Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Orion, Phoenix, and Harold went on a trip to Batuu
    wzru29P.png
    Gr1lDtz.png
    5nfjXX3.png
    tZBp4vL.png
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Major fail---probably the worst Nina Caliente clone ever? I obviously need to improve my CAS skills lol

O7YNo9l.png
    Ahh, the awkwardness of the sims. This doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary at first, but they've been standing that way for an hour in sim's time, not saying a word, just staring at each other....

zmpxErF.png
    Dina was hungry, so I had her scoop this half-eaten hot dog off the ground. Hey, at least it's not spoiled...

k9N9Aym.png
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,915 Member
    Major fail---probably the worst Nina Caliente clone ever? I obviously need to improve my CAS skills lol

i think i like her lol, i wouldnt consider her a fail... she has the little typical mouth its cute, maybe just the eyes if you wanna be extra picky, she doesnt need a lot of work imho your doing good
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
    When Bianca tour the festival of youth she made a new friend.
    12-21-21-8-51-36-PM.png

12-21-21-8-54-07-PM.png

12-21-21-8-55-05-PM.png
    So the boyfriend took shots at her, obviously this is a trend!
    12-21-21-8-55-48-PM.png

12-21-21-8-56-20-PM.png

12-21-21-8-57-28-PM.png
    He can't help to wonder if he should be worried, should he be jealous.
    12-21-21-8-58-09-PM.png

12-21-21-8-58-24-PM.png

12-21-21-8-59-08-PM.png
    edited January 2022
    ..so at the next Foxbury cheers day he planned a little prank.
    01-07-22-3-52-57-AM.png
    He invited a new friend just to meet and mingle with the crowd, just to see what happens...
    01-07-22-3-56-12-AM.png
    Its just a nice thing to do, it could be a thing we could do!
    01-07-22-3-57-55-AM.png
    He actually bought a lobster costume so he can dress up as a phony Larry if she would like that!
    01-07-22-3-58-05-AM.png
    Yeah there is nothing to worry about...
    01-07-22-4-00-06-AM.png
    put on that costume and let's go home!
    01-07-22-4-00-34-AM.png
    Post edited by Slacker on

i think i like her lol, i wouldnt consider her a fail... she has the little typical mouth its cute, maybe just the eyes if you wanna be extra picky, she doesnt need a lot of work imho your doing good

My latest sim, Norm Rockford. I can tell you everything there is to know about him in one sentence; "get off my lawn"

SuQi2p0.png
    Goeffrey Landgraab is out for a jog in the middle of winter wearing nothing but shorts and boots, as he completely ignores the raging grill fire...

djIicwq.png
    edited January 2022
    Well, this is a new one on me---it appears that my sim is broken. All he can do is hold that plate of burgers--commands like "grab a serving", "pick up serving" or "clean up" are ignored. And I can't give him another command that requires him to use his hands--it's like that plate is glued to him

EDIT; I had to save, exit to main menu and then come back to him--now everything is ok. Definitely a game glitch

VDLjQtX.png
    I'm always mean to the Calientes....well, it's Winterfest, and I decided to make it up to them. They even got presents. But after the holiday is over, things will go back to normal...

VQKuRB6.png
    Nothing strange going on here, just Nina doing some grilling inside the family cemetery....

EB61T7I.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,869 Member
    Ahh, the awkwardness of the sims. This doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary at first, but they've been standing that way for an hour in sim's time, not saying a word, just staring at each other....

zmpxErF.png
    Dina was hungry, so I had her scoop this half-eaten hot dog off the ground. Hey, at least it's not spoiled...

k9N9Aym.png

obviously, she was hungry for a hot dog but couldn't quite bring herself to eat her sister, so chose the abandoned hot dog instead. but had to think about it for a while
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    As a side story to the Adam and Ellie Show over on the non-serial What Happened In Your Game Today thread, I found Jessie Charbonneau just randomly enjoying a beverage at the end of the bar by herself. Not flirting with anyone, not there with her husband, just...being an NPC. I wonder where Super Dave ran off to.

nEElQ3u.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
    Speaking of sims from the Played pool crashing the party at the nightclub, Adam and Ellie were playing their set and Danielle Lembeck just showed up and joined them on piano. 🎶My my, this here Anakin guy, maybe Vader someday later, now he's just a small fry...🎶
    MIkbQmt.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    This is proving a productive in-game night for screenshots. I swear Pam Connaught (left foreground, next to Raegan Puente) looks like the love child of Spike Jones. Pam and Raegan look together like a buddy-cop movie waiting to happen.
    82HO8DD.png
    (he/him)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,903 Member
    EBAObv5.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Well, this is a new one on me---it appears that my sim is broken. All he can do is hold that plate of burgers--commands like "grab a serving", "pick up serving" or "clean up" are ignored. And I can't give him another command that requires him to use his hands--it's like that plate is glued to him

EDIT; I had to save, exit to main menu and then come back to him--now everything is ok. Definitely a game glitch

VDLjQtX.png

Shift-clicking and resetting him didn't work? That's my all-in-one glitch fixer that works, like, 95% or more of the time (most notably when my sims don't know what to do with a newly-aged-up toddler and just end up carrying them everywhere and glitching out their pathfinding.)
    (he/him)
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Abby makes a wish!
    7f03d246174d4540f0241ab18bff969e3e44b160.jpg
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods

VDLjQtX.png

Shift-clicking and resetting him didn't work? That's my all-in-one glitch fixer that works, like, 95% or more of the time (most notably when my sims don't know what to do with a newly-aged-up toddler and just end up carrying them everywhere and glitching out their pathfinding.)

I don't know any keyboard shortcuts, but that might have worked
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member

Shift-clicking sims and objects to get the option to reset them is one of the features available with the game's testingcheats. You have to actually turn on testingcheats before it is something you can do.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,381 Member
    My hungry sim took her dog to the park for a walk thinking she was going to eat a croissant or something from the food stand, only to discover that this particular food stand is closed in winter. But the statue in the park creates a really nice projection on the food stand tarpaulin, kind of like shadow theater.

azD8PQP.png

Stormkeep wrote: »

Shift-clicking sims and objects to get the option to reset them is one of the features available with the game's testingcheats. You have to actually turn on testingcheats before it is something you can do.

Aye. Press Ctrl-Shift-C to bring up the text box, type in "testingcheatsenabled", press enter, press Ctrl-Shift-C again to get the box off the screen, then enjoy the power you now have.
    (he/him)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,903 Member
    pCsfSIJ.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top