Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Jones/Langerak/Goth Family, 2.0

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Goth Family, Days 272 through Day 276 Part 2

6db9VNV.jpg
    When the party from the previous update ended, I had all the band members get together, minus Elizabeth. I keep forgetting she's actually part of the group. Lauren joined in with the bass on this jam session.

GhxmTAx.jpg
    Daisy went outside to chat with a random guy in the backyard. He was a zombie so she cured him of that first.

f1rGIm7.jpg
    John Langerak had died recently, so Lauren went to chat with him at the family cemetery.

TXaHaFd.jpg
    Winter had ended recently and it was time to work in the garden again. Lily also decided to plant her and Brandon's baby.

sAR2CQz.jpg
    Brandon is still working on maxing his logic skill for his LTW.

Vs56Rx8.jpg
    Lily went to the alchemy store again to look for elixirs, just to see what was in stock.

pGOQL2G.jpg
    6lunLnm.jpg
    The whole family went to the park so the band could play. However, I realized Daisy needed water so I had to have her photosynthesize to raise it up just a bit.

z6CVjkl.jpg
    After they got tired of playing, I had to send Lily to dance for three hours. She was really getting into it.

6YbpjsS.jpg
    When she had finished, I had her play her guitar for a bit. She didn't make a lot, but a few Sims took her picture.

0T82KUI.jpg
    When Lily left, I caught this Sim dancing on the bar.
    Goth Family, Days 272 through Day 276 Part 3

60FE1SF.jpg
    Lily and Daisy had an early morning chat before Daisy gave her some lessons on martial arts. On the first sparring session, Lily was wearing the beginners outfit, but by the time of this picture, she had leveled up a few times.

LXnA8yt.jpg
    Is it just me, or does Brandon look like he's waiting for an invisible person to make their move first?

xgKe8PM.jpg
    The band then had another jam session at the park for money. I don't think they made much, it seemed everyone wanted to ignore their playing.

hE6TY9y.jpg
    Some of the townsfolk wanted to keep bugging my Sims while they were playing, so I just gave in and let them give autographs to their "fans".

QDGVTxE.jpg
    I didn't know bands got opportunities to watch other bands in the theater, but apparently they do. While all the band members were there, this Sim passed away. I can't recall if she's a randomly generated Sim, or if she is a distant relative to my families.

LNJrr24.jpg
    Lily got a wish to use the board breaker so I let her start off with the foam boards, then she moved to balsa wood.

GQuIzVW.jpg
    Brandon loved seeing Lily being all tough so he had to give her a kiss, which ended up leading to the bedroom.

LUm8F34.jpg
    Daisy then had a chat with Lily to close out the night, and these three updates.

***Next time I play, we should get the first baby of generation 7, who probably will be the only baby from Brandon and Lily. However, generation 7 already exists with Sheri, and the other two grandbabies of Daisy whom I showed in previous updates.
    Goth Family, Days 277 through 280, Part 1

***Last set of updates for the month of March. Probably will be taking a break from the Sims for several days, but will still be posting replies and comments, as well as handing out likes and awesomes. Now onto the first part of the update.

jNXjy4X.jpg
    The band, minus Elizabeth, got together to practice for another performance in the park. I haven't yet, but I believe I'll kick Elizabeth out and put Lauren in. The band will only last until all the members pass away, as I'll probably be giving Lily's descendants regular jobs.

Wdo9Co8.jpg
    As you all know, I've been having Daisy and Lily practice martial arts. I hope to get them both to level 10 in the skill for no reason. I know Lily will get it because she's using life fruit to stay young, but Daisy is less than two weeks from becoming an elder.

nnFT1fl.jpg
    At this point of playing, Brandon wasn't quite at the point where he maxed logic. Lauren played against him this time.

tqIHXdL.jpg
    Later on during yesterday's play session, probably after Brandon hit level 10 in logic, I decided athletics will be his final skill for his lifetime wish.

2xY1c0U.jpg
    Daisy went to the park and she started chatting with this random Sim. It turns out he is the university mascot, albeit not in costume, so they did the school cheer together.

ZAxq0Nv.jpg
    Daisy has also been working on maxing out her piano skill so that she'll be able to play her best with the band.

IxFpo4z.jpg
    The video game console has been getting a lot of use by everyone. This time, it was Brandon's turn to play.

gXmepT4.jpg
    Carly Langerak had passed away not too long after Daisy's brother John (and Carly's husband) passed away. I don't remember if Carly and John had any children or not, but I will look later.

dAr6cBP.jpg
    Brandon and Lily have been enjoying each other's company. Brandon still pulls his silly pranks, but Lily still loves him, even if she does yell at him most of the time he pranks her.

A5XvVMV.jpg
    The band got together at the park to play. This time, I remembered to invite Elizabeth Kemp, but she only played with them a little bit before she left. The band got some nice tips, and Daisy got enough to get a promotion. Only she and Lily are at level 2 of the band career at this point.

tcnTfdZ.jpg
    Like some of the previous times, townies want to keep interrupting the band members for autographs. By this point, I usually just have them be done playing and let the other band members continue playing.

IopH9xF.jpg
    On3dgxH.jpg
    I didn't want to send everyone home just yet, and decided to let them skate for awhile. Daisy is the best skater, and is able to do spins and skate backwards.

X94euR7.jpg
    Lauren continues to learn the painting skill, but it doesn't do much for the family funds.

aIESHGj.jpg
    A random picture of the Goth home. I had previously changed the siding, and remodeled the kitchen but not too much else.
    Goth Family, Days 277 through 280, Part 2

***These were from the last time I played, I just didn't post them on the day I said I was.

Goth Family, Days 277 through 280, Part
    To start out the day, Daisy decided to teach meditation techniques to Lily.

dvv90da.jpg
    Meditation was enough for Lily to move on to the next level of martial arts.

