The Modern Menswear Kit is available now! Picked it up? Head on over to the Screenshot thread to show off your new creations here
December 3rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

What expansion from another game do you wish was in TS2?

StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,519 Member
If there are any!
I really wish celebrities could be in TS2, and make it difficult to become famous. Id love it!
The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 4,391 Member
    edited October 28
    makin' magic. it should be in every game tbh :lol:
    but also vampires from ts4 though its game pack but you kno.

I feel like ts2 could have been more occulty

sadly i can't even play it anymore tho cause i don't have disc spot and ive lost most of the eps anyway
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 660 Member
    I wish Superstar (TS1), Showtime (TS3), or Get Famous (TS4) would have been in Sims 2.
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 126 Member
    Superstar (complete with the satellite dish that adds more TV channels, and the glitzy music... Superstar had one of my favorite soundtracks) and Get To Work (I always wanted to see what my Sims do at work).
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,581 Member
    The Sims' Makin Magic.
    I love Apartment Life for witches, but theres one thing I'll always miss. Climbing a beanstalk to meet a giant Will Wright and taking his beans!
    Magic Town was just perfect, the weird townies, the rollercoasters with the giant tragic clown head and getting chased by the Magic Spellchecker for daring to teleport infront of someone "non magical"

It was the first really out of place step the Sims took from being grounded and still hasn't been beat 3 expansions of magic later.
    4sdaVsf.png
  • Heehee_BearHeehee_Bear Posts: 11 New Member
    Generations and the one that added the star celebrity point system (I can't remember the name :neutral: )
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,519 Member
    Generations and the one that added the star celebrity point system (I can't remember the name :neutral: )

Yes Sims 2 is missing a celebrity system! And what would you want for generations in sims 2?
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 430 Member
    Basically the entire sims 3 library in a sims 2 fashion of course.

I love sims 3 to 2 content, also sims 1 superstar would be cool
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 229 Member
    Honestly, probably Get To Work, as it would be interesting what their work buildings look like and how their work is done. As for another, an expansion of bon voyage- in island paradise, even add jungle adventure/ world adventure. There are 3 locations: one is a ski resort, a summer town, and a historical town (i'll call it that!) it would be cool to play through some of those adventures, as well as swim in the water! Even some attributes from generations would be cool, such as imaginary friends, as well as recognizing their step mom as mom.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • PhoenixArrandePhoenixArrande Posts: 105 Member
    Generations and Parenthood. I love the amount of family play involved in those two packs. Also iirc Generations included buy mode items like walking canes for Elder sims.
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 216 Member
    Definitely Superstar from sims 1 and Showtime/ Get famous. I was so devastated back then when I realised TS2 era ended without a fame pack!😅

Making Magic was also something I hoped for...🤔
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 428 Member
    Actually, I would like Castaway stories to be in TS2 as an expansion. :3 I'm playing Castaway right now, it's really fun.
    3kL91m5.png
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 555 Member
    Jungle Adventure from TS4.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.