Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for vanilla builders!!

couchpotatovet101couchpotatovet101 Posts: 34 Member
edited December 2021 in The Sims 4 Lots
Helloo friendss!! I hope everyone is happy and healthy!

I recently my first legacy save and for the first time since I started playing (going on 10 yrs), I have really started to enjoy decorating. BUT...
my building skills are horrible, and have always been. 'sigh'

So,

I hopped onto the gallery looking for perfect homes/shells to download and make my own , but just as I expected, it's filled with mods and CC...
And sadly, this South African simmer plays vanilla to preserve her Mac, sanity and storage space (university gets first choice on that one)...

But today I found this thread but it was last commented on early July.

Thus I was hoping that my fellow vanilla builders would find this and give me their galleryID's to add to my list (from the other thread linked above) - that I will share on here as well for others...

Please, help a girl out <3 MOO is fine as long as it play-tested. Other cheats are cool too.

TLDR: I need vanilla builders. No mods. No cc. MOO is fine as long as it play-tested. Other cheats are cool too. List will be updated as new galleryID's are posted
THANK YOUU
first year veterinary student by day, simmer by night (when uni work and studying allows it 😉) owner of all packs and kits 🤩 South African born and bred ;) 🇿🇦
Post edited by couchpotatovet101 on

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited October 2021
    Well I have some shells and builds on gallery
    Id: Zimzziyo

no mods or cc used as I too play vanilla

Use packs quite a lot tho and
    Usually some moomoo
    but I try to keep things useable
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • couchpotatovet101couchpotatovet101 Posts: 34 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Well I have some shells and builds on gallery
    Id: Zimzziyo

no mods or cc used as I too play vanilla

Use packs quite a lot tho and
    Usually some moomoo
    but I try to keep things useable

cool beans!! I'll add you to the list!! thank you for sharing <3
    first year veterinary student by day, simmer by night (when uni work and studying allows it 😉) owner of all packs and kits 🤩 South African born and bred ;) 🇿🇦
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    I have some builds on gallery, nothing too fancy, because I'm still not used to building in the sims 4 comparing to sims 2. :)
    Id: Skyrryx
    I don't upload lots with cc, mod and don't use moo.
    I have all the packs, but I try to not use it too much. I don't really decore houses, more community lots.
    Usability is my priority when I build.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Hi! I build homes for my sims from rl houses, pics, puzzles, and some places I have been to like House of Seven Gables, places in Salem, MA, etc. I myself prefer houses that aren't very large as I find them easier to play in. I don't use mods or cc and use MOO mainly for plants outdoors. I also play test to make sure routing is OK. I don't like to fill my yards with a lot of landscaping either so my sims can move through the yard without problems. I do like decor but try to keep it at a minimum. My id is MaggieMae7276 on the exchange. I have alot of packs and use them but lately have been trying to use mainly base game. I admit, it's hard to stick to base game!
  • DeanXeLDeanXeL Posts: 289 Member
    edited October 2021
    so you copy all builders from the old thread except for me, just cause I said I might not be their best bet because I use MOO? A bunch of the people you did copy also use MOO.
    Thanks.... lol :D Still a pretty vanilla builder here though!

Do you consider NoCC art mod/CC? Might be interesting for people to know, because I - for one - try to avoid it unless I use them to fix up kitchen counters on a rare occasion, but I know a lot of builders do use them a lot and it is not -technically- CC anymore.
    edited October 2021
    Skyrryx wrote: »
    I have some builds on gallery, nothing too fancy, because I'm still not used to building in the sims 4 comparing to sims 2. :)
    Id: Skyrryx
    I don't upload lots with cc, mod and don't use moo.
    I have all the packs, but I try to not use it too much. I don't really decore houses, more community lots.
    Usability is my priority when I build.

Thank you for sharing! I will add you to the list <3
    Hi! I build homes for my sims from rl houses, pics, puzzles, and some places I have been to like House of Seven Gables, places in Salem, MA, etc. I myself prefer houses that aren't very large as I find them easier to play in. I don't use mods or cc and use MOO mainly for plants outdoors. I also play test to make sure routing is OK. I don't like to fill my yards with a lot of landscaping either so my sims can move through the yard without problems. I do like decor but try to keep it at a minimum. My id is MaggieMae7276 on the exchange. I have alot of packs and use them but lately have been trying to use mainly base game. I admit, it's hard to stick to base game!