SlKa1IN.jpg
    Because of this, I decided to have her spar with Daisy. I believe Daisy is just a bit higher in the skill, but I'm not sure now.

JGK0Gm8.jpg
    Brandon played video games online with other people this time. Usually, they just play on there own.

tfAFi87.jpg
    Lauren started working on her first book. It was a nonfictional book about life as a Plumbot. (Or it could have been her second book about Dwight's career in sports after he quit being a super spy).

hFLkjN0.jpg
    Brandon and Lily are as romantic as ever. Realistically, Daisy should probably be dead, and Lily should be close to an elder by now. Daisy's lifespan was doubled by a genie, while Lily eats life fruit all the time to stay young for Brandon.

1hPlmQi.jpg
    Lily worked in the garden and took care of the Forbidden Fruit she'd planted in hopes of getting a child. Of course, I posted above what happened on that ordeal.

8AOUqFQ.jpg
    Being such a nice day, I decided to have Daisy do some jogging around town. If she does it too much, she'll probably live longer in her elder stage.

3BHMRTk.jpg
    She ended up by the two mansions where the Alto's and Landgraab's used to live. Of course, those names died out, but descendants still exist. Anyway, she found some seeds, and I cheated with Debug Enabler to see what they were. One was a Death Flower, which either Daisy or Lily has been wanting to grow.

IWqmb1o.jpg
    Lastly, Daisy attended a party and saw her cousin Sheena there. They gave each other a hug, then had a bit of a chat.
    Goth Family, Day 281

***The very last update I have to post until I return from my playing hiatus.

1337F8O.jpg
    Lauren worked on another one of her books. With her not needing much, she can turn out a book every day. I imagine she'll be making the big bucks in a short time.

VWzsDSP.jpg
    Daisy chatted with her sprite for a little bit after waking up.

kXPaNjw.jpg
    Mom and daughter had a chat afterwards, just until the plants needed tending to.

uxGEN5z.jpg
    Things didn't work out when Lily went to harvest the Forbidden Fruit, so the Watcher was going to have to intervene soon.

kIwMgiW.jpg
    Brandon has been continuing to work out during the times the band isn't playing. Since he's on a long lifespan due to being a fairy, he may eventually quit the band and get a job that requires athletics.

MBq8byK.jpg
    Brandon needed a shower after all that exercise, but even though he was sore, he loved "exercising" with Lily in the shower.

AvnwoMq.jpg
    Forgot to get the picture when I gave the child to Lily and Brandon, but I used instant baby and it gave them a child based on their genetics and also makes them it's parents. The only thing I did was give him green skin and made it a fairy, as the child will not be a PlantSim. I have a lot of trouble coming up with names sometimes, so I just went with Jacob because Jacob Goth sounds decent.

6C2SdQG.jpg
    Brandon got in trouble again for pranking his wife.

quezlqQ.jpg
    Lily got invited to a party. A toddler needed a few needs met, so Lily took care of him for a bit.

b0X3ulV.jpg
    To finish the day, Lily had a chat with two of her younger sisters, Rose and Ivy. I guess Holly wasn't invited.

***With the birth of Jacob Goth, we are now at generation 7 of the save. I felt like this would be a great time to take a Sim break, but I can't stay away from the forums so this break is only from playing, not from reading and commenting.
    Goth Family Update, Day 282

6v57T2F.jpg
    Lauren has been pumping out as many books as I can get her to. However, it seems that she's not a very good author because all but one of her books has been a flop.

bNTHvZj.jpg
    Lily had to take care of little Jacob when she woke up.

sRVaBxU.jpg
    Brandon is still a few skill points away from maxing athletics. Once he does, he'll get his LTW finished and I can give him another one to try to complete.

udh69ku.jpg
    Meanwhile, Daisy did some meditating to increase her martial arts skill. She ended up zeneporting upstairs to take a shower. :lol:

4wx642t.jpg
    Lily has just completely taken over the gardening from Daisy now. I have a ton of cheese plants growing right now though so that Daisy can plant Omni Plants.

xb0XjRc.jpg
    Lauren had a nice chat with Lily once Lily had finished the gardening.

ldGLN5k.jpg
    I left Lauren at home to take care of Jacob. She sometimes has to switch a few trait chips around to fit in a RoboNanny, but I always keep certain ones in at all times. Since Lauren stayed, it meant the band was without their bass player, but I never seem to hear the bass when they all jam anyway so that's why I sometimes leave it out.

GW1E4nh.jpg
    While the band played, one Sim decided to scare another. I have lost track of who some of the people are but there is a good possibility they are relatives to my family.

drTMQgs.jpg
    To finish off the day, I sent the three band members to the Bistro for supper. Lily sat alone while Daisy sat with Brandon.
    Goth Family Update, Day 283

2hoo8Ou.jpg
    Mom and Dad were still sleeping so Lauren had to take care of Jacob.

aVGyFYi.jpg
    Daisy and Brandon had a chat in the front yard.

E0ZYAzG.jpg
    Lauren is trying to write at least one book in every genre. She decided to write a comic book called Krypton, an idea that was put into her head by her Watcher. Hopefully Superman catches on in the Sims world too, lol

FtLqLGC.jpg
    It was so nice out today so Brandon decided to take a run. The only downside is that if he runs enough, it'll make him live even longer and he already will live long enough.

ZqlHWqA.jpg
    Lily forgot to plant more life fruit so she went to the market to see if they had any. She ended up getting enough to slow her aging down for another 20 days or so.

9Ll524T.jpg
    I learned from Llandros a few years ago that putting the harvest stands out can bring a lot of people to a lot so it gave Lily a lot of people to chat with.

OXzVP2e.jpg
    This Sim kept stealing apples so I struck him with lightning. He didn't die at least, I only did it for punishment.

wiRhqm3.jpg
    Lily played some chess alone.

Goth Family Update, Day 284

ej7DUkE.jpg
    uTJ25jq.jpg
    It was time for Jacob to become a toddler, so Lily took him to his cake.

z01o5Xo.jpg
    I had to have Lauren get him to a potty pretty quickly. He also had to sleep right after eating as his needs were messed up from when he was still a baby.

XLEBgxw.jpg
    Lastly, Daisy had a chat with someone on the phone.

***This day will be continued in later updates, most likely posted either Monday or Tuesday.
    edited April 2022
    Goth Family, Day 284 continued

5417O0F.jpg
    Lily and Daisy had a chat in an attempt to get one of their charisma skills up. I think it may have been for Lily, because I think she got her LTW on this day.

fWVEOpB.jpg
    Brandon has to continue to work out until he gets level 10 athletics. This will get him to complete his second lifetime wish, and I'll give him a third to work on afterwards.

LzGnhYU.jpg
    Lauren continues to pump out book after book in an attempt to make a ton of money.

UMqHMa2.jpg
    Jacob got to use a high chair, something I never usually bother with when I play. I figured I need to start using one though, there are several objects I don't use.

XfGGThe.jpg
    I either bought this guitar for Lily, or she was given it as a gift. Either way, I like the sound of it.

AvSV51G.jpg
    Lily spent some time helping Jacob learn to walk.

A4kPzAJ.jpg
    Half the family sat and watched TV before bedtime. I think Lily was busy putting Jacob to bed, or still teaching him to walk.

Day 285

NycFafT.jpg
    Lauren switched over to painting for a little bit.

aF9hG2W.jpg
    Lily worked in the garden early that morning. All the money trees are in good shape, but I had her dispose of one to slowly get rid of them.

V2ahqzu.jpg
    Brandon and Lily spent a little time together.

Ni91KTk.jpg
    This time, Lauren helped teach Jacob.

cBYjGfv.jpg
    FBwuLt6.jpg
    Brandon decided he wanted to take up Martial Arts, so Daisy tutored him in the first skill point, then they sparred. When he got a bit better, he sparred with Lily.

2Z92adX.jpg
    Daisy went to a party at this lady's house. She chatted with the woman for a while.

Rw1R8VO.jpg
    Afterwards, she went for a quick dip in their pool, since it was a pool party.

O0XPbDk.jpg
    Daisy talked to Rain for a while too. It's kind of funny, because Rain was once with Sam Sekemoto, making her related to Quinton Sekemoto, Daisy's father. She was then married to Daisy's uncle, Evan Langerak, and also Daisy's grandfather, Dwight Langerak. Once again, she is pregnant, she's had bunch of babies but I'll have to check the family tree to see how many.

rILDjdM.jpg
    Daisy also had a chat with her cousin, Carrie Naquin, daughter of Evan and Rain.

hWQHJrn.jpg
    To close out the update, Daisy read a book before the family went to bed.
    Goth Family Day 286

***Played one day last night after I got off work, but that was about all the time I had by the time I got other things done. I'll have a lot more time tonight so should get a few days played.

Ec6hj8w.jpg
    I'm trying to get Jacob on the family's sleep schedule, but he's not quite there yet. He spent the late night of 285 and early morning of 286 watching TV with Lauren.

96nxYzH.jpg
    Daisy needs to finish her charisma skill so I had her chat with Lily.

JXmtBgr.jpg
    For some reason, one of them wanted to do a mind meld so I let them do it. All I remember is that Daisy gained some charisma from that.

msIA1QE.jpg
    Brandon chose to play the drums for a while as soon as he got up. I didn't bother him because I had other things I was doing at that time.

sAmktKn.jpg
    Lily worked in the garden, and when she finished, I had her use her PlantSim powers to keep growing the cheese plants and harvesting them until some of them finally died. Just trying to clear them out.

AlyRHzE.jpg
    I've been having Lauren start to write a least one book in every genre, then will pick one that will become her specialty once she learns them all.

P4e4kDv.jpg
    Brandon worked out most of the day but still didn't max his athletic skill.

QOn0OM3.jpg
    Potty training and walking skills are done now, but Lily still needs to teach Jacob how to talk.

EWc22Cp.jpg
    Lastly, Brandon decided to throw a party for all of his fairy relatives and friends.
    Goth Family, Day 287

qrAns5W.jpg
    Lauren worked on another book.

xR2bE9o.jpg
    Lily did some early morning meditation.

4hriLFL.jpg
    Brandon continues to work out in an attempt to complete his LTW.

JDolPse.jpg
    Daisy played chess with herself.

Or6GYit.jpg
    Daisy took over the gardening for a bit so she could continue the opportunities towards the Omni-Plant.

Dar7804.jpg
    U3MSomW.jpg
    She also found out that one of her granddaughters had joined the military. Using MC to see what skills she had, there were none to help her out. Daisy spent some time helping her granddaughter level up athletics.

Goth Family, Day 288

XwGw5WM.jpg
    Brandon and Lily woohooed early that morning.

cQiSbnv.jpg
    Lily worked in the garden a bit today, even though Daisy is working on the opportunities.

OsJf3Qo.jpg
    Elizabeth came for a bit of a visit and she met Jacob for the first time.

uJ3ewlp.jpg
    Lily had a bit of a chat with her and also told her some juicy gossip.

X61buGU.jpg
    Daisy tried to age up, but her birthday cake caught fire. Luckily, Brandon had the sense to put it out and no one died.

Goth Family, Day 289 (part 1)
    f2Ekesb.jpg
    HCqbrpx.jpg
    Goth Family, Day 289

3skDXkv.jpg
    Daisy helped to take care of Jacob since his parents were busy.

REucVMX.jpg
    Brandon continues to workout and is almost at level 10. When he hits that, he will complete another LTW.

1x3SRQr.jpg
    Lily has been working in the garden as much as possible to ready it for the coming winter.

