Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unplayed Sims no longer rotate through outfits?

So, I just started playing live mode again after a long break... and one thing I realized is my non-played Sims aren't rotating through their outfits I've given them. For example, each non-played Sim I created has at least 2-4 everyday outfits, but they only always wear the "default" (the first). They have no problem changing into formalwear, swimwear, etc... however, just like with the everyday outfits, they also won't rotate through them either. They always just exclusively wear the very first one.

Is anyone else having this problem? If so, is there a known fix?

Obviously, this isn't necessarily game breaking, so it's not the biggest deal... I just really miss seeing my Sims' friends wearing different clothes every once in awhile. The same outfit just gets boring... and I don't wanna keep changing their clothes myself, especially since I've already given them multiple outfits to wear.
Favorite Packs
Sims 1: Hot Date
Sims 2: Seasons
Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
Sims 3: Seasons
Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
Sims 4: Seasons
Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg

Comments

• SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    I have the same problem no outfit changes, along with leaking sinks, toilets and showers... and now everyone is wearing paper bags on their heads, I mean EVERYONE - not sure if the paper bag thing is a one of yet though. Sure hoping so