Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DoodlyDoofus Presents:.........This (Now on Generation 10)

Comments

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Generation 6: Chapter 2: Ysenia Tries Not To Die During Ace's Wedding

Ace was spending time with Grandma playing the game that neither of them are particularly great at.

"Hey Grandma, my Wedding is tonight. Are you excited?" Ace asked with glee.

"........Yeah sure." Ysenia responds with doubt.
    UVixUDK.png
    nUL6cBm.png

And with that Ace was off to practice, big game next week so he has to make sure his team doesn't blow like always.
    ACzqutH.png

Oh look at this! Sapphire's Aunt Ruby has come to visit! Haven't seen her in....forever.
    HGeA2fI.png

"You're pregnant?" Ysenia asks her aging sister in law.

"Yeah, the guy that you guys forced to marry me after he got me pregnant the first time died. So I moved onto a new guy that got me pregnant!" Ruby responds with glee.
    J2GBIro.png

"Ruby I have a problem." Ysenia says as she describes how she's feeling "Ace's wedding is tonight and we all know what happens to old people at parties and I am SCARY old at this point." Ysenia continues "I just don't want to be the one that dies at Ace's wedding and upset the guy on the happiest day of his life. If only we had a way to prolong my lifespan."
    Stfuh0s.png

"Who the heck is Ace?" Ruby asks.

"Oh wow you really haven't been around in a while." Ysenia answers.
    1zi7DEI.png
    KKTHdBx.png

"Well I have two ways of extending your lifespan." Ruby answers "One of them involves growing the legendarily rare cowplant and having it eat someone and then you drink their life essence. But I don't think we could do that all in 12 hours."

"What's the other method?" Ysenia asks.
    1SrJ47J.png

That's when Ruby brought Ysenia upstairs.

"I dunno, maybe a makeover can help raise your spirits and those good vibes could extend your life or something I don't know I'm no guru." Ruby says as she points towards the closet.
    tQylkdp.png

So as Ysenia got changed Ruby went off to go get herself a smoothie. What a great friend.
    KOPsjKY.png

It was at this moment that we all learned what happens when you leave a friend alone during a makeover.
    00PPs4v.png

"Ruby, what gives?" Ysenia asked "You left me alone in the closet for hours."
    J2Zr6vk.png

That was when Ysenia walked in on Ruby during the middle of a mental breakdown.

"MY LIFE IS A NIGHTMARE!" Ruby screams as Ysenia backs out of the room slowly.
    TQUFfe0.png

After that, Ysenia went to the grave of her husband to get some much needed advice.
    mnarAW6.png

"FOR A THOUSAND YEARS I HAVE SLUM-Oh hey, what's up?" The Angry Ghost of Malcolm Landgraab asked.

"I just gotta get something off my chest. Care to chat?" Ysenia asked.

"Sure, let's talk by the pool though. There's no pools in hell." Malcolm answered.

"You're in Hell?" Ysenia shockingly asks.

"Long story." Malcolm responds.
    7P3UAYR.png

"So what's on your mind, babe?" Malcolm asks.

"Tonight's Ace's wedding and we all know what happens to old people at parties." Ysenia reminds him.
    N16FyjY.png
    owXXZE9.png

"Ace is getting married?" Malcolm asks "Isn't he like 14?"

"Wow, you really have no idea how long you've been dead for." Ysenia responds.
    Jo9A7S0.png
    V0CouVS.png

Several hours later it was time to head out to San Myshuno for Ace's big night.

"Come on Mom, we're all ready to go!" Sapphire calls out to Ysenia from the bedroom.
    yFPyF8v.png

"Gee Mom, you sure look happy. What's up?" Sapphire says to her mother.

"You see, I have come to learn that you can't fight mortality. You need to learn to live in the moment." Ysenia says after learning her lesson.
    GN3ljdw.png
    3Y1yVJO.png

"Well I'm sorry to hear you went through a whole existential crisis when I was at work but I'm happy to hear that you're doing better." Sapphire says in support "Now let's get to that wedding, we don't want to be late!......Mom?"
    mINMgeF.png
    dypndRd.png

Rest in Peace Ysenia Landgraab 2112-2186.
    sWq8EfH.png

"That's a real shame. She was so close to making it to the wedding." Grim says as he pulls out his tablets "Congratulate Ace for me will you? I'll be stuck reaping souls all night."
    abl57xL.png

"I'll get right on it." Sapphire says in shock.
    Gss5QAk.png

So they decided to just bury Sapphire in the backyard with Malcolm.
    BeFRqfs.png

It's time for Ace's big moment. He's gonna marry the girl of his dreams!

"Hey Genesis, you look wonderful tonight. Hope you don't mind me complimenting you from the other side of the room." Clint says in support.
    dxKMdFq.png
    gNeeaew.png

"I can't believe Grandma's really de-" Ximena says sadly.

"Don't mention what happened to Grandma!" Sapphire stops her daughter "We can't let her death ruin Ace's night!"
    AVmZEPV.png

"Mom, I'm so glad you're here!" Ace says before he hugs his mother "So where's Grandma? She'll be here right?"

"Sure." Sapphire says with doubt.
    Y5vHVGv.png
    QXM5ivR.png

Looks like Ximena and Natasha both need some cheering up since they're both giving themselves pep talks in the mirror....Oh boy looks like Natasha needs a lot more pep than Ximena did.
    yglECNi.png
    LkJJS6m.png

Oh look, Aunt Tabitha's finally here with her daughters!

"Do we really have to be here? I'm missing my favorite show right now!" Tabitha's daughter groans.

"Hey shut up, you're here to support your cousin, so go support him!" Tabitha demands.
    8OYkrv1.png
    HQGiSeC.png

"Great-Aunt Crystal!" Ace yells out to the alien. "I'm so glad you can be here! I just hope you're not going to die during the wedding."

"Nope, your Grandma already died earlier." Crystal says as she goes to hug her Nephew.
    xDynRVU.png
    zmIhUaM.png

"She.....what?" Ace asks in disbelief.

"Way to go, Crystal. We were so close." Sapphire says disappointingly.
    8Kb02kN.png
    QbatMki.png

Some time later, Ace and Genesis finally made it official. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Shepherd.
    h8atUCK.png
    jquRkrv.png

"I still can't believe you told Ace that my Mom died." Sapphire says in shame.

"I still can't believe I'M still alive!" Crystal says enthusiastically.
    iPCUXOj.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,855 Member
    Generation 2 chapter 13:
    That's a fantastic comic scene for Dr. Eva Capricciosa! Her facial expressions are priceless and the writing is great :)
    Generation 6: Chapter 3: The Dawn of Justice.

Well, Ace and Genesis are married. Might as well have the two move in somewhere on their own and not in the room right next to his Parent's.
    gRHpiYZ.png

"Wait, we live HERE now?!" Genesis exclaims.
    2sLy7Cs.png

"Yeah I know, I was able to afford it with a few good paychecks." Ace answers.

"I thought the Llamacorns were the worst team in the country." Genesis asks.

"Even the best player on the worst team gets paid disgustingly well." Ace continues.
    PAPxdrF.png

So the newlyweds enjoyed their time hanging around their new apartment.
    GXXIJSf.png

"Well we're already doing well in life and we're married. Wanna start working on kids?" Genesis asks.

"Do you even have to ask?" Ace responds to her question.
    t5JGXqI.png
    DkjvbH7.png

And so they got to work, please give them their privacy.
    Bt6XTPr.png

Their hardwork paid off well, only a few months later Genesis was pregnant.
    sqz3zwq.png

"BATHROOM!" Genesis shouted as she sprinted to puke her brains out.
    kEk2AQ0.png

Here she is puking her brains out.
    mlbWk7x.png

"That was disgusting." Genesis says as she flushes the toilet.

"I concur." The Toilet responds.
    GrmyKLi.png
    Huk70s0.png

"A talking toilet? Now I've seen everything." Genesis says in bewilderment.
    lzcrjbr.png

"So what are you doing?" Ace asks as he sets up the coffee pot.

"Making Eggs and Toast." Genesis answers.

"You've never cooked a day in your life." Ace retorts.

"How hard can eggs and toast be?" Genesis asks.
    p0LAzZW.png

Five minutes later.

"You know, you can put bread in the toaster." Ace says with a snide tone.

"Oh really?" Genesis responds sarcastically.
    yND8Arq.png

Breakfast wasn't so bad though. At least it wasn't green.
    v4LeOBB.png

Uh oh, some particularly lame looking neighbors are here to visit.
    KF5pLxl.png

"Hey have fun with these guys. I'm going for a jog." Ace says swiftly leaving his wife to deal with the lame neighbors.
    cBxs7GR.png

Ace enjoyed his jog through the city. His apartment doesn't have the room for exercise equipment so this is all the stimulation his muscles are going to get.
    8APnOQI.png

Seeing as how neither of these kids are from the same household all I can say is, there's going to be a LOT of blue people running around in a few generations thanks to Cherish and Malcolm III.
    LQRj7Zj.png

So after his jog, Ace went off to work.

So turns out Ace was too good for the Llamacorns and got traded to the Oasis Springs Llamasmurfs. What's a Llamasmurf? Don't know, but they're doing much better than the Llamacorns could ever compete with.
    w8z57wn.png
    YI4sIuY.png

"Whatcha writing now, babe?" Ace asks.

"Nothing really, I'm getting some writers block. The Bloodening is getting great reviews and sales." Genesis answers "I just don't know if I want to write something original, or a sequel."

"It's always smart to follow the money and do a sequel." Ace suggests.
    LcZQWGL.png
    OMoPXPd.png

The next day Genesis picked up the mail and saw a royalty check from her book. She opened the letter and looked at the check with a smirk.

"Sequel to The Bloodening it is." Genesis says excitedly.
    HmT4D4n.png
    PSc8IgG.png

Some time later Ace took Genesis out to see the sights of the city.

"Hey babe, check out this mural." said Ace.
    HJBcj4x.png
    uRiUtZb.png

"It's faded, like my heart." Genesis answers bleakly.

"Ha ha, you're weird." Ace says lovingly.
    aGkPQ8f.png

Genesis started painting her own mural and-Hey, Ace!

"Paint smell good." Ace says as he continues doing pushups as Genesis sprays the paint.
    TEI27kN.png
    Y60Z8LR.png

Genesis got a promotion at work and-.......This is her new uniform? Okay let's try and fix this with the power of mods.
    H92aPVT.png

Too many accessories, but at least she's not going to work in lingerie.
    IzfYqgN.png

Behold, Genesis's's's latest meal.

"Wow, you got much better at cooking in the last few days." Ace says with a warm compliment.

"I had a lot of time to learn when dealing with writer's block." Genesis answers.
    JHwQl93.png
    wB6arvn.png

Oh by the way. IT'S LABOR TIME!!!!!!! Panic Ace, panic.
    h0BDEbK.png

"Doctor Shepherd is on the case!" Sapphire exclaims proudly.
    FOL7WHo.png

"Mom, I didn't know you were working tonight!" Ace says as he goes to hug his mother.

"I wasn't, but hey if I'm a doctor I might as well deliver my first grandchild." Sapphire says excitedly.
    G68ewL5.png
    d2GMAYY.png

"You know, I used to be a well renowned surgeon, and I slept with President Baxter." Dr Eva Capricciosa says bleakly.

"Yeah I know, President Babyeater's policies have affected us all." Genesis replies "I don't know why he would outlaw pizza, but here we are."
    QuoZEJk.png
    vbiaBWz.png

"I don't know how I feel about you delivering this baby." Genesis says with doubt "I remember what you put me through as a kid."

"Oh shush, that was like, 10 years ago." Sapphire says warmly "Besides, I wouldn't hurt you.....not when my grandchild's still in there."
    RSj2ASU.png
    B2Hgd8X.png

Voila, welcome to the world Justice Shepherd, born 2187. See? That's where the title comes from.
    cAMRcU6.png

"See? You and the baby are just fine!" Sapphire says joyously.
    yvcGPzX.png

"I'm so happy. Give momma a kiss." Genesis says to her newborn.

Doesn't look like Justice wants a kiss.
    1O1CNdU.png
    JR1epr8.png

"Where's Ace?" Genesis asks. "I can't believe he missed the birth of his first child."

"I didn't lock Ace out so I could be the first person to see my grandchild if that's what you're thinking." Sapphire defends herself.

"Wait what?" Genesis asks as knocking on the door can be heard.
    D580Jsa.png

"Mom? Can I see my baby now?" Ace asks as he stands in the hallway alone.
    bvgJPmS.png
    Generation 6: Chapter 4: A Pretty Short Chapter in all Honesty.

Genesis and Ace have arrived home with baby Justice. Ready to begin their new lives as parents! May god have mercy on their souls.
    O8jshPu.png

Also, after being locked out of the delivery room, Ace finally gets to meet his daughter!

"Hey let me quote my iconic ancestor, Edgar Baxter. Wow, now that's what I call a baby!" Ace says before immediately turning around and walking out of the room.
    hENeNoq.png
    jWnntnC.png

So he can do situps in the hallway of course. He's on exercise withdrawal.
    wqP7DZG.png
    ozYouVk.png

That's when the new grandparents came to visit!

"Hey you guys know there's more to this apartment than just the bathroom right?" Genesis asks the two.
    g1fSHwn.png
    WaUABuZ.png

Of course Ximena came over to visit as well!
    96rXbcA.png

"Oh, congratulations." Ace says to his pregnant sister.

"Oh thanks. Forgot to tell you." Ximena responds.
    qcWtOm4.png
    rqphA1v.png

"So who's the lucky man?" Ace asks.

"I dunno, signed up for some dating app called the MCCC and hooked up with some random guy." Ximena answers "Surprise!"
    WhHzs0E.png

"Meanwhile I've learned to be more accepting of my children's paths in life." Clint says as he walks into the conversation. "Old Clint would be furious that my daughter is having a kid out of wedlock, but New Clint thinks that's allllright!"
    gTCtW9i.png

That's when Genesis introduced the Grandparents to little Justice.

"Voila, it's a baby!" Genesis exclaims.

"That's nice dear, but I've already seen her." Sapphire responds warmly.
    BJtenZV.png
    jklUuGZ.png

"Voila, it's a baby!" Genesis once again presents.

