Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

your top three things you want next year in sims 4 2021 edition

Comments

• redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
    https://youtu.be/pvA7-EjaSPI

That sung by an impersonator in Simlish would be awesome

I humbly suggest also

1. Let It Snow by a Dean Martin Impersonator
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnil5LyK_B0
    2. It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas by "Bing Crosby?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d82Xzey-4B4
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yes I wish the songs were in the game two also good choice of song @redrogue60
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    Goodywood wrote: »
    Bands with Lead Singers!
    More Traits
    Amusement Park

I would love a merry go round in the sims.
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    I want a year completely focused on gameplay, personalities and game mechanics. I don't want any object or cas item we got enough of them.

Well that wouldn't be fair to the simmers that exclusively build in the sims 4

don't worry even if that were the case which I'm sure it wont be bb and cas stuff would still come in kits.
  • ArrojacastArrojacast Posts: 24 Member
    1: Improved+expanded relationships and romance
    2: New AND Improved Occults
    3: Expanded (and more game-impactful) personality design, including traits and likes/dislikes
    Arrojacast wrote: »
    1: Improved+expanded relationships and romance
    2: New AND Improved Occults
    3: Expanded (and more game-impactful) personality design, including traits and likes/dislikes

sounds good to me.
    edited November 2021

I hope 2022 is the best sims 4 year ever and I hope you guys all get your wishes.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i hope 2022 also adds cars and more choice in term of furniture and appliances retro and modern like a top load washer with matching dryer sims3 ambition style and laundromats for those that do not went to have washer dryers in there sims homes to take there clothes to wash and raise socilizing with townie sims for those that went there sims to have lots of friends just sharinfg my wents in the game as a player @comicsforlife
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    edited November 2021
    i hope 2022 also adds cars and more choice in term of furniture and appliances retro and modern like a top load washer with matching dryer sims3 ambition style and laundromats for those that do not went to have washer dryers in there sims homes to take there clothes to wash and raise socilizing with townie sims for those that went there sims to have lots of friends just sharinfg my wents in the game as a player @comicsforlife

Well who knows maybe they will add those things. @friendlysimmers
  • NaeeNaee Posts: 2 New Member
    1.) new base game traits
    2.) new base game traits
    3.) new base game detailed african American hair
    Naee wrote: »
    1.) new base game traits
    2.) new base game traits

well I'm pretty sure they will add more african American hair
    and as for as base game traits I would love that to.
    Naee wrote: »
    1.) new base game traits
    2.) new base game traits

