Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Kit Leaked: Blooming Rooms Coming November 9

Comments

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited October 2021
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Plants are always good decor as they work with most budgets and styles.

A good variety of houseplants helps when decorating homes of outdoorsy sims too.

Do more plants in a home affect a 'loves outdoors' Sim? I didn't know that.

I don't actually know, but I've always used them as a way to bring the outdoors in for those sims.

They are also more likely to have other nature things like windchimes, bird feeder/bath, ponds, feather collectibles, mounted fish etc.
  • Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I read that it's only going to be released for Xbox which is not fair for PC players. :'(

That is simply not true. Don't know where you heard/read that from. Simmers have never been excluded from packs based on solely what they play on. Everyone gets the packs and kits equally.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Phantasi33 wrote: »
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I read that it's only going to be released for Xbox which is not fair for PC players. :'(

That is simply not true. Don't know where you heard/read that from. Simmers have never been excluded from packs based on solely what they play on. Everyone gets the packs and kits equally.

Seriously, since Xbox is Microsoft, and Microsoft is PC.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Rabellaka_SimmingRabellaka_Simming Posts: 46 Member
    Jade plant, citrus plant, those cute animal planters, and is one a croton? I love all the plants!! I'm definitely getting this one. I have about half of the kits so far, only the ones I found interesting. At $6.99 CAD each, it's something I can easily afford. And I paid more for less with the Sims2 Store.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,876 Member
    Yay plants! I've been playing about a year and a half, and already find myself using the same plants over and over and over again. Variety will be welcome. Especially hanging plants!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    A lot o them appear to be stuck to shelves though. Hope that's not the case and there a quite a number is separate pots to place wherever we like.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    This kit actually has some stuff I would use. But as someone else said, this kit feels as if they pulled together items that were supposed to be included in some of the older packs. I see a lot of Nifty Knitting style items as well as items suited for Tiny Living in that picture. But it could also mean they created these plants to fit in with the packs we have, too. I'll just wait and see if the potted plants on shelves can be moved around and used on other surfaces before I commit to buying the kit. I'm just tired of being limited in how I can use various things because they're tethered to something I would rather not use. And since the teams can't figure out how to free the babies, I guess I'm asking for too much for the plants to be untethered, too. :/
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    Erja888 wrote: »
    They really want to make us pay for new pixel plants? Pass! Saves me money!

They will never release TS5 with the scanned content (furniture, and build mode supplies) if we keep buying the expansion packs and stuff packs and pack packs. LOL. I've got Go to Work (rarely use it), City Living, (only go there for the Spice Festival to get produce to grow for my cooking), Get Together, (I don't join groups often), Cats and Dogs, (I've had only one dog in the 3000 hours that I've played TS4), and Snowy Escape (town is too small), but I'll go there to ski or rent a vacation spot for a few days. I probably need Seasons and University to round out a real life experience for my sim. But when is enough enough? The only benefit that I've noticed from having different packs is that they each come with new households to add to the base game sim households. I never would have meet Jade Rosa, or the Feng's if I hadn't bought City Living. Think about it people. TS5 will NEVER see the light of day. EA and us have invested too much capital in base game expansions. And I dread to think of what losing all of TS4 and it's expansions would do to EA and us with making TS4 OBSOLETE with the release of TS5 as was done to TS3 with the release of TS4. In the end people we are stuck with TS4 and EXPANSIONS until HADES boils over or until EA sales drop so low that they are forced to release TS5.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    @Darstep0301 sims 3 is not obsolete. 8 years after sims 4 is out, sims 3 and its expansions are still selling at full price and the store is still open and selling.
    That will probably also happen to 4 when its development ends.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I'm happy for those who wanted more plants. It looks like there are some very pretty ones :smile: Personally I don't decorate that much and I think I can deal with losing these items when I download builds from the gallery, so I'm fine with the plant options I already have. I think merely decorative plants are a bit boring, since there's no gameplay.
  • MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    The only reaason I would buy a kit like this would be if they had added new seeds. My sims only do outdoor gardening and rarely have indoor plants. I prefer decorating walls because I don't have enough empty space in my tiny houses.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I love plants but still I'm not convinced do I really need more plants? We already have so many from other packs. That said I also think this kit is the most usable of all kits. Considering buying it.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Melisendre wrote: »
    The only reaason I would buy a kit like this would be if they had added new seeds. My sims only do outdoor gardening and rarely have indoor plants. I prefer decorating walls because I don't have enough empty space in my tiny houses.

