Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

your top three things you want next year in sims 4 2021 edition

Comments

• RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    - More romantic interactions as well as a dating app and preferences
    - The ability to create our own saved looks in CAS and be able to share them on the gallery
    - Improved likes/dislikes including adding more options and sims not autonomously doing disliked activities
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Body Hair
    Hotels (likely a pack but stating it more of just a lot type)
    Werewolves (also likely a pack but stating it of more of just an occult type)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    All sims acting more like they have lives of their own independent of my sim. Annoying that if I turn down an invite then later go to that location anyways it appears they canceled the event just because my sim wasn't going to come. Crashing a party that my sim hadn't been invited to could be fun.

Automobiles (cars/motorcycles/etc) and skills, aspirations, and careers around them. Have a automobile in front of your house, click on it to go to another neighborhood, and it's parked in front of the place you just traveled to. Current neighborhood sizes are ridiculously small for driving, but maybe have larger driving centric areas.

Sims genuinely able to dislike each other. If I had a Simolean for every time I saw two sims fight then immediately have a long string of positive interactions ...
    The cake is a lie
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    1. Paintable ceilings. Please. Nothing kills my artistic vision quicker than seeing that god-awful white ceiling as I’m taking screenshots of my build.

2. More basic items. I’m talking shower/tub combos like the one from Parenthood but with plainer swatches, couches that people would actually own in their homes, rugs with reusable swatches that size nicely, etc. Some basic clutter (house keys, another toilet roll dispenser, wallets & purses, dishes & glasses...) would be nice too.

3. Slow dancing. How has it not been added to the game yet...? It’s kind of sad at this point, ngl.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    - Hotels
    - Fairies
    - Mediterranean themed world
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I want a year completely focused on gameplay, personalities and game mechanics. I don't want any object or cas item we got enough of them.

Well that wouldn't be fair to the simmers that exclusively build in the sims 4
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    For cas - update that gives us the ability to copy and paste outfits, makeup, accessories, etc.

I'm not longing for any particular style but I guess sims 4 doesn't have much gothic/alternative/punk stuff. It's not my favourite style but I think I could use it and a lot of people would appreciate it. Another cultural wear that this game is missing is native/indigenous wear. Also some more clothing from African and West Asian countries.

For build/buy - update that adds the ability to paint ceilings, one-sided railing, and spiral staircases (but im not too fussy about it).

I really want some French architecture. That the only architecture style I'm really wishing for right now. Would be also cool to see some architecture from South Asia and again countries in Africa. Would also really appreciate some native/indigenous inspired furniture.

For live mode - add more sentiments for past packs. Add more like and dislikes. And of course more scenarios. A whim overall would be nice, with an improvement to satisfaction points with additional incentives to earn them.

As always I always love new hobbies and active careers. Any pack that adds that will probably interest me.

Packs -

Hotels
    Romance
    Hobbies
    Bands
    Generations (mostly I just want more stuff for kids, toddlers and babies with a daycare career)
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    1. Music related like more instruments and Bands/Singer/play music together skills or careers.
    2. More glam, less country kitsch.
    3. Occult related, like a real, full-time alien world. Maybe also include an update for Forgotten Hollow, it could use another couple of lots. And dragons.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    1. Werewolves
    2. Free babies
    3. Horses
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Better extended family connections & updated and a better working in game family tree to go with it

Whim overhaul that prioritizes specific sim personalities & big life events

Making ALL in game jobs (like repair person & food stand vendor) "playable" and easily assignable from CAS or household management
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    wow dragons are really popular this year.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    FanPhoria wrote: »
    Better extended family connections & updated and a better working in game family tree to go with it

Whim overhaul that prioritizes specific sim personalities & big life events

Making ALL in game jobs (like repair person & food stand vendor) "playable" and easily assignable from CAS or household management

New whims would be so great.
    Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
    https://youtu.be/pvA7-EjaSPI
  • figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    A lot of my wish items have been already mentioned.

My most important are:
    1. bands (and more instruments - drum kit, other percussions, ability to form a band - would love this as a GF refresh)
    2. attraction system (sims 2 style turn ons and turn offs)
    3. better romance and chemistry, harder to fix bad relationships
      ---
    4. body hair for all
    5. hotels and resorts
    6. houseboats (like in Isla Paradiso)
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    wow dragons are really popular this year.
    People are finally waking up to the truth.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    1. Get to work refresh with live in business (same to restaraunt) hire who you want so it could be family business. Better hospital staff or let lease let us order nurse so they wouldn't in the way or do some job. Better alien. Npc police and bulgar
    2. More wood working like bed/upright piano/toy/bookselve/sink/outdoor bence/dresser
    3. Not-modern-looking functional teapot please
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,551 Member
    Hand-holding while walking side-by-side
    slow dancing (for that first dance and bride and groom, etc.)
    untether the babies, please.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Mummies, Elves and Genies, I knew that Werewolves, Fairies and Dragons would be obvious choices, hence why I didn't ask for them.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Mummies, Elves and Genies, I knew that Werewolves, Fairies and Dragons would be obvious choices, hence why I didn't ask for them.

