Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creepy Secret Society Cult Members

Once in a while when I load up my Uni prep school, I get a secret society member inside the dorm.
The lot is actually a residence, basically a house in Gibbs Hill, Britechester
10-09-21_1-22-50_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It's weird, but I kind of like it because it seems like they are already looking over future University students for recruitment.
10-09-21_1-23-09_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Anyone else experiencing this?
10-09-21_1-23-41_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

10-09-21_1-24-19_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Comments

• Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    Um, that's weird! Almost like the vampires now, they just stop by to walk through the house?

I don't put my sims in dorms, I tried but cannot tolerate the dormmates, lol.

Some creepy looking dude!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited October 2021
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    Um, that's weird! Almost like the vampires now, they just stop by to walk through the house?

I don't put my sims in dorms, I tried but cannot tolerate the dormmates, lol.

Some creepy looking dude!

It seems to be only when I load the lot.
    Like they just happen to spawn there and then leave because they don't belong on the lot.
    They never just walk in while I'm playing it.

The Britechester library use to be on that location.
    Maybe that has something to do with it.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Creepy cult members breaking into a house is the horror movie i wanna see. (Especially if the cultists actually summon a demon/paranormal entity)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    My Sims have never encountered anyone from the Secret Society. I'm disappointed. As many times as I've taken Sims through Uni, it's surprising that not one of them has met or even been interviewed, or kidnapped (unsure how it's done in Sims4). They were kidnapped in Sims2, if memory serves.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Yup, when I was making a video about Discover University, I had a member come to my sims' house uninvited.
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    I've seen Secret Society members prowling around the neighborhood in central Britechester, where a couple of my played sims moved after finishing college. They tend to show up in the park at night, and my first reaction upon seeing those weird robes were "Arngeir? Borri? Is that you? Shouldn't you be on High Hrothgar hanging out with Paarthurnax?" I swear they look like the Greybeards from Skyrim.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space