"Wow, Now that's what I call a baby!" Clint says with glee.
    5l7Sgtw.png
    jh5fE7Q.png

Genesis made dinner. Ace and Clint stood and ate though there were plenty of seats for them.
    3phRfsm.png

"So Genesis, I read your book." Sapphire starts off.

"Oh you did? What did you think of it?" Genesis asks.
    tbhprSL.png
    cgAWSoY.png

Sapphire took a deep breath before speaking "Alright so, I counted at least four major plot holes, the motivation for your protagonist was as cliche as they could be, the violent imagery was so repulsive that I nearly vomited while reading this, twice, and the plot was pretty predictable." Sapphire says finishing her rant.
    I7BB5Lf.png

"But at the same time, I couldn't put it down." Sapphire says with a compliment. "Honestly my favorite book released this year, nitpicks aside."
    cgwvpX7.png

"That's a relief, at least I could use some constructive criticism to help make future books better." Genesis says happily. "In the next book the Blooddozer is going to ride a Goreicorn, which is a Unicorn made out of internal organs, and blood."

"That sounds disgusting!" Sapphire replies "Let me know when it's almost done so I can pre-order!"
    SErf3gH.png
    MRxsKiZ.png

"Seriously though, you're okay with being a single mother?" Ace asks his sister.

"She'll be a RICH single mother though." Clint says with joy "And I support it!"
    j8BXPJT.png
    FsIk2ie.png

"Thanks Dad, at least some people believe in my dreams!" Ximena says cheerfully.
    bdfDgt9.png

Later that night, Ace spent some time with Justice after his jog around the city.

"Hush child, let me comfort you with my gigantic biceps." Ace says in a soothing voice.
    g5zAn3r.png

MEANWHILE AT THAT PUBLISHER!

"I heard that Genesis chick was going to be here later to pitch a new book." One of the workers says "She's WEIRD. I don't like it when she comes around."
    ckTnJHG.png

"I know, her book was trash too. I just can't take literature seriously when you focus your entire book around blood." The other worker replies.
    wp5aLEN.png

"What's up nerds!" Genesis shouts as she mysteriously appears in the room. "Just here to pitch another best seller!"

"Oh please no." The worker says under her breath.
    h4A7XIg.png

"Okay so.......In the next book you want The Blooddozer to wield a Chainsaw that runs on blood?" The Publisher says.

"That's correct. That way we can really get the blood flowing." Genesis says with a sadistic glee.
    3f3x0hU.png
    jq0W7uU.png

The Publisher sighs "Change the Goreicorn to the Unigorn and I'll publish the sequel." The Publisher says in boredom.
    xua1iHS.png

"Yippie skippy!" Genesis exclaims "The Bloodening Part II The Revengening will be the best selling book of 2189!"
    Ji23jod.png

"I knew I should've followed in my Dad's footsteps and ran for President instead of this." The Publisher says to himself.
    MoywoTA.png
    @mightysprite Yes, definitely the scene where I was able to get the best accidental expressions. Didn't think I'd actually get a screenshot of an NPC looking annoyed like that.
    Generation 6: Chapter 5: The Bro-Down

THE YEAR IS 2192, yes a five year timeskip because while Genesis was intending on getting The Bloodening II The Revengening done by 2189 she had this big whole mental breakdown and.......Yeah we'll just leave it at that. But hey, 2192 is here, The Bloodening II is now a big success and Genesis gets to say I told you so to the people who doubt her genius.

Anyways, here's 29 year old Ace. He has a goatee now.
    7SWhUv4.png

Oh and here's 4 year old Justice, just being tiny and adorable.
    0tJz4pm.png
    Td73H54.png

Here's our 31 year old best selling author with a mentally sound mind!...With another bun in the oven! Yeah they decided to wait until that whole breakdown stuff was over before trying for another kid.
    95x40rE.png

"We should buy a boat." Genesis thinks to herself, fantasizing about the royalties she's making from those books.
    KnrHIv3.png

Oh there's a knock at the door, I wonder who it could be!
    tlT2AsL.png

"Hello Mr Shepherd, it's me! President Babyeater!" President Babyeater says warmly as he shakes Ace's hand.

"Hi Mr Babyeater, I didn't vote for you." Ace says warmly in response.
    Y2OBxZD.png
    vSotjFw.png

"Say, you don't look as muscular as you used to be." Babyeater responds.

"Yeah, got muscle reduction surgery. Got too strong, put Genesis in the hospital with a single hug." Ace answers.
    3X4GKMO.png

"Anyways, I'll cut to the chase. I hear your wife is pregnant." Babyeater continues.

"How did you know that?" Ace asks.

"Well I mean all you have to do is look in her general direction." Babyeater says pointing out the obvious.
    3XZVUpP.png
    MXFGEhH.png

"Anyways, remember my laws. If you have too many babies....I will eat them!" Babyeater shouts excitedly.
    ppRPYNl.png
    A8rgRiH.png

"Are you really going to tell me to my face that you're going to eat my babies?" Ace retorts, clearly taking offense to this threat.

"Don't talk back to our President like that!" Vice President Darth Maul responds angrily.
    HbvFbxX.png
    vHOWpFN.png

"Whoa, cool lightsaber!" Ace says excitedly before getting slashed by said lightsaber.
    pcZCtB4.png
    OqTklhg.png

One hospital trip later.

"We should really do something nice for my Mother's birthday this year." Ace says to his wife "After all, there's no way I should've survived that lightsaber attack. She performed a miracle on that operating table that's for sure."
    CK0HiIg.png
    gCJ8uJ8.png

Justice agrees with the sentiment.
    8jVaXKe.png

While Ace and Genesis were eating breakfast, Genesis had a request to make to Ace.
    bUT0lim.png

"So Ace, I was putting together that guestlist for the party you wanted to throw tonight but umm...." Genesis stutters for a second "Your list contains nothing but family members."

"So?" Ace responds plainly.

"Well I was looking through the scrapbooks and saw that your family's parties always just invited....well, family members." Genesis adds "No friends or anything, just cousins, Aunts, siblings. Don't you have any friends to invite?"
    yovdRUZ.png

"Of course I have friends I can invite like.........................." Ace thinks to himself for several seconds. "Oh no....I have no friends."
    wbPcbOn.png

After that, Genesis asked Justice what she thought of the food. She might just be smashing it with her hands and throwing it around everywhere, but I think she liked it.
    mw23FcM.png
    E5KcTbn.png

So Ace went out to try and make new friends for his party. How hard can it be to make friends? No seriously I'm asking so I can tell Ace, he asked me how hard is it to make friends and I spend all my time chronicling his family's existence, I have no friends either.
    x8gR9OD.png

That was when he met his first potential new friend and-Uh oh.

"Whoa bro, I need you to change your shirt. It's too similar to mine!" Ace shouts at The Bro.

"No way Bro, you're just jealous cause I wear it better than you, Bro." The Bro retorts.
    k8G4J3C.png

"You're just jealous." Ace says in a mocking tone. "I won't be jealous when I beat your face in, Bro!"
    SOpfzMd.png

"You wanna tussle, Bro?!" The Bro shouts "Then let's tussle!"
    wW2iyKj.png

And so the tussling has commenced! Who will win the epic Bro Tussle?
    qvJx3Q1.png

"Where you at, bro? Where you at?!" The Bro shouts as he emerges from the combat dust looking for Ace.
    4Nl32at.png

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S ACE!" Ace shouts at the top of his lungs as he leaps out of the dust and drags the Bro back into the tussle.
    FczLHFc.png
    qDv0TRT.png

Ace has won this battle against the Bro.

"Alright Bro, now you need to change out of that now!" Ace demands.
    ycIlr5E.png

"IS THIS SHIRT BETTER, BRO?!" The Bro shouts angrily.

"YES THAT SHIRT IS PERFECTLY FINE, BRO!" Ace shouts in anger as well "THANKS FOR UPHOLDING YOUR END OF THE BARGAIN AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY!!!!" Ace shouts angrily.
    Icxi9Pm.png
    Xehn7t4.png

Sounds like Ace's friendship quest is going pretty well.
    Generation 6: Chapter 6: The Worst Party Ever

"So I bet you wanna know how my friendship quest went." Ace says to Genesis....Who just sits there in silence watching TV.

Oh look at that Ace, Justice wants to know how it went!
    PHP6pfD.png
    SEU3PzN.png

"Well thank you Justice, at least SOMEBODY cares." Ace says in spite to Genesis.

"TV." Genesis says in a clear trance.

"I'll have you know my friendship quest went pretty dang well." Ace announces "I might've committed a felony by assaulting that one guy, but I managed to make three brand new friends in the process!"
    hCtR9ZT.png

Meanwhile, Genesis has finished The Bloodening III The Quest Of Bloodening.

"I wrote the sequel in 38 days!" Genesis proclaims proudly.
    Z5XEkbM.png
    ycGulLR.png

Later that day, Genesis got some great compliments from the talking toilet. Look out Ace, you've got competition here.
    KkOqVQx.png

That night it was time for Ace's big party!

"I really hope this party doesn't suck, Ace." Genesis says to her husband.

"Well I hope it does or I'll have to pay the title guy to come up with a new title for this chapter." Ace responds.
    dEs8qGY.png

Justice sat on the couch patiently waiting for the guests to arrive.
    IteFFbx.png

"Behold, my first new friend!" Ace announces "Jimmy McGee!"

"I've been to prison three times." Jimmy says nonchalantly.
    cMJBese.png

"My second friend, Tommy Longhair!" Ace announces again.

"I lost my longhair in a boating accident." Tommy responds.
    PK17D5X.png

"And finally from the Planet Jendell, Brull THE CONQUEROR!" Ace says happily.

"I have Conquered over a thousand planets!" Brull says victoriously.
    tbYI2QF.png

Ximena's here too but....we don't want to talk about what she just did in the bathroom.
    AQqrSbH.png

"Look out everyone, some old people are ready to party!" Sapphire says as she arrives.

"I keep forgetting to pick out a more age appropriate jacket." Clint says plainly.
    nqIj6Xd.png

"Huh, what's that stench?" Sapphire asks herself.

"Sorry, was me. Didn't make it to the toilet in time, oh well, what's in the past is in the past." Ximena says as she casually walks past everyone.
    Jb4kgr6.png
    waifyhz.png

"Why I never." Tabitha says in pure disgust.
    AyfwjAK.png

"Clint! I heard you read The Bloodening II! How did you feel about it?" Genesis asks.
    rcTDo0H.png

"Over all it was a stronger book than the first one." Clint starts off with "But did you really need to spend 10 pages describing how the Blooddozer ripped the villain apart? Seems a little overkill."
    NUCe48A.png

"I don't think you quite understand the creative process." Genesis says in defense of her book.
    KMljCxN.png

Party seemed like it was going well. That was until the next guest showed up.

"Hey Bro, no hard feelings about earlier." The Bro says as he enters the room. "Thanks for inviting me to the party, Bro."
    8vMFY6s.png

"Your shirt is too similar to mine, Bro! Take it off!" Ace shouts angrily.

"Or what, Bro?" The Bro responds.
    d3fBjuG.png

And that's when the combat dust started flying high again.
    j2FwfzI.png

After a long excruciating fight, Ace emerged from the cloud, the winner.
    bHNfYph.png

"Okay fine, is this shirt better, bro?" The Bro asks.

"That shirt is perfectly acceptable, Bro!" Ace responds.
    6OoPdWh.png
    D9Uw3po.png

Somehow all that testosterone filling the air got Sapphire pumped and made her drop down and do some pushups.
    g5O7A3K.png

Later that night.

"So.....You conquer planets for a living?" Ximena asks.

"Countless civilizations have fallen to my might." Brull says stoically.
    vTgof0z.png

"How about you conquer me?" Ximena asks flirtatiously.

"Your smell is rancid but I am intrigued." Brull responds.
    0qv0xFx.png
    YvbfENp.png

"You know what? Honestly I think this party is going pretty well!" Ace says happily.
    iQRbSpe.png

Then Brull proposed to Ximena. Honestly, do you think Ximena would say no to the idea of being married to an intergalactic conqueror? He's probably rich.
    vjXuzIk.png
    iPh6vD5.png

"Alright, warlords are proposing marriage to my family, NOW it's getting weird." Ace says taking back his proclamation earlier.
    83OijwQ.png

Literally the next day, Brull and Ximena walked down that aisle.
    dr0Igsj.png

"Bet the idea of my sister marrying An Intergalactic Conqueror is giving you ideas for The Bloodening 4 huh?" Ace says to his wife.

"Not really, I'm actually kinda disturbed by this." Genesis says plainly.
    crOLZtC.png

I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs THE CONQUEROR!
    Mji0OHq.png
    AvGMAM8.png

"Your daughter just married an alien and you seem pretty chill with that." Tabitha says to her sister.

"Well I mean when you think about it, we're aliens too....kinda. It all works out well." Sapphire says appreciatively.
    eFgl9Xi.png

"Well all in all, I think this day's going along pretty well." Ace says happily.

"I'm in labor." Genesis says clearly in discomfort.
    i0lv61Z.png

"What a coincidence! So am I!" Ximena says as she starts to grab her stomach in pain.
    ZnJvEFs.png

"Well I'll just go get dressed for work and I'll take care of these two at the hospital." Sapphire says answering the call of duty.
    jCBp9m7.png

One delivery later.

"Voila! One Baby, went by without a hitch for once!" Sapphire says proudly. "Now if you could get your baby and go, I have to deliver my daughter's baby now."
    hHusNXL.png

Welcome to the world, Iris Shepherd, born in 2192.
    p7pmkBz.png
    Generation 6: Chapter 7: Filler Chapter Today! Yaaaaaay Filler!

Genesis has arrived home with Iris, who immediately started screaming at the top of her lungs.
    aMi3Uqk.png

Luckily, Genesis can solve all baby problems with a single action and tossed Iris in the air DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! GENESIS IS NOT A ROLE MODEL!
    LjtFQwJ.png

"Well, kids are taken care of.....What to do for the rest of my day?" Genesis asks herself.
    FtVKNBU.png

"MOTHER, I AM AGING!" Justice shouted as she barged into the room.

Boom, Justice is now officially a child.
    zlRzp1D.png
    PHgCqpc.png

But she's not happy because she just realized that she's a big sister....She wanted to be an only child.
    Pj9IBDU.png
    bG9AAyH.png

"Hey Genesis, I heard Justice is a child now." Ace says to his wife as she tries to play video games. "What do I do now? I know how to raise babies and toddlers, but children? That's uncharted territory right there."
    IkZAUdg.png

"I mean, you can try to find out some of her interests or something." Genesis suggests to Ace.

"Interests eh? I know how to get that information out of her naturally." Ace says coming to the realization.
    5mNbnDv.png

"Hey Justice! Just the girl I wanted to see!" Ace says as he sits down next to his daughter.
    sPTkHqu.png

"Alright let's cut to the chase, girl." Ace says as he takes a deep breath. "Do you like mental, creative or social skills?" Ace says as he starts to list off possible activities.

"Personally, I'd like to build my fitness skill." Justice responds.
    Edzx6Os.png
    sRNOYWG.png

"Fitness? What a coincidence! I like fitness too! Let's go to the park!" Ace proclaims.
    Qxpb0OJ.png

THE PARK!
    kBO4qqq.jpg

"Hey, you got a babysitter for Iris right?" Genesis asks Ace.

"Of course I did......I think." Ace answers.
    HYz8EiD.png

"Well you two have fun, I'm going to sleep on this bench like a hobo!" Genesis says as she gets comfortable.
    16vFGqU.png

"Look at me! I'm an astronaut!" Justice shouts as she hangs from the playground.

"Hey champ, how about you man this ship and I'll pretend to be an alien." Ace says in support of his daughter.
    yqsNw23.png
    0oMxxKY.png

"Exterminate the filthy aliens!!!" Justice screams at the top of her lungs.

"Hey just watch what you say, there's an Alien standing right behind us." Ace says in a hushed tone.
    QYS27v0.png
    YO31mrL.png

After the fun at the park was over, Justice actually acted like she was a good big sister and entertained Iris while her parents were busy.

Looks like Iris appreciates the care she's being given right now. I think, that's like the only expression babies ever have.
    L4xAnAR.png
    Y57lI9n.png

"Say kid, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Genesis asks Justice "Perhaps you want to be an author like your dear old Mom?"

"Nope. I want to bring truth and justice to this world and vanquish evil!" Justice proclaims.
    RHopGf3.png
    tLgow86.png

Genesis sat in total silence before answering.

"You need to set your sights low." Genesis says to her daughter.

"But I want to vanquish evil!" Justice mopes.
    U4Rwi83.png
    sz3qEpf.png

"Honey, don't tell our daughter to aim low when we're following our dreams effortlessly." Ace says as he sips on his coffee.
    MGsGQOb.png

"Okay fine, maybe you can be a cop or something." Genesis levels with her daughter.

"Yay!" Justice cheers.
    hSKeotx.png

Well with that Genesis left for work, those publishing deals won't make themselves.

"I'm off to work too, kiddo." Ace says as he leaves "Grandma and Grandpa are coming over to watch you."
    r6SSzld.png
    okttlhm.png

So Grandma and Grandpa came over.
    ZYEfSMs.png

"Oh sorry Justice, I didn't notice you there." Sapphire says apologetically.

"It's okay, I'm short and very easy to forget." Justice says taking no offense to it.
    ZLrTd0e.png
    MHO0NeC.png

"Say you aren't going to grow up to be weird like your mother right?" Clint asks.

"No, I don't even like blood." Justice says to her grandfather.

"Okay good, I like your mother and all, but her obsession with morbid stuff freaks me out." Clint says with a clear conscious.
    1faffNu.png
    SdI8guL.png

Genesis came home from work and got a nice big promotion!

"Don't ask what I'm wearing." Genesis says as she enters the apartment. "I'm confused as to why this is my uniform as well."
    jtDo8l2.png

So Genesis decided that after the overwhelming success of The Bloodening IV it was time to write....an original story!
    2cNpCWl.png

"I know, I'll call this book, The Deathening! It'll follow my brand new hero, The Deathdozer!" Genesis says excitedly "I'm a literary genius!"
    cxFG9rc.png

Meanwhile in the other room....

"Come on Mr Dragon! We must bring Liberty and Freedom to the land!" Justice says as she plays with her toys.
    coEwLZa.png

After the big game that night Genesis and Ace sat down and had a nice conversation.
    l2dcqzb.png

My mistake, they had a conversation after switching seats.
    GaKiGUZ.png

"So Ace, how's the Sports career going for you?" Genesis asks.

"Pretty well actually, we just won the Championship tonight." Ace says joyously.
    B4HEwXG.png
    rvNAdAn.png

"Wait, the big game was tonight? How come I didn't know that?" Genesis asks.

"I dunno, I feel like I keep getting sidetracked by all the other big events going on in life that I keep forgetting to inform everyone of how well I'm doing." Ace explains.
    UcAja1e.png
    InmF50t.png

IT IS THE YEAR 2194! 7 year old Justice has woken up and is ready to start another great day of school!

After she warms up by the fireplace....Someone should really tell these Sims that this isn't a good idea.
    dPaDr0t.png
    hI3wXrR.png

That's when 2 year old Iris toddled into the room.
    kL5AgMV.png

"Wait, is it your birthday already?" Justice asks "I didn't realize you got big."
    aI9xsHI.png

Justice looked down at her sister attentively.

"Okay, you're cute and all, but I'm too big to play with you." Justice says as she tries to walk away.

"Bhdfkjhsdgfkjshdg!" Iris babbles.
    1MFT0OR.png
    zHnyamj.png

"Ha ha, tiny humans are weird." Justice says to herself.
    nHApNEO.png

"Hey Justice, what's all the hubbub out here?" 33 year old Genesis asks as she walks into the room.
    yBqXKvq.png

"Oh, Iris got bigger.....Cripes, I forgot my own daughter's birthday. I'm a lousy mother." Genesis mopes to herself.
    A1sJg7x.png
    Generation 6: Chapter 8: It Exists.

Well Iris is a toddler now. Genesis figured it was time to start teaching Iris how to not be a dumb toddler.
    W0db7h5.png

"Can you say, broccoli?" Genesis asks as she raises the flash card.

"JHjdsfkjdb" Iris babbles.
    fpqbYOp.png
    xmJKp6x.png

"This is going to be tougher than I thought." Genesis says in defeat.
    lRWORLA.png

Meanwhile, Ace's neighbor was being loud and......On second thought does Ace actually want to see who comes out of that door?
    JEGDfVk.png

"Sir, I have a toddler who is trying to sleep! Stop the passionate love making now!" Ace shouts at his neighbor.
    R0rI3f4.png

Doesn't look like that neighbor is even afraid of Ace. Must be because of that muscle reduction surgery he got.
    n6G50nz.png

Some time later, Ace decided to spend some valuable time with Iris.
    MDowIf1.png

Oh boy, Ace is glitching out again. This never goes pleasantly.
    0iGK2H4.png
    lECevj7.png

If Iris could speak she'd say "Stop embarrassing me in front of Justice, Dad!"
    dR0126d.png

Genesis and Iris sat on the couch in total utter silence until Genesis finally broke the ice.

"Do you like blood?" Genesis asks.

"Bjhdskjfh!" Iris babbles again.
    DV20I7E.png
    GXpIhZE.png

So as both Genesis and Ace can see, Iris is really good at destroying the house when nobody is looking.
    JPxuVAl.png

Oh by the way, in better news, Genesis got another promotion and....they gave her a more.....normal uniform. Unflattering for sure, but certainly comes off as a normal uniform that you would expect to see anyone else wearing.
    92DlwO0.png

Wanna see another miracle? Boom, Justice......Made a friend! Don't know her name so we're going to call her Ol' Whatsherface. Justice actually made a friend, dreams DO come true.
    Pox6Uu9.png
    u5uOY4E.png

"Hey Dad! I need to raise my mental skill!" Justice says cheerfully to her father.

"What a coincidence! Me too! Not because I need it for my job, but I just hate being the stereotypical dumb jock." Ace confides to his daughter.
    34liiQP.png
    yW33qjr.png

So Ace ran out and bought a chess board for the family to use.

"You feel smarter yet?" Ace asks.

"Actually yeah, I could easily become a C+ student now." Justice says happily.

"Well that makes one of us." Ace says hopelessly.
    2L52HyO.png

So turns out The Deathening was a big success, big enough for Genesis to upgrade her entire writing setup, nice new desk, nice new computer. Now while the idea of moving on with Deathening II was fresh in everyone's minds. It was time for Genesis to return to her roots....That's right, The Bloodening V: The Deathening Crossover. If this doesn't make millions I don't know what will.
    tZLxiNo.png

"I think I should write my own book." Justice says as she sits down at her Mom's computer. "I'll call it The Justicening."

Sure kid, go ahead and write your silly book, as long as you understand that you're not going to become some overnight sensation like your mother.
    OfPlwqR.png

WELCOME TO THE YEAR 2197! Turns out The Bloodening V didn't do so well, The Justicening however ended up on several best seller's lists. Who knew?

Oh also, Behold, our young Iris is now 5 years old!
    1mSL3kh.png

Unfortunately the only other spare room in the apartment is still decorated solely for Babies and Toddlers, so until Ace and Genesis redecorate that room, you're stuck with Justice.

They should really get bunk beds.
    fhpcftv.png
    gfwfnxs.png

It was at this time that 36 year old Genesis had an idea.

Oh wait it was nausea instead.
    ZUgeZbR.png
    gqpwpp0.png

Wait, scratch both of those things, it's pregnancy.
    UIAmoBH.png

"We're having another baby?" Ace asks "That's great! Especially since I've been named MVP I can certainly afford raising another kid."

"Wait, you got named MVP?" Genesis asks in confusion.

"I know, this story definitely doesn't focus on my sports career." Ace says in response.
    mkmHfvL.png

Then of course the neighbors were being loud again while the Shepherds were having a tender moment.
    dJYLLFn.png

"You may not be afraid of a professional athlete, but I'll make sure you're afraid of me!" Genesis shouts angrily.
    9YlTTuK.png

"Zoinks, my Mom always told me to be careful around middle aged goth authors!" The Neighbor shouts in fear.
    RYH8vaO.png

Aw yeah, nothing like striking fear into the hearts of your elderly neighbors to make you feel powerful.

Ope, here comes more morning sickness.
    7CVyJWC.png
    WCeb4BX.png

"So Justice, have a great day at school today?" Genesis asks.

"People keep asking me when I'm going to release my next book. It's annoying." Justice confides to her mother.

"Oh I know, I'll give you some tips to get over-" Genesis says before she's interrupted.
    3XYmqBz.png

Pound pound pound!
    cnjf4Ow.png

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON, OLD MAN?!" Genesis screams.
    rV3NeGw.png

That old man was never seen again.
    rwNVaTR.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,855 Member
    Gen 2- Chapter 16
    Mira looks so great giving her speeches! You caught some awesome moments.
    Generation 6: Chapter 9: Chapter 10.

Genesis decided to take Iris out to see the world! But settled for San Myshuno instead.
    9d98WJc.png

Oh wow it's Ruby, haven't seen her in a while. Her life must still be a disaster.
    nCrqTs3.png

"Here, you need this more than I do." Genesis says throwing a couple hundred simoleons into Ruby's guitar case.
    2xdIVYy.png

"Thanks, a couple more tips like that and I could pay half my monthly mortgage." Ruby says bleakly as President Babyeater comes sprinting into the scene.
    SVgUgcO.png

"Ah cripes it's the President, I need to get out of here since I haven't paid my taxes in 40 years." Ruby says as she leaves the scene.
    XXrfyCC.png

"Ah Mrs Shepherd, I hear you're pregnant again!" President Babyeater says with a fiendish grin. "Just remember, too many babies and I start eating!"
    THjOIul.png

"I only have two children Mr President." Genesis says in defense "Why don't you go bother my neighbor, she has like 8 kids."
    rwddv96.png

"Had 8 kids." President Babyeater says evilly.
    2lFa3In.png

"You're a monster!" Genesis shouts in disgust "I hope someone eats YOU instead!"
    szFOFdh.png

"Hey, DON'T insult our President like that!" Vice President Darth Maul says in anger as he stomps over, ready to attack Genesis.
    sc67pKd.png

But then an out of control vehicle came swerving in out of nowhere and ran over Vice President Maul in a dastardly hit and run.
    fOVFi9A.png
    F7tfGDR.png
    uKo3DNc.png

"Oh no...." President Babyeater says in terror.
    q37RD1q.png

Alright let's leave that part of San Myshuno. It's getting depressing. So Genesis took the girls to the karaoke bar instead.
    jkaJM0l.png

Oh look, Justice got to see her wonderful Aunt Ximena THE CONQUEROR. How sweet.
    5piOmQL.png

Man, Iris sure was into this karaoke performance.

Oh nevermind, now she hates it.
    j9am3vo.png
    TeET9St.png

"Step aside nerds, let the Shepherd sisters show you how it's done!" Justice says having never sang before.

But boy did they try singing.
    K25cSLm.png
    jPiiREc.png

"This is simply terrible!" The Patron says in anger.
    jg9hole.png

Turns out the romance festival was in town, so Justice decided to throw the traditional love petals on her mother.
    Nd39501.png

"No don't do that." Genesis says "It's weird."
    0USGgLp.png

"I'm going to drink the love potion!" Iris says as she grabs the drink off the table.

"DON'T YOU DO IT, YOUNG LADY!" Genesis orders her.
    iQqTugA.png

"I drank it." Iris says defiantly as she begins to glow.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Genesis shouts.
    ty6rVWz.png

So fun fact, Justice stole her father's credit card.
    vinCCkS.png

And adopted a kitten.
    8QBw4Ap.png

"I shall name you, Juniper." Justice says as she hugs the tiny kitten.
    malEkUB.png

"Together we shall conquer the world with our combined cuteness." Juniper says in my handy 'Cat to Human Translator'.
    s48GVGB.png

"What the heck is this?" Ace says as he notices the tiny kitten in the apartment.
    k1Lt9KY.png

Generation 6: Chapter 10: Oh Yeah, Ace is a Basketball Player

AT THE BASKETBALL STADIUM!!!!!
    gzfFYm7.png

"Ace I don't know how we can win." Ace's teammate says in defeat "They're winning by 20 points AND they have the greatest basketball player the world has ever seen on their team, Wolfgang Von Hoopenshooten."
    AOFImre.png

"My ball goes right into the Hoopen!" Wolfgang says excitedly in a thick German accent.
    80iYv1G.png
    y5cUh0F.png

"The Game's not over yet!" Ace shouts in encouragement "I need you to distract Hoopenshooten with your mustache and I'll do the hard work."
    oNamjK2.png

As Ace's teammate distracted Wolfgang with his weird mustache, Ace performed the most legendary trick the sport of basketball has ever seen! The 360 Monster Jam Slam Dunk!
    681egaK.png
    jowADJx.png
    Za4w85c.png

"So you guys won the game?" Justice asked Ace sometime later.

"No, we lost by 19 points instead of 20." Ace answers "No one can beat Wolfgang Von Hoopenshooten. But my stunt still got me a good pay raise."
    ebTO1Do.png

AND NOW THE SHEPHERD FAMILY LIVES HERE! Yeah that same Penthouse Mira lived in....Not too many places to live in that show off Ace's status so well.
    rvbUnAX.png

Ace of course enjoyed his new pool, the pool with a view.
    JDP8zRh.png
    Ft4RYud.png

"Mom, stop watching the TV in the kitchen and look at Juniper! She's so cute!" Justice says gushing over her new kitten.
    N7ZOGIy.png

Juniper says MORE FOOD YOU FILTHY MORTALS!
    j1B723l.png

So Ace decided that since there's a basketball court in his penthouse (How cool is that?!) he should teach Justice the skills that got him this penthouse in the first place.
    UJkIXoJ.png

Justice had great form and shot her first basket which looked good until.....Yeah.
    Yc0cSyt.png
    Foc9Gn2.png

"I am a shame to your legacy." Justice says in a defeated tone.
    Vm7nC5U.png

"You're no shame. Let me show you how I do it." Ace boasts.
    6sWxGbR.png

That is when Ace decided to do some cool tricks, a few too many cool tricks.

"Dad can you stop showing off? Especially if you're trying to make me feel better?" Justice asks.

"Never, I must show off my professional skills!" Ace continues to show off.
    BhnHsCD.png
    XpgQ3fc.png
    l4eGS1g.png
    Km5DSAo.png

So after making Justice look downright pathetic for a solid......oof, 23 and a half minutes. Ace finally took his shot.
    LR3Irdh.png
    R8uhCVe.png
    2sIN9z4.png

"Pretend you didn't see that!" Ace says in anger.
    xe0kLMd.png

Well just to celebrate Ace's big wi-Oh wait, forgot he didn't win that game..................To celebrate Ace moving into a penthouse, he threw a house party!
    QDl6swA.png

That's when Genesis came over and planted a big kiss on her husband's lips.

"What was that for?" Ace asks.

"Dude, we live here now thanks to your big pay raise." Genesis gloats "You're going to get a lot more than THAT."
    QCC8sgB.png
    M5QXpHg.png

That's when Justice showed up, ready to party hard.
    j2dM044.png

"Iris, can you even see without your glasses?" Justice asks.

"Nope. Can't see a thing, I'll just assume everyone is looking spiffy tonight." Iris says despite being blind as a bat.
    OBvJEzo.png
    utxY1Lq.png

The Guests started arriving, here's Ace's Aunt Tabitha chatting it up with Jimmy McGee in the hallway.

"Jimmy is it?" Tabitha asks "I heard you've been to prison three times. Pretty impressive."

"Actually, now it's four times." Jimmy McGee corrects her.
    BS2rcha.png
    sR1m4nt.png

Of course this also meant she came face to face with Brull THE CONQUEROR!

"A Conqueror? That's pretty cool." Tabitha says as a compliment "Too bad my husband's still alive."
    uOghpBH.png

That's when Ace's cousin, Janay (clearly Tabitha's daughter. Her face is 100% Tabitha) showed up.
    wSCPUhp.png

"Ah Janay, my wonderful cousin that was born shortly after me because our mothers wanted us to grow up with the same kind of BFF friendship they had but we have literally nothing in common so we don't hang out that often and things are too hectic to worry about a couple cousins hanging out." Ace says all in one single breath "It's great to see you!"
    9IKCIR1.png
    jHGgSuR.png

"Ah, you're pregnant." Ace says noticing her bump "I was going to ask you why I wasn't invited to the wedding, but I remembered that we don't really talk unless it's relevant to the plot. Speaking of which, who's the lucky man?"
    xbgHnNp.png

"Yo Bro this is a great penthouse." The Bro says as he emerges and makes out with his wife.
    QwAIL2a.png
    fxFUvcw.png

"Gross, adults are kissing!" Justice shouts in disgust.
    Vb3bVEM.png

"You married my wonderful cousin, Bro?!" Ace says, positively fuming with anger from this revelation. "I'LL KILL YOU!"
    2u7RdYc.png

And they did what they normally do.

Watch out Janay, you're about to get engulfed in the combat dust. Getting combat dust out of your hair is a nightmare.
    vEkKTtB.png
    UQe1B5z.png

"Huh, wonder what all the ruckus is downstairs." Genesis says as she hangs out by the bar.
    gTjs434.png

"Less talking, more drink pouring!" 64 year old Clint says as he demands his Daughter In-law to make him a drink.
    UwQrdGC.png

That's when Ace saw his favorite brother in-law....well currently his only brother in-law, Brull.

"Hey Ace, check out this planet that I, Brull THE CONQUEROR, have conquered." Brull says as he pulls out his cellphone.
    Ddo5P4E.png

"Impressive!" Ace says as he gazes at the phone "They even build statues of you. That definitely means respect, or fear, or both!"
    ucEkFXC.png

"Also, your sister and I have a little CONQUEROR, on the way." Brull says as Ximena walks in.
    XzAJUnm.png

Ace hugged Ximena and let her know how happy he is for her and her loving husband.
    tEZ9o1K.png

"Wait, now we have intergalactic conquerors in this story?" Ruby asks with shock "That's pretty neat!"
    cSVReYL.png

"Wow, sure sounds like things are going pretty smoothly downstairs." Genesis says to her In-Laws.

"That doesn't sound like the sound of you making me a drink!" 61 year old Sapphire demands.
    E6WoVnB.png

"You know, all in all, great party." Ace says as he looks around at the guests having a good time.
    ZoyYlI8.png

Oh then Janay went into labor.

"Hey get out of my way, this is my party, I'm in labor instead!" Genesis says hating the fact that she's being upstaged.
    bLucZ86.png
    HsYYKxc.png

Huh, no one's manning the desk.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be the receptionist now!" Ace says flirtatiously as he blows a kiss to his wife.
    fhvVPt5.png
    QWEyMKA.png

"JUST GET ME A ROOM!" Genesis screams.

"No fair, I was here first!" The lady behind Justice groans.
    amkXGhC.png

"Wait, where's my Mother In-Law?" Genesis asks as this new doctor takes care of her.

"She said she was at a party tonight. So I'm filling in!" The doctor says cheerfully.
    t5eTQls.png

That is when Cadence Shepherd was born in 2197!
    jEqEuF7.png

"Hey check it out Iris, we have a baby sister!" Justice says excitedly as the sisters enter the bedroom.
    XEyNPaM.png

"I can't see, is she adorable?" Iris asks.

"The cutest!" Justice gushes. "Hey where's Dad?"
    OinUUIW.png

Back at the hospital.

"GET ME A ROOM ALREADY!!!" The Lady screams.

"Say please." Ace teases as he plays video games.
    cb0x35a.png
    Generation 6: Chapter Eleven

After having all those strangers over, little Juniper found herself a safer place to sleep.....Not much safer since you know, right on the basketball court.....But hey, it's a cat, what do you expect?
    38V3ohR.png

Here we see Iris attempting to find out what her path in life is supposed to be! Turns out it's not this.
    PKXBFir.png

A few nights later, The Shepherds sat down for a delicious taco dinner.
    44naOSb.png

"So I got a question, feel free not to answer it." Justice says patiently. "But how come there are like....just two boys in my class?"
    O41ZnjT.png

"Well you can thank President Babyeater for that." Genesis explains "His plan to stop the horrible overpopulation was to eat people's babies. Unfortunately he's been eating a lot more of the boys than the girls which means we got a bit of a male shortage."
    Z1K5ezP.png

"But of all solutions you could've come up with to solve the over population problem, why would he resort to just eating babies?" Justice says, asking the question we've all been asking for years.
    RKROUiN.png

"Well I mean, it worked." Ace says plainly.

"Ace, don't say things like that!" Genesis scolds her husband.
    EZ9vSuD.png

"The President won't eat us right?" Iris asks with panic in her voice.

"Silly Iris, you don't have to worry about him." Ace says with confidence. "We're rich! Rich people don't have to follow the laws!"

And everyone at the table cheered.
    P2z4qto.png
    DLgTHNm.png

That's when Sapphire showed up at the front door.

"Oh it's so good to see you!" Genesis says as she hugs her Mother In-Law.

"I'm here because I heard there were tacos." Sapphire explains.
    cej2ZGk.png

Meanwhile, Justice wanted to see what was so cool about this pool.
    MYtktFA.png
    hg0YRei.png

"Oh that IS neat." Justice says as she looks out at the view from the pool.
    x8qexVN.png

Well unfortunately Genesis has to cook more tacos since they didn't account for Sapphire inviting herself over. So while she does that, Justice will feed the cat.
    FKPqonE.png

The parents still haven't addressed the fact that Justice bought a cat without them noticing.
    UJC1YNJ.png

"No kitty, this is my taco!" Sapphire whines as Juniper begs for her food.
    cUYXXML.png

Ace decided to use the rock climbing wall left to him by his ancestors.....and by that I mean something his Great-Great Grandfather left for him.
    tLmfBjz.png

Then he learned the hard way about how hard the ground is....
    MK2Ch98.png

So it's back to the classics!
    nRNPVnW.png

Genesis however decided, painting, fun skill to have.
    a9oM7ic.png

"How does it look, kitty?" Genesis asks the cat.

"Meow" Juniper responds.

"Everyone's a critic." Genesis says dejectedly.
    HAevuoS.png

Meanwhile, Genesis couldn't stop gushing over how cute Cadence was......But come on, it's a baby, they all look alike, lady.
    YZ8wj0a.png
    pDqR2Oa.png

That's when Piper came over to announce she was pregnant.

"What kind of wacky character are you married to?" Ace asks.

"No one, I married myself a nice accountant named Bill." Piper answers.

"THEN I HAVE NO USE FOR YOU!" Ace shouts.
    2HxMbKW.png

The year is 2200...I know, cool right? Anyways, it's Justice's 13th birthday. So 40 year old Genesis baked a cake.
    qHkSohS.png

"A birthday cake? You're throwing me a cool birthday party?!" Justice asks excitedly

"Of course not! I'm just hungry, and this random woman that gave birth on the same day as I did just invited herself over." Genesis explains "Now blow out your candles!"
    DzPJJfe.png

Voila, Justice is a teenager now.
    LgSuiX1.png

So for Justice's birthday, guess her and Genesis decided to play some basketball. Justice is still bad at it considering that facial expression.
    oJal8JK.png
    LalNaOZ.png

"My turn!" Genesis says as she grabs the ball. "I'll have you know, I've been practicing."
    gAdMf9Q.png

However as Justice and Genesis, two very inexperienced basketball players I may add, were enjoying their fun game a familiar figure came up behind them.

"Did I hear 'Friendly innocent game of basketball'?" Ace asks "This is the perfect place for an experienced professional to ruin the fun!"
    Wx5rDNv.png

"Now look at my ripped physique!" Ace says ripping his shirt off.

"Alright, I'm not doing this. Happy birthday, Justice." Genesis says as she leaves the court.
    XSjzOLn.png

WAIT, Basketball time has to wait.....Juniper is here.
    GxyFPXa.png

For some reason, Ace and Genesis are really excited about that.
    oOSLvnl.png
    Generation 6: Chapter 12: Did Somebody Say Yoga?

Today Justice decided to get to work on her cardio. After all, if your dream is to be a cop then you better be ready to chase those perps down.
    LdL63Cs.png

After taking a break, little kitten Juniper demanded attention.
    J8WkGnY.png

"Oh I'm sorry Juniper, you're so tiny that I didn't notice you there." Justice says apologetically.
    7juopZd.png

There must've been a genie nearby because right after Justice mentioned that Juniper was tiny, that little kitten grew three times bigger that day.
    h7rXP4G.png

"Time for me to be a cute and destructive force of nature!" Juniper thought to herself as she pranced away.
    m5mpgZ6.png

Justice of course hopped back on that treadmill ready for round two when Ace noticed her.

"Justice, you're doing a great job getting into shape!" Ace compliments his daughter "But your mother just made dinner, come on let's eat!"
    GFO6xld.png
    cFA3Y8U.png

"JUNIPER NO!" Ace yelled as he saw the cat laying on the freshly made meal.
    4CovIpB.png

"I'm sure it's still good though." Ace says as he grabs a plate "Just pick the cat hair and litter out as you eat."
    UAk5PRE.png

Oh since it IS the year 2200 after all, Cadence is now a toddler! LOOK AT HER!!!!!
    HdiHGIq.png
    UnOtVEo.png

Oh yeah, Juniper got out of the house.....But luckily there's not many places for Juniper to run to so Justice found her harassing street vendors. Silly kitty.
    sasXErJ.png

As Genesis continued raising her painting skill, she noticed Justice messing with the rock climbing wall.
    yHRYD2M.png
    VQwm3Ex.png

"Be careful on that thing, Justice." Genesis calls out to her "Not even your Dad can climb it without injuring himself."

"Well good thing I'm not my Dad, I'm better than him!" Justice shouts clearly full of herself.
    wxrAH5X.png

Five minutes later.
    5VHPEwD.png

Some time later, Genesis and Justice decided to put these yoga mats to good use.
    DV4PM0G.png

"Oh no! I have no balance!" Justice shouts as she tumbles over.
    HZNWUMd.png
    CJDx9Fq.png

"MY BACK!!!" Genesis shouts in pain.
    iOyhhNo.png

Well that could've gone better. I think Genesis will take it at a slower pace.
    MYBCq2K.png

Now the year is 2202 (Dang, just another 20 years away from greatness). Here we have 40 year old Ace........Who has learned to accept the fact that Juniper is a dirty little stinker.
    NjFI3ou.png
    FBI7TDX.png

The Maid doesn't accept that fact though, he's quite steamed about this cat dirtying the counters he spent all day cleaning.....If only he remembered he gets paid by the hour.
    encf0mN.png

Don't know if you know this, but Juniper is pretty close to Justice.
    UlXCO8V.png

Very close, she takes every opportunity she can take to show her love to her human.
    LIcN4BH.png

Meanwhile, Ace just saw Juniper shooting hearts out of her mouth and looked at her inquisitively.

"Justice, is your cat magic?" Ace asks.
    7Lc99s9.png

Well it's happened, after 9 Bloodening books, Genesis unfortunately has writer's block....
    tg0SCaX.png

Well if she can't think of where to take the Bloodening series from here, she might as well workout with Ace.
    WtmZe3n.png

How sweet, Genesis thinks running on that treadmill once for about 15 minutes was enough to make a big change in her body.....But Ace will take any excuse to "get some" so he'll agree with her when she thinks she lost weight.
    ZbHDArI.png

Oh look, Sapphire's here.

"Mom, you look so old." Ace says to his mother.

"Yeah, being alive for 66 years will do that to you." Sapphire explains.
    T3uMdH5.png

"Grandpa it's so good to see you!" Justice says welcoming Clint to her home.

"Who are you?" 68 year old Clint answers.
    akh1qxC.png

Despite warning her daughter about the rock climbing wall earlier, Genesis is a little full of herself as well and thinks she's good enough to tackle the wall.
    TmALwan.png

We all saw this coming from a mile away.
    WMOFrBV.png
    Generation 6: Chapter 13: Bankruptcy

It is a quiet day in the Shepherd household, Justice is busy trying on outfits in front of the mirror. Not pictured: Juniper sitting by Justice's feet watching the whole thing.
    ppG2coW.png

So Genesis is still going at that whole Yoga thing. Actually doing a better job at it this time.
    7nydHIV.png

While Genesis was giving this....Ahem, show, I could only wonder "Where is Ace when you need him?" That was until I aimed the camera at the window.
    vXHTqju.png
    0G0KPAw.png

So Justice decided to get back to it as well. After all, it's working for Genesis, surely it'll-

Oh never mind, that looks like it hurt.
    lotrman.png
    HYvMr8S.png

"Okay Justice, let's see how much you've improved at basketball." Ace says after ripping his shirt off, as is tradition for the man.
    GL38j2L.png

So Justice assumed the tried and true basketball stance, the "Granny Style".

"Oh come on, that's pathetic." Ace says disapprovingly "No daughter of mine will play like a granny."
    eQcLrTI.png

In the end, Justice got the ball in the hoop, didn't even touch the rim, it was nothing but net.
    FZY4u3K.png

Guess you can't argue with results.
    cy3908c.png

Later that night, Ace and Justice went to go workout.

"Gotta say Justice, I'm impressed. Six miles and counting and you still haven't broken a sweat." Ace says appreciatively.
    MelFSWV.png

"My secret is I hide the pain quite easily!" Justice says proudly.
    Y7eJCjS.png

After a strenuous workout, Justice needed to get a kitty hug.
    61IEIRJ.png

Oh hey, Cadence's birthday is today. Now we get to see her age up.
    yh5VsTf.png
    U1JLFk3.png

What are Cadence's first words going to be? Let's find out.

"Whoa, you two STINK." Cadence says in disgust.

"Ha ha yeah, spent way too much time on my yoga session today." Genesis explains.

"You can't get a wonderful sixpack like mine unless you stink a little." Justice says proudly.
    O1KARvp.png
    wmrliVo.png

JUNIPER NO! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO EAT THAT CAKE!
    swmPhk5.png

Next morning....Yoga. What a surprise. I think I named the wrong chapter after yoga.
    NRyTPIh.png

Genesis has gotten surprisingly good at this, at least I hope she is because she's one loss of balance away from taking away Juniper's 4th life. What happened to the first three lives? Funny story about that.
    0UN8BeB.png

"I want to hug the kitty." Cadence says as she hugs Juniper.

"NO!" Justice yells "That's MY cat!"
    lqggUVS.png

And so Justice yanked Juniper away from Cadence.
    WRA09kV.png

"Girls girls please, there's enough Juniper for everyone." Juniper thinks to herself.
    KYjiqC1.png

"Alright girls, I'm off to work. Justice, you're in charge of the place. Don't let it fall apart." Genesis says as she heads off to work.
    WFgenbF.png

"Alright you two, I'm doing my homework." Justice informs her sisters. "Stay out of trouble, okay?"
    I1FRfHp.png

Two and a half minutes later.
    TnCgzDR.png

"Justice, you're grounded." Genesis says as she gets back from work.

"Yikes." Justice responds casually.
    82It5Nz.png

So of course, Justice was the one that had to clean everything up.
    FjOOVIU.png

After Ace got home from his big game, which went well by the way, Ace of course started getting all frisky like with Genesis, probably the fact that yoga was starting to pay off.
    joFhMdY.png

Needless to say, let Mr and Mrs Shepherd enjoy their time alone for a little while....
    lWhv0bd.png

CADENCE NO! DON'T GO IN THERE!!!!
    7e9jJ50.png

And now to wrap this chapter up. Ace is thirsty and wants a drink.
    8QY0YMc.png

"Okay so I shake the cup." Ace says as he looks down at the mixing up.

Five seconds later.

"Oh no! Now I'm all wet!" Ace shouts in terror.
    SUPUGT7.png
    l8PxjU7.png

"Now I add some ice!" Ace says cheerfully.

Five seconds later.

"Drats! I threw every ice cube on the floor!" Ace says clearly upset by this news.
    DxLI4Qq.png
    w1V4ZqE.png

"Now I pour the liq-" Ace says as he begins to mix the drinks.

2 seconds later.

"Oh no! I was only supposed to put a small drop into that!" Ace says in defeat "Now I poured the whole bottle in. This is a terrible drink!"
    cmOH6b7.png
    Zufv9Eg.png
    Generation 6: Chapter 14: Hairloss.

THE YEAR IS 2205 and also it's Iris's's's birthday.
    AXx92WY.png

"Make a wish, sweetie!" Genesis says affectionately while Justice starts blowing off party poppers.
    CBBGw5x.png

"I wish you guys didn't get confetti all over my cake." Iris says grumpily.
    19z1RDw.png

"Did you say, 'I wish for more PARTY POPPERS?!'" Justice shouts with glee as she fires off more poppers.
    fwJRgr2.png
    4oPNvY7.png

So Iris got it over with and aged up. Voila she's now a teenager.....And Genesis appreciates the fact that she aged up with her hairstyle.
    lWh9OBa.png

"Suck up." Justice says angrily.
    LBSADFz.png

So the sisters partied it up with the karaoke machine here. Luckily they're the only family on this floor of the penthouse, so they don't have to worry about noise complaints.....because they were awful.
    2fCl1d2.png

Boy, who knew after only two chapters Justice and Genesis would become naturals at yoga....Granted, two chapters ago was 5 years ago and......Never mind, they BETTER be naturals at yoga by now.
    l4bleim.png
    zXyp2mq.png

So, at the age of 42......Ace Shepherd......Umm he.......He was going........BALD. So he decided to get the jump on his hair loss and just shaved the whole thing off........I mean I think he still looks.............Good.
    3rKMIwj.png

At least he's still in shape....Hey he has a regular workout partner though, that's great.
    hY76Vza.png
    eUFfUp2.png

Of course by now Genesis's writer's block is gone. Now she's currently writing The Bloodening XII...In this book, The Blooddozer gets a sidekick, Bloodlad. Needless to say, sales have been going downhill for years.
    5qgMyo3.png

Meanwhile, Juniper can sense the evil emanating from that book.
    TE7DoGl.png

Also, she can sense that those T-Bone steaks Genesis made are good too.
    eEWBIDa.png

Upon hearing that meditating a lot can give you the ability to teleport like Mira once did, Genesis and Justice got right to work on trying to unlock that ability.

"Can you teleport yet?" Genesis asks.

"Nah." Justice answers.
    MMz51Op.png

At least Juniper has the right idea.
    ZYsYcuE.png

Several hours later...................
    WeL5kft.png

"Seriously, I want some of that steak." Juniper says to herself.

"Ha ha, silly kitty." Genesis says not able to understand cats.
    pQY9rHQ.png

"Gee, it sure is nice that you came to visit, Grandma!" Cadence says excitedly.

"I never turn down a free meal." Sapphire answers.
    GAg6mGu.png

"Great food, hon." Ace says to his wife.

"I've had better." Sapphire says to Genesis.
    Zng6dab.png

There was no room at the table for Clint. It's okay it's not like he has a bad back or anything.

Oh wait, he does.
    S0xOGpg.png
    wK46iSW.png

"Hey Dad, you're looking old." Ace says to his father.

"Yeah well at least I have a full head of hair!" Clint says as he casually walks past.
    Qj6oI45.png

Justice got herself a job at the local fast food place, which one? Who cares, it's a fast food place.

Anyways she decided with her first check to get Juniper this collar.
    k3f2XvW.png

"I would kill so many people for this cat." Justice says as she watches over Juniper.
    XurzvID.png

What's this? Just Ace casually reminding everyone that he's just simply built differently than the rest of us.
    zABK6hi.png

Just to show us how much better he is than us, Ace decided to tackle the rock climbing wall. Now that he has Juniper cheering him on over here, he should have no problem beating this challenge.
    UozjVhY.png

Did I say he would complete the challenge? Made a mistake, I meant he was going to fall flat on his back and Juniper would prance away all adorable like that.
    HQUdXbD.png

Some time later, Ace decided to throw a party. No real reason, just a "I'm rich party".
    CvrvU03.png

"Hey Dad, check out my muscles!" Ace says excitedly.

"You show me your muscles every time I come over. Is there anything new you can show me instead?" Clint asks.
    Xuwyelf.png

Oh, Ace's Aunt Tabitha is here. She's old too now.

"Hey I heard your husband died." Justice says to her Great-Aunt.

"Oh yeah, it was sad. But now I'm remarried. Got myself a nice younger guy." Tabitha says surprisingly joyously.

"Where's your new husband?" Justice asks.
    LRcQclt.png

"Destroying your sister's dollhouse." Tabitha explains.
    XFgjZOZ.png

It's been a few years, NOW Ace can properly make a drink without making himself look like a fool.
    BLqGaVw.png

Later that night, Justice and Iris headed over to the karaoke machine to entertain the other party goers.
    UkjaJkL.png

"They sound awful!" Tabitha exclaims "I'm going to go up there and show them how it's done!"

"Your singing sounds like a dying cat too." Sapphire says casually after taking a drink.
    VISoAOX.png

After the party was over Ace had to fix the dollhouse.........On that same note, he's questioning why a grown man would destroy a little girl's dollhouse? This family is weird.
    6CAVIGm.png
    Generation 6: Chapter 15: Almost Time To Change Generations Again? Wow, That's Wacky.

IT IS THE YEAR 2208, In Today's Chapter, Ace was in purse amazement when he was able to make this basketball float in the air. Unfortunately no one will ever believe him.
    NVb5RAI.png

Meanwhile, Genesis was what she does best while holding two knives, Murd- I mean, cooking!
    7XsDaYE.png

"I'd really appreciate it if you didn't lie there when I'm going crazy with my knives." Genesis says to the kitty.
    TW6Dag3.png

"Hey Juniper, guess what!" Ace says to the cat.

"Meow" Juniper responds.

"That's right! I'm doing a special meet and greet in the city! Any of my fans who want to see me can come meet me for free!" Ace says excitedly.
    amOj7AH.png

Turns out no one showed up. Ace was all smiles though even if he was hurting on the inside.
    DaBU9VR.png

21 year old Justice has been going through a little funk recently, don't know why since she got accepted into the Police Academy....Must be the gloomy trait she inherited from her mother.

Anyways she decided to hug her cat to try and feel better about herself.
    kDt8kC5.png

"How sweet, I remember when I was young and had a pet." Sapphire said lovingly "Then he died and I've felt empty ever since.
    4Rtf6sV.png

Now Justice is back in that funk and feeling funkier than ever, in the worst way.
    6MlaBvA.png

Meanwhile, we have Cadence here really enjoying this arts and crafts table......REALLY enjoying macaroni painting that's for sure.
    hWi2Toq.png

Turns out, after years of watching his wife do it, Ace wants to know what tranquility feels like too and has gotten into yoga.
    dShhUrW.png

In recent years, Justice has gotten into great shape, great enough shape to tackle her Dad's record on the rock climbing wall!
    XWWBE7X.png

"Hey Iris, Justice is about to make a great accomplishment in her life. Shouldn't we be over there giving her moral support?" Cadence asks.

"Nah." Iris says after getting back to her homework.
    Hrswc9L.png

"Hey nerds, I beat Dad's rock climbing record. Isn't that cool?" Justice asks.

"Iris told me not to care about your accomplishments. Sorry." Cadence says apologetically.
    wKn66I5.png

Hey look, Grandpa's here!
    9hn9QnY.png

Time to challenge the old man to a game of basketball! That surely hasn't ended badly before (RIP Malcolm)
    svh4Vkv.png

Turns out Clint's much better at this game than Justice realized. He wiped the floor with her.
    nHBWVIO.png
    SaLliSP.png

Good news is, Clint's never been one to hold a grudge. So to cheer her up, he's going to make Justice a nice strong drink.
    wEVL77o.png

"Wait, you ARE old enough to drink right?" Clint asks embarrassingly.

"Of course." Justice responds.

"Okay cool, I forgot how old you were." Clint says apologetically.
    idecLSj.png

"Mom, what are you doing?" Iris asks after seeing Genesis cooking up a storm in the kitchen.

"I found a great recipe for an all natural catfood for Juniper." Genesis explains "I've tried making it countless times but I think I finally found the key to perfecting the recipe."
    egsEPOX.png

Let's see how much Juniper appreciates it.

"Meh" Juniper says as she tries the food.
    ORSXtln.png

"Hey Great-Aunt Tabitha, guess what?" Justice asks "I just got accepted into the police academy! Aren't you excited?"

"Meh, never been a big fan of the police." Tabitha explains.
    vOXSr1x.png

"Oh." Justice says dejectedly.

Guess she'll have to find someone else that'll be excited for her success.
    FHPPMKC.png

At least that rack of lamb that Genesis made is delicious, don't think it'll cheer her up, but it looks good.
    41MrJ9o.png

After hearing that his Dad just stomped Justice in a game of basketball, Ace challenged her as well! What is this, national pick on Justice day?
    5MDJPTm.png
    aCLqCze.png

Apparently it is after she lost yet again.
    ZUSep7d.png

Like father, like daughter. Maybe this is a hint that she'll get better.....eventually.
    eWZ4JcB.png
    Md8d0Em.png

Well Ace might be better than Justice at basketball, I mean, he better be considering.....this is his day job. But Justice has been breaking all of Ace's records on the rock climbing wall left and right. He needs to reclaim his records!
    V36YG1m.png

Oh wait hold up, that looks like a catastrophic meltdown going down on the rock climbing wall....Instead of helping him, let's watch and see what happens?
    4p5kPe0.png

Oh boy, that's not good form right there. A bellyflop onto concrete from 12 feet in the air sounds like it could be particularly damaging, let's see if he sticks the landing.
    duFMc8X.png

Oof, now that looks like it hurt.....Huh, wonder why he's not getting back up......
    xf1becK.png

Find out if Ace survived in the next thrilling chapter of, This Stupid Story!
    Generation 7: Chapter 1: Generation 7 After That Cliffhanger? Oh No, Ace is Dead Isn't He?

IT IS THE YEAR 2210! Now it's finally time to learn of Ace's fate....Oh wait no, we're just watching Justice petting Juniper.....Okay.
    r755AYm.png
    REwCLX4.png

Still nothing about Ace, just Iris showing off her memes.
    LsXgO49.png

Perhaps this look of concern on Genesis is a hint towards Ace's fate! Oh turns out she's just starving and put the food she was going to make on the floor.
    xPCFrT2.png
    oZo10LX.png

Oh The Shepherd's are throwing a party? Could it be a memorial for Ace?! Oh wait, it's just Cadence's birthday party...
    Dodm7w3.png

SERIOUSLY, WHEN ARE WE GETTING CONFIRMATION ABOUT ACE'S FA-Oh.

"Hey Ace, I heard you were in a terrible accident." Sapphire says with concern.

"Oh yeah, I got a bruise on my hip. I'll be fine." Ace says quelling our worries about him.

Well that settles that.
    P7Cp6zd.png

"Gee Piper, I'm glad you could show up." Genesis says happily.

"Thanks Genesis, I feel like Daphne and I keep getting forgotten when it comes to invitations for parties these days." Piper says with appreciation.

"Who's Daphne?" Genesis asks with concern.
    rq0zn2c.png

"Hey, your bathtub sucks!" Tabitha says angrily.
    MgNPm8o.png

Meanwhile while everyone else was having fun, Justice was busy playing Don't Wake The Llama with her good pal, Ol' Whatsherface. Much more entertaining.
    kGGau53.png
    6T0Owad.png

Well it was time for the birthday girl to blow out her-JUNIPER! NO, BAD KITTY! OFF THE CAKE!
    R0KPKVl.png

Anyways, make a wish, Cadence!
    0YjQXeK.png

"Oh boy, look at me, I'm a teenager or whatever." Cadence says with pure boredom.
    nSngxNd.png

Sometime after the party the Shepherds had a relaxing dinner together.

"Hey guys, I graduated from the police academy!" Justice said excitedly "I got a job with the Newcrest Police Department!"

"Doesn't it only take 6 months to pass the academy?" Ace asks "How did it take you three years to complete?"

"How about you shut up, Dad?" Justice says clearly offended.
    H9fu9FQ.png

After dinner was over and everyone dispersed, Juniper hopped up and was quite disappointed that everyone cleared their plates. Won't even give some of their dinner to the kitty, how rude.
    vfcjrrL.png

It's alright, she knocked over the garbage she got food at the end of the day.
    kOEloKJ.png

Well due to Justice being 23 and never having kissed a boy before, not due to her being shy or unattractive, but because of the Male Shortage caused by President Babyeater, decided to head to the Romance festival to find a guy around her age that's not related to her in some way or another (You'd be surprised about how many of Justice's classmates were cousins of hers).
    uvRyeEe.png

Well there's this guy named Kane Graves, 25 years old. Good enough for her.
    6Tinrwe.png

"One second, just need some liquid courage for this." Justice says as she pours herself a glass of that love tea.
    Vfbp1Tp.png

"Helloooooooo, Single guy." Justice says flirtatiously.

"Hi." Kane responds.
    64WJWQO.png
    LhxK9Gq.png

Luckily for Justice, it doesn't take much to win over a guy like that when you look like this.
    wpntigf.png

"So uhh, what do we do now?" Kane asks.
    INFKsm8.png

The first thing the two notice is the wedding arch over there.

"WAY too early to be thinking about that." Justice and Kane say in unison.
    oQ3EwKb.png

So they'll just exchange phone numbers and go on a real date later.
    XpPSOar.png

A Week or two later, Justice began her first day of work....Somehow they decided that she should skip her first few ranks and make her a corporal right from the start....I sense trouble.
    5lZTXJU.png

She was sent on her first case to investigate a home invasion. Basically, they put her in charge of this investigation and......Again, first day on the job, this is not a great PD.
    T8TBHkv.png

"Okay so I'm going to need you to tell me everything that you witnessed." Justice said pulling out a notepad. "Luckily in this day of age we make sure our witnesses give their testimony in the comfort of their own bed."
    UBSIfVg.png

So Justice got right to work analyzing this evidence she got on the scene of the crime.

"I have no idea what I'm doing." Justice says to herself.
    a4UhhGK.png

Then for some reason, she was told to process the new prisoners. Again, all in the same day.
    lqpnNe8.png

"What the heck is THIS for?!" Justice says as she pulls a turkey baster out of this inmate's jumpsuit.

"You have no idea how hard it is to get a shiv in here." The Inmate explains "I need anything that could potentially break the skin."
    qOV2Kpk.png

As Justice was processing another inmate, she pulled out this......Toy?

"Okay seriously, you guys are weird." Justice says clearly dumbfounded by this whole process.
    lfJy1Ed.png

"I also murdered a man." The Inmate says as she's getting her mugshot taken.
    rNgLlor.png
    Generation 7: Chapter 2: The Power of Dreams

While Justice was off at work, nobody cooked dinner, so Cadence was left alone to cook for herself as Justice marched in behind her.
    x5iIVPl.png

"Ah cripes it's the fuzz." Cadence groans.

"Ha ha it's me, Justice!" Justice exclaims "I'm a real cop now! Look at me!"
    gDW0ZG5.png

"Hey Justice, you should take off that uniform before your dad gets here." Genesis says giving her daughter some helpful advice.

"Why should I do that?" Justice asks.

"He thought you were going to follow in his footsteps." Cadence explains.

"Oh come on, I'm sure Dad wouldn't be upset about his kids wanting to follow their own paths in life." Justice says reasonably.
    yKFd1uV.png

Seconds later, Ace walked into the room.

"Justice.....that isn't a Sportsball uniform...You lied to me." Ace says with disappointment in his voice.
    XsmziUg.png

"Hey check out my muscles!!!" Justice shouts at her sister in an attempt to change the subject.
    YP7XHQz.png

Later that night, Justice invited her "Friend" Kane over to meet the family. Turns out Kane is a big Basketball super fan.

"Ace Shepherd, it's an honor to meet you." Kane gushes "You're the second best player in the game right behind Wolfgang Von Hoopenshooten."

"Thanks for the praise." Ace says gratefully "Too bad I'll never be as good as Wolfgang Von Hoopenshooten, he shootens those hoopens like no one else."
    JTUizkP.png

Then of course Justice and Kane had some alone time on the balcony where one thing lead to another.
    a308iqK.png
    QAzI7b9.png

Wow these two move fast....Not as fast as Malcolm and Ysenia, but pretty dang fast.
    BdE3qVM.png

"Human, you locked me out of the room last night. I bring this up because I heard concerning noises and I couldn't get inside. What happened" Juniper asks with concern.

"Ha ha, silly cat thinks I can understand her." Justice says as she fills up the bowl.
    JvtWAEf.png

Yep, today is going to be just another normal old boring day where nothing weird happ-Wait who is this guy?

And This guy?

And this chick?
    lmStljd.png
    bFJTj2X.png
    ssppTup.png
    4DTkApz.png

And this Old Lad-Oh wait that's Grandma.
    yAjT9RA.png

"Hey family, I'm just here to let you know that my husband just died." Sapphire announces.
    sNw7XZ8.png

"Dad just died?!" Ace says with concern "Let me call him up and see how he's feeling." Ace says as he calls his dad "Huh, he's not answering."

"How did Grandpa die?" Justice asks.

"I'm glad you asked." Sapphire said as she began her story.
    kSpok6I.png

"Clint was at his restaurant trying a meal that his student cooked up." Sapphire explains "Well the rest is history."

"By Golly this is the greatest dish I've ever eaten!" Clint says proudly.
    D1CANXD.png

"I've taught you well, I've never made a dish this good before!" Clint says proudly before frowning "Oh no.....I'll never make a meal better than this."
    oUAKuY3.png

"I truly have nothing to live for." Clint says coming to this realization.
    TWBYRIO.png

And just like that, Clint dropped dead right onto his plate.

"This world just lost one of its greatest chefs." The Grim Reaper sadly says as he reaps Clint's soul.

Rest in Peace Clint Shepherd 2134-2210.
    ovdCMyV.png
    JlRQYVB.png

Speaking of people just wandering into the Shepherd penthouse, here's yet another.......Wait a minute.....That's.....THE BRO! Who hasn't aged well.
    2CwdCSZ.png

So Ace and The Bro went outside and had a tussle, as is tradition for the two.
    M5uQXm1.png

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S ACE!" Ace shouts at the top of his lungs as he emerges from the combat dust and tackles the Bro.
    bbpBtuo.png

"Now I hope you learned a lesson, Bro!" Ace shouts "Never mess with Ace! Now get out of here with your stylish high-heels."
    ynKrcob.png
    XMHTvl7.png

Meanwhile, Justice and Kane went on an actual date, yes at Clint's Restaurant.
    iqWNaoC.png

Kane thought Justice was going in for a kiss when in reality she was just trying to point to the booth where her Grandfather just died.
    eVgJtHM.png

Then she got bored and started coloring on the place-mat instead. It's okay, she's a cop she's allowed.
    97ecMo2.png

When the food got here, Justice just HAD to get a picture of it. Seriously, what is this? Clint, how did you approve of this?
    dblSEiF.png

Justice did everything she could to choke that meal down.
    RqQyLji.png
    NSZpa8P.png

You know, Kane bought this meal and he hasn't even touched it. Meh, I'm not one to tell someone how to spend their money.
    x1ruMCT.png

"Would you guys like dessert?" The Waitress asks.

"Well my gut says no, but let's do it!" Justice says accepting the challenge.
    Qg3nwj6.png

Voila, Dessert.
    v2qFubG.png

"What the heck is this place?" Justice asks dumbfoundedly.
    rqkOKeR.png

Well after that romantic date, Justice did the one thing she could think of doing.....That's right, Rock Climbing.
    0aHONEt.png
    jAIoLpU.png

Meanwhile upstairs Ace was doing something romantic as well.
    55ITKZA.png
    mCAvP3P.png

Looks like Ace is getting lucky tonight.
    wy9p9eh.png
    ns4YBQv.png

Generation 7: Chapter 3: The Power of Music.

While at Geekcon right down the street, Ace saw The Bro working a vendor stand, NOW it's time to TUSSLE!
    jOivkkm.png

Just joking, Ace isn't going to attack a man while he makes an honest paycheck.....He'll wait until AFTER he's off the clock.
    e8TdWWJ.png

Which we won't see happen because IN THE GREAT YEAR OF 2213! 26 year old Justice has moved out. Took forever, but hey she's got this dinky apartment to show for it......Wait this feels like a ripoff already.
    4OssK2l.png

What's nice about this place is that if Justice ever needs Mom or Dad's help with something, they're literally right down the street.
    NrnI612.png

She invited her pal Ol' Whatsherface to be her roommate because this is a Two bedroom apartment. Suddenly this apartment doesn't look so bad huh?
    zDox5k7.png

Oh turns out Whatsherface is part alien since she can do the secret alien handshake.

"Wait Justice, if you're part alien how come you can't understand your cat?" Whatsherface asks.

"Oh I can understand her, it's just funnier when I pretend not to." Justice responds.
    rQpTAON.png

Of course with her own place she can have Kane over whenever she wants.
    mS9lBDh.png

Not much different than when she was living under Mom and Dad's rules, but still the point stands.
    9YRgn6q.png

Since Mom and Dad aren't around, Justice has to cook for herself, but that's okay because she's confident with her cooking ability!
    SKZFVmU.png

"The cheese on this grilled cheese isn't melted." Whatsherface says quite disappointed by the meal.

"Shut up." Justice responds.
    lqldKak.png

Eww, the Elderly neighbors are disgracing the gods next door. Not only that, they're loud!
    wESn0ZJ.png

"I'll drown them out." Justice says confidently as she picks up her microphone.

"With the power of....." Justice says as she takes a deep breath "Muuuuusiiiiiiic!" Justice sings beautifully.
    2tjIRQv.png
    DGUxKQY.png

"And I'll heeeeeeeeelp." Juniper sings along.
    zjoW6a8.png

And that's when the elderly neighbor pounded on the door in anger.

"Keep it down in there, some of us are trying to make love!" The Neighbor yells.
    GULIfha.png

"Oh hush, you can loudly make love but I can't sing?" Justice argues back.
    bvvtCK1.png

"If you don't stop singing this instant I will use my secret weapon on you." The Elderly Neighbor responds "I will complain about your generation until you scoop your eardrums out with a melon baller!"
    2R6S3vR.png

Well Justice isn't allowed to be loud anymore. But Juniper though, she can be as loud as humanly possible as she, for some reason, falls in love with the bathtub.
    lBT8ibz.png

Colonel Justice Shepherd is on patrol today....In the desert.....In that uniform.....Luckily Seasons don't exist or she'd be overheating over there.
    GF24Fpi.png

"Ah ha! That's a citation!" Justice yells at this woman.

"But I didn't do anything!" The Woman responds.
    171EDNv.png

"AH HA! That's resisting a citation! That's a citation ma'am!" Justice says as she issues another citation.
    hIga0NU.png

That's when Justice heard that they spotted someone resembling the suspect of a recent strings of break ins recently. Now it's time for her to catch the perp and get that juicy payraise.
    YiEXHOn.png

Hmm, cleaning up a park for no reason.......Sounds like something a PERP would do!
    IMGNPBs.png

"Excuse me ma'am, I'm looking for a suspect. I'm looking for a woman with red hair, a long sleeved shirt, slacks and has a confident personality." Justice says as she lists off the description of the suspect.

"Well I'm confident that-" The woman responds.
    W3GtGmr.png

"AH HA! You fell for my trap! I needed proof that you're confident and you walked right into it! You're under arrest!" Justice shouts at the perp.
    xqtEIW3.png

"Well at least it's not another turkey baster." Justice says as she searches the perp.

"These streets are tough, you need whatever you can to protect yourself." The Perp replies.
    ArRzrEn.png

Meanwhile while all of that was going on, Ol' Whatsherface got her own job! That's right she just started her own blog!!!......Obviously Justice is the only one bringing in money here.
    YloSZ8L.png

That night Justice stayed over at Kane's place.

"So uhh....What do you do for a living?" Justice asks, having been together with Kane for at least three years now and not knowing what he does.

"Oh I'm a First Lieutenant in the Simerican Army." Kane responds casually.

"Oh......They let you serve with that ponytail?" Justice responds.

"Our army is less strict than others that's for sure." Kane responds, still distracted by this video game.
    69YGzqz.png

By the way, Justice and Kane did NOT sleep that night.
    1AHNQBx.png

Justice was called in once more, turns out there was an incident at the bar, someone showed up, smashed the place up and stole some cash. It was time for Justice to solve this case.
    FIeZhyt.png

"Well the perp left their shoe here." Justice says getting a picture of the evidence. "Put out an APB for someone with one shoe."
    TvowzGc.png

"Hannigan, get back to work!" Justice barks at the other cop.

"Ah gee Colonel, But I love Don't Wake the Llama!" The other Cop whines.
    Krr4BpD.png

With all this evidence it was time to track down this perp!!!!
    oJHPsFm.png

Just joking, Justice's shift ended and now she has to find a way to get Juniper off the fridge. Next time, baby.
    OeESDXP.png
    Generation 7: Chapter 4: The Power of Power.

Turns out Ol' Whatsherface wants to make dinner, so Justice decided to invite Mom and Dad over. Ace showed up promptly after a brisk jog.
    UL7XZTe.png

"Ha ha, that's not how you cook." Ace says playfully as he watches Whatsherface cook.

"I am in serious need of help!!!" Whatsherface shouts at the top of her lungs.
    cOqLGRQ.png

Genesis also showed up after a brisk jog. She was then yelled at by Juniper for not dressing appropriately.
    InGTyis.png

Sapphire's here too, she doesn't miss a free meal.
    DwWKyZc.png

"Hey Mom, let's hug!" Justice says enthusiastically.

"But I'm talking to your father, dear." Genesis responds apologetically.

"Don't worry Mom, this is the Sims 4! Multitasking is its key feature!" Justice announces.
    0Mygrlv.png

And so Justice and Genesis hugged warmly, and this is what nightmares are made out of.
    BYvWKXu.png

Well while this was going on, Juniper decided to take a walk around town. Juniper is one popular cat.
    GvNytK1.png

So it was time for Justice to go to work, let's skip the travel to the Precinct, let's cut the small talk between all of her co-workers. Let's skip straight to Justice apprehending the perp that she ignored last chapter so she could go home and get some good shuteye.
    ZZCpHCg.png

It was time for Justice to interrogate the perp, in the short time Justice has been a cop she's been renowned for her excellent interrogation skills. Watch and learn, rookies.

"I won't speak, pig." The Perp says angrily.

"First, I take offense to that, Obesity has been in my family for generations, I work hard to keep this slim figure!" Justice says clearly offended "Second, I have ways of making you talk. We can do this the easy way, the hard way, or the Silly way. Now let me tell you, I'm feeling particularly silly today."
    luqXGFd.png

So Justice did things the silly way and threw all the documents in the air while flailing her arms in the air and screaming "OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!" at the top of her lungs...
    lFJBcQo.png
    viqz4Oo.png

"So after the perp stopped crying after 20 minutes she confessed to everything, including confessing to three crimes I had no idea she committed!" Justice says victoriously.

"Well shucky ducky Corporal, you did a great job....or should I say.....Sergeant." Justice's Chief says proudly.
    p2xHJ6L.png
    gYXXzHz.png

Sergeant Justice, has a nice ring to it.
    FMzLzqc.png

"Well snap, congrats on the promotion." Whatsherface says with a warm compliment. "We should go on a double date to celebrate."
    94dFwpl.png

So Justice rang up Kane who came over sprinting because like Sapphire, he can't say no to a free meal. Now they waited patiently for Whatsherface's boyfriend.
    luEf1QP.png

Oh.................................Girlfriend.

"I suppose I don't need to introduce you two." Whatsherface says to her friend.
    rJKUlYi.png

"Looks like the Male shortage is effecting everyone except you huh?" Kane whispers to Justice.

"Shut it, Kane." Justice snaps back angrily while keeping a smile on her face to look happy for her sister.
    YEI89nD.png

"Well Iris, I didn't know you were into girls." Justice says trying to break the ice.

"Well I wasn't at first, but the male shortage happened and you took one of the last few bachelors in the country." Iris rants.
    nVBhN4y.png

"Seriously though, my sister?" Justice asks Whatsherface.

"Hey, I was originally going to ask you out until you found yourself a boyfriend." Whatsherface replies.
    NRrGCN4.png

"Well, kinda weird that you'd admit that part out loud, but I'm flattered though." Justice says gratefully.
    PDQ7uKm.png

"I had no idea this is the conversation I'd be having today when I woke up." Kane says with a raised eyebrow "I'm just going to keep my mouth shut for the rest of the night."
    vmEYz0O.png

So, the year 2215 is here. Kane has moved in and now Justice is playing with Juniper on the balcony....Don't think that's a good idea.
    lmSjn9T.png

Meanwhile at work, Sergeant Justice greeted her buddy Presley, yes this is the first time she's been relevant to the story, and this definition of relevance is stretching it. But still, you never know if you're not coming back home when you're on the force.
    3TyR3Sa.png

Sergeant Justice on patrol in Windenberg, what's the worst that could happen?
    4Vwr6q3.png

Oh that woman looks angry. But I'm sure nothing bad can happen here.
    L4g3gCC.png

And then this woman threw her drink in Justice's face.
    8YhatZ6.png

"THAT IS ASSAULT!" Justice shouts angrily "Luckily for you I'm in a good mood and will only give you a citation!"

"Up yours!" The woman shouts.

"THAT'S ANOTHER CITATION!" Justice angrily responds.
    diyvyD2.png

Another job well done.
    PZmvJzu.png

Well the police have been called, there has been a murder! DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! Time for Justice to get a statement from the only witness.
    pNpQ3Fb.png

"Is it unethical for you to take a witness statement from your own sister?" Iris asks.

"If you're the only witness, I think the law can deal with some lack of ethics this one time." Justice reaffirms her.
    XcQXS8g.png

"Oh my god!" Justice says as she pulls out her camera "Someone drew a picture of a human in the grass!"
    vke56kI.png

Back at the precinct.

"Congrats on catching the murderer." The Chief says before looking disappointed "But did you seriously think the outline of the corpse was just some drawing?"

"It was my first time seeing a corpse." Justice says proudly.
    0RnJhhV.png
    M2imvzp.png
    Generation 7: Chapter 5: Power Power of Power.

THE YEAR IS 2217. Kane and Ol' Whatsherface got into a very heated game. Meanwhile they left poor Justice to cook for them. Come on guys, she works hard to fight crime.
    NkoYqai.png
    7lknEXC.png

Some time later, Justice and Kane went on a date, only to find Iris doing comedy at this lounge. Guess Iris is a comedian......Well at least we found out at the same time as Justice. At least Dad is here to provide moral support.
    fnqFSTG.png

Gee, sure looks like Iris is bombing HARD out there. Don't worry, Justice will make one simple phone call and....
    4DKVx8s.png

"Whoop whoop, love ya babe!" Whatsherface cheers as she showed up last minute to support her girlfriend.
    PaHlQyP.png

"Boo, you suck!" A patron jeers angrily to Iris.

"Hey, heckle my granddaughter and I'll have you killed! I know people!" 80 year old Sapphire shouts at the heckler.
    HGRNP55.png

"You're doing great sweetie!" Sapphire says supporting.

"Gee....Thanks Grandma." Iris sheepishly says to her Grandma.
    XWzfSsq.png

Some time later, Iris and Whatsherface were busy making out in public. Huh, quite a few dudes out here. I'm starting to think Iris settled for a woman not because of this "Male Shortage" and did it just because she's actually into it!
    gsaUYdb.png

Meanwhile this guy is enjoying this too much. What a creep.
    KNIiarc.png

Later that day, Ace came over to visit. Kane decided to discuss fitness techniques with the man.
    TJmO1zp.png

"Son, are you trying to give Me, Ace Shepherd, professional basketball player advice on how to be physically fit?
    Vgyke3o.png

Later that day, Justice decided to go for a jog with that wonderful sixpack of hers.
    0Xvo4SX.png

Kane also went for a jog after Ace forced him to since he thought he was worthy enough to tell Ace what to do.
    2XTozf4.png

Certainly didn't stop with that jog.

"Mr Shepherd, Sir, can I stop working out now?" Kane asks "I'm starting to feel dizzy."

"You can stop exercising after I'm done with my pizza." Ace orders as he watches TV.

"But, you're not eating anything." Kane responds.

"I know, I just ordered my pizza. They said it'll take 40 minutes to get here, after I'm done eating it you can stop." Ace says smugly.
    aLm49gS.png

Later that day, Kane's parents came to visit. Justice hates them so much.

"Well I'm glad you guys could show up to support us since we're getting married." Justice says warmly.

"Wait, you guys are getting married?! Why didn't anyone tell us until now!?" Kane's father says out of pure shock.
    8KL02SQ.png

The couples went out to get some food in the city when Kane noticed something about the vendor.

"I don't know, but I just want to beat you up right now." Kane says unable to shake this feeling.

"I'd like to see you try, BRO!" The Bro shouts defiantly.
    gqKTnei.png
    G4fgsTl.png

Meanwhile, Justice and Iris were having trouble working these chopsticks.
    sQ9FKkL.png
    n7OLxGI.png

"Isn't your Mom Chinese?" Kane asks "How are you guys so bad at using chopsticks?"

"Well for one, just because we're half Chinese doesn't suddenly make us chopstick experts." Justice says going on a mini rant "Second, my Mom didn't even live in China at all nor did she actually use chop-"
    AA9zZAY.png

Before Justice could finish her rant, Iris's's's mouth lit up with flames.

"I'm getting rid of this evil food." Kane says as he throws the fire breathing food away.
    tUDB4Qr.png
    uwuo6F4.png

Well today Justice and Kane's wedding was happening and boy, Cadence looks particularly upset.
    gYZ3qGn.png

I think we've seen enough generations to know this is never a good sign.
    rpNsCA0.png

"Grandma, I'm glad you're still alive to see this moment." Justice says happily.

"Oh yeah I wouldn't miss my grandchild's wedding for the world." Sapphire says excitedly "Especially after your Great-Grandma died literally seconds before your father's wedding."
    y2ogE9U.png
    523EPFM.png

"ANYWAYS CHECK OUT MY GUNS, YO!" Justice boasts as she flexes her biceps.
    3p0UmNj.png

"Justice I'm so happy for you." Ace says as he hugs his little girl.

"Thanks Dad, I just hope Grandma doesn't die at this wedding." Justice says in a hushed tone.

"Me too, I'm ready to perform CPR at a moment's notice." Ace says assuring his daughter.
    OQqQifU.png

The caterer hasn't showed up and Clint's dead. Looks like Sapphire has to take care of this herself.

Moments later.

"I only know how to make bacon and eggs." Sapphire announces "Did in, everyone!"
    uSqjKC5.png
    LJ30ujO.png

As the guests danced in the aisle wildly, Kane and Justice said their vows and were ready to tie the knot.
    BHnSIoW.png

Congrats, Mr and Mrs Graves.

Hey look, fireworks! Yay!
    1BpfSLw.png
    xJRT4i5.png

"And I'm pregnant!" Justice says as her babybump magically grew during the ceremony.
    h1cXeta.png

"How wonderful." Kane says sarcastically "Married for 12 seconds and already have a baby on the way! Fantastic."

"I'm too young to be a grandparent." Kane's mother says disappointingly.
    bOKGWfM.png
    Generation 7: Chapter 6: The Super Duper Sexy Cop Show!

Well Justice is now a married woman, Kane's off at work and she needs food.
    6Gmef8V.png

"You forgot to bring me to the wedding." Juniper communicates to Justice telepathically. "For that you must give me some of that."
    yPq4pb2.png

So turns out Sapphire has come out of retirement so she can deliver that first Great-Grandchild of hers and has spent this time telling Justice of all the medical malpractice lawsuits she's had to face.

