Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Kit Leak: Blooming Rooms

AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
Seems the next kit has been leaked by Microsoft.

https://simscommunity.info/2021/10/30/leak-the-sims-4-blooming-rooms-kit/
Post edited by Allinsimstime on

Comments

• AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    It’s titled Blooming Rooms and is coming on November 9th.

FC7dGllX0AEkhOD-scaled.jpeg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I want that room in my game. I hope it comes with the kit. It does need a fountain though.
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    That looks beautiful!
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    How cool. Microsoft is on it, too. This is two leaked kits now.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Maybe it wasn't really leaked, but was "leaked" with a wink-wink-nudge-nudge to appease players who have complained about so little news about what's coming. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I like it.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Probably just a build and buy kit :( but if it has some gameplay attributes like new aspirations to do with growing houseplants or something I might get it.
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Not for me. I’m bored of this sort of content that just sits in a corner to look pretty, I doubt we will be able to interact with any of this stuff. Didn’t we just have a major gardening overhaul too, why do we need even more decor plants?
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    There's so many other themes I'd wish they'd have gone with, but it's a build/buy set, so I won't be able to resist.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    This is just sad at this point.
  • MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    This kit makes me easy not to buy it. I rarely decorate my houses with flowers. They look nice but not really different from the stuff we already have in the game.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    I really like this
  • d0ll_v0m1td0ll_v0m1t Posts: 23 Member
    OH MY GOD I NEED THIS
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    Laruhell wrote: »
    ''guys dont worry we hear you and understand you want more family gameplay, occult gameplay, cars and bands and reworked traits for sims etc.

anyway here, we have some plants for u, merry christmas''

This made me chuckle. Although actually, more plants have also been suggested by many players and also they at least made it clear that we'll be only getting 3 CAS kits and 1 Buy/Build kit. I wonder why people still speculate that the Plant Kit will come with new gameplay.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    I mean, I love plants as much as the next person... but a whole kit dedicated to them? I'm not so sure about that. Looks like there's a few new tables as well, whoop de doo. :|

All I want is a pyjama kit, and then I'll shut up.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • GreenTurtleGreenTurtle Posts: 153 Member
    I don't think the game actually needs new plant, but well, turning your living room into a botanic garden is a thing a lot of simmers do, so...

What we really need is for the existing plants to have their footprints reduced. There's plenty of fine plants that won't fit on any surface because of their giant footprints. Ask me again why I hate the shelves in this game; it's because nothing fits on them! Same goes for a lot of the clutter, by the way.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I don't think the game actually needs new plant, but well, turning your living room into a botanic garden is a thing a lot of simmers do, so...

What we really need is for the existing plants to have their footprints reduced. There's plenty of fine plants that won't fit on any surface because of their giant footprints. Ask me again why I hate the shelves in this game; it's because nothing fits on them! Same goes for a lot of the clutter, by the way.

My sentiments on the shelves exactly. So many shelves so few items that fit on them, it’s endlessly frustrating.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I love plants. This looks nice, I might get this one.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    I would like to see individual pictures of the plants. I am not a big fan of the big shelves of plants, I almost never use them in my builds. I like to add plants as an accent decor, the full feature wall of plants is not my thing.
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I love adding plants to my build and am always happy to have more options, so I'm definitely getting this.
    I hope that most of these plants can be placed individually and there aren't many items with the plants already placed together.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I really like plants and there are very pretty plants in this kit, but I think plants in general are rather boring in game because they are just items and you can't do anything to them :( I'd want to take care of them. I do understand though that it would be a disaster if sims couldn't reach some plants and it would also limit builders, so I think my sims just have to focus on gardening if I want to care for plants :sweat_smile::)

I could be into trimming bushes and mowing lawn if they made a kit like that :joy: I'd kinda like to have my sims do gardening chores, even though it was sometimes such a pain in TS2. Anyway it should be possible to select it just for some families like Laundry Day laundry.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    haisin wrote: »
    I really like plants and there are very pretty plants in this kit, but I think plants in general are rather boring in game because they are just items and you can't do anything to them :( I'd want to take care of them. I do understand though that it would be a disaster if sims couldn't reach some plants and it would also limit builders, so I think my sims just have to focus on gardening if I want to care for plants :sweat_smile::)

I could be into trimming bushes and mowing lawn if they made a kit like that :joy: I'd kinda like to have my sims do gardening chores, even though it was sometimes such a pain in TS2. Anyway it should be possible to select it just for some families like Laundry Day laundry.

Normal gardening as it is right now is as much chore-like as I'll ever want. :lol: Also, I sometimes mix in a few "live" plants with decorative ones, so they tend to feel more like part of my sims' usual plant care routines anyway. But I really wish decorative indoor plants (the potted ones, not cut flowers/greenery in vases) had Eco points the same as outdoor decorative plants do. I have some CC plants that have them, but it would be wonderful if the base game and DLC ones did, too.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    haisin wrote: »

Normal gardening as it is right now is as much chore-like as I'll ever want. :lol: Also, I sometimes mix in a few "live" plants with decorative ones, so they tend to feel more like part of my sims' usual plant care routines anyway. But I really wish decorative indoor plants (the potted ones, not cut flowers/greenery in vases) had Eco points the same as outdoor decorative plants do. I have some CC plants that have them, but it would be wonderful if the base game and DLC ones did, too.

I would love the option to trim hedges and stuff. It would be landscape gardening, different from vegetables, yet still gardening. It would be nice if not all sims had to grow vegetables to be green thumbs.