Z2oU21B.jpg
    Lauren continues to work on writing at least one book in every genre. She's either at level 7 or 8.

mn3GOjW.jpg
    When Lily completed her LTW, I decided to give her the One (Wo)Man Band one and had her start working on the piano skill. She's already a master at guitar so she only has three to go.

VeebaNP.jpg
    Jacob has found out he has wings now and he will sometimes float around the area he is in.

Day 290

JVbM0Ti.jpg
    Daisy and Brandon had a bit of a chat in the morning.

TLyWS45.jpg
    SE9yWx9.jpg
    Brandon then went outside to pester the paparazzi by switching him into his sleepwear.

sEm0QfN.jpg
    It was still pretty early when Lily went out to the garden.

3EBjFBR.jpg
    Afterwards, Lily and Brandon chatted a bit in the kitchen.

mofsjNg.jpg
    And Daisy read a book. Otherwise, there wasn't a lot going on.
    Goth Family, Day 291 and part of 292

hnfi3jf.jpg
    I didn't know what to have Daisy do when she woke up so I just decided to have her meditate.

9VXygCM.jpg
    Then, she got a notification that she wasn't friends with several Sims now and they also spread rumors about her. The only one I really cared about was Elizabeth's daughter, Jaimee. She summoned her to the house, then chatted with her a bit.

dCJcUCs.jpg
    jbMTWeN.jpg
    Afterwards, it came time for Jacob's age up party. It's a bit hard to tell who he favors at this point, but he has his fathers wing color, and his mother's skin and hair color.

p0v23ye.jpg
    The family and Jaimee all sat down to eat cake together. I didn't mess with changing Jacob's clothes, but I might do that when I play again. (Probably in about 30 minutes from now).

tCBUlvi.jpg
    Lily is a couple levels away from reaching the top of the martial arts skill so I had chop some balsa wood.

nJid3aa.jpg
    Not too long after this picture was taken, Brandon reached level ten of the athletic skill and thus completed another LTW. I now gave him the one where you need to max martial arts and athletics. It shouldn't take him too long to accomplish this since he's already a master in athletics and is about halfway through the martial arts skill.

nFCSqdy.jpg
    Lauren finished one book and I started her out on another. She still has a few more genre's to write in, and a few more skill points to gain. She has let her painting go for the time being, but does do one occasionally.

XD0zlBW.jpg
    Daisy and Lily both started exercising but then Daisy wanted to chat with her sprite.

nSxIKcH.jpg
    Lily and Brandon practiced martial arts together, but Lily has more skill points.

7FZEsoU.jpg
    That night, Jacob got to sleep in a normal bed. However, Tommy Bunch came over from the family cemetery and decided to haunt the bed Jacob was sleeping in. Luckily, it didn't wake him up but it was so stupid.

nm4JgsW.jpg
    Lily needed to get out of the house since she had the stir crazy moodlet, so I sent her over to collect honey and see what elixirs were for sell.

915TFUX.jpg
    The garden is getting about empty, but the money trees are still going strong. I'm not planting any in the next town, though.

v6UIBnm.jpg
    Brandon and Lily practiced martial arts again, and Brandon gained another skill level.

zJd59Hz.jpg
    Lastly, a Spooky Day party was thrown but most of the guests stood on the porch. The party was still going on when I quit for the night.
    Goth Family Days 292 through 294

idcC6T4.jpg
    Continuing from where I last left off, Jacob decided to play a game of chess with Elizabeth. I was going to have them marry each other when he reaches adulthood, but I may not do that now since I found someone else that might work.

K36ME37.jpg
    When the party had ended, Brandon and Lily practiced martial arts while Jacob got something to eat.

PMgk7WX.jpg
    Since it was Spooky Day, the neighborhood children came over for candy. Daisy was nice enough to give this child some.

wime40y.jpg
    Then, I needed to send Daisy to finish an opportunity. However, I caught her standing like this on her motorcycle as she had a slight glitch. She did sit down properly right after.

FKOfIHK.jpg
    Daisy said hello to this woman, but I'm not sure who it is now.

CK2936G.jpg
    She also chatted with this guy, who may be Leo Langerak. I'm not sure, but he is a Langerak at least.

BEIc6Qk.jpg
    Lily went back to playing the keyboard again as she works on her new LTW.

WUVI98m.jpg
    Lauren is still writing a book in every genre, and is almost finished.

i9YvAuo.jpg
    Daisy needed to raise her fun meter, so I had her watch TV. She doesn't need it, but she's learning the cooking skill.

hodX4CL.jpg
    Jacob seems to always want to dress up as a prince so he was in those clothes when he sat down to eat a meal.

UYaJM76.jpg
    Lily worked in the garden for a bit in the morning but the garden will be going dormant soon.

UN9ZOV3.jpg
    It had been a bit since the band got together, so I had them play at the theater. I added the harvest stands because it seems they draw Sims to this lot. It really helped the band get tips because there were alot of Sims on the lot.

****Part 2 of this update will be posted very soon.
    edited May 2022
    Goth Family Days 292 through 295, continued

MHaHgv5.jpg
    Jacob went to a classmates house after school so they got to know each other.

eQx5cjz.jpg
    Meanwhile, I sent Brandon out to practice with the board breaker.

KK0aYYz.jpg
    Lily practiced martial arts with Lauren.

0hb1VW2.jpg
    While Jacob did his homework, Brandon ate some pancakes.

o0yL1fp.jpg
    Daisy tried to pinch Jacob's cheek but he wasn't having any of it.

zDAhCkW.jpg
    LIo175P.jpg
    I mentioned earlier that I had found a girl for Jacob. This is the first time they met, and she is a distant relative to the family. Her name is Christa Goth.

Q1fmhn9.jpg
    Brandon and Lily had some shower fun, something they had neglected for a bit.

DXPktlt.jpg
    Brandon still won't quit with his pranks so Lily had to get mad at him yet again.

ZZPFzb6.jpg
    Someone had made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches so everyone sat down to enjoy them together, even the young girl.