well I'm pretty sure they will add more african American hair
    and as for as base game traits I would love that to. @Naee
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited November 2021
    1. Bug fixes.
    2. More bug fixes.
    3. Still more bug and glitch fixes.
    4. CARS, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and trains. Bicycles and sailboats were a great start, but at least add some hybrid cars to the mix if you MUST be environmentally sound. Or, if not, maybe some junker cars that you can repair, and maybe an emissions testing facility, as well as a car dealer (with a generic name if car companies do not offer sponsorships this time). Its not if you cannot add competition later, and the neighborhood eco footprint is already in the game, so it should be easy to mark some as polluting and some as not. Bonus if the cars can fly or shoot colorful lasers.
    5. Buses, trolleys, and subways/subway entrances. (Possible new venues: Subway station, bus station, train station). Taxis and limousines.
    6. Flower and gift delivery service. Bonus for drone delivery. Surprise packages and mystery boxes with unpredictable contents. (If bad enough, no need to actually SHOW the contents, just the look on the Sim's face, and the corresponding emotion change.)
    6. Airports, planes, and helicopters. (I always thought it was cool how the high-level career Sims always took either a limousine or a helicopter to work in Sims 1 and Sims 2.)
    7. Newspaper boxes, with the option to either buy a single newspaper, or subscribe to newspaper delivery (choose from 2 or 3 frequency levels: daily, every other day, once every week on a weekend). Activities to do with the newspapers like in Sims 2: Crosswords, Simduko, get a job from classified ad, maybe place an ad in the paper, make paper airplane, plus new: make folded newspaper hat to protect from rain (sort of).
    8. A new empty world with 4 or 5 sized 64x64 lots. We don't have enough empty buildable lots like that.
    9. Tabletop RPG gaming. New hobby: painting miniatures.
    10. Maybe a partnership with Parker Brothers for Simnopoly: one IRL board game, and one in-game board game your Sims can play.
    11. Scavenger hunts available any time of year as a schedulable event.
    12. Blast from the past: Collectible goodies from past events return in following years, provided no special licensing was required.
    13. More sports activities: Soccer/European/Southern Americas football, roller skating, skateboarding, baseball/playing catch.
    14. Kids games like in Sims 2, plus more: Play tag, play hide and seek, Marco polo in pool, cannon ball dive in pool, curvy water slide, diving boards of different sizes: high dive and low dive board (Sims with low fitness/swimming skill might climb up the high dive, get scared for a moment, then climb back down...like I did once as a kid. Mermaids of course, would always be happy to use the high dive.)
    15. Spiral stairs. Ladders were excellent, but why stop there?
    16. Split level houses and sunken living rooms. Plus half-size stairs (going up half the way as normal stairs, to a corresponding half-level.)
    17. Hidden/secret doors that do NOT attract non-authorized Sims to the items BEHIND the doors. Secret means secret. Also, some secret/hidden doors that are available only to occults or celebrities, whether they be in clubs or not, high level career or not, and maybe some secret doors available in free household build mode that can only be opened by solving a puzzle (mini game opportunity). Also, recolors of VIP doors to show hidden door instead of door with ribbon and bodyguard, and recolor of club door to look like a hidden door instead of a regular door with a frosted glass panel on it.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
    1. Bug fixes.
    2. More bug fixes.
    4. CARS, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and trains. Bicycles and sailboats were a great start, but at least add some hybrid cars to the mix if you MUST be environmentally sound. Or, if not, maybe some junker cars that you can repair, and maybe an emissions testing facility, as well as a car dealer (with a generic name if car companies do not offer sponsorships this time). Its not if you cannot add competition later, and the neighborhood eco footprint is already in the game, so it should be easy to mark some as polluting and some as not. Bonus if the cars can fly or shoot colorful lasers.
    5. Buses, trolleys, and subways/subway entrances. (Possible new venues: Subway station, bus station, train station). Taxis and limousines.
    6. Flower and gift delivery service. Bonus for drone delivery. Surprise packages and mystery boxes with unpredictable contents. (If bad enough, no need to actually SHOW the contents, just the look on the Sim's face, and the corresponding emotion change.)
    6. Airports, planes, and helicopters. (I always thought it was cool how the high-level career Sims always took either a limousine or a helicopter to work in Sims 1 and Sims 2.)
    7. Newspaper boxes, with the option to either buy a single newspaper, or subscribe to newspaper delivery (choose from 2 or 3 frequency levels: daily, every other day, once every week on a weekend). Activities to do with the newspapers like in Sims 2: Crosswords, Simduko, get a job from classified ad, maybe place an ad in the paper, make paper airplane, plus new: make folded newspaper hat to protect from rain (sort of).
    8. A new empty world with 4 or 5 sized 64x64 lots. We don't have enough empty buildable lots like that.
    10. Maybe a partnership with Parker Brothers for Simnopoly: one IRL board game, and one in-game board game your Sims can play.
    12. Blast from the past: Collectible goodies from past events return in following years, provided no special licensing was required.

all those things are nice but what are your top three?
    if you could only pick three? @SimsILikeSims
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited November 2021
    1. Bug fixes.
    2. More bug fixes.

Top 3:
    1. Bug fixes.
    2. Cars/trucks/vans/motorcycles.
    3. Newspaper boxes.

Sadly, one of the reasons Sims 4 has been so limited is because they are much slower to release content than in previous games, but it is still buggy. Most years, they DO only stick to only 3 or 4 gameplay changing features, that is the problem. Maybe they should hire someone like icemunmun, Bakie, Kawaii Stacie, or Twisted Mexi who actually make mods just for fun in their spare time (and have every right to take a break from making unpaid mods when it is not fun). I don't know if Leniad or Andrew of Sims4studio or Zerbu are still available, but they would also make great Maxis employees (as long as Andrew was allowed to support and upgrade the Sims4Studio program he independently created). Leniad, sadly, has not posted to sims4studio.com in awhile, and Zerbu seems to have gone on hiatus.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
    1. Bug fixes.
    2. More bug fixes.

Top 3:
    1. Bug fixes.
    2. Cars/trucks/vans/motorcycles.
    3. Newspaper boxes.

Sadly, one of the reasons Sims 4 has been so limited is because they are much slower to release content than in previous games, but it is still buggy. Most years, they DO only stick to only 3 or 4 gameplay changing features, that is the problem. Maybe they should hire someone like icemunmun, Bakie, Kawaii Stacie, or Twisted Mexi who actually make mods just for fun in their spare time. I don't know if Leniad or Andrew of Sims4studio or Zerbu are still available, but they would also make great Maxis employees (as long as Andrew was allowed to support and upgrade the Sims4Studio program he independently created). Leniad, sadly, has not posted to sims4studio.com in awhile.

Well they have been working with cc makers of late so who knows maybe they will.
    The reason I keep it to three though is because it helps show what people really want next year
    also I'm always hoping that the gurus may see it.
    its also always fun to see peoples wishes.

I hope all your wishes come true.
    it would be cool to have papers again I'm surprised there isn't a mod for it. @SimsILikeSims
    (Merry Christmas To You)
    https://youtu.be/wKhRnZZ0cJI
    fun fact about this song the men who write it did so
    to keep there mind off a heat wave.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    Thanks for the reminder. Today is the very first day of the Advent Fast. So, it's time for me to start playing my Christmas Music. So, why am I sitting here in silence, except for listening to that wonderful Nat King Cole Christmas Song I grew up with?

It's time for me to break out my Pentatonix Christmas CDs! Yeah, this granny loves them.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    I love Christmas CDs to. @GalacticGal
  • HillOfTaraHillOfTara Posts: 31 Member
    My main 3 are;

1) More family interactions (between children/partners/parents&children) more closeness

2) occults, I love occult sims, I'd love a fantasy pack with a fantasy world that would tie in realm of magic.

3) more options for babies and toddlers, nursery stuff, more interactive babies, more options to bond with toddlers.
    edited November 2021
    HillOfTara wrote: »
    My main 3 are;

1) More family interactions (between children/partners/parents&children) more closeness

2) occults, I love occult sims, I'd love a fantasy pack with a fantasy world that would tie in realm of magic.

3) more options for babies and toddlers, nursery stuff, more interactive babies, more options to bond with toddlers.

I know a lot of people feel the same as you.
    children and toddlers didn't get much this year.
    I hope your wishes come true and welcome to the forum @HillOfTara
    @comicsforlife give me your toughs with chrismas coming up soon sims sining as a choir chrismas aongs sort of like this group sorry for my selection of music for the exemple i chose something thats very close to my heart https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3WjxSH6GQY
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Thanks for the reminder. Today is the very first day of the Advent Fast. So, it's time for me to start playing my Christmas Music. So, why am I sitting here in silence, except for listening to that wonderful Nat King Cole Christmas Song I grew up with?

It's time for me to break out my Pentatonix Christmas CDs! Yeah, this granny loves them.

People of all ages should appreciate Pentatonix's talent!
    pentatonix singing the song from the ending of the movie sister act 2 joyful joyful year 2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01FKyCXE-5Q&t=1s

• ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Werewolves.
    A LOT more pregnancy options and interactions. Unpopular opinion: I rather have pregnancy options then improved babies. Improved babies are still lovely though!
    More romantic options and interactions. Even a pack.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg