Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hobbies pack: which new activities do you like to see?

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
edited October 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Sewing (arts and crafts)

los-sims-2-y-sus-hobbies---expansin-10.jpg

Pottery (arts and crafts)

E9j135BWUAAQa4F.jpg

Jewelry (arts and crafts)

maxresdefault.jpg

Train modeling (tinkering)

png-clipart-the-sims-2-freetime-the-sims-freeplay-the-sims-2-university-video-game-maxis-electronic-arts-furniture-photography.png

Car restoration (tinkering)

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Music instruments (music and dance)

original.jpg

original.jpg

b26fc29bdcd9d50020305f23ba87f9975d7891f6.jpg

Telescopes (science)

logic.jpg

Pool tables (games)

MTS_AdonisPluto-1352110-6.jpg

Soccer goal (sports)

11913.jpg

Ballet barre (fitness)

MTS_mrclopes-874097-Screenshot.jpg

Water slides (fitness)

w-620h-690-28342.jpg

Swimming pool volleyball net (sports)

wp-1467632604456.png

Break dance (music and dance)

hqdefault.jpg

Butter churner (cuisine)

Butter%2BChurns.jpg

Pizza oven (cuisine)

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Hobbies trait slot in CAS, like Like and Dislikes slot:
  1. Tinkering
  2. Cuisine
  3. Nature
  4. Science
  5. Games
  6. Arts & Crafts
  7. Sports
  8. Literature & movies
  9. Music & Dance
  10. Fitness
  11. Occult (occult sims and paranormal packs required like Vampires, Realm of Magic, Island Living or Paranormal)
  12. Fame (fame and celebrities packs required like Get Famous)

Base game update:
  • Hobbies trait (will require packs to enlarge the list from BG)
  • Telescopes (2 different models)
  • Pool tables (2 different models)
  • Water slides (1 model)

Comments

• SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Hobbyist should be a new aspiration for Sims who are more interested in the hobbies they have. They could have Adult sims who like to collect action figures or toys for instance.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Definitely Wine and Beer Making, I really want Mass farming, to have more of a point, Now with Cottage Living It has a great point.
    growing crops and distributing it and making a market is so fun!
    but taking it further, Mass producing Grapes and Grain to then produce a wine and Beer would be grand.

I kind of want to See mining, Stone working, Sculpting as a new art form having sims sculpt personal items, or people, creating busts, or full statues! Metalworking/Blacksmithing, and more Carpentry.
    So I was thinking now After Cottage Living, I would Love a Castle Living or a Medieval Living Pack.
    Once More, after I've seen Cottage Living and Journey to Batuu, I think we should have a Pack that's sort of Medieval Fantasy style
    I'm talking about Mining for Ore, Gold, Silver, Precious stones Diamonds, and such Crafting Bronze, Blacksmithing, forging Swords, armor, And jewelry making, Crowns, Jewels
    Carpentry, Shields, bows and Arrows, Javelins.
    and Ever since we got Get together I made a Knight Club, and I really want to have a real Knights, Soldiers an Army. Lay siege to castles and go on adventures, And fight things. Especially cause I have Realm of Magic I could have Knights and Mages Defend the Kingdom together.
    and After Get Famous, and Journey to Batuu, I think Sword fighting and Archery should totally be a new skill and hobby, along with Jousting,
    and Get Famous + Get Together + Medieval Living you could easily create Monarchal/Feudalistic Society.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    Hobbyist should be a new aspiration for Sims who are more interested in the hobbies they have. They could have Adult sims who like to collect action figures or toys for instance.

Thats me with lego minifigures lol
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Definitely Wine and Beer Making

Nectar and mead

Blacksmith for horses pack
  • Incacore_LlamaIncacore_Llama Posts: 22 Member
    Although there is some overlap with things we saw in city living, I would love a return of the nerd shop/hobby shop, and making use of the emotion system, allow a sim to be a fanboy of an ingame franchise maybe? Leading to all sorts of ups and down, a sim could get inspired by an upcoming sequel of their favorite franchise be it movie, comic or game, or become tense/anxious in the day prior. They could write fanfics, speculate over sequel, talk with fellow fans, have the franchise go inactive which makes them sad, and if they have a social media career they could record a reaction video to a big reveal.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Mak27 wrote: »
    Definitely Wine and Beer Making

Nectar and mead

Blacksmith for horses pack

All of these!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Definitely Wine and Beer Making, I really want Mass farming, to have more of a point, Now with Cottage Living It has a great point.
    growing crops and distributing it and making a market is so fun!
    but taking it further, Mass producing Grapes and Grain to then produce a wine and Beer would be grand.

I kind of want to See mining, Stone working, Sculpting as a new art form having sims sculpt personal items, or people, creating busts, or full statues! Metalworking/Blacksmithing, and more Carpentry.
    So I was thinking now After Cottage Living, I would Love a Castle Living or a Medieval Living Pack.
    Once More, after I've seen Cottage Living and Journey to Batuu, I think we should have a Pack that's sort of Medieval Fantasy style
    I'm talking about Mining for Ore, Gold, Silver, Precious stones Diamonds, and such Crafting Bronze, Blacksmithing, forging Swords, armor, And jewelry making, Crowns, Jewels
    Carpentry, Shields, bows and Arrows, Javelins.
    and Ever since we got Get together I made a Knight Club, and I really want to have a real Knights, Soldiers an Army. Lay siege to castles and go on adventures, And fight things. Especially cause I have Realm of Magic I could have Knights and Mages Defend the Kingdom together.
    and After Get Famous, and Journey to Batuu, I think Sword fighting and Archery should totally be a new skill and hobby, along with Jousting,
    and Get Famous + Get Together + Medieval Living you could easily create Monarchal/Feudalistic Society.

My favourite post in this thread.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.