Thanks for sharing!! Playing strictly BG is very hard, i agree!!
    DeanXeL wrote: »
    so you copy all builders from the old thread except for me, just cause I said I might not be their best bet because I use MOO? A bunch of the people you did copy also use MOO.

Do you consider NoCC art mod/CC? Might be interesting for people to know, because I - for one - try to avoid it unless I use them to fix up kitchen counters on a rare occasion, but I know a lot of builders do use them a lot and it is not -technically- CC anymore.

Oh jeez I'm very sorry :o:# I promise it wasn't on purpose!! I made the list on notes and just copied it, so I probably just missed your comment or your missed it on my notepad. I basically consider anything I have to download from the internet that is not directly EA affiliated mods/CC although I know that's inaccurate... I will add you right at the top of my list with ⭐️s too!!! sorry again my friend!!

Edit: I just went back and looked, AND I DID COPY IT!!! just to my notepad...... it was a link... i just missed it when I copied over to here :D

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited October 2021
    Hello! Buildy The Builder Dude here.
    Actually no, that's not my Gallery ID. My Gallery ID is:

CPTN_NXR7

Pros and cons to my builds:

PROS: I build Vanilla, NO MOO and my lots are always playtested.

CONS: I do use a heap of packs because I own all of them. I build any size because my computer is such a beast it can launch 5 rockets a day in extremely bad weather. My lots may look stupid if a certain pack isn't installed, but then again, maybe no-one will see the difference. :D

• quækquæk Posts: 45 Member
    edited October 2021
    You can take a look at my gallery at andhanwib if you'd like! :) I use a lot of MOO though, but I playtest them because I do play in my own builds :smiley:
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 @quæk Thanks alot guys!! I'll add you to the list🚀🚀🚀
  • DeanXeLDeanXeL Posts: 289 Member
    edited October 2021

Oh jeez I'm very sorry :o:# I promise it wasn't on purpose!! I made the list on notes and just copied it, so I probably just missed your comment or your missed it on my notepad. I basically consider anything I have to download from the internet that is not directly EA affiliated mods/CC although I know that's inaccurate... I will add you right at the top of my list with ⭐️s too!!! sorry again my friend!!

Edit: I just went back and looked, AND I DID COPY IT!!! just to my notepad...... it was a link... i just missed it when I copied over to here :D

Don't worry, I was just messing around a bit :) Btw, I'm also a strict basegame-only builder ;-) and thanks so much for the stars xD
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    I don't use mods or cc only pictures from the gallery but I have stop using them I do use Moo and no Moo I always playtest you can check it out My Gallery ID is chips46 but before the update with game patch from the past things have change with some of my builds that may need Moo on not the latest ones they are all playtest if you like :)
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I never build with cc. I have both residential and commercial lots on the gallery. I do tend to use a lot of packs tho but I think there is some restricted pack builds where I use only one pack. I also tend to playtest my builds and I do use moo.

Gallery I.d: kaiwryplays
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • SimerallaSimeralla Posts: 962 Member
    @couchpotatovet101 Thank you for putting me on this list. ❤️ If you ever need a certain kind of build let me know. I am currently building community lots. I just built a Spanish modern restaurant recently. Glad to be on a list with such talent. 💕

Don't worry, I was just messing around a bit :) Btw, I'm also a strict basegame-only builder ;-) and thanks so much for the stars xD

jeez, major props to all you BG builders!! i don't even build 😅 but just decorating BG only is too hard🥲 🤩 i did promise to give you some! ⭐️
    chips46 wrote: »
    I don't use mods or cc only pictures from the gallery but I have stop using them I do use Moo and no Moo I always playtest you can check it out My Gallery ID is chips46 but before the update with game patch from the past things have change with some of my builds that may need Moo on not the latest ones they are all playtest if you like :)
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    I never build with cc. I have both residential and commercial lots on the gallery. I do tend to use a lot of packs tho but I think there is some restricted pack builds where I use only one pack. I also tend to playtest my builds and I do use moo.

