March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rediscovering Monte Vista.

ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
I have been able to re-download Monte Vista. I really love the Italian vibe. 😊
My old computer struggled with this world but I can explore it.
It’s very hilly but I like how different it is from say Sunset Valley. The walled in town centre is very unique.
I love the houses. I have moved some buildings such as the Watering Hole into the main circle as it was way out to the side.

The Monty family from Sims 2 is included. I’m not sure if thier rivals the Capp family are there, haven’t seen them yet but I could make them if not. I did see Goopy Gilscarbo’s parents!

I’ve added my Good Luck Charlie family along with the Brockmans from Outnumbered. It’ll be like the two families meeting on a holiday. 😱😂.
Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,258 Member
    If you have Roaring Heights, then you can grab the Capp family from there.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @ncisGibbs02 I know a lil bit about townies and will tell you that there are others among the world

Octavius Capp from Sims 2 is buried in the cemetery so he can be revived if you so desire ;)

Portia Monty from Sims 2 is also buried in the cemetery

Maria Monty is the Pizza delivery NPC sim

Giulia Capp is the repairwoman NPC

Bonus:Since you are a Sims 2 fan and Veronaville fan both the Summerdream family members reside in Moonlight falls so you can add Oberon and Titiana Summerdream to your library and place them also :o

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Monte Vista is really beautifull! Have fun :)
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    @ncisGibbs02 I know a lil bit about townies and will tell you that there are others among the world

Octavius Capp from Sims 2 is buried in the cemetery so he can be revived if you so desire ;)

Portia Monty from Sims 2 is also buried in the cemetery

Maria Monty is the Pizza delivery NPC sim

Giulia Capp is the repairwoman NPC

Bonus:Since you are a Sims 2 fan and Veronaville fan both the Summerdream family members reside in Moonlight falls so you can add Oberon and Titiana Summerdream to your library and place them also :o

Thanks so much. I will keep an eye out for those NPCs and ghosts!
    I love finding Sims 2 characters in the worlds. The Caliente sisters in Barnacle Bay, Don Lothario in Riverhills…

Veronaville was a really great town in Sims 2. I loved the mix of Tudor houses and the more rustic villas.
    texxx78 wrote: »
    Monte Vista is really beautifull! Have fun :)
    Thanks 😊 .
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    I actually took the Montys and that Monty and Capp ghost out of the world and used them to rebuild the actual Sims 2 Monty family, as well as fixing Octavius and adding him to the rebuilt Capp family from Roaring Heights.

AD1IIg0.jpg
    zM3xfno.jpg
    2XXUQEr.jpg
    hVKqbF6.jpg

This is what the Montys from Monte Vista look like when aged up and dressed like their Sims 2 counterparts :p
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Devalaous wrote: »
    I actually took the Montys and that Monty and Capp ghost out of the world and used them to rebuild the actual Sims 2 Monty family, as well as fixing Octavius and adding him to the rebuilt Capp family from Roaring Heights.

AD1IIg0.jpg
    zM3xfno.jpg
    2XXUQEr.jpg
    hVKqbF6.jpg

This is what the Montys from Monte Vista look like when aged up and dressed like their Sims 2 counterparts :p

That’s so cool! 😎👍

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Monte Vista is indeed gorgeous and my second favorite Store world (first being Hidden Springs). <3 The way it was created and built up is perfection! :star:

I swear my next story needs to be set there...

You're tempting me to explore it again. ;) Have fun!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg