Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nraas - Stop Teen From Aging? or Allow Teen to Age but Not Change Body into Young Adult?

Hi,

Does anybody know, with Nraas, if you can stop a teen from aging?

or (more preferred) Allow the teen to Age-up but not change their body into a Young Adults body? Meaning, become a young adult, but keep teenager sized body?

^_^, ty

Comments

• Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I use NRaas Master Controller to set the age back to the first day of the lifestage. Sim ->Intermediate ->Age Relative and set the number to 1.

That way I can keep certain sims from aging up to the next lifestage, but I have to keep an eye on their aging in days.

I don't know if there is a mod that can keep a whole age group from aging, but maybe it's possible with a mod like NRaas StoryProgression if you set the teens as a "caste" and change some settings for them. I have no idea if that's possible, so maybe @igazor knows better?

cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited November 2021
    A flexible, modded aging manager is required to allow aging on (or off) at the individual sim level or on a subset of sims. The usual choices are NRaas StoryProgression or, if SP is not viable for some reason or the player does not really want the rest of its features, then Buzzler's Aging Manager (the two really shouldn't be used together, though).

If using NRaas SP, then it becomes NRaas > SP > ...
    Sim Options > Death: Allow Aging > T/F (on an individual sim if this is what was wanted)
    Caste Options > Teenagers > Death: Allow Aging > T/F (on City Hall or an in-game computer for a class of sims if this is what was wanted)
    Town Options > Death: Allow Aging > T/F (on City Hall/computer for the rest of the town)

Sim Options will trump the others, Caste Options will trump Town Options.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    SpookeSpooke Posts: 174 Member
    Cororon wrote: »
    igazor wrote: »

Thank you both!