Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wonderful Whims w/o some options?

I only want the attraction and personality parts from Wonderful Whims. Is it possible someway to disable the others (whohoo/menstural cycle etc)? When downloading the mod, it seems all attached (like i cant delete specific parts).

Or someone know of a mod with similar attraction or personality changes?
The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.

Comments

• KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    It's customisable and user-friendly. Don't want a thing? Simply uncheck a box.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited October 2021
    KyreRoen wrote: »

Is this a window thats prompted when the game opens, after installing the mod?
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member

I don't have this mod, but if it's like the one from which it was born (and I'm guessing it is), there isn't a pop-up window but you'll be able to click on a sim and select its menu from there to customize your settings.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member

I don't use this mod, but I use Turbo's other mod and you just need to go into your settings. You may have to click around a bit because the menus can be rather large, but you should be able to turn off anything you don't want in your setting options.

https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!