Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blooming Rooms Official Announcement (Now Available)

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    I can’t believe some of you are actually paying for this. You’re absurd. I used to adore this franchise. Now I can’t wait to see it crumble.

Crumble? As in Apple Crumble?! Yummy 🥺. I’ll have that with my coffee too.

10 years ago, we could have got 5 kits, 1GP, 2SP’s and an EP in ONE pack. Yet some of you are here squealing like girls over a bunch of plants????
    Like I said. Absurd.

—T

Let me tell you what’s even more absurd:

The sound of a full grown manly man squealing like a sweet little girl over apple crumble. Or pixel plants.

Fun fact: 10 years ago I didn’t know the sims existed. I actually never heard of this game until 8 years ago. Up until then you could find me clubbin’ in the night club and would you believe it, while you folks were potty training your sims I spent a fortune on Plasma Janes and bar snacks. Not that anybody cares. But man had I fun. It was almost criminal. I was lucky I didn’t end up in jail for all the fun I had.
    What happened, you ask? Well, that’s a story for another day. Be patient, be patient.

Anyway, back to the squealing full grown manly man. I can hear him right now. As in right now.
    If you can hear him too and - in the very unlikely case - you’re wondering who it is, I don’t mind sharing…

Wait for it…

Wait for it…

It’s ME!
    LOL!

🪴🍭💖OMG IM SO XCITED IVY CURTAINS KAWAII KAWAII PLANT POTTIES AAAH! SQUEEEEEAL! 💖🍭 🪴
    LOLLOLLOLFaint.

— X
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    I can’t believe some of you are actually paying for this. You’re absurd. I used to adore this franchise. Now I can’t wait to see it crumble.

Crumble? As in Apple Crumble?! Yummy 🥺. I’ll have that with my coffee too.

10 years ago, we could have got 5 kits, 1GP, 2SP’s and an EP in ONE pack. Yet some of you are here squealing like girls over a bunch of plants????
    Like I said. Absurd.

—T

Let me tell you what’s even more absurd:

The sound of a full grown manly man squealing like a sweet little girl over apple crumble. Or pixel plants.

Fun fact: 10 years ago I didn’t know the sims existed. I actually never heard of this game until 8 years ago. Up until then you could find me clubbin’ in the night club and would you believe it, while you folks were potty training your sims I spent a fortune on Plasma Janes and bar snacks. Not that anybody cares. But man had I fun. It was almost criminal. I was lucky I didn’t end up in jail for all the fun I had.
    What happened, you ask? Well, that’s a story for another day. Be patient, be patient.

Anyway, back to the squealing full grown manly man. I can hear him right now. As in right now.
    If you can hear him too and - in the very unlikely case - you’re wondering who it is, I don’t mind sharing…

Wait for it…

Wait for it…

It’s ME!
    LOL!

🪴🍭💖OMG IM SO XCITED IVY CURTAINS KAWAII KAWAII PLANT POTTIES AAAH! SQUEEEEEAL! 💖🍭 🪴
    LOLLOLLOLFaint.

— X

I never knew the sims franchise existed until about 6 years ago, I think. But I always wanted a game like the sims, especially when I was younger I just never thought anyone made a game like that lol.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    As much as like this, I am a bit disappointed that there is no alternative to this type of plant that you usually set in corners of a room.
    I will still be using this one a lot.
    11-06-21_7-59-31_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Also, why not a large single tile plant?
    This one is custom content.
    11-06-21_8-09-57_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    As much as like this, I am a bit disappointed that there is no alternative to this type of plant that you usually set in corners of a room.
    I will still be using this one a lot.
    11-06-21_7-59-31_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Also, why not a large single tile plant?
    This one is custom content.
    11-06-21_8-09-57_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The custom plant is very pretty. Where can I get it? 😁
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

That's from peacemaker.
    https://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.com/search?q=futura

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

That's from peacemaker.
    https://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.com/search?q=futura

Thank you! 😁
    That's an interesting gif. I like it, wish sims could really swing from their vines. 😂
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    That's an interesting gif. I like it, wish sims could really swing from their vines. 😂

It's both interesting and very nice. :) But that reminds me of something that's been bugging me a bit lately. I don't like the apparent change to the "cover" art for new packs. That's not to say that the new art isn't lovely because I do think it is. However, if the new ones don't clearly represent what's actually in the tin, I'd much rather have plain old boring ones that do.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited November 2021
    VeeDub wrote: »

It's both interesting and very nice. :) But that reminds me of something that's been bugging me a bit lately. I don't like the apparent change to the "cover" art for new packs. That's not to say that the new art isn't lovely because I do think it is. However, if the new ones don't clearly represent what's actually in the tin, I'd much rather have plain old boring ones that do.

Same here, while I understand that kits might not be exciting...I mean, how do you make a bunch of plants exciting? I am not a fan of them using art that is showcasing things that you can't do in the game. Like the airport for the Incheon arrivals kit.

And they got in trouble recently for using a completely different window for the promotion for the Industrial Loft kit.
    They posted another such picture where the sim is taking a selfie with the plant. I hope that one at least is possible. But really, I like the swinging sim gif. It gives me circus or vaudeville show vibes. Not trying to read too much into it, but kind of hope it's a cheeky hint of things to come. I really want a winter EP.
  • chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member

I don't recognise that hair nor that top! I predict the Sims Community will explode by Wednesday! 🤣🤯

(But seriously, if they haven't got that hair in the pipeline....can it be in the pipeline??)
    Why are those sims so small. They look like pixies, except they have no wings. Are they teasing some hints? 🤔
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,061 Member
    Why are those sims so small. They look like pixies, except they have no wings. Are they teasing some hints? 🤔

*gasp!*

I'm AncientMuse and I approve of this message! :smiley:
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I probably have most of the cc plants that TSR artists have to offer and I am STILL excited for this kit...you can never have too many plants! <3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • MissingHoursMissingHours Posts: 4 New Member
    > @CAPTAIN_NXR7 said:
    > Crumble? As in Apple Crumble?! Yummy 🥺. I’ll have that with my coffee too.

Apple crumble is one of the great wonders of the world. Now, because of your mention, I need to drop really unsubtle hints to my Mum so she'll make me some on my next visit. Wonderful stuff!
  • LeccaLecca Posts: 123 Member
    Plants are some of my favorite clutter to add to my sims houses. I can’t wait!!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Again, none of this comes with the actual kit…..wasn’t the window scandal enough ? :lol:

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    edited November 2021
    I keep mis-reading the title as Season of Elves. I wish!

The original "The Sims" came out just before the Fellowship of the Ring film and many Simmers designed beautiful CAS and build stuff for that. (or was it Sims 2)? Happy days. :)<3

Now off to buy the kit.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Again, none of this comes with the actual kit…..wasn’t the window scandal enough ? :lol:

The hanging plant is in the pack. Maybe there's a mod out there to get your sim to swing on it. 😄