Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Season of Selves weirdness in my game.

CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
I remember getting excited to what appears to be a bottle of nectar in that bit of marketing.Screenshot_2021-10-16_at_19-43-49_The_Sims_4_Available_Now_-_An_Official_EA_Site.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Well I just noticed that bottle sitting on the floor in a Pub in Windenburg.
10-16-21_7-39-04_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I can't interact with it.
It's just sitting there. What is this?

Is it in your game too?
10-16-21_7-52-10_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

[Edit]
I switched over to build mode. There is no information from mousing over it.
I can't clone it. I can't put it on any other surfaces besides the floor. Not on the tables, bar, or shelves.

[Edit][Edit]
It also happens to be Night on the Town Holiday.
The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
Post edited by CK213 on

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    How odd.
    I loaded up another save and visited the Shrieking Llama and no bottle.
    10-16-21_9-27-26_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    I have one at the festivals in the Spice district. But that was before the additions. It's still there!
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Haha that's funny! I have a smoking frying pan on the floor in one of my restaurants and I can't interact with it. I think it has something to do with a NPC using the item and then player loading to a different lot and for some reason the item is left behind, though it could be a different issue too, I don't know :sweat_smile:
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    I had one in my Myshuno Court for a while. I think it's one of the objects from the bartender animations when they mix drinks. No idea how it got separated from the bartender. I might have been able to sledgehammer it in Build Mode? don't remember
    gen3-banner.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    I had one in my Myshuno Court for a while. I think it's one of the objects from the bartender animations when they mix drinks. No idea how it got separated from the bartender. I might have been able to sledgehammer it in Build Mode? don't remember

That's a good explanation for it. :)
    It's strange that it's that particular bottle.

I wish they would just announce the next packs so I can stop speculating and looking for clues. :D
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    You can find that bottle in buydebug as well. I sometimes use it to decorate bars so they look a little more used.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    So - there goes the chance of getting back nectar making... So why do they use an old bar bottle in that season image? Hotel bars?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg