Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Take that..shows them for not having kids when I tell them.

Ahem, I just had something happen that I don't think I have before.
    sSzlalf.png
    I think this is one of the premades from the wedding pack, yeah I've seen sims go through trash but was was odd is after my puppy learned to do her business outside and following that notification he took her business. Just swiped it up, regular business by the way.
    svocsKb.png
    Then he went back to the trash and knocked it over, I use these all the time cause sims never touch them I thought they couldn't be knocked over being made of stone and all.

I do not understand.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,929 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    @GalacticGal, I didn't notice that the images you weren't seeing were png vs. jpg, but that's probably why you didn't see them before. Your internet connection might have been slow, not necessarily to the internet as a whole, but at least to the host site for the images. PNG files, as you so rightly point out, are much, much larger than jpg files, so are far more susceptible to that kind of thing happening.

@rongtudjuuu, I agree with her that it would be ideal if you converted the images to jpg before uploading and sharing them. PNG are not at all friendly to folks with slower connection speeds and are anethema to anyone with data limits (though I doubt folks with data limits even open heavy image threads).
    That said, most folks sharing images here are sharing them as PNG files, because that's what the game defaults to.

ty @Stormkeep for watching out... so it was a data processing thing ! tbh the tech stuff i cant really deal with im sorry ... i spend the least amount of time possible in front of a screen, and its not because im lazy, even though i am.

...so transferring images from png to jpg so that @GalacticGal can see them han ! :D you guys are funny sometimes, have a good day !
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    @rongtudjuuu I would never ask you to change on my account. I was the one who said not to pull your pictures. Oh, well.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    @rongtudjuuu I would never ask you to change on my account. I was the one who said not to pull your pictures. Oh, well.

i was being sarcastic, oh well !

No i get ya, your always jumping out to help people, i was just being (trying) humorous ( awkward )

I really appreciate you and all the help and tips you give to everybody. Your comments are always inspiring, dont get me wrong and please do have a nice day <3
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    ujCjqTR.png
    My Sim Evelyn based on K/DA, and made with CC/Mods, and she is with her fiance Don. The two have four kids together, Damian, Aamon, Mammon, and their daughter Lillith. The two aren't married, and they don't live together, but Don makes sure to visit them every night.
    zu2kQJ4.png
    The male Sim on the right is Damian, who is Evelyn and Don's oldest child. I aged him up to teen, and plan to age his brother Aamon to a teen later. The female teen is the daughter of my K/DA CC/Mod Ahri, and a Caleb Vatore I downloaded from the Gallery. She has her dad's hair and eye color, but her ears and tail from her mom.
  • Options
    @rongtudjuuu No hard feelings. You have a good day, too. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Of course no hard feelings, if there would have been a problem with the post, then action would have been required !

• Options
    @RedDestiny92 Hi! i been looking at your gallery, i love your Bella makeover btw, and i downloaded Emery True; where can you get dreadlocks like that if you dont mind me asking :blush: ... cause i been looking at 5 different sites and couldnt find the ones like your sim has, or some that are similar (short messy dreads i like that style) ...
  • Options
    @rongtudjuuu yo, glad to hear it, the ones she has specifically are from Strangerville. I actually had to check cause I have no idea what comes with what lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Oh yeah, well thank you @RedDestiny92 for going out of your way ! I didnt think that some may be featured with packs ! Didnt really notice dreadlocks styles before Jungle so i guess thats where i got the one that made me look for other ones, so i guess you dont know the site 'lydia locks' and all that.

There is alot of elaborate dreadlocks on sims 4 catalog, really awesome styles and im happy with what i found, the style Lenny Kravitz that can goto guys and girls ... That should go well with Emery :wink:
    hey thanx again for checking this out for me !
    p.s.: in the gallery your name has only the one capital letter btw !

ciao4now
  • Options
    Maybe I'll check it out lol thanks for telling me I always forget since I never search up myself :D
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    _____
    Post edited by Slacker on
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Roza seems to have a problem with attracting fire. When she was a teenager she set herself on fire attempting to cook 4 times in a row.
    4kQGBXv.png
    I don't think you need to warm up anymore than that.
    4X9cRVe.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    The Claymore-Graft family got family portraits taken. I temporarily moved the photographer into the household to take the pictures. I made his studio above a cafe, so they'd be able to get a treat afterward.

01-FP-Y1.jpg

02-FP-Y1.jpg

03-FP-Y1.jpg

04-FP-Y1.jpg

01-HSH-Portraits-Y1.jpg

05-FP-Y1.jpg

06-FP-Y1.jpg

02-HSH-Portraits-Y1.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    _____

• Options
    Umm... I'd rather you not, he's your father. :s
    LNNYBdC.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
  • Options
    Umm... I'd rather you not, he's your father. :s
    LNNYBdC.png

Yeah, this is a bit out-of-hand, now. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    @mightysprite Thankyou for posting the link, I've clicked me too :)
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    _____
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    The Fyre's household got some upstairs renovations:

Zp70V9u.png
    6yI9auI.png
    mNI65Aq.png
    pjfjnWh.png
  • Options
    nue5urE.png
    It really feels like she gave up after hearing them criticize her salad, you guys just got back from being at the beach while she prepares all your meals...mind your darn business.
    E3G5r35.png
    Hmm maybe not that much, I think your husband needs you.
    Bts4dzj.png
    I had them swap kids to get to know the gen 2 heirs, I basically have two legacies in one house but have to combine them on short meh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    dMacmqD.png
    Ibbplkd.png
    Summer and Travis more officially starting their life together, was it obvious that was them?
    mjUVHOg.png
    Still think it's funny to say stuff like Apple Pie loves Cinnamon.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    So I thought I'd check in with my darling Valentina, just to see what she's up to---apparently it's staring off into space with a blank look on her face lol But I'm impressed---this time she's actually wearing clothes! My sims run with autonomy on, and half the time she can't be bothered to put something on....

4dtgBMG.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    It's the next day now, and it's also Harvestfest. Valentina appeases the gnome by giving it a toy. I would've gotten a closer shot, but that's how Valentina sleeps, and unless I make her change, she'll stay that way for the rest of the day lol

hMrdX4u.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top