KiW6h7n.jpg
    Now Daisy is seen getting mad at Brandon for something. He can't catch a break.

JaavMlC.jpg
    MlXqB6L.jpg
    Christa is now a teenager. I've seen her as a young adult and she will be quite pretty, but I'll fix her up even better with hair and clothing. Then, Daisy got to know her some as well.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
    Goth Family, Days 296 - 297

Ib5Dci2.jpg
    The first thing that happened during this play session was that Lily insulted her mother. With the thought bubble over her head, maybe she's telling her mother she has no brains, or maybe she thinks Daisy has dementia/Alzheimers.

JuernQP.jpg
    Brandon and Lily spent some time together. I don't want them having a second child, so I never have them do Try For Baby.

URv8RYD.jpg
    Brandon then did some meditating because he had a wish to do so.

T8Y8ZwH.jpg
    Before I sold Lauren, I was having her finish another book. The only bad thing about selling her is that I won't get her royalties now.

pYzJE5u.jpg
    Lily watched the cooking channel for a bit to increase her skill level. Brandon and Jacob are the only ones who have to eat, so eventually, I will have Jacob learn to cook too.

VFSdAMA.jpg
    Speaking of Jacob, he is still playing that he is a king. He has some funny traits, being a loner, unlucky, and excitable.

tcpDIlX.jpg
    Lily went to the market I set up to see if there were some Life Fruits. She ended up finding enough to keep her a young adult until she and Brandon both age up on the same day, which is like 40 days from now. However, when she tried to change her enemy status with Toaster, it failed. They ended up fighting right in front of all these people.

uTKzmcY.jpg
    9Zb8NR4.jpg
    ZkiKjZl.jpg
    I'm not sure why, but I had a spur of the moment decision to try to kill him with a meteor. However, it did not work out as planned. I will have someone collect the meteor later, and also will fix the lot.

qKszLhn.jpg
    So instead of killing him, Daisy lured him to the house and got him to move in. Then, I promptly sold him for $1,700. Afterwards, I made the decision to sell Lauren too. She fetched $7000, but the reason I sold her is that I'm not taking Plumbots with me to Moonlight Falls, and probably won't have any again until I get to Lunar Lakes in the future.

Ku4v6aM.jpg
    Someone made pancakes so Jacob would have something to eat.

6sEIPlL.jpg
    Then he went to his first day of elementary school. It was also his only day at elementary school since it was wintertime. He was only able to go to school because I used cheats to make sure it wasn't a snow day by setting the temperature to 55 and getting rid of the snow. I set it back to normal after he got to school.

***Part 2 coming up.
    Goth Family, Days 297 - 298

WfZ15Z9.jpg
    I'm kind of glad that I ended up selling Lauren, because soon after, Daisy got the opportunity to resurrect a Sim. She chose to take Harlan's grave with her and the scientists brought him back as a ghost. He will stay in the family as a ghost until Daisy passes away then they will both go to the afterlife together.

Zhm0IBF.jpg
    gJuvuND.jpg
    Once they got home, the reunited couple made out in the kitchen. Being dead for so long had made his fun meter to tank, so I had him and Daisy woohoo to quickly raise the meter.

nQJaVjr.jpg
    For the first time, Jacob got to meet his grandfather. They seem to get along really well.

oOXH0Ta.jpg
    Harlan also made sure to tell Brandon how happy he was that Lily found a good guy. Even though they sometimes didn't get along, Harlan always thought of him as the son he never had.

rt6HzdM.jpg
    asLgJjA.jpg
    Then it was time for Jacob to age up to teen. He didn't get to raise his grade up enough for me to pick his trait, so now he adds equestrian to his loner, unlucky, and excitable traits. He may use a potion to change them later, or I'll use mods if I decide to.

HUfpyKS.jpg
    The family then sat down to eat birthday cake together.

9jzP3aX.jpg
    Then Jacob invited Christa over for a chat. He announced to her that it was his birthday, while Daisy ignored someone on the phone.

K6IhvBr.jpg
    This is when I found out that Jacob and Christa do like each other, so everything should work out just fine.

EMRVzZF.jpg
    Lily played chess with herself, but she was apparently mad that she was beating herself, lol

IR4d43v.jpg
    Lastly, Jacob confessed his attraction to Christa and they became romantic interests. I'll have them go on a date soon, before they ever share a first kiss or become an official couple. For now, I haven't added her to the family tree as Jacob's partner, but she is on the tree due to being a distant relative of the family.
    Goth Family, Day 298 - 299

W6Voxve.jpg
    Lily wants to get to know Christa. She suspects that she will be her daughter-in-law soon.

sz99pwa.jpg
    The weather wasn't that great so I instead just had Jacob and Christa share their first kiss, and become boyfriend-girlfriend. They can go on a date a different time before young adulthood.

7w9gSE5.jpg
    Brandon also wanted to get to know Christa. When he approached her, I was afraid he'd try to prank her like with everyone else, but he didn't.

I4bxXVw.jpg
    Lily ate a few more Life Fruits when she woke up the following morning.

jOqbUan.jpg
    When they were both up, Brandon and Lily spent a bit of time together.

Pclb1tw.jpg
    On the opposite side of the house, so did Daisy and Harlan.

pbZIUQP.jpg
    Lily had a wish to practice martial arts with the dummy, so I had to set it up in the kitchen.

gWydqNT.jpg
    After breakfast, Harlan took Jacob to learn how to drive.

r6IHvAY.jpg
    Brandon was going stir crazy, so I sent him to the park. He got a wish to snowboard, so that's what he did.

sSfoH9J.jpg
    Everyone got together later to learn the cooking skill together. Jacob still didn't gain the first level though.

VLGvRTy.jpg
    I decided to throw another Snowflake Day party. Carrie Naquin wanted Harlan's autograph as soon as she arrived.

TEYJpmF.jpg
    Some of the guests included Rose Langerak, Holly Langerak, Rain Yu, and Elizabeth Radford. Daisy and Brandon were also on the far right of those guests.

LenA7VR.jpg
    Most of the guests did get presents, but a few did not.

Jacob Goth - Bicycle, roll of toilet paper.
    Christa Goth (distant cousin, also girlfriend of Jacob) - 2 guitars
    Lily Goth - Amphibi Clops or whatever it's called and a chess table.
    Nicholaus Radford (soon to be husband of Elizabeth-Too-Many-Last-Names) - coal. He's also Sheri, Daisy's grandchilds, father.
    Brandon Goth- Sleeping Gnome McNulty
    Holly Langerak - Easel
    Rain Yu - Coal
    Daisy Goth - coal, chess table
    Pierre Langerak (one of Daisy's son-in-laws) - chess table
    Gregory Langerak (another SIL) - umbrella

tQvUeZ3.jpg
    Sheri was the next one to want an autograph, so Brandon obliged.

chIzTMv.jpg
    Harlan got to know Elizabeth a bit. I can't remember if they knew each other prior to this or not.

Jj1h4Jb.jpg
    Lastly, the family sat down to eat supper together.

DAY 300 IS FINALLY HERE!!! Will probably play that tomorrow, but it's not going to be anything special other than we hit 300 days.
    Goth Family Update, Day 300 - Day 302

uck5Dtn.jpg
    Jacob got hungry in the morning so he ate some leftover birthday cake.

8oOnJUn.jpg
    Lily sat on the couch to watch the cooking channel with her father.

E35vRqb.jpg
    Brandon chatted with Jacob to get to know his son better.

hJPOeQu.jpg
    Lily had a wish to train Elizabeth in athletics, so I had her use her summoning to bring her to the gym.

BBU69WH.jpg
    Brandon had a wish to redeem some of his festival tokens. He ended up buying two of the snowy bears.

XtWYg6j.jpg
    Then he joined in a snowball fight with some other festivalgoers.

ZFgtn2Y.jpg
    The rest of the family met up with him and everyone skated.

IYtubag.jpg
    A victim of the recent meteor wanted to skate with Jacob so he let her but then left shortly after.

4gLEI65.jpg
    Since Jacob was hungry, I sent the whole family to the Bistro for supper.

m9e9bAO.jpg
    Daisy went to a party later that night, but since it was a smaller house, there weren't too many guests. Daisy spent most of the night talking to her uncle, Tyler Langerak. He is the son of Dwight Langerak and Rain Forest-Sekemoto-Langerak-Yu.

SAVYRcD.jpg
    The other Sims who know martial arts weren't ready yet, so Brandon did some meditating to try to raise the skill.

tuvEeTw.jpg
    When Lily was ready, she and Brandon sparred. He lost this round, but I'm not sure who the overall winner was.

ojWnsv5.jpg
    WBhbvjy.jpg
    Harlan and Daisy shared one last kiss before Harlan went back to the Netherworld. Daisy won't have to wait too much longer to see him again, though, she only has a couple days left on her lifespan.

12g6b8V.jpg
    Lily and Brandon sparred a few more times while Harlan kissed Daisy and left. Lily ended up reaching level 9, the same as where Daisy is.

***14 more screenshots will be posted a bit later, I need to get out of my chair for a while.
    Goth Family Update, Day 300 - Day 302 (Part 2)

IBcO3y5.jpg
    After their sparring session, Lily really needed a shower so Brandon joined her as he kind of needed one as well, just not as bad.

xoJs1fl.jpg
    jZqCczH.jpg
    Jacob asked Christa to come over for a while, and thankfully she agreed. When no one was looking, they shared a kiss.

EauwBMY.jpg
    Brandon was up to his old tricks again, pranking Lily.

N0W2cdQ.jpg
    Jacob tried to ask Christa on a date, but she refused because she couldn't stay. I think she either had to work, or it may have been because their prom was later that day. Instead, they had pillow fight until it was time for Christa to leave.

tDnXy31.jpg
    Jacob decided to introduce himself to Christa's mother, Mercedes Goth. Mercedes is a distant relative to my family, but Christa and Jacob aren't that closely related, making the relationship alright.

SSA0uaa.jpg
    No one was paying attention to Christa's sister, Belinda, so Jacob changed her diaper and fed her for Mercedes.

2nPeWyT.jpg
    However, it soon became time for the prom so Jacob headed over to the school and he and Christa had an amazing night.

On1BUQt.jpg
    The following morning, once everyone was ready, the whole family got together for a jam session. Since Lily is trying to learn all instruments, she took over for keyboard, and Daisy used Lily's guitar. Daisy already had some guitar skill, so she wasn't at 0 like Jacob was. Jacob just kind of played along quietly in the background until he learned the first level of the skill.

Tz35uQ0.jpg
    After a while, it was time for Jacob to go take some skill classes in athletics, cooking, and charisma. Daisy grabbed the mail around the same time, and the jam session slowly broke up.

UYhv8vD.jpg
    Both Lily and Daisy were at level 9 of the martial arts skill, so I had them spar several times just because I love watching high level martial artists spar.

6tcOOsn.jpg
    Afterwards, Brandon turned on one of his aura's that affect athletics and logic so he could tutor her in logic.

LvS5pQO.jpg
    k9dQstm.jpg
    Later, Jacob made his first meal, autumn salad. The whole family joined together to eat.

***That'll be it until Monday. I have to work both Saturday and Sunday, but I might play Sunday after work and share the updates on Monday (May 23rd, 2022)
    Goth Family, Days 303 through 307

wh1p2Ui.jpg
    I gave Jacob a makeover finally. I played it as he had the old hairstyle as a young teenager, then took on a more mature look about halfway through.

kLmUueV.jpg
    When everyone had woken up, the whole family ate breakfast together.

i6vK81P.jpg
    Since spring had come, Lily had to start working in the garden again. There are only six or seven money trees, a few cheese plants, and a Life Fruit plant.

hyObaOC.jpg
    After Jacob got the mail, he ended up playing guitar in the front yard, in his pajamas.

