Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Fairies, Trolls & Dragons EP

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited November 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
World based on Iceland

Why Iceland? The majority of Icelandic people believes in fairies. Many people have small fairy homes in their gardens. Iceland even has laws that forbids the destruction of fairy hills.
47204946-traditional-icelandic-houses-at-skogar-south-iceland.jpg
Traditional Icelandic houses have grass growing on their roofs. Fits with the fairy aesthetic.
88.jpg
The beaches are black because Iceland is a volcanic island. The world should have cold weather all year round!

Fairies
Fairy life state from Sims 3 Supernatural! They should be able to fly/ hover.
maxresdefault.jpg

Fairy homes
Part of Icelandic culture, these fairy homes are often found in gardens. Fairy Sims should be able to size down and sleep in these fairy homes like they could in Sims 3 Supernatural.
d58f60c6785eef945dc8e506ea05b617.jpg

Trolls
A new dwarf-sized, supernatural creature, trolls are the size of a toddler Sim. They have the ability to become invisible and love to trick people. They come out of earth mounds and your house can be infected with trolls. Fairies can help fight a troll infection.

Dragons
People in Iceland also believe in dragons. Dragons should be able to be kept as pets like in Sims 1 and Sims 3! If you don‘t care for you dragon, it might start a fire and burn down your house. It lays dragon eggs that are extremely expensive and give your Sims much money!
1328034859_04.png
In Sims 1 dragons were able to run around and start fires if they weren‘t taken care of properly
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I don't want dragons that are basically fire hazard chickens. I want big dragons that sims can ride on. They should come in several shape and sizes, you should be able to train it for riding, to search for collectible stuff, housetrain it not to wreck or burn down the house, cook certain foods for them, treats and cures, pet and hug them, and they should have traits like glutton, feisty, clumsy, hot-headed, playful, etc. Basically, they need to be huge flying pets, with beautiful and fun coloured skins. And they need to be able to be trained different helpful tricks.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I don't want dragons that are basically fire hazard chickens. I want big dragons that sims can ride on. They should come in several shape and sizes, you should be able to train it for riding, to search for collectible stuff, housetrain it not to wreck or burn down the house, cook certain foods for them, treats and cures, pet and hug them, and they should have traits like glutton, feisty, clumsy, hot-headed, playful, etc. Basically, they need to be huge flying pets, with beautiful and fun coloured skins. And they need to be able to be trained different helpful tricks.

Some dragons are also known to take human form, I could see them as a lifestate.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I would so still love Fairies to be in the Sims 4. Please devs, pretty please?
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

Some dragons are also known to take human form, I could see them as a lifestate.

I'd LOVE this!
  • ArrojacastArrojacast Posts: 24 Member
    I'd like fairies, but as far as occult content goes, I'd definitely want to see werewolves first.
    Dragons I'm a little iffy on just because I'm having a hard time picturing them being implemented in a way that would feel right...
    But as a lifestate? Even if they were really out there and bonkers and grab that in a second.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    I love this idea. Gnomes should be added too, and maybe some dwarves or orcs. PlantSims maybe with Druid abilities. Oh, and zombies. Don't forget zombies. However, please let us turn off the feature if they are going to eat all the plants in the garden or invade community venues. Also, zombies should not be able to climb ladders (a limb might fall off). Speaking of which, there really should be some stairs that come with trapdoor openings at the top or manhole cover openings at the top.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.