Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire coffin and bite

Is there a mod/CC for a vampire coffin from The Sims 3 in the The Sims 4? The one that makes your vampire levitate while sleeping?

Also is there a mod that can have your vampire bite a sim the same way it was done in The Sims 3 which can also be used in The Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    B3L7A_G0thB3L7A_G0th Posts: 39 Member
    BethSims4 wrote: »
    Is there a mod/CC for a vampire coffin from The Sims 3 in the The Sims 4? The one that makes your vampire levitate while sleeping?

Also is there a mod that can have your vampire bite a sim the same way it was done in The Sims 3 which can also be used in The Sims 4?

What? There's a coffin in The Sims 3?
    My Sims ID is KillerRaven125

Send me a friend request on The Sims 3 Exchange website so we can share builds!

Check out my gallery on Sims 4! (Haven't been playing Sims 4 for about a year now as I recently "discovered" Sims 3)
  • Options
    BethSims4BethSims4 Posts: 113 Member
    B3L7A_G0th wrote: »
    BethSims4 wrote: »

What? There's a coffin in The Sims 3?

Sorry for the late reply.
    It's one of these. I don't know what it's called since I've never played The Sims 3 so yeah. This is it.
    latest?cb=20130706083201
  • Options
    BethSims4BethSims4 Posts: 113 Member
    I'm not sure if the image is working, but I suggest right-clicking on it and opening it up in a new tab.