Gallery I.d: kaiwryplays

Thank you very much for sharing ❤️ I have added you to the list🌸
    Simeralla wrote: »
    @couchpotatovet101 Thank you for putting me on this list. ❤️ If you ever need a certain kind of build let me know. I am currently building community lots. I just built a Spanish modern restaurant recently. Glad to be on a list with such talent. 💕

AHHH just being tagged by you makes me feel star-struck 🤩 I have seen your builds on some other threads and LOOOOVE them!! you HAD to be on the list🥰
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Thank you for adding me to the list! Although right now I am trying to build base game only, I usually build using all of the packs. So I do have builds using different packs and will continue to as base game alone doesn't always work out. I love to decorate too much LOL!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Hey there, @couchpotatovet101 thanks for the mentioned very much appreciate that. You might want to check out my many, many builds that have been playtested in the Gallery under SEREFRAS. I have all up-to-date Expansions, Gameplay Packs, Stuff Packs & most of the Kits. I've been playing S4 since 2014. Also, if you want to you might want to check out my sims households as well. I have a variety of builds & households on many, many themes. Oh & have fun. :p
  • leochick123leochick123 Posts: 78 Member
    Hey! I actually hardly play with mods, and I never use mods or CC in my builds xD In fact, most of my builds don't even use MOO or Debug items either. I enjoy them and all, but I fell in love with working from the ground up so I stick pretty true to that :) The only downside is that I have nearly every pack, and don't tend to care what packs I'm using from, so sometimes they aren't as inclusive, but I've been trying to do more base game content too lately!

ID is PBHiccup on the gallery :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @maggiemae8135 @SERVERFRA I'm so glad you guys found the thread 😍 I actually logged on last night and without realising it, spent most of my time going through everyone on the list's amazing creations 🤪 All of you are so creative and so so talented!!

@leochick123 you were actually on the list from the very beginning 🤪 I found you on the thread linked in the very first post😊 I loveeee your stuff, I also went through everything last night 😃
  • ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    edited October 2021
    I think I definitely qualify as a vanilla builder. (though honestly, can I have the mint chocolate chip ice cream instead? ;) )

but seriously, I don't use mods or CC as it says in my signature. I don't normally use MOO either (though I do occasionally but have tried to move away from what became relying to much on it).

I also don't have a lot up on my gallery at the moment because I took some stuff down to make sure tweaks to it (as I mentioned, trying to move away from using MOO and making a few other changes) and haven't gotten things back up. Having to start a couple of builds from scratch as well.

I should have some base game only builds still up. And I should have some rooms still up on the gallery. More will be added back soon... when I get around to it.

also... gallery ID is in my sig but it is also the same as my id here.
    Post edited by ghamrick75 on
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
    ghamrick75 wrote: »
    I think I definitely qualify as a vanilla builder. (though honestly, can I have the mint chocolate chip ice cream instead? ;) )

but seriously, I don't use mods or CC as it says in my signature. I don't normally use MOO either (though I do occasionally but have tried to move away from what became relying to much on it).

I also don't have a lot up on my gallery at the moment because I took some stuff down to make sure tweaks to it (as I mentioned, trying to move away from using MOO and making a few other changes) and haven't gotten things back up. Having to start a couple of builds from scratch as well.

I should have some base game only builds still up. And I should have some rooms still up on the gallery. More will be added back soon... when I get around to it.

also... gallery ID is in my sig but it is also the same as my id here.

You can be your mint entry for the list 😉 I'll add you as soon as I have a more stable connection ( thus when I am back home🥲) Thanks for sharing!
    chealsycat wrote: »
    @couchpotatovet101 Thank you for adding me to the list! <3

OMS!! I feel like all the sim-celebs are commenting on my post! first @Simeralla and now you @chealsycat !! I am very happy to have you on the list and hope you feel welcome here!! 🥰
  • leochick123leochick123 Posts: 78 Member
    @maggiemae8135 @SERVERFRA I'm so glad you guys found the thread 😍 I actually logged on last night and without realising it, spent most of my time going through everyone on the list's amazing creations 🤪 All of you are so creative and so so talented!!

@leochick123 you were actually on the list from the very beginning 🤪 I found you on the thread linked in the very first post😊 I loveeee your stuff, I also went through everything last night 😃

Oh my! Idk how I didn't even notice that, but thank you for including me!
    SLpPUp.png
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    I have many vanilla, NOCC, NOMOO basegame or limited pack builds if you are interested. Most of my builds are bare shells or finished, landscaped and unfurnished houses. Anything I put up furnished I play test first (that's a peeve of mine). I do play with mods, but don't use them to build and I always take them out and clear the caches when I build (I have a save just for building, and one just for testing). Anything that I put in my library or on the gallery I want 100 percent vanilla just in case things go wrong (because they do). I tend to build more small houses than large ones. Most of my stuff is easy to use with good visibility (also a peeve of mine). Re-uploading is fine with me as long as my name stays as original creator. My gallery ID is Evilfeline.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    @couchpotatovet101 many thanks for including me :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg