The Modern Menswear Kit is available now! Picked it up? Head on over to the Screenshot thread to show off your new creations here
December 3rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Likes / Dislikes

I love the knitting activity, but I can't find knitting under an activity like :disappointed: I hope there will be more Likes and Dislike options. And a food category so we can list types of foods they like or dislike. Or a clothing option, do they like denim or dresses etc.. What about weather, can they have a favourite season? What type of TV channel do they like? sports, comedy etc...

Comments

• HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 113 Member
    I wish sims were capable of using more logic. Sometimes, they do ridiculous things!
  • HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 113 Member
    @Elliandre, I agree. The likes/dislikes category is very limited...
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 360 Member
    I wish sims were capable of using more logic. Sometimes, they do ridiculous things!

Hah! Yes, that is very true. They need a logical behaviour overhaul. My Sim took food out of the fridge and then walked up three levels to a tiny bathroom to start preparing the meal on the counter in there, even though there were at least 10 available counters in her luxury kitchen...
  • ArrojacastArrojacast Posts: 24 Member
    I definitely agree that likes and dislikes need to be expanded upon! It seems weird that basic things such as reading aren't an option...
    Also, is it just me, or do the color preferences never do anything?
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 74 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »

Hah! Yes, that is very true. They need a logical behaviour overhaul. My Sim took food out of the fridge and then walked up three levels to a tiny bathroom to start preparing the meal on the counter in there, even though there were at least 10 available counters in her luxury kitchen...

Imagine here we have dinner table and it already dark outside. And they walk to eat at outside table why!?
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/gametable/woodwork/craftable
    Wish live in business
    Wish more interactive between sims and activity
    Wish a lot of refresh and update
    I want not-modern looking functional tea pot
    Fix the bug please
    Wish Better resize
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 788 Member
    Ararine wrote: »
    Elliandre wrote: »

Imagine here we have dinner table and it already dark outside. And they walk to eat at outside table why!?

I love sending my Sims to eat outside at night...but there's always lots of candles! :lol:

I agree that we should have more likes/dislikes, epically surrounding hobbies, and I love the idea of a foods category!
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 603 Member
    @Elliandre Simularity has a mod that adds knitting as a preference: https://simularity.cc/mods/other/knitting-pref/

I also recommend Helaene’s Preferences Plus mod, which fills in some of the gaps you mentioned. It just got an update the other day:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/preferencesplus-54470706
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 670 Member
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    @Elliandre Simularity has a mod that adds knitting as a preference: https://simularity.cc/mods/other/knitting-pref/

I also recommend Helaene’s Preferences Plus mod, which fills in some of the gaps you mentioned. It just got an update the other day:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/preferencesplus-54470706

Thank you so much for this! I will certainly be downloading one or both of these mods when I get on my comp tonight!