Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape trial?

Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
I enjoyed the Eco-Lifestyle trial as it was a good way for me to try out the features I wasn't sure about. I didn't go for it in the end because I don't think I'd get the use out of the pack and I'm wary because I bought several Sims 3 packs I'd skipped years ago and wished I hadn't. I was wondering if we are likely to get a trial for Snowy Escape, because I'm curious about it but not quite curious enough to buy it without a trial.
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
Post edited by Mariefoxprice83 on

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,857 Member
    I don't think there's any way of predicting which pack will be next. CL was released in 2016. Free trial in April. EL was released in 2020. Free trial in June. Get Famous was released in 2020. Free trial in October. The only consistency seems to be a 2-3 month span between free trials. So maybe another in Dec-Jan.
  • sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    Hopefully so. The world looks really nice and I'd love to play in it. I heard the gameplay is lacking and I want to be able to experience the pack for myself.
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Hopefully so. The world looks really nice and I'd love to play in it. I heard the gameplay is lacking and I want to be able to experience the pack for myself.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. There are things about the pack than intrigue me but it feels more like a "might buy" than a "must buy."
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    Snowy Escape has amazing visuals, but... hmm... makes me go :thinking:
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future