Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Landgraab AND Goth

My Landgraab heir married my Goth heir. Have I committed a sims crime?

Landgraab AND Goth 120 votes

Yes
25%
IceyJStrangerthanCaitxcatgoodcakebaker62ML2003greydonntaydevfallenangel66pammiechicksnoepjes1210annalephantjoleacoEnkiSchmidtDoodlyDoofusColton147147BreazonamusteniRedShoe7johnjetMelanieScribbles 31 votes
No
74%
auroraael14CK213bshag4lvtams2578icmnfrshGoth583SamadamsPlayerrudolphalisamwittPlayerSinger2010Mi9shaoscarxoJessiTheSpotted_CBloosmooAuroraBoreallisbabajayneZorgasimgirl1010barracuda1574DarkLady2788 89 votes

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    No
    Yes and no. They are kind of rival families, but not really. I think one of my Goths is set to marry a Landgraab when they get older - Alexander Goth's child with my sim, and one of Nancy and Greg's other children thanks to MCCC.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Yes
    Together they will make a rich socialite the likes of which we have never seen, they will be too powerful to contain in this mortal fabric.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    No
    Pfft, no, that's when the fun begins between their families!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited October 2021
    Yes
    But a good crime
    I sentence you to play full legacy on it :sunglasses:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but not because of the marriage. Your crime was not torturing those two families and making their lives miserable. >:)

Jokes aside, it's your game, your rules!
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    No
    Mixed families are always a welcome.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Yes
    YES (but that's what we play this game for)!

In my game the rival families are the two crime clans, Villareal and Landgraab, so either of them marrying a Goth wouldn't be bad in any way. I don't think I could marry a Landgraab to a Villareal.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    No
    I'm thinking Romeo and Juliet, without the tragic ending (hopefully). I'm also imagining what would happen if Cassandra Goth married Malcolm Landgraab, and it's all kinds of hijinks (and maybe tragedy after all).
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    No
    I don't think it's so bad, it makes me think of a Romeo and Juliet type story.
  • barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    No
    Nah, the same thing happened in my game. They are happy grandparents now.
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Yes
    Assuming you mean Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab, and in my opinion Cassie deserves so much better.
    The cake is a lie
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    No
    All pre-mades are fair game for anything you want to do (or not do) with them, for them, or to them, in my opinion. :wink:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    JustMeAlb wrote: »
    Assuming you mean Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab, and in my opinion Cassie deserves so much better.
    Malcolm's granddaughter and Cassie's grandson. Both are evil dog-lovers. 🤣
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    No
    Mindofy wrote: »
    Malcolm's granddaughter and Cassie's grandson. Both are evil dog-lovers. 🤣
    Ah, like me!

“The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.”
    ― Mark Twain
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    No
    Back in the Sims 3 days, I'd mix both of them with Alto, too. It seems too perfect to pass up.

That being said, they don't even feel like rivals to me anymore in 4. Different neighborhoods, different social circles, etc. It would be kind of cool if that was changed in the lore update.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    No
    In my game, Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab are together. The creepy rich family and the criminal rich family, it just fits, now they can commit creepy crimes together.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    No
    They aren't Capulets and Montagues. Rich families marry each other all the time.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    No
    Nope, that was Vita Alto back in The Sims 3 where she hatched a long term plot to combine the Alto and Landgraab bloodlines using Lisa Bunch as a proxy to marry into the Landgraab family and then marry her own granddaughter to Lisa's Son.
    Screenshot-1795.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Screenshot-1806.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Screenshot-1808.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Screenshot-1814.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

On of my most enjoyable TS3 scenarios. :)

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    That could definitely lead to some interesting gameplay, I am for it!
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    No
    Almost Like Romeo Monty and Juliette Capp from TS2. Star-crossed lovers.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited October 2021
    No
    bluedanube wrote: »
    Ah. So who will play the role of Mercutio and shout, "A plague o' both your houses?" I'll bet it's a descendant of the Villareals.

Sounds like a job for Johnny Zest. Or a descendant thereof.
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    bluedanube wrote: »
    Ah. So who will play the role of Mercutio and shout, "A plague o' both your houses?" I'll bet it's a descendant of the Villareals.

Sounds like a job for Johnny Zest. Or a descendant thereof.

Johnny's grandson, Lemon, is up for the job. 🤣
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    No
    No, no crime because it's your game. Both families get deleted in my saves so that's probably more of a crime to some. I do like Cassandra, Alex, and Malcolm though. Their parents though. :#
  • AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    No
    I’ve married Malcolm to Cassandra and they’ve made the most beautiful children in my game…