U7KBiJB.jpg
    Lily and Daisy sparred outside after Lily had finished gardening.

qSu7g5U.jpg
    To get cleaned up after sparring, Lily and Brandon shared a shower.

87ehrFk.jpg
    Daisy went to the theater so she could get a jam session going. She picked up the meteors I dropped on the lot.

LZe7OkN.jpg
    The jam session went well, but no one really made that much, and no one got a promotion either.

K5pqqmt.jpg
    Brandon saw his grandmother, Rain, so he stopped to chat with her a bit.

TgyeS9Q.jpg
    Lily saw Holly, so she spent some time chatting with her sister.

VZ7dwSB.jpg
    Jacob had to do his homework, as I want to be able to pick his trait.

SVLNOO1.jpg
    Then Lily and Daisy had another sparring session, and Brandon had his aura going to help them out.

fTxRlZH.jpg
    Daisy finally completed her wish to learn martial arts to the highest level. Lily did too, but she seems more proud of her mother than she does herself.

KjJyfzl.jpg
    With her skill maxed, Lily was the perfect teacher to help Brandon reach his third or fourth LTW. He still has a bit to go, but has roughly 30 more Sim days before he even becomes an adult.

YiWegRf.jpg
    However, he did gain another level.

***There are more updates to come. I wasn't feeling the best this morning so I ended up calling in sick. I felt better by early afternoon, so I decided to play for a while.
    Goth Family, Days 303 through 307, Part 2

xWNVPji.jpg
    Brandon has already maxed the logic skill, so he helped Lily to finish learning the skill.

hQZrd9t.jpg
    Here is a random photo I forgot was on the wall. It is John Langerak, Quinton (Sekemoto) Langerak, Ariana Langerak, and Daisy when she was either a teenager, or young adult.

91H63UG.jpg
    Jacob watched the cooking channel. I don't know if he'll end up doing a career where he needs it, but it'll still help him in his home life.

CLyMTYr.jpg
    Daisy had a wish to hug Christa, so she summoned her to the house, chatted with her, then gave her a hug.

GfK0EM9.jpg
    Afterwards, Jacob took Christa on a date at the Bistro.

01WrmZv.jpg
    Front view of Christa.

Ka4WPZN.jpg
    Before the end of the date, Jacob gave Christa a kiss, then drove her to his house. Christa ran home from there as she doesn't live very far at all.

EJYL9EV.jpg
    The following day, Jacob had a field trip to the diner or bistro. He went to school like he was supposed to, and he went on the field trip. However, when he got home, Lily scolded him for missing work, telling him he was in trouble.

dW4tIjc.jpg
    Jacob wasn't very happy about it, but he took his time out like he was supposed to. I went off to do something else with one of the others, and Jacob must have left his time out because the next thing I knew, she was yelling at him again and took away his TV privileges. In an act of defiance, Jacob watched TV anyway. This made Lily mad yet again, and she yelled at him again.

KxLhQ7B.jpg
    Jacob finally had enough, and he yelled at his mother. The autonomy of scolding Jacob all those times caused them to not even be friends.

UsZBUnm.jpg
    Jacob ran off down the road, then randomly picked a place to throw eggs at. When the owner came out, Jacob ran as fast as he could.

Bnxv85G.jpg
    He ended up at the spring festival. I had him buy nachos, but a fan wanted his autograph before he could eat, and it made the nachos disappear. He bought another serving, but that one disappeared too. Luckily, another Sim brought a picnic so Jacob ate with that Sim.

JPIrp7P.jpg
    Daisy decided on her own that she wanted to play chess, so I just let her do it.

unsKOCi.jpg
    Jacob decided he'd had enough of being a deviant, so he begged Lily for forgiveness. She accepted, and he alternated between complimenting her cleverness and enthusing about athletics to bring their relationship all the way back to best friends.

***Probably have enough for one more long update, will post that soon.
    Goth Family, Days 303 through 307, Part 3

fYT522I.jpg
    At a party, Daisy chatted with Rain Yu. Rain has been in the save for a long time now, and is just now about to age into an elder.

i6EOGEq.jpg
    She also chatted with Sheena Langerak. Sheena needed a shower, but I somehow lost the moodlet manager, so I used MC to get rid of the moodlet, causing the game to think she took a shower.

WtFqb9J.jpg
    Before she left, she also chatted with the one who invited her to the party. I think his name is Jamal Tolliver, but I might be wrong. Doesn't matter though, he's not important.

hsJA543.jpg
    When she got home, she didn't even make it into the house before she died.

3KISnFD.jpg
    Only one family member was going to quit what they were doing to see Daisy go, but I made them all come out to say their goodbyes.

jbVB9gI.jpg
    Brandon did some meditation to calm himself after Daisy's death. It also helped him out with his martial arts.

mh0kPdw.jpg
    The meditation brought him to level 9 or a black belt in martial arts.

K0OEUGY.jpg
    Lily started to teach Jacob how to play chess.

2WyOaBF.jpg
    But then, Jacob met up with Christa and they shared some time together.

yBYR48A.jpg
    Knowing they were both about to be young adults, Jacob asked Christa if she'd be his wife, although not until they graduated. Christa said yes, so now they are on track for a wedding soon.

yq0pqzJ.jpg
    Lily went to a party, and she chatted with a distant relative named Kizzie Langerak.

bG8KwiR.jpg
    Jacob ordered a pizza, but he was the only one who had some, other than Christa who was still there.

QUO1r0z.jpg
    Lily chatted with Elizabeth about Daisy's death, and she ended up crying on her shoulder. Elizabeth lost her best friend as well, so I'm going to make Elizabeth and Lily be friends as well. They already are friends, but I'll be inviting her over some to hang out.

