitamit (duh?) pregnancies. And lying about it too.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    If the story I’m playing requires my sims to commit adultery then so it shall be.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I don't play my sims as myself. So if the sim i'm playing "wants" to woohoo a married sim, he/she'll do it.
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    haha good question.
    It Depends on my storyline but mostly not.
    Lisamango0 wrote: »
    haha good question.
    It Depends on my storyline but mostly not.

I TRY not to. But.... Lol
    texxx78 wrote: »
    I don't play my sims as myself. So if the sim i'm playing "wants" to woohoo a married sim, he/she'll do it.

Lucky him or her. Lol
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Probably not, except in my TS2 recreation save. I mean, certain premades need to stay in character...

@SnaveXs Are you using Woohoo Wellness?
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    Probably not, except in my TS2 recreation save. I mean, certain premades need to stay in character...

If I want drama I might do it to break up the marriage. Remember the Sims 3 where the guy was woohooing the maid and got caught by his wife when she got fired and came home early? He had 2 little girls in that version.

No, I wasn't aware of that mod until now. The only mods I use to alter relationships are MCCC and a gender preference mod. I take it that woohoo wellness might have a paternity secret option, otherwise the whole family knows when somebody has a baby. I just use my imagination to pretend like the father's relatives aren't sending gifts. lol.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    I have the WW mod---I go out of my way to woohoo married sims, and always right in front of their spouses. So far I've had Mort Goth and Bjorn Bjergsen die of rage
    I have the WW mod---I go out of my way to woohoo married sims, and always right in front of their spouses. So far I've had Mort Goth and Bjorn Bjergsen die of rage

Awww!!! Poor Mortimer. Had to watch Bella with another guy literally!!! Would have killed me too. You're bad Nate_Whiplash 1. Lol
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    edited November 2021
    @Darstep0301 That was TS2 (although Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant did appear in TS3 in one of the store worlds.)

@SnaveXs Yeah, there’s a whole module for it.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
    @Darstep0301 That was TS2 (although Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant did appear in TS3 in one of the store worlds.)

Right!!! Poor Mary-Sue.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Oh yes, love having "This is the Days of your Life" moment.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    One of my sims is a devoted father, family man, loves his daughter to bits...and is carrying on a torrid affair with his neighbor's wife.

It's a two-headed story. The guy is just a woohoo addict. Anything that moves. The woman in the story is a freelance writer who works from home and gets terribly lonely when her husband's away (and there's an implication that he doesn't do enough to satisfy her in the bedroom even when he's home) so she has that hot-blooded neighbor over to put some spice in her life.

The extra "what a twist" part? The woman's husband and the man's wife on whom they're cheating are siblings. If she gets pregnant, it'll be an open question whether the kids are cousins or half-siblings.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
    One of my sims is a devoted father, family man, loves his daughter to bits...and is carrying on a torrid affair with his neighbor's wife.

It's a two-headed story. The guy is just a woohoo addict. Anything that moves. The woman in the story is a freelance writer who works from home and gets terribly lonely when her husband's away (and there's an implication that he doesn't do enough to satisfy her in the bedroom even when he's home) so she has that hot-blooded neighbor over to put some spice in her life.

The extra "what a twist" part? The woman's husband and the man's wife on whom they're cheating are siblings. If she gets pregnant, it'll be an open question whether the kids are cousins or half-siblings.

Whoa!!! That's rich.
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Oh yes, love having "This is the Days of your Life" moment.

You only live once I always say.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Most of my married sims have cheated at least once and I have no shame in it. (Dont cheat on your irl partner folks.) There's alot of adultery in my game.

Right now I have a club dancer who's carrying on an affair with a married man. The guy is hopelessly head over heels in love with her (and kinda going insane) while she's just with him because he tips really well.
    Most of my married sims have cheated at least once and I have no shame in it. (Dont cheat on your irl partner folks.) There's alot of adultery in my game.

Right now I have a club dancer who's carrying on an affair with a married man. The guy is hopelessly head over heels in love with her (and kinda going insane) while she's just with him because he tips really well.

And your profile picture is that of a preacher. But life is life right Pastor?
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    Absolutely not, for personal reasons. Even my party girl in San Myshuno only woohoos with single guys. Just, a whole lot of them LOL. But no shade to those who do, to each their own.

I use Woohoo Wellness. Love it! I love the drama it adds when the partners desire to have a child doesn't match up.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.

Thank you. I downloaded it. Woohoo Wellness is the mod that I needed because there's an option to find out the babies gender too.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member

And your profile picture is that of a preacher. But life is life right Pastor?

I just like the picture.
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 435 Member
    Dude. Are you going for a record of new threads started per minute?
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    I don't let it happen often but I play rotationally and sometimes it happens that there is a Sim for whom such behaviour just fits perfectly.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen