Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2 Agatha Crumplebottoms???

My sim became pretty good friends with Agatha Crumplebottom, and then one stormy night I saw her running through the rain and tried to call her in, away from the lighting, but the only options were all introductions... at first I thought maybe their friendship levels had just dropped suddenly for whatever reason, but then I lost sight of Agatha and tried to focus the camera from the relationship panel... they were still friends! There was no camera to focus, because the friend Agatha wasn't nearby!
I invited her over just to make sure, and as soon as she showed up, the second Agatha ran right past her! I had my sim introduce themself, and now there are two Agatha's in my house! Will this break my game?? Why are there two of them??

Comments

• Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    Initially, their was a weird number of Crumplebottoms being created.
    When they fixed this bug, they made them show as a non-hidden household instead of a hidden one. That is why you will have two of each Crumplebottom created, one hidden household and one visible.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    This has happened to me too. My Sim and Agatha became good friends and would come over to her house a lot.
    However, going into town and clicking on her on the gardening shop, I also got the "friendly introduction" option, which I thought was strange.
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I watched a video by James Turner that he posted yesterday and he ended up with 3 Agnes Crumplebottoms in his Sims's store.
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Now I'm picturing the 2 Crumplebottoms meeting in the HoB public square and pointing at each other like the Spider-Man meme. :D
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space