Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

With Every Broken Bone- another SimLit

NoWindowsNoWindows Posts: 162 Member
I know, I know, this is the fourth SimLit I've tried to write, and the first three didn't make it past the first generation. Please, just hear me out. This follows the same rules as AHMPAL- if you're not familiar, none at all apart from what makes me happy- and follows the Webber family, starting with Amoura, a slightly nerdy lover of woohoo, pottery, and cats who is as allergic to commitment as she unfortunately is to cats.

Generation 1: Amoura Webber
Call me AC1. It won't let me change my name!

Read Watercolor Whimsy here!
Post edited by NoWindows on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2021
    1.2's out!

• Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Loving the story so far!

Followed on Wordpress to get notified for future updates just in case I miss an update!
    Can't wait to see if Amoura is successful in her quest to bed Aarohi without Aarohi getting too attached.
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    I enjoyed the first two parts. :) Who are the other sims like Sunbeam, etc.? Did you make them or are they townies?

This is minor, but I like that she used Granny's Cookbook. It has some good recipes.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    haneul wrote: »
    I enjoyed the first two parts. :) Who are the other sims like Sunbeam, etc.? Did you make them or are they townies?

This is minor, but I like that she used Granny's Cookbook. It has some good recipes.

Every NPC is a townie unless I specify otherwise! And yep, I have a TON of modded recipes and felt like showcasing that fact.
    Post edited by NoWindows on

• Options
    edited October 2021
    Seera1024 wrote: »
    Loving the story so far!

Followed on Wordpress to get notified for future updates just in case I miss an update!
    Can't wait to see if Amoura is successful in her quest to bed Aarohi without Aarohi getting too attached.

Thank you for the kind words!
    Haha... full disclosure, you're not supposed to be cheering for Amoura at this stage. She's kind of a meaner who up and does not care about people beyond their bodies and a basic respect for the right to consent. Yes, I want her to grow out of that.