Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas from The Sims FreePlay

Comments

• kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Oh yeah there is a lot of ideas from Sims freeplay. They have this ball masquerade event right now (that I don't think I'll get to fully complete) but it has some nice furniture styles.

They also have a lot of out there or niche updates. I remember they had this winter wonderland event. That came with furniture made out of ice. I don't have pictures right now but I think they do it every winter.

I don't think sims 4 would do anything like that because I don't think it would sell well because how would people use furniture like that in builds?

What I like tho is the variety of hobby items and activities in the game
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    Oh yeah there is a lot of ideas from Sims freeplay. They have this ball masquerade event right now (that I don't think I'll get to fully complete) but it has some nice furniture styles.

They also have a lot of out there or niche updates. I remember they had this winter wonderland event. That came with furniture made out of ice. I don't have pictures right now but I think they do it every winter.

I don't think sims 4 would do anything like that because I don't think it would sell well because how would people use furniture like that in builds?

Some of the winter updates/events have only been repeated once or twice. The Winter Wonderland has only been repeated two times (for a total of 3 times).

• kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

Some of the winter updates/events have only been repeated once or twice. The Winter Wonderland has only been repeated two times (for a total of 3 times).

Oh when I first started playing freeplay I got that event and I haven't played that much just been playing again for a few months now. So I wasn't sure. Thanks for clarifying.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    They have a lot of nice ideas and stuff in Sims Freeplay. I tried to play it a few times but it always leaves me exhausted. 😭 I saw they had some recent update about Diwali, with foods and such, they need to bring that to TS4 too.
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    edited November 2021
    Toddler activity! Pool cleaning! Pool acitivity! Feed duck in park! Love how new clothes by buy it! escalator! Fuctional lift! Spiral stair! Fire pole! I love candy house theme! Pouch swing! horse! So many item that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 amazing!
    Post edited by Ararine on
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Lawn mowing
    Swimming pool cleaning
    Preteens
    Garage stuff
    Swimming pool volleyball net
    Karate
    Nectar making
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    They have Cars, garages, lawn mowing….. this is so frustrating……
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    They have Cars, garages, lawn mowing….. this is so frustrating……

pre-teens, nectar making, karate, volleyball net for swimming pools and pool cleaning