hi everyone its time for another top three things you want in sims 4 next year thread
just like last year it has to be an object skill interaction or game improvement
not a pack because it might not have the things you want in it
please tell me what three things you guys are hoping for next year and before I tell you what I want next year
I'm going to name off some of the things that were wished for last year that we did get
We got needle point and canning.
we got a happy haunts pack renamed paranormal
and the long asked for farm pack
as well as cows, chickens, and Llamas.
we got some new traits as well as Improvements to traits in base game.
we also got new sentiments
likes and dislikes and the long asked for fear emotion.
we got lots of hair in new colors as well as a lot of new clothing.
we got scenarios.
These weren't in last years wish list but I think they should be mentioned since they have been asked for a lot.
the pond tool
kids cooking and gardening
Modern Menswear kit
slow dancing as a skill
and a romance system
My wants are the same as last year,so I'm hoping next year I have some luck.
Good luck to all of you as well.
Toddler and child activities
yeah child and toddlers did not get much this year they really need new stuff.
I always love new places for my sims to go.
I hope your wishes come true. @simgirl1010
New animations and interactions that bring togetherness (especially for children) that I have listed many times. Things like walking and holding hands, pillow fights, boat rides for more than one, tag, cuddle sleeping, piggyback rides etc.
And third of all I want new and improved dancing! More selectable dances as I'm tired to seeing sims do that same weird changing dance to classical😅😅 lol. Dance category style we can choose from. Kpop style group dancing, ballet, and anything dance related that can farther improve the dance system.
I know you said three but I would love an off rink improved skating as well. (My favorite hobbie) as well as inline skates and skating parks with ramps. And couple skating holding hands. Would make for a great seasons refresh actually. 😁
In general I definitely want more sim to sim interactions and animations more than objects or skills. Like patty cake for example.
oddly there is a game on steam (in early access) that bares a striking similarity to TS4 and with a management setting. it's a hotel management game you manage and build up. it's in very early development though.
Improved evil and loner traits.
More gym equipment.
More types of massages and more massage equipment.
Improved game autonomy.
I'm always up for better autonomy.
And dance boy does it need more
@Hoverael and @Babykittyjade I hope you guys get your wishes.
Lots of new items for cas and build mode, like clothes, hair, objects
A new pack or something with new creature life states, like sims 3 supernatural
More and better whims
More pack refreshes
I'm pretty sure we'll get lots of new cas and build mode objects next year.
and new life states I hope so there is a big outcry for fairies and werewolves.
I would also like some better shopping experience. Better shelves that can be stacked with merchandise, currently so few items actually can be placed on the shelves. Customers should line up at the till, pay and leave with a shopping bag. An easy option to create grocery stores and stands from which to sell our produce. The sales table is nice but, I'd really like a grocery type store and a flower store.
I would also like individual wardrobes for each household at least if not for every sim. Clothes should cost money and I want sims to be able to shop for it, complete with changing room, and shopping bag. Also, would love a shoe and jewelery store.
I would also like a community venue based mailing system. There are those blue mail boxes in debug, I wish we could place them on community lots and be able to send stuff to whatever sim from them. Gifting in person is nice, but sometimes you just want to send stuff and be done with it. I would also like to be able to send postcards to other sims.
I would also like if they brought back the newspaper and magazines stand. Would be lovely for sims to be able to buy hobby magazines again, get fun and a little hobby skill increase from them.
A drum kit and BANDS.
And finally the thing that I and only I apparently LOL have been asking for since Sims 3, a frakking SEWING MACHINE!
That said, my 2022 wish list:
- Unlimited "negative" sim traits (High Maintenance, Unflirty, etc) split off in CAS the way "Lot Challenges" got split off for lots. You can still only have three "positive" traits like Cheerful or Self-Assured, but go nuts making your sims neurotic wrecks. I'd put Vegetarian and Lactose Intolerant into the challenge section as well.
- Partner up with Coca-Cola or PepsiCo (or Monster Energy, or some other real-world brand of fizzy caffeine) to put soda machines into public venues (or at home; who wouldn't want their own Coke Freestyle machine?) I'm drinking the stuff while I play. My sims should be able to as well.
- Heavier emphasis on bug fixes in patches. Maybe split the teams so that one is solely working on cleaning up the codebase while another is working on new stuff.
And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
My NBA site, Pace and Space
-A romance pack (Chemistry System, Online dating, Slow Dancing, Table engagements, more wedding stuff)
-More events( graduation party, pool party, etc) and lot type
-Fix Dine Out- til fairly recently this was my favorite GP. It ran pretty smoothly in my game. But now there is some sort of vendor glitch were the chefs stay outside. Happens in cafes and bars too.
2. The ability to live in Selvadorada & Granite Falls
3. More occult themed careers (particularly the Grim Reaper freelancer career) & a Cemetery lot type
I would also like to see the devs place a heavier emphasis on bug fixes. The amount of bug fixes that we have received lately is disappointing.
1. Fix all bugs before adding any new content.
2. Actual significant family gameplay features like interactive between sims that is other than talking.
3. Fix the in-game relationships to fit the stories they wrote in the household bios. (I should not have to cheat it to match it).
2. A 12 to 16 lot Dark World
3. Spiral Stairs
Expanded activities for children and teens - more after school activities, more school events, more age specific interactions
Multi-function, or at least two function lots.
Honorable mention: More traits and more trait slots
2. Werewolf game pack w/ world
3. Active musician career/bands
2. Casino games
3. Slow dancing
2, Whim Overhaul updated with whims that are specific to sim personalities and updated for all missing packs.
3, An Attraction/Chemistry system and relationships to be more difficult to achieve, it’s to easy in the game currently.
1. CAS overhaul. More updates of CAS so the base game/older pack assets don't look like garbage compared to some of the newer ones. Also, streamline Alien CAS so that you can copy body type/facial features. (ie. Use the link system used for Vampires/Mermaids, so there is still the option to change things, too.) I almost never use aliens (and I prefer Occult life states) because the CAS is too clunky.
2. More Occult life states. (Though I am not interested in werewolves unless they include other animals, like cats.)
3. More activities geared for toddler/child/teen sims that help enhance their gameplay. (And in the case of teens, make them a little less just skinnier young adults.)
It would also be nice if new features introduced would stop breaking before people get a chance to play them (looking at you, Mountain Climbing Expedition), but I don't feel this should be a wish as much as just good business practices.