0ZUyUCV.jpg
    Lily also had to hand out an autograph to a fan, who I believe is also a distant relative. I'm pretty sure he is Dwight's son. If anyone remembers, I let Dwight move out when Melanie die and he had another wife and more kids.

2nNPY2i.jpg
    Lastly, Lily chatted with Christa.
    Goth Family, Day 308

Ak8GdX0.jpg
    Brandon whipped up some pancakes for breakfast.

Ak8GdX0.jpg
    Then, only he and Jacob were awake at that time to eat them.

k47zQjX.jpg
    Lily continues to learn the piano in an attempt to learn all four musical instruments to level 10.

cy2QL9l.jpg
    Then Brandon chatted with Jacob to raise his martial arts skill to 1. For some reason, it gave Jacob a black belt when it should be white.

zmvV4Mg.jpg
    However, once he got another point, he had the right colors for his skill level.

ajR1GfY.jpg
    Lily went out to the garden to take care of the few plants that are left.

rvpfZ8Z.jpg
    Even though they are both not quite adults yet, Jacob talked with Christa about their upcoming wedding. Christa wished she could just move in with the family now, and was pleasantly surprised when Jacob seemed to read her thoughts and he asked her. She said yes, and I now have control over her. I made her quit her part time job so she can be available for skill building until they can marry.

vNxdPnX.jpg
    Then they shared a kiss.

pGfqgpI.jpg
    Lily threw her a birthday party and invited her family over.

AFim12w.jpg
    Here is a picture of Christa as a young adult.

8QA51Qu.jpg
    Then the family sat down together to eat cake. Christa is noticeably missing, and it is because I had dragged her hunger bar down so she'd need to eat. Unfortunately, I pulled it too far and she died. I ended up cheating her back to life because I didn't want to have to reload the save. Right after this picture, and before bringing her back, the family quit eating to be upset about her "death".

qx1dq43.jpg
    Lily chatted with this Sim, who wasn't invited. I'm not sure who she is.

7T0aaQy.jpg
    Lastly, Christa chatted with her mother, Mercedes Goth, until it was time for her to leave the party.

***I did not play any more after Tuesday night since I had other things to do. I probably will not be able to play again until either Sunday after work, or sometime next week.
    Goth Family, Day 309

CAB6p18.jpg
    Apparently there was a plate that didn't get cleaned up from Christa's birthday party so Lily spent the early morning hours washing that plate, and a few other early morning chores.

5SVPHGl.jpg
    Christa is another athletic Sim so she always wants to exercise. I was busy with the other members of the household when she started and she got stinky soon, but she did gain her first skill point.

DGRy9Ab.jpg
    Jacob ate some breakfast while Lily read a book.

CEzMrIX.jpg
    Other than the money trees, there are only three other plants in the garden. One of those died, so it is just a life fruit plant, a cheese plant, and the trees now.

0pcqL4V.jpg
    After eating breakfast, Jacob got his homework done.

DQHfRjs.jpg
    When Lily went to throw the plant away, I found out that some animal got into the trash so she had to pick all that up too.

WXS6rai.jpg
    Lily finished all the cleaning up, then Brandon put on one of his aura's so he'd gain the martial arts skill faster. Lily did every thing she could to help him, and they sparred three times but he still didn't quite get to the top. For a little bit, Jacob watched them spar and I didn't even know the option was there but I do now.

jFoma9d.jpg
    In between one of the sparring sessions, Jacob went upstairs to paint as I saw it in his queue, put then he stopped painting right after starting so he could play guitar instead.

BZrap4K.jpg
    Jacob then chatted with his fiancé, and he must have been telling her about the garbage Lily had to pick up.

aRZch0t.jpg
    Brandon and Lily went to their shower after sparring.

drBgNfi.jpg
    Once they were done having their fun, Brandon got a wish to meditate for 10 hours so I let him start it.

L2cLXMb.jpg
    I sent the rest of the family to the theater so Lily could try and get some tips to get a promotion. However, Troy Langerak (son of Rain and Dwight) chose that particular moment to die, so I let Lily, Christa, and Jacob mourn his death since he is a family member.

PozPW2I.jpg
    The little girl by Lily turned out to be a werewolf, and Troy's death caused her to transform. This scared both Lily and Christa and they passed out at the same time.

wcfy4mj.jpg
    The Grim Reaper hung around for a while and showed a video to Carrie.

WcVels3.jpg
    When Christa got up from fainting, she ended up peeing all over. She was hungry too, which put her in a bad mood. I sent Stinky to the Bistro with Jacob so she could get something to eat, and I used cheats to rid her of her stench.

SaerTHs.jpg
    Lily played for all these Sims for a couple hours, and she made around $250 by the time she left. Even this deer wanted to listen.
    Goth Family, Day 310

ULtB7tT.jpg
    Continuing where we left off, Brandon finally finished meditating for 10 hours, and this made him finish out the martial arts skill.

cnr8ivm.jpg
    Jacob and Christa ate their breakfast together.

s2xhV2D.jpg
    Lily worked in the garden when she got up.

nq88RGl.jpg
    Yet again, Lily had to clean up the garbage because the racoons can't stay out of it.

KKge3Lj.jpg
    Christa wants to go into the music career, so I probably will just let her do that. She played guitar for now and might also fill in every once in while for Lily's band.

ecDlFEm.jpg
    Lily decided she wanted to exercise, just because she can.

r45PRAv.jpg
    Random picture of Jacob I took, heading off to one of his last days of school.

pWlELGh.jpg
    Christa filled in to play guitar for the band this time. She wasn't able to play well at the beginning, but got some better by the time they left.

8TiU0z5.jpg
    Lily and Brandon joined a hot dog eating contest but Aaron Langerak was the one who happened to win.

i6w9szy.jpg
    Brandon, Lily, and Jacob all sat down together to watch the cooking channel before bed.