March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights October 22nd- A week on The Sims Forums (special Monday edition)

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
October 22nd- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

Yes, it's Friday! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Another exciting week is almost over and the weekend is coming closer and closer.

omebq2jgk13t.png
The twins: Sofia and Enid Whitebane posted here, by @blueybluesky

• I feel like we need a great story and it should be one that fits right into our spooky season! So how about checking @DoodlyDoofus's brand new chapter - "Apocalypse"- of this spine-chilling story ?๐Ÿ”ฅ
  • After all that spookiness, let's hop over to the 'Creative Corner' and admire the amazing "Newcrest Spa" built by @chips46. :love: That landscaping is breath taking!
  • An interesting thing I've always done when building on The Sims 4 was to replicate the houses I've lived in. Oddly enough and to my surprise I stumbled across @jbadger12's thread "Building houses I've actually lived in" with all these adorable houses and I'd love to see other replicas in there, so if you guys have any builds like your real life ones, please share with us! :blush:

I hope you enjoyed today's highlights! I'm looking forward to reading about/seeing more from your gameplay - and if you have a thread in mind that you think would be great for next week's highlights, please send it my way!

Have a fantastic weekend and take care! :heart:

Mari

Post edited by EA_Mari on

Comments

• EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,219 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks!

Your boy dropped the ball and wasn't able to post the Friday Highlights thread for @EA_Mari on Friday, so this week we have a special Monday edition of the Friday thread :|

Apologies all!
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,857 Member
    and here i was just thinking i missed it on friday :lol:
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,219 EA Community Manager
    and here i was just thinking i missed it on friday :lol:

Lets go with that explanation instead :p
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • JorityJority Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi is it just me or what. I find it hard & almost seems impossible to finish every treasure hunt with the limited time frame because the reward needs so much golden bunnies and ancient relics whereas the completion reward for the expedition and investigation are pathetically low.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,760 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Congrats on your Sims being featured for Friday highlights!

Also, congrats to everyone mentioned this week!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited October 2021
    Thank you, no I just thought of different personalities that figures often in high school movies.

Congrats to everyone mentioned
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,363 Member
    mini heart attack, saw the mention in my notifications and was trying to figure out what I'd done wrong :D
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,109 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Right on Girlfriend! :smiley::star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @emorrill

Thank you.