Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🖤💜Random Floorplan Build Challenge💜🖤

I'm a HUGE fan of build challenges AND building from floorplans, so I decided

giphy.gif

But in all seriousness, I decided to create the Random Floorplan Build Challenge, and here's how it goes!

To get your floorplan we'll be using Floorplans.com, but I've gone ahead and linked everything you need below corresponding to what you roll. To get started, generate a random number between 1 and 20, then look at the list to see what style you've been given. If you click the link, it'll take you to the page showing floorplans of that style of house, then you'll generate a random number between 1 and 5 to see which page you'll get your floor plan from. Lastly generate a number between 1 and 24 for exactly which floorplan you'll be using. **If any of this was too confusing, I've included step by step picture directions in the spoiler at the bottom.

Style:
1. Adobe/Southwestern
2. Beach
3. Bungalow
4. Cabin
5. Classical
6. Colonial
7. Contemporary
8. Cottage
9. Country
10. Craftsman
11. European
12. Farmhouse
13. Mediterranean
14. Modern
15. Prairie
16. Ranch
17. Southern
18. Traditional
19. Tudor
20. Victorian

Try to make it as exact as possible, and try to keep any appliances or furniture as shown in the floorplan as well! You don't have to make it look like the example pictures though if you'd prefer a different style for the interior, however the exterior must match the given example image as closely as possible. In the end, just have fun, you might even find some new ideas architecturally that you wouldn't have thought of!

When you post, please include a link to your floorplan so everyone can see how close you were able to get it too!

Open the spoiler if you're a bit confused on how to find your floorplan for the challenge :)
1. Generate a random number between 1 and 20.
qmPfE1J.png

2. Select the corresponding build style to the number you rolled (i.e. you rolled a 20, so you'd click Victorian)
i9LMZ1o.png

3. Now generate a random number between 1 and 5.
FcIDRYq.png

4. Using the arrows next to the page number (upper right of the floorplan pictures), go to the page number you just generated. (i.e. You roll a 5, go to page 5.
CpZE0YH.png
vZSS6yH.png

5. Generate a random number between 1 and 24.
69X4vjM.png

6. Counting left to right, top to bottom, click on the floorplan that corresponds to the number you rolled. (i.e. You roll a 14, so you find the 14th floor plan and click it) Now that is the floorplan you must follow as closely as possible!
xfNgCvs.png
U1ncRpL.png
lzVhpyM.png
SLpPUp.png

Comments