Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Kit Leaked: Blooming Rooms Coming November 9

Comments

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I suspect that this is just a build buy kit :( but I might get it if it adds some new gameplay, like if the houseplants can actually be interacted with and there are new aspirations to do with growing houseplants (I doubt that that will be the case though).
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    More plant decor is welcome.
    I only have a couple of go-to indoor plants that I use too much.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited October 2021
    btw, that darned tea kettle again looking like its useable :weary:
    could it be? perhaps? or is this another troll...
    i mean its probably that base game one which no isn't useable but the mug tho....
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    btw, that darned tea kettle again looking like its useable :weary:
    could it be? perhaps? or is this another troll

Just trolling, my guess. 😭
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Ehhh...even the completionist in me can't be bothered with these kits. I feel like the devs over complicate things in hopes to convince us that the kits aren't over priced. The quality is great, but it still isn't even close to be convincing that they are worth the price. I want gameplay kits instead.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I love plants so I will definitely get this one. I like the hanging vines in the back, for my builds :p
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    I almost never use plants in my decorating. We had several cats when I was a kid who would eat any plants in the house, so using plants for décor is just completely off my radar.

That said, I'm glad for the people who do like plants, and I hope this means we can get more types of décor/clutter themed BB Kits rather than "here's a room around this theme" kits. Theme rooms can be cool, but as they're just rooms, there usually isn't enough to do much more with them. Kits of semi-random clutter/décor have more versatility.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Yay for more greenery!

Plants and candles are my weakness when it comes to decorating simmies' homes. Loving the hanging plants especially... great for kitchens/bathrooms/greenhouses/conservatories/sunrooms. The country girl in me always welcomes more of mother nature's beauty to fill up all the empty nooks and crannies everywhere! :)
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • JunkyPoemJunkyPoem Posts: 135 Member
    edited October 2021
    Really pretty plant collection & perfect for those that love layering greenery in their creations. Still kit-less, but will add to the wishlist for next year's purchases.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Pretty cute and a def buy for me, I ALWAYS need more plant styles in the game, so YAYY! I'd rather have this than more CAS stuff that looks extremely similar to what we already have in the game.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I read that it's only going to be released for Xbox which is not fair for PC players. :'(
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Are they ever gonna make another gameplay kit? lol I mean, the only one we've gotten so far is 'Bust The Dust'... everything else has been CAS or BB related... lol Do they just not have any ideas left? We're in desperate need for more gameplay... not plants.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I read that it's only going to be released for Xbox which is not fair for PC players. :'(

Where did you read that? I very much doubt that, I think there are many more PC players and that's where they get most of their money.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    I haven’t bought any kits so far, not because I’m anti-kit, but just because they haven’t offered anything I needed in my game. I see kits as a way to expand general use content in an optional way, without tying it to a game or expansion pack. So, even though I don’t build, I definitely decorate. These plants will give me more decorating variety, so I think it will be worth buying this time.

Next, let’s have a wall decor kit. I need more variety in the styles of paintings and wall art.
    I read it on Twitter.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I read it on Twitter.

I don't have Twitter sorry, if you find the post again I'd love to see it. :smile:

It may be a misunderstanding because it was leaked by Microsoft, so maybe someone jumped to the conclusion that it means it's for Xbox only?
    I hope you're right.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Personally underwhelmed as my building tends to be minimalist. Pretty, though. For some reason this kit thing and lack of packs feels like a rummage sale. The moving out, moving on, get rid of stuff kind.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Olalla1986 wrote: »
    I’m personally totally not plant person. My sims have max 2 in the whole house and my own RL house has exactly the same amount. But I’m happy for folks who like plants and want to turn sims houses into small jungles lol. This one is a pass for me. I’m still waiting for fashion Kit for our male sims with new hair, beards and maybe body hair.

I'm not a plant person either but for some reason my Sims are!

At the moment I am looking forward to this kit (I haven't been interested in the previous ones). I will wait until I see the full item list before I decide though (especially with what happened with the window, although I'm sure lessons have been learned and it won't happen again).

Thank you for the pictures @simgirl1010
    I really like the hanging plant light.

Similar to me not being interested in sports irl but my sims always are. :)
    If this kit is legit I'd get it. At least these 5 bucks will last for years to come. I "almost" bought a hot pumpkin spice something from starbucks that would have been consumed in an hour or so. I'll save that $5 for this kit.

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Just not something I am personally interested in. Glad for those who like it, but it is a pass for me.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    I'm never offended by plants — unless they make me sneeze!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited October 2021
    I did not have a particular desire for more plants but I'm happy to see this. They really do listen to the community. A lot if simmers have been asking for more plants and hanging plants!🥰🥰🥰
    I actually kinda thought of this when I heard sanctuary.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Plants are one of those things I can never get enough variety in, so I'm cool with this. It's almost getting to the point I can start eliminating some CC. :D
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Plants are always good decor as they work with most budgets and styles.

A good variety of houseplants helps when decorating homes of outdoorsy sims too.

Do more plants in a home affect a 'loves outdoors' Sim? I didn't know that.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame