Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Jones/Langerak/Goth Family, 2.0

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    Going through some of my old posts and saw one that made me think of the alternate, original world that the Langerak's lived in. In this world, Emily still got with Christopher Steel and had Eric, but I named their daughter Jennifer instead of Jessica in that one. Eric still got with Fawn but instead of Melanie being an only child, she had a brother named John. I find this funny because the current version of Melanie has a grandson named John, not a brother. Also, Eric and Fawn didn't last and got divorced, which didn't happen in the 2nd or current version of the family. Also, Melanie never even met Dwight Langerak, and instead married Gary Sekemoto, meaning Gary and Carina never had a son named Quinton. Melanie only had one son named Tyler, instead of triplets and a fourth named Michael. Things would have been different if I had continued from that point. Of course, it was around this time when I quit playing the Jones family, and I deleted their save file. As I've mentioned before, I'm so glad I was able to use a program to restore the family, albeit at Day 49. If I hadn't, we wouldn't have Sims like Dwight, Ariana, Abigail, Evan, Daisy, and Harlan, just to name a few. Another thing I'm glad I did was scrap Day 151-Day ? of the move to Riverview, as so many things have happened with the current version continuing in Sunset Valley. There will come a day, probably later in the year, when I'll hold a poll to see where you all want the family to move to for generations 11 through 20

Langerak Family, Day Day 191

yy213zB.jpg
    For breakfast the following morning of the birthdays, everyone had left over cake.

zhbPlRr.jpg
    John has picked up his father's love for painting, but it could also come from Emily too.

ddu61Og.jpg
    Either Quinton or Ariana, I forget which, wished to woohoo with the other. The wish was granted.

3Fou9CM.jpg
    Y25siI4.jpg
    I also let Harlan and Daisy woohoo as well, but I purposely hit Try For Baby. Sure enough, a Forbidden Fruit was produced. I'll hold on to it, as I'm not quite ready to plant it.

eYf9qOj.jpg
    I happened to look over at the adjacent lot, which is the family cemetery, and I saw the ghost of Carina Sekemoto making an igloo. Carina is in the cemetery since she is not only the mother of Quinton, she is also a cousin of Dwight through VJ Alvi as Dwight should technically be an Alvi and Carina's maiden name is Alvi.

vTwDkG3.jpg
    Today was supposed to be Harlan's second transition from young adult to adult, but I had him take a Young Again elixir so that wouldn't happen.

5rBzcPn.jpg
    Then, many people showed up to the Gift Giving party that Dwight hosted. I only invited Goth's, Sekemoto's, and Langerak's, but couldn't invite some of the cousins due to party restrictions.

phnuMnW.jpg
    One of the Sekemoto relatives asked Ariana for her autograph. On the floor, Harlan spoke with some of the guests who were waiting their turn at getting a gift.

u6OZ2yd.jpg
    John was surprised to see that Carly Wolff came, uninvited. He was very happy about this.

YdNwCGC.jpg
    Since a few guests had brought food, I had John call all guests to one plate, and family to another. As you can see, they had trouble trying to get to it, but everyone got food eventually.

***Continuation of the party in the next update, which I'll post a bit later.
    Langerak Family, Day 191 (continued) and Day 192

z2xPsQt.jpg
    Daisy decided to get to know her uncle, Brant Sekemoto, a bit better. Behind her, two of Daisy's aunts (also sister-in-laws to one another), Rain and Irene Langerak chat with one another.

AtQwgnn.jpg
    Some of the family were just getting their food, while others were trying to do the dishes. Carly asked Dwight for an autograph, and he obliged.

bh8FxMc.jpg
    However, I didn't realize that it was a full moon. Evan, Abigail, Ariana, and Michael all needed to transform, which caused quite a scare among the guests.

X9XpjbR.jpg
    Every time this happens, Daisy has an accident, then passes out. Still, the look on her face is so cute.

rmO85a0.jpg
    And several of the guests passed out on the floor. Another strange thing was that all the food on the table instantly went bad, causing the house to smell of urine and old food.

A9mq7P6.jpg
    Apparently, Ariana wet herself too, even though it was her siblings that were changing. Carly is a bit shocked by the mess on the floor, probably wondering if she even wants to join this family.

9cfsoGd.jpg
    The following day was still a bit of a mess. Ariana couldn't change back yet, and Quinton had stayed up around midnight cleaning up all the messes. Dwight didn't feel like making anything big for breakfast so he ended up just making a fruit parfait for everyone.

Z2yPdBD.jpg
    When Dwight and Melanie got divorced, split up, or whatever, I had him take several days off work. Today was his first day back, but his logic is still a bit too low, and he needs more reports.

MQilrXU.jpg
    No one else had work, and school was cancelled, so John had a nice chat with his mother.

g91wCG2.jpg
    John started exercising in front of the TV, so Ariana and Daisy joined him.

AT2b4jc.jpg
    That evening, the whole family went to the Bistro for supper, which I think they deserved after the previous day.
    Langerak Family, Day 193

wzYiHsC.jpg
    Breakfast was random food left in the refrigerator, just to clean it out.

UMkuNSp.jpg
    Leader of the Free World Ariana Langerak and Governor Harlan Goth carpooled to work. Harlan has been trying to get elected to the Vice Presidency. In the Sims world, Leader's of the Free World don't get to pick their VP.

72shGt2.jpg
    Dwight was a lot farther along in logic than I thought, he only needed half a point to max it out. However, he didn't quite get there in this session.

3OSjhKh.jpg
    fHI8pR7.jpg
    Since the snowstorm cancelled school, John wanted to visit with Carly Wolff. However, she wasn't available, so he went to visit his Uncle Mike instead.

qAFscEx.jpg
    He also got to meet his cousin, Errol Langerak. Errol's older brother, Chet Langerak, is dating another relative, Tiana Langerak. Chet is the son of Michael and Irene, while Tiana is the granddaughter of Abigail.

kWb6g2t.jpg
    dKpVxan.jpg
    Then it was time for John's birthday. He headed back home before his party started, giving Michael time to get ready to show up. I invited all John's Langerak aunt's and uncles as well as Carly.

JZn7dgf.jpg
    After that, the family tried to eat cake but John kept having issues getting to a chair. I wanted to show him in the picture, but he hadn't gotten there yet.

E82txbl.jpg
    Irene and Abigail decided to have a bit of a chat while Carly roamed around the house, waiting for John.

WyOYE0M.jpg
    John found her, and they started chatting for a bit. However, it was soon time for her to leave, right before I could ask her to stay over.

DAY 194

3gPU1PG.jpg
    Sometime before the party the previous night, I was able to get Dwight to max the logic skill. One of the first things he did was to teach John the first level of martial arts.

f18uomU.jpg
    STotnY7.jpg
    Dwight told John that for now, he was to train with Daisy and could face him when he was more skilled. Daisy didn't go easy on him, and John lost. He at least gained another skill point, and a new uniform.

ONKqBW8.jpg
    Finally, after several days, Dwight and Quinton became friends again. Quinton was very grateful, and the two shared a friendly hug.
    Langerak Family, Day 194 continued

xsEAfns.jpg
    QZbQDvX.jpg
    Dwight had a wish from several days ago that I wanted to get out of the way. He invited Dequan Naquin (Carrie Langerak Naquin's husband) to the gym. Dequan brought his daughter with him. I have no idea where she went when Dwight started to train her father.

iUxkpH7.jpg
    GVIpGv6.jpg
    I saw that L4U-RN was glitching out, so I checked her moodlets using MC. Apparently she is in need of repairs, so I sent Ariana over to go repair her. Of course, Ariana doesn't have any knowledge of Plumbots, and L4U-RN ended up zapping her.

rEETcq8.jpg
    For supper, I sent everyone to the Bistro separately. I was hoping one of them would get the chance to sing along at a party so they'd get a raise, but it didn't happen.

Day 195

Dsc5ptu.jpg
    hNsRzuk.jpg
    For this day, I decided to try and grant as many wishes for the family as possible. I also planned on getting some of their opportunities out of the way. 3 of the family members wanted to woohoo their partners, so I granted that. I believe it was Quinton, Ariana, and Harlan that had the woohoo wishes.

MoHd651.jpg
    After woohoo, it was time for Harlan to go to work. It was supposed to be Ariana's day to work too, yet the game said she didn't have to to work.

xYmIRJj.jpg
    One of Ariana's wishes was to gain another skill point in cooking, so I had her watch TV. She has a few weeks left of life, so she should be able to get this one wish out of the way.

pqSb8uY.jpg
    With it being the second day of spring, that meant Daisy could work in the garden again. I shortened spring a bit as I am trying to get each season to start on Sunday and end on Saturday, like normal. When I added Seasons several months ago, it was in the middle of a Sim week, throwing them off this schedule. Anyway, Daisy harvested 4 bags of money, which got her $1500 closer to her next promotion.

R2Prqwa.jpg
    Pretty much all of the family had wishes to go to the spring festival, so I sent the whole family over there. Ariana wanted to play horseshoes, and no one else had wishes I could do here, so a few of the family joined her.

8jrFPp1.jpg
    John wished to dance at the festival, so I let him do so. Miles Sekemoto is in the background.

zSLBj8c.jpg
    Soon, Ariana gained a wish to give a friendly introduction to Miles. They had hearts for one another, but that's all that's going to happen between them.

xpDVNwA.jpg
    To finish today's updates, the family all bought food at the carnival before heading home. I forgot to get pictures, but John invited Carly Wolff over to visit. He wished to ask her to move in, but she decided to leave right before I could. I ended up using Add Sim to just add her that way. It still granted the wish. Just the day prior, she was put in the care of another family as Cori was getting old. I got a notification a bit later saying that Cori had passed away.
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    I wish I had found your story thread sooner :)
    Dwight is awesome, I´m glad you gave him his youth back. It´ll be interesting to see if he will find love once more.
    And Daisy, will she EVER have children?! :p
    I love Harlan, he looks like Agnes, just a little bit. Or maybe it´s just the color of his hair that makes me think so.
    Please update soon. :)
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    @ZhakiraP Yeah, I probably should have shared it over on the other thread so people could see it.
    I hope he does find another love, but no one has stood out to me yet. However, if I'm making him immortal, he will have plenty of time.
    Not to spoil anything, but she will have at least one kid.
    It might be, I forget that he'd be related to Agnes.
    Update coming up really soon.
    Langerak Family, Day 196

agO67lL.jpg
    Dwight had recently learned how to make French Toast, so that is what the family had for breakfast. I am still working on having Dwight learn all recipes, and he is also starting on the athletic skill challenges.

LKAfyOA.jpg
    Harlan had an opportunity to befriend a man named Joaquin Starnes. He is a random Sim that was put into the town by SP, and he just so happens to be dating Abigail Langerak. Actually, they marry later on but I don't recall when. It was just some time after this, as Andrea Langerak had died, making Abigail a widow.

llupfmk.jpg
    uCqWTTC.jpg
    After that, Harlan visited with his boss, Ivan Keaton. Harlan buttered him up, then asked for a promotion. Ivan granted the promotion, making Harlan the VP with Ariana still serving as President of SimNation.

45CVHv1.jpg
    Dwight started reading more of his recipe books, and will soon start on the red ones that are for a little bit higher skilled Sims. Of course, he already maxed the skill.

BWu7FxA.jpg
    Jenna Langerak grew up to young adult now, so I gave her a makeover. It's hard to see exactly what she looks like, but she's a pretty Sim.

E7JfaSJ.jpg
    eHd04bH.jpg
    John and Carly went on a date to the Bistro, which as most of you probably know, means something special in my saves. Yes, that means that an engagement was about to happen, and John did not disappoint. He asked Carly to be his wife, and she said yes!

WcSNJyn.jpg
    odD82eL.jpg
    Carly was so happy that she was engaged that she jumped right into John's arms. After that, they went to the park to watch the stars together, granting a wish that John had had for a bit now.

Day 197

QPeqQzN.jpg
    Dwight has a bit more to do with the athletic skill before finishing up the skill, as he hasn't accomplished the skill challenges yet. If he is going to be immortal and live with his future descendants as my save continues, I will make him continue to grow. In a way, he can be the Ultimate Sim without me actually playing that challenge.

mBfzz0I.jpg
    John soon got a wish to pillow fight with his future bride, so they went to Dwight's room and fought with his pillows.

VhrRnEe.jpg
    It is still early spring, so Daisy's garden wasn't ready to be worked in, yet the park trees were. I just had her do a bit there to gain some gardening skill.

Y64fbfK.jpg
    Daisy then got a wish to befriend a random Sim named Helen Coy, but before she could, Helen passed away. She is younger than Quinton, who is the oldest living Sim in the town.

77DCNNP.jpg
    Three Sims decided to read books, and I believe Ariana just finished one. I have to keep clearing out their inventories.
    Day 197, continued

HRycfdZ.jpg
    Quinton got liver spots and I made him lose his hair and start walking with a cane. I mean, the man is 104 days old now, meaning he's lived about half the time I've played this save. Here, he is harassing his son with the cane.

AVjrX9Y.jpg
    About a week had passed since the party, and it was time for the full moon again. At least this time, only Ariana transformed and Daisy did not wet herself.

vMyn52K.jpg
    John and Daisy sparred together, and Daisy beat him again. He is just not up to par yet.

Day 198

wvzmqpq.jpg
    The following day, Dwight decided to read a book while waiting for the rest of the family to get up. For some reason, he got up earlier than he needed to.

Y5WYhVi.jpg
    After breakfast, Daisy worked in the garden. It took her a while, as the party was just getting ready to start by the time she had finished. She is just shy of getting her next promotion.

KrlnZoB.jpg
    John and Carly got married, and I invited as many Langerak's as I could. Both Carly's parents are gone, and she never had any siblings so no one was there to represent her family.

2z9c6AD.jpg
    Afterwards, I got the whole party to dance to the country music station on the radio.

Day 199
    n4lEDz8.jpg
    The following morning, I was surprised to see that Carina Sekemoto actually left the cemetery and walked right through the walls of the house, just to haunt the microwave.

P3sTKV2.jpg
    Dwight had to go to work, and he was the only one that did.

mmJXuVo.jpg
    John and Carly decided it was time for them to move out to start a family of their own. This way, they can have up to 6 children if they wanted to. At the main household, they probably would have been stuck with only one or none if Daisy had too many.

bH0PYCS.jpg
    Speaking of Daisy having kids, she decided now was the right time to plant the seed for a PlantSim baby. No matter who harvests it, I'm mixing the other parent's genetics in with them so that the child gets both Harlan and Daisy's genetics. I actually plan on having Harlan harvest it so that we get a boy. The boy will be heir as I've done three generations of female heirs.

Ec8724N.jpg
    Harlan had a wish to befriend 18 people, meaning he only needed 4 more. Here, he is officially meeting Evan Langerak.

nmpLchR.jpg
    Several ghosts came one of the nights, this one is the ghost of Claire Ursine.

AYym9n6.jpg
    Fawn (Ursine-Frio) Jones

HcCeSvs.jpg
    Garry Sekemoto, Quinton's father.
    Langerak Family, Day 200

Ea9RnLb.jpg
    Daisy worked out in the garden after breakfast, harvesting the watermelons, grapes, and other harvestables.

ptSEjGQ.jpg
    Afterwards, she asked her grandfather if he would spar with her. She lost John since he moved out with Carly. Speaking of them, they had a child, but since I've got to head to work in a bit, I'll share his/her name later.

Go3Kn4o.jpg
    After losing to Daisy, Dwight made spaghetti for the family.

Iy1OlXo.jpg
    After that, I had Dwight finish doing the 75 hours of cardio athletic skill challenge. He worked on the 60 hours of strength workout a bit later in my play session.

FcqqRo2.jpg
    I haven't been doing too much with Ariana, so she just keeps reading most of the time. Since her late mother was an author, I think that fostered Ariana's love of reading.

1fbxmlc.jpg
    Dwight wanted to go to the pool, but he didn't want to swim. I saw he also had a wish to see a Plumbot, so I sent him to the pool where Toaster was.

WTcvB3h.jpg
    Miles Sekemoto decided to skinny dip, so Dwight decided to hide his clothes.

iRxP8xI.jpg
    I sent Ariana to the diner for some reason, I'm not sure if it was to eat or an opportunity. I think it was the latter, as she did have an opportunity at the diner. Of course, Abigail is the one who is behind her.

NPByyBK.jpg
    Quinton went upstairs to Dwight's bedroom to paint a picture. The easel has not moved from the master bedroom ever since generation 1's Emily and Christopher slept in that bedroom.

LcNJIJH.jpg
    Before bed, Daisy did some meditating.
    Langerak Family, Day 201

qArylYK.jpg
    The family tried to go to bed the previous night, but a burglar picked that night to try and profit off the rich family. However, the alarm went off and the cops came. The burglar was too good for the cop, and beat him.

1llZm1l.jpg
    The family watched as the cop was beaten up by the burglar. Dwight so badly wanted to fight the crook by himself, but since the cop was doing it, he couldn't. I know 100% Dwight would have handed the guy his bu'tt.

niALXR3.jpg
    Cop: Sir, I'm sorry to say, but the burglar got away.
    Ariana: Oh no he didn't!
    Ariana saw how the cop lost, so she jumped in and beat the burglar up. This allowed the cop to arrest him, and Ariana was given $500 for capturing him.

kRkIGoE.jpg
    Later that morning, it was time for Dwight to go to work. Sometime, I may have him retire for a bit to focus on some skill building.

kQg5AiS.jpg
    Daisy worked in the garden and harvested the money trees. Since she is getting close to maxing gardening, I've saved some of her fruits and vegetables so I can grow better fruit. Once she maxes the career too, I will not worry about selling anything for profit and will keep it for the household.

Gia95GR.jpg
    Harlan and Daisy made out in their bedroom. Recently, John and Carly had left it, leaving it to them.

VRQGZEM.jpg
    That led to them woohooing, trying for another Forbidden Fruit. Some questions were asked about PlantSims, so I will answer them as soon as time allows for it.
    edited January 2022
    Langerak Family, Day 202 - 204

MYwIRq7.jpg
    Quinton painted another painting early in the morning.

uGa9wYo.jpg
    Daisy played chess as her lifetime wish is to master athletics and logic.

4Mk6wcN.jpg
    Dwight worked on jogging for so many meter to get that skill challenge out of the way.

ZhidEyi.jpg
    TyOogGU.jpg
    It was finally time for Ariana to retire as Leader of the Free World because Harlan just got promoted, completing his lifetime wish. He is back at the beginning of young adult so he will serve for at least 40 to 60 days.

mMopYNo.jpg
    pboJBEj.jpg
    Harlan went out to check on the Forbidden Fruit. He was happy to find out that he now had his third child, the first with Daisy. Her name is Lily Goth, and she proved me wrong about PlantSims. Harlan is a male (obviously) but he harvested a female PlantSim instead of a boy. I used cheats to look at her, and she favors Harlan more than Daisy. I will only do a few edits to her as I really like the way she'll turn out as an young adult. Just because she is firstborn doesn't mean she will be heir yet as I plan on them having at least two children.

izDbhVc.jpg
    One of the days, when the family got the mail, they found out that Lily had gotten an IF. Dwight used the Philosophers Stone to turn it to gold, but it disappeared. At least I got rid of it, Daisy has one stuck in her inventory that I can't do much with.

tCe8RNz.jpg
    Daisy spent a little bit of time with her daughter. Lily has all PlantSim abilities, but I'm basically playing as though she is 1/2 PlantSim instead of full.

86cMjrg.jpg
    One night, Dwight got invited to a party so he chatted with some of the people.

lDQ8d5r.jpg
    On Day 204, Daisy worked in the garden like she usually does.

CoXUadc.jpg
    A bit later, she and Harlan had a pillow fight that led into romance, which turned into shower woohoo.

rh0bdil.jpg
    Dwight found Carrie out and about, so he chatted with her a bit. I'm not sure if she's pregnant, or if the game changed her outfit.

eqxiV0l.jpg
    Lastly, a paparazzi member died on the front porch.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
    Langerak Family, Day 205

keb1PVP.jpg
    Quinton got to Lily before her parents did. I'm glad he did, because her social bar was about to make her start crying.

mD4cR4Z.jpg
    Then it was time for breakfast, and the family had Eggs Machiavellan made by Dwight.

6W3gPdj.jpg
    Daisy went out to the garden to work on clearing out the plants to get better produce planted.

prQed7Z.jpg
    Quinton wanted to paint another picture, so I let him do that, then promptly sold it. I kept one of his to increase the value over time.

MlT2f8Q.jpg
    Harlan had an opportunity that is supposed to get him a raise: Befriend Brianna Arellano and ask her for a donation.

j2zrR6a.jpg
    Dwight went to the future for a bit, just to get some alone time. However, he had to get cured from the time anomaly thing or whatever it is.

Mqy2yvT.jpg
    He was also tired since he arrived late at night, so I let him sleep in a dream pod. He dreamt about love, but apparently he was thinking about him and Melanie.

gcnLIbS.jpg
    He also took a jog in an attempt to run the 500 meters or whatever it is.

15CXlnq.jpg
    Dwight also visit his descendant, the only one her. I forgot his first name, but his last name was Naquin, meaning Carrie (Langerak) Naquin was the only one to have any descendants. What's strange is that he has greenish skin, yet Carrie's line of the family doesn't have any PlantSim in it. This must mean that her descendant will later marry a distant cousin or something. Of course, descendants don't matter as they are just random.

FEBKZ6T.jpg
    HGKiXoP.jpg
    He and some lady were attracted to each other, so I had them chat for a bit. But, since it was a full moon, he ended up giving her a lunacy slap.

M7soqXU.jpg
    RF6B7Ka.jpg
    He then apologized and started building a friendship. He got a wish to kiss her, so I had him do just that. However, it made her mad so I told her off and went back to the present.
    Langerak Family, Day 206

QSff0Yt.jpg
    This morning, Lily was about to cry so Ariana made sure to get her out of Daisy and Harlan's room so she wouldn't wake them up.

vvos4e8.jpg
    Quinton had a wish to see a ghost, so I sent him next door to chat with whoever was out there. It just so happened to be his father, Garry Sekemoto.

DPvLBae.jpg
    Daisy decided that since Lily was close to aging up to toddler, she figured it was time to plant her and Harlan's next child. (It has been born, but you all might have to wait until tomorrow to find out)

voA4gFM.jpg
    I don't know what happened, but half the deceased family members came out that morning. A couple living Sims and a dog also were there.

al39CNn.jpg
    I saw that Melanie had come out for the night, and she was meditating near her headstone. I sent Dwight over to have a chat with his ex-wife. They were on a negative relationship, so I had them talk for a bit. They finally got on the other side of the relationship bar and are filling up the positive side. They aren't friends yet, but maybe over time, they can get along and have a nice visit in the cemetery.

12quOQa.jpg
    Back at home, Dwight decided he was ready to quit being a secret agent. He wanted something different from life now. And yes, the family got another visit from the nearby cemetery. This time, it was Kaylynn Langerak, Dwight's mother.

sC6Y6Mk.jpg
    rbLHLZI.jpg
    Then it was time for Lily to age up to toddler. PlantSims always seem to wear leafy clothes, unless you change them. I gave her hair, and changed her outfit. She will look like a female Harlan, but has Daisy's eye color, skin color, and hair color.

vf0qles.jpg
    hUAS0IR.jpg
    Dwight was one of the first ones to interact with the now toddler aged girl. He also started teaching her to walk.

cbKofnO.jpg
    Ariana decided to exercise again.

vvDsZqE.jpg
    Dwight had a wish to train with the training dummy, even though he has already maxed the skill. I just did it for the LTP.

G9zpnF9.jpg
    Checking his skill, I saw that he has technically not trained anyone in Martial Arts, so I had him put the dummy outside and train Daisy some more. It's not one of the skill challenges, but I didn't want it to say 0. He has two more skill challenges to do for MA though, which I plan on finishing.
    Langerak Family, Day 207

Wxl6Vxq.jpg
    The following morning, Daisy harvested the money trees, and got almost $10,000 from them.

aTx6gdd.jpg
    I had forgotten that a xylophone was left out, so naturally, Lily was drawn to it. Then, Dwight saw it and just had to go encourage her.

pFP3QHM.jpg
    Dwight decided that he wanted to rejoin the sports career, which he was before he changed to law enforcement.

ZrZf5zd.jpg
    Then at home, he read some recipe books.

cjpe3hC.jpg
    Dwight didn't finish teaching Lily to walk, but Daisy did. Then, Ariana started working on teaching her to talk.

7M3FihH.jpg
    A lady named Francisca Tisdale asked Dwight on a date. Since he and Melanie were most likely just going to be friends only, he said yes. However, I didn't really have any plans for him to get with a pudding Sim, so he left the date not long after she got to the dump.

EE1w3UH.jpg
    Harlan and Daisy wanted to woohoo again, so I let them Try For Baby again. Just because she got another Forbidden Fruit doesn't mean she or Harlan have to plant it. I could give it to anybody to plant, since PlantSims look exactly like the person who harvests it. Lily looks like what Harlan would look like as a female, but you all won't see that as I didn't take any pictures. However, you will get to see Lily as she grows up and might get an idea of what a female Harlan could look like... minus the green hair, skin, and her eyes.

MrHBy9D.jpg
    Lastly for tonight's updates, the family ate their supper together. A few surprises happened the last day I played tonight, but that is a few posts away.
    Langerak Family, Day 208

J1nkcUE.jpg
    Harlan got Lily out of the crib in the morning, and they were both happy to see each other.

nWQRUb6.jpg
    8w5O8IK.jpg
    Harlan then put her down so he could woohoo with mommy, but then great-grandpa Dwight chose that exact time to put Lily back in her crib.

DZxd8i3.jpg
    Quinton decided to take some of the gems to get cut. I got tired of having him cut them eventually, but he put a lot up for consignment.

33fVvIS