This, and as @DaWaterRat mentions, I have cats in real life, so I never think of plants for decoration. Figwit eats everything. Still, sometimes, I throw a bunch of plants on the porch or around the door, though they get zapped by lightning and I end up with a pile of ash. And a couple of those planters are cute. I would have preferred more landscaping flowers, however.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    The Sims 4 Blooming Rooms
    Coming November 9

“Sanctuary Vibes” Kit Tease now has an official name!
    It seems that the Xbox Store has made another leak.

@ALumia_Italia has found a leak through the official Microsoft Store about the upcoming Kit for The Sims 4.

The Sims 4 Blooming Rooms Kit is coming on November 9th according to the leaked listing. The twitter user has also shared what appears to be an official screenshot from this upcoming Kit. Check it out!

https://simscommunity.info/2021/10/30/leak-the-sims-4-blooming-rooms-kit/

Isn’t this similar to Romantic Garden Stuff Pack? Focusing on plants with a few additions. 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️.
    No I’ll pass on this kit.

More money for coffee and cake! 🥳

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Because I only play two households I sometimes have difficulty using all of the build/buy content. On the other hand I have plenty of room for community spaces so that's what I usually end up doing. For this kit I'll probably make a retail flower shop with space for floral arranging and a serene sanctuary space for my sim to conduct yoga classes.

6i83NkW.png

wjhUK4i.png
  • SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    I'm convinced these leaks are planned and a way to get the community to talk about something other than that livestream. *adjusts tin foil hat*
    I'm convinced these leaks are planned and a way to get the community to talk about something other than that livestream. *adjusts tin foil hat*

I don't disagree but seems like it's working. Before the leak I was planning my first scenario. Now I'm excited for the next kit. 😄
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I love the idea but I really don't like that glass tables and some weird items. I much more preferred simple shapes which I can use in different interiors.

Examples:

Big/medium/small zamioculcas:

stylowi_pl_hobby___46519068.jpg

Sansevieria:

pobrane.jpg

Bigger orchideas:

storczyk-phalaenopsis-ziemia-92cm-60315-05.jpg

Coffea arabica:

Coffea-Arabica-Kawa-Arabska-Sadzonka-Ozdoba-Kuchni-Kod-produktu-kawa-arabica-Tarfil.jpg

Wingflowers:

ms00427-e1617971485726.jpg

Monstera (I'm not sure if it is correct eanglish name):

monstera-w-doniczce-90cm-soft-touch-green.jpg

• GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    texxx78 wrote: »
    @Darstep0301 sims 3 is not obsolete. 8 years after sims 4 is out, sims 3 and its expansions are still selling at full price and the store is still open and selling.
    That will probably also happen to 4 when its development ends.

True and there is an reason the site is still up and running whereas the versions before it was archived within months. I prefer Sims 3 over Sims 4 regardless of how old it is.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    I love the idea but I really don't like that glass tables and some weird items. I much more preferred simple shapes which I can use in different interiors.

Examples:

Big/medium/small zamioculcas:

stylowi_pl_hobby___46519068.jpg

Sansevieria:

pobrane.jpg

Bigger orchideas:

storczyk-phalaenopsis-ziemia-92cm-60315-05.jpg

Coffea arabica:

Coffea-Arabica-Kawa-Arabska-Sadzonka-Ozdoba-Kuchni-Kod-produktu-kawa-arabica-Tarfil.jpg

Wingflowers:

ms00427-e1617971485726.jpg

Monstera (I'm not sure if it is correct eanglish name):

monstera-w-doniczce-90cm-soft-touch-green.jpg

These plants are so lovely looking. We need a big beautiful monstera plant in game. And some pretty orchids too.
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    I prefer Sims 3 over Sims 4 regardless of how old it is.

@Goldmoldar it's a wonderful thing Sims 3 and 2 are still enjoyable for those who don't like 4. :)
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited October 2021

@Goldmoldar it's a wonderful thing Sims 3 and 2 are still enjoyable for those who don't like 4. :)

Yes, very wonderful indeed :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen

Yes, very wonderful indeed :)

And an added bonus. Those discussion forums are still very active.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    The Sims 4 Blooming Rooms
    Coming November 9

“Sanctuary Vibes” Kit Tease now has an official name!
    It seems that the Xbox Store has made another leak.

I wonder if the rug is new. Doesn't look familiar to me.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie