March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

October 26th - Inside Maxis Livestream

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,219 EA Community Manager
edited November 2021 in Livestreams
Mark your calendars Simmers and get ready for the upcoming Inside Maxis! 🥳 Join
@SimGuruRusskii , @SimGuruSalo & @SimGuruDuck as they walk you through what is to come ✨

Tune in Oct 26th, at 11 AM PT to learn more on the latest update The Sims 4 🙌

wtxxwl6klcd3.png
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,633 Member
    edited October 2021
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,216 Member
    Thanks for the Headsup!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    edited October 2021

Latin American...

It'd be nice if we could be more than a vacation world... ;)

30-40% of the USA used to be Mexico, and everything south of there is also Latin America - so technically we're everything on the western side of the planet south of Niagara Falls, and not just a holiday booking location for an 'exotic' culture. :neutral:

I'm hoping they announce some new packs, CAS, map, or whatever.

Salvedora was great though. But looking forward to see where else they might go with things.

Post edited by Jyotai on
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Jyotai wrote: »

Latin American...

It'd be nice if we could be more than a vacation world... ;)

30-40% of the USA used to be Mexico, and everything south of there is also Latin America - so technically we're everything on the western side of the planet south of Niagara Falls, and not just a holiday booking location for an 'exotic' culture. :neutral:

I'm hoping they announce some new packs, CAS, map, or whatever.

Oh yes another Latin American would be amazing. Maybe in an equestrian pack.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    A SNEAK PEEK?! OMG... :o
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Incacore_LlamaIncacore_Llama Posts: 22 Member
    Here is hope they refresh Selvadorada so you can just live there haha, with Isla Paradiso being so laggy and this being a vacation world I am really left wanting to just have an actual LatAm world for my sims haha
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Vampires update please!!!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,104 Member
    I'm getting a Mexican vibe with this hint. Wouldn't it be cool to have a Mexican or American-Spanish World with a very cool sim of let's say, Zorro? Just a thought. ;)
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited October 2021
    Special effects special guest? Oooo intriguing... what do you guys think that will be all about? I wonder if we've got some kind of new gameplay fx coming our way?
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    edited October 2021
    The SimGuru's seem to be getting real excited about the stream and upcoming updates over on twitter. I don't remember the last time they hyped up an upcoming base game update this much, fingers crossed it's not for no reason!
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,219 EA Community Manager
    filipomel wrote: »
    The SimGuru's seem to be getting real excited about the stream and upcoming updates over on twitter. I don't remember the last time they hyped up an upcoming base game update this much, fingers crossed it's not for no reason!

Oh I'm very excited to see what everyone thinks about tomorrow's stream :smiley:
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »

Oh I'm very excited to see what everyone thinks about tomorrow's stream :smiley:

Eeee now im excited
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,061 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

Eeee now im excited

^^^^ What she said! :o
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Please please please be announcing an attraction system for romance with turn ons and turn offs. I can accept there not being another pack this year (and no new occults :( ) if we're getting an attraction system instead.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,902 Member

@EA_Cade Can someone ask EA if Windows 11 will be compatible with the Sims 2, 3 and 4? I've just been told it's waiting for me to install it by Microsoft updates.
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,219 EA Community Manager
    Hiya,

If it runs on Windows 10 it should also run on 11, so Sims 3 and 4 shouldn't have any issues.

Sims 2 is sadly no longer supported but I have seen some people make videos on getting it to run on Windows 10, so you may be in luck there.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member

Ooh, something exciting. I wonder what it could be. :smile:
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,049 Member
    Here is hope they refresh Selvadorada so you can just live there haha, with Isla Paradiso being so laggy and this being a vacation world I am really left wanting to just have an actual LatAm world for my sims haha

My two wishes and two criticism for Selvorada are

Wishes

1. They let us live there
    2. They refresh it and add the large birds like Parrots but only if they are like they were in Sims 2

Criticisms

1. Should have put the Llama here instead of Cottage Living
    2. The area was too small
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,633 Member

Now to go stalk his Twitter and see what he's usually responsible for. 😄
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member

Now to go stalk his Twitter and see what he's usually responsible for. 😄

I don't actually use Twitter, I got that from @Duvelina's thread. So if you do find anything interesting would you let me know (I'll just stalk vicariously through you if that's okay :lol: ).
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I can't wait!! I love how personal these little streams are🥳🥳🥳 it's always fun and the gurus are so sweet
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • motdkmotdk Posts: 208 Member
    Please say this is going to better my game. I want to look forward to something nice!
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited October 2021
    It better be good & something simmers asked for. Not a pointless new T-shirt or shenanigans in that genre.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • NikolaiBanksNikolaiBanks Posts: 149 Member
    Tuned in and waiting, also who out of the Gurus will be part of this fun livestream?
    'Fear not, for I am with you;
    Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    Quote from Isaiah 41:10

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top