"Don't worry, I became a much better doctor after the story stopped focusing on me." Sapphire says in a way to make Justice feel better.
    8jY7yVs.png

Turns out today is Iris and Whatsherface's wedding. Huh, what's Ace doing over there?

"Heh heh, everyone mocks me now but when this wedding starts I sure as hell won't miss it." Ace says confidently. "Now I play the waiting game."
    mOwn27H.png

Several hours later, the wedding finally began.

"See? First one here." Ace chuckles to himself.
    mZv24zN.png

"Oh dang! I'm missing the wedding! If only I was already sitting down!" Kane shouts as he rushes to his seat.
    graTzAd.png

"Justice, why so gloom? It's a happy day! Your sister is getting married!" Ace says ecstatically.

"I have morning sickness, Dad." Justice groans.

"Silly Justice, it's night time! You can't have morning sickness at night!" Ace says blissfully.
    2jCF4lt.png

I now pronounce you, Mrs and Mrs Corral! Yes, we know Whatsherface's last name but not her first name. Not important enough.
    G0wq7p3.png

After getting home, Iris hopped on that karaoke machine and sang her heart out.....Poorly.
    n2r8q6S.png

"Justice, Justice! Open up, I think your cat is dying in there!" Justice's Neighbor yells frantically listening to Iris's's's singing.
    KqYSIgH.png

Justice went into the precinct today to start another exciting day at work. She might be pregnant, but she's still ready to kick butt.
    K86itc1.png

Oh wait, all the computers are busted. Now she can't even do her job properly.
    Yb26Flz.png

Oh well, she'll just go annoy the inmates.
    4DJiMMT.png

"You all better quiet down in there or I WILL vomit on you guys!" Justice warns the inmates before dry heaving.
    5vEeN2c.png
    3M1UVs3.png

"Guys I think she's serious." The Inmate says worryingly.
    oMUlDLV.png

Justice was told in advance that she was getting a new partner after her last partner died only a few days away from retirement. Well, there's the new partner.
    NEcsTaR.png

"Justice Shepherd." The New Partner introduces himself.

"It's Graves now. I'm married." Justice corrects him.

"Oh sorry, I am Hot Shot, a Loose Cannon Cop who doesn't play by the rules!" Hot Shot says proudly.
    enqkqHV.png

"Whoa whoa whoa." Justice says with concern "YOU'RE the loose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules? But that's MY job! I'M the Loose Cannon Cop Who Doesn't Play By The Rules!"
    uvdpa8e.png

"Sorry but you're the main character, you're supposed to be the wise and strict cop that berates me for being unprofessional!" Hot Shot corrects her.
    B6YSqST.png

"Besides check this out." Hot Shot says before flailing his arms around. "See that? That's pretty Loose Cannon right there."
    BiCYVpv.png

"I gotta admit, that IS pretty Loose Cannon material right there." Justice admits sheepishly. "But I've wanted to be the Loose Cannon my whole life!"
    fujJ1uV.png

"So we will determine who is the real Loose Cannon at the shooting range!" Justice says angrily proposing a challenge.
    VC7yc0C.png

"Wait this precinct doesn't even have a shooting range, where are we gonna go shooting?" Hot Shot asks.
    HaHIOvn.png

"Hey guys, would you be offended if we used your cell as a shooting range?" Justice asks the inmates.

"We'd be incredibly offended." The Inmate says.
    xz6wCQj.png
    waTSqti.png

Without a shooting range, Justice and Hot Shot went out back and started shooting to see who the better loose cannon is.
    Z2DkSOE.png

Hot Shot immediately started firing his gun hitting all of his intended targets.

"Bet you can't beat that." Hot Shot says victoriously.
    u10GBVp.png
    QF5Ug89.png

Meanwhile at the Hospital being used as target practice.

"What the?! Was that a gunshot?!" Sapphire shouts from inside the Hospital.
    wK8RaIA.png

"Impressive, but I can hit that with my eyes closed." Justice says smugly.
    KcmgEry.png
    NkBQ7O6.png
    rEdThyq.png

"Not bad, I can dig it. But check this out!" Hot Shot says as he pulls out a shotgun.
    1f4CS87.png
    bk3JJBO.png
    qyDY8N4.png

"Oh yeah? Beat this." Justice says as she pulls out a rifle and open fires.
    ZGbRd2p.png
    to4MeA1.png

"Whoa I just realized this was a terrible idea." Justice says as she realizes the stupidity of this showdown.

"See, a Loose Cannon Cop wouldn't admit that this was terrible." Hot Shot says claiming victory.
    Q15OEKK.png

Later after getting off of work, Sapphire came over to check on Justice.

"So Grandma, you ready to deliver your great-grandchild?" Justice asks lovingly.

"No, I'm retired again. Some Lunatics shot up the hospital this morning." Sapphire explains "No one got hurt so I'm taking advantage of that incredibly great luck and getting out of there while I still have the chance."

"Oh yeah....I heard about that...." Justice says with a guilty tone.
    sE5D6S9.png

"So congrats, it's a boy!" Sapphire says after using her special magic Doctor powers.

"That's wonderful!" Justice says happily.

"AND a girl." Sapphire continues "Congrats, it's twins!"
    0IbRKO1.png
    Generation 7: Chapter 7: Justice Brings The Pain!

The Precinct just put an APB out for the suspect of a mass tickling event. You're thinking, a Mass Tickling event? That doesn't seem so bad, well unfortunately tickling another Sim is illegal in Simerica. So Lieutenant Justice is on the case! This will be difficult, it won't be easy to find the suspect in this crowd.
    MpL9l8k.png

"FOUND YOU!" Justice shouts as she arrests the suspect 12 seconds after beginning her search.
    X0mVzvb.png

The Interrogation wasn't going well, the Suspect was just scrolling through memes on her phone.
    4pk1e6T.png

"Alright so I just want you to know." Justice begins to explain rationally "Usually I do good cop bad cop but seeing as I am hormonal from carrying twins I am going to go bad cop crazy cop. First off, bad cop."
    xpUXAMe.png

Justice then spent the next 22 minutes staring the suspect in her eyes, giving her the good ol' I'm going to kill everyone you love look.

"Okay, now crazy cop." Justice says after sitting in complete silence for that long.
    s6zPRqO.png

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Justice screeches at the top of her lungs.
    WmV3L7S.png

"Okay fine I did it! I tickled those people!" The Suspect admits tearfully.
    kUJkBUu.png

Great work Lieutenant!
    FpN04jI.png

Justice came home from a hard day at work to see Iris sitting on the couch in her pajamas.

"So....You live here now?" Justice asks. "Kinda problematic, there's not enough room here for two married couples."

"I know, we had to use your bed." Iris explains.

"Use it for what?" Justice asks uneasily.
    PHHM45p.png

This.
    038sdzu.png

Well guess Kane and Justice get those little twin beds in the other room.
    8YMYsFq.png

Justice is 30 years old....So she decided to ditch the top she's been wearing since she was 13 years old AKA more than half her life now, and picked something more mature looking.
    8jWgs7Y.png

Meanwhile, seeing Justice pregnant made Iris remember something she wanted to do.
    ZTg0TpR.png

Voila, Iris and Whatsherface adopted a child, meet Collin Corral. At least we know his whole name.
    NhOuoYI.png

Wanna know why Kane's a pretty good husband? Justice didn't even have to ask for a backrub. He just knows that stopping crime is tough work, AND she's pregnant......AND she's pregnant, with twins.
    b2KWPAW.png

You know what he really couldn't help with though?

"I'M GOING INTO LABOR!" Justice screams.
    K1gPV2G.png

"I WASN'T READY FOR THIS!" Kane screams as he rushes Justice to the hospital.
    ASH6cAk.png

Meanwhile in the middle of San Myshuno, Juniper doesn't care.
    2PLwxRB.png

"Oh great, my doctor's pregnant as well." Justice says worriedly "Just don't go in labor when you're taking care of me.
    u16K4fH.png

"Okay, I'm counting on you to not screw this-" Justice says before she's interrupted.
    JTg4faC.png

"IS THAT MY HEART?!" Justice yells in terror.
    TQC3wht.png

Rest in Peace Justice Graves. 2187-2217.
    hgCWrWM.png

No wait, they were able to save Justice and the babies. Welcome Harley Graves!
    5ARMzUR.png

And Scarlet Graves! Both born in 2217.
    qhMRKfb.png

After all of that, Justice needed to eat something pronto. Unfortunately the only food near her went bad.
    K74l7C2.png

"Human, eat the crackers." Juniper communicates telepathically.

"Yes my tiny furry overlord." Justice says absent-mindedly as she eats the rotten chips.

"Did you just talk to the cat?" Kane asks curiously.
    lSpnyz0.png
    TpWTf8B.png

Justice invited the parents over for dinner that night, guess Iris and Whatsherface just kind of moved out overnight.

"Hey hey where's the food?" Ace says as he walks into the kitchen.

"Right behind me-OH MY GOD!" Justice screams.
    TyNmoLg.png

"YOU'RE OLD!" Justice says as she looks at her Dad.

"It's stress aging. I'm only 54 years old." Ace explains himself.
    eBwZU6L.png

"Meanwhile I have no stress in my life." Genesis explains. "56 and still looking good!"
    hgcwdCL.png

Then Juniper started dancing upstairs.....Wait no.....She's aging up.
    UCQ4zRn.png
    6TFe1lK.png

"Oh no.....I'm old!" Juniper gasps to herself "Everything hurts. Why must life be so miserable?"
    Iea9vbz.png

"I'm just going to lay here, don't make me move." Juniper says once more.
    4yanOrP.png

Some time later, Justice was out trying to arrest the suspect in another Mass Tickling event. Luckily, Genesis was here to point her daughter in the right direction. What a great mother.
    MEbLZs7.png

"Excuse me, the suspect I'm looking for is a Young Adult who is balding." Justice explains to this friendly looking man.
    rfEmo6X.png

"Well I can easily say that in my 20 years of life I've never seen a baldi-" The man tries to explain.
    iOMPuXI.png

"AH HA! Got you, criminal scum!" Justice says as she whips out her handcuffs.
    WpkkY3z.png

Meanwhile at the precinct.

"Why does everyone have Turkey Basters?" Justice asks.

"They're very reliable weapons." The man explains.
    AP13py4.png

Well have fun in jail, PUNK!
    UZXuPHL.png
    Generation 7: Chapter 8: The Journey to Page 6

It's time to interrogate the bald 20 year old suspected Mass Tickler. This should be fun.
    EWIcJTz.png

"Alright so, last 20 interrogations I've done I've gone full on crazy cop." Justice explains "But just because I want to shake things up, I'm going to be as good cop as I can be."
    F77xscZ.png

"Well too bad, I don't talk to no cops." The Suspect says angrily.
    DsqDs4r.png

"Would an ice cream change your mind?" Justice says playing the good cop.

The Suspect however was immune to her attempting to be friendly.
    2Ax7UIG.png
    NOD4aGN.png

So Justice snapped. Time to be bad cop again. Here she is making a thinly veiled threat with her handcuffs.
    0wZ5ag0.png
    Gg8R9pj.png

THEN she whipped out the photographic evidence of The suspect committing the Mass Tickling.
    aBMKTfd.png

Checkmate, you can't Out-Justice the Justice.
    TZWMPbg.png

"I'd like that one phone call now." the Suspect says sheepishly.
    XnF14p6.png

Anyways, Justice headed home hoping to have a nice and normal day and slipped into her pajamas only to find out.....
    qiMJwPZ.png

"WHY IS THE CAT BLUE?!" Justice screamed hysterically.
    1ROQZWQ.png

So Justice took Juniper to the vet to find out that this blu flu is apparently spreading around. This is what happens when you sneak out of the house and wander around the city, little kitty.
    7FBA6An.png

"Human, if I don't make it through this make sure to tell those tiny humans....." Juniper communicates telepathically.
    6zCSe24.png

"That I'm going to be A-Okay!" Juniper exclaims.
    NHiMjtB.png

The year is 2222 AKA, the year of Greatness. Here we have 4 year old Harley and Scarlet!
    c9mBo9O.png
    y2lNngP.png

Speaking of Harley, looks like he's going to need a bath.
    3fncmsp.png

"Hey Justice, the Romance festival is going on downtown, we should go!" Kane says as he throws rose petals into the air.

"Can't, busy." Justice explains in two simple words as she heads upstairs.
    TlHsGHc.png

Actually after Justice made it upstairs, she too got into the Romance festival spirit.......Might as well!
    66RMf4N.png

Sigh. AFTER Justice cleans up after Scarlet's mess.
    sxGE44s.png

At least after Harley's bath the boy is going to behave better than his sister.
    RbhZuS4.png

"Don't pet me too hard, tiny human. I am old and frail." Juniper communicates to the toddler.
    0gndOVF.png

Meanwhile, the Romance festival looks downright pathetic. I see....Wow, 86 year old Sapphire and Ximena.
    1ls9Lkb.png

OH NO! Genesis is old now!

"Well yeah, at 61 years I SHOULD start looking old." Genesis says correcting me.
    64i1Sq7.png

"This is a nice new picture frame I just bought!" Justice says happily "Though, I don't remember taking this picture."
    lU5XHpK.png

"Scarlet, are you kidding me?" Justice says as she walks into the living room. "If you don't grow up to become a painter I will be very disappointed."
    lfk8LDI.png

"Hey Grandma, thanks for coming over to watch the kids while I take Juniper to the vet." Justice says thankfully.

"It's a pleasure to spend time with my Great-Grandchildren!" Sapphire says warmly. "However, I think it's weird that you'd give the woman who'll most likely die any second now the responsibility of watching the kids.....But hey, we all make questionable decisions."
    7Xbgvep.png

Yep, Juniper's back at the vet. Guess this will happen more often since she's an old cat now.
    3QsvqOI.png

"If you were smart you would just put me down." Juniper communicates to her human.
    4wFyd0y.png

After the vet appointment, Justice hugged her grandmother happily after finding out she's still alive and well!
    mWYy51s.png

"Seriously Grandma? You couldn't change Scarlet's diaper though?" Justice says as she changes her daughter.

"I was watching the kids but diaper changes are YOUR problem." Sapphire says to her Granddaughter.
    4TtwhnA.png