PLS Don't misunderstand, I still want Werewolves, Fairies and Dragons, I figured I'd ask for some extra Occults while I'm here.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited November 2021
    1. Social Dancing as a more developed skill with each level after level 3 being a new dance style - Electric Slide, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Tap, Swing, Salsa, Cancan. I'd also LOVE if a Sim could go to the Island and learn Hula if they are at least level 5 from a native. Tai Chi from Snowy Escape
    2. New Swimming Lots including and very much desired Granite Falls (Which NEEDS a refresh if any pack did SEE BELOW)
    3. More Spooky Stuff
      • Cemeteries with Mausoleums & Tombs, "Erie Feeling" or "Feeling of Being Watched" emotion at night
      • Update Costumes as a Category for ALL Sims & Pets
      • New Fortune Telling techniques (Tarot Cards, Palm Reading, Tea Leaves, Star Charts)
      • Trick O' Treating for your own Sims Kids
      • Spellcaster created magic candles for those with ROM & Eco Life using magical herbs
      • Bobbing for Apples
      • More to do with the Witch's Familiars
      • Fairies & Werewolves
      • Spooky dinner entrees for Spooky day parties
      • Buffet table cloths befitting the main holidays (New Years, Snowflake, Love Day, Spooky Day)
      • Witches' Magic Mirror
      • Hidden Doors like the ones in World Adventures as we already have the bookcase hidden door
      • Fairy Homes
      • New Flower Arrangements for the Flower arranging table that are darker and more spooky
      • Bat Houses to attract bats
      • Will o' Wisps
      • The Lunar Cycle
      • More magical plants like the red toadstools or at least some cool looking real ones like the Corpse Flower and the Dracula Orchid (very beautiful and mysterious plant btw)
      • Vampire Magic Mirror (think regular magic mirror but blood red glass
      • Dueling amongst various creatures instead of just Spell-casters. It would be fun to see Vampires to control bats or rats as an attack
    4. This is actually just as important to me as the other 3 - Deep Snow, Fog, Eclipsing Fog & Hail

Honorable Mentions - Mostly all ambiance type things
    • Grandfather Clocks that have choosable chimes, and are wind-able. Cuckoo clocks that cuckoo, mantle clocks that also chime
    • Rainwear being a separate category of outerwear that you can choose to change into when there is rain
    • Tuning Pianos, Violins and Guitars - Sometimes breaking a string and having to replace it
    • Doorbells with rings you can choose from (Spooky, Posh, Classic, Ode to Joy) I recommend checking ones that are for sale now
    • Update the Birdbath with birds drinking - need to be cleaned and refilled occasionally. There is a mod but frankly it was cheap to not have this already
    • Build pieces for clocks and bell towers that toll the hour
    • The ability to change the color of fire in fireplaces, torches and candles. I'd love to have green light in Jack O' Lanterns
    • Add Jack O' Lanterns to Fence Posts
    • Sweep Fireplace Interaction to ALL fireplaces and Add Stockings Interaction to Fireplaces with Mantles
    • Change water color in all fountains - Luminous Gold, Blood Red, Fel Green, Luminous Blue

Brief Suggestions for Granite Falls Refresh Original Post Here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/993617/refresh-for-outdoor-retreat-ideas-featuring-old-favorites#latest
    • Chopping Wood and Wood Piles. Make sure you need to throw a tarp over during winter
    • Axe Throwing
    • Arm Wrestling
    • Log Rolling
    • Bird Watching
    • Archery
    • Better Log Cabin build items in general but especially the walls
    • Log Cabin appropriate Staircases
    • Rock climbing spot if you have Snowy Escape
    • The above mention swimming holes
    • Bigfoot
    • Wall Medicine cabinet for all the herbalism remedies
    • Pantry cabinet to store dry goods Flour, Sugar, Salt & Pepper, Dried Herbs, Honey etc., The canned stuff from Cottage Living
    • A Few New Foods - Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans, Cornbread, Maple Syrup, Chicken Pot Pie
    Post edited by redrogue60 on
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    1. Occult
    2. Occult
    3. Occult
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    Yes please to all the above.
    1. Occult
    2. Occult
    3. Occult

I might be off the mark but I think your saying you want occults .
  • orangebelugaorangebeluga Posts: 2 New Member
    > @SERVERFRA said:
    > 1. Fairies/Werewolves
    > 2. A 12 to 16 lot Dark World
    > 3. Spiral Stairs

I agree with you.
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    Bands with Lead Singers!
    More Traits
    Amusement Park
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.