Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    @rongtudjuuu , you need a picture hosting site :)
    Like: https://imgur.com/

I do not even remember do you even need to make an account, if just occasionally uploading a pic.

I have , but it is free :)

There are other similar picture hosts too.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    I use imjur, too. You do have to create an account but it's free. No worries.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    Showing off..
    9FiqQPM.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    @rongtudjuuu I like postimages.org, you don't need to create an account and it easily gives you forums code to copy and paste.
  • Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    I chose my athlete sim Leah and her husband to be the first to venture up Mt. Komorebi in my game. They had a lot of fun on the way, and I learned the importance of adding socks under winter boots.

lqODL2M.png
    qPqgeD5.png
    ZXVTjCd.png
    t3ucdIH.png
    FPTW1MD.png

I built a little shrine and camp for them up at the top - I wanted a little permanent structure where my sims could put a selfie of themselves on top of the mountain.

NUaygHO.png
    SHHl3Xt.png
    iZPiCXJ.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    4V5LBrG.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    @HavenRose
    I love that. Could you upload the build to the gallery? :)
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited December 2021
    @HavenRose Had to add this: great pictures which really capture the feeling of an adventure.

She's actually freezing her *** off and hiding her pain with a smile.
    UkftL12.jpg

"Hey Malcolm, ain't that a great picture of your urn?"
    He might not want to mention it was only because he himself used Malcolm as a plasma pack and kinda screwed it up. (Thanks mods.)
    SPPA1aI.jpg
    Post edited by Thrior on
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    It's never a good thing when the air is burning....

ufEb1Us.png
  • Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    @Astro Sure! You can find it under my id HavenRose2020. Make sure to enable custom content. I used Ravasheen's retail therapy set and Around the Sim's camping set, plus a few of their other various bits and pieces. The build mostly relies on Snowy Escape, Journey to Batuu, and Outdoor Retreat.

In the spirit of spamming, here's a few more of my favorite moments from her life.

IUEpXsG.png
    X2q101s.png
    YMuH03J.png
    (not my build - house from haledela)
    pcpxjFE.png
    Her mom's funeral was not the most dignified affair the family's hosted.
    Uzx5GJf.png
    XaoYvDj.png
    Her portion of the family museum. I'm playing a career legacy challenge, so I'm making each generation use all their extra money to buy and contribute to the family museum.
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    This is Hugh O'Riordan.
    kry2Hd4.png

He is the son of Eliza Pancakes and Simo Koivonenโ€”you all know Eliza from your own simworlds; Simo was a creation of mine who bore an uncanny (and wholly unintentional; I didn't notice it until I'd been playing him for a bit) resemblance to Steve1989, the YouTube military ration guy.

The moral of the story is Eliza's capable of popping out pretty decent-looking kids (maybe not with Bob, who breaks mirrors and scares small children with his countenance, but...)
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    zxYugxe.jpeg
    3Kw27vX.jpeg

Prince Rallah in an apocalyptic windenberg
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,929 Member
    edited December 2021
    [img][/img]12-10-21-5-45-23-PM.png 12-10-21-5-45-48-PM.png 12-10-21-5-46-21-PM.png 12-10-21-5-46-33-PM.png 12-10-21-5-47-43-PM.png 12-10-21-5-48-14-PM.png
    ok....
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    allright.. 11-05-21-4-39-21-PM.png

tyall for help[ing me out, fyi imgur requires no fee, but a text message is required so postimages is perfect for me. I did not take a whole bunch of pictures in my game (yet), i take alot of videos where i create scenes like im a director lol... so these first ones i post here is when i put the Gilmore Girls into my city, i met Lorelai at the Willow Creek Starbcuks i just installed ;) i been watching this series from the start and im loving the depth of the characters, so i downloaded the house from the gallery, and lukes diner and the independence inn. 11-05-21-4-39-34-PM.png

Its awesome what you can do in this game !
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    @Babykittyjade Why does he look so โ€ฆ satisfied?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Here's a face we haven't seen in a long time--Gary Glorious. He's not very happy right now, as he was just stung by bees....

3xOx8V6.png
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    edited December 2021
    POV: You are a small dog
    ZRzKDAw.png
    Hangry
    IKYFiIz.png
    Fed
    ixJtWDq.png
  • Options
    He's even less happy now that Felicia sat next to him. Felicia is my very first sim, and she makes everyone around her miserable....

4lsqnYz.png
  • Options
    And now Big Al has joined the party, looking fetching in that summer outfit....

YisIUTu.png
  • Options
    Maddy Kanine, with Green Dog and Pink Dog....

1OvNtHj.png
  • Options
    Maddy is a bad pet owner, because she lets her foul-tempered dogs terrorize everyone without stopping them. Here is green dog, taking a bite out of Vivian Lewis' leg.....

Z535e0p.png
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited December 2021
    @Babykittyjade Why does he look so โ€ฆ satisfied?

The chaos is so chaoticlly SATISFYING ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Olive Tinker, all grown up...
    k8xFaUx.png

...and looking inquisitive for no well-explained reason. She was just reading a book and then made a "what's going on? Is it the apocalypse? Do we need to get to the Vault?" face.
    99sYvOv.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    As I said before, Felicia was the very first sim I ever created--for that reason, there's some nostalgia there for me. Nowadays in CAS I will often tweak every feature from head to toe, and we're talking really miniscule details, like the bridge of a nose or the set of a jaw. But back when I created Felicia, I didn't know ANY of that stuff--as a result, she's what I call a "parts special". You know, select this face, select this hair, etc. I didn't even know how to do makeup. I guess she turned out ok for as little as I knew at the time, but I could do far better now

7r3Fokg.png
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    [img][/img]12-11-21-10-32-09-PM.png 12-11-21-10-32-57-PM.png 12-11-21-10-33-16-PM.png 12-11-21-10-33-29-PM.png 12-12-21-12-30-36-AM.png 12-12-21-12-31-15-AM.png 12-12-21-12-31-35-AM.png 12-12-21-12-32-30-AM.png 12-12-21-12-33-48-AM.png 12-12-21-12-34-00-AM.png 12-12-21-12-35-10-AM.png 12-12-21-12-35-22-AM.png 12-12-21-12-36-19-AM.png 12-12-21-12-36-49-AM.png
    okay i been trying to post the pics of my original lot, the one i started out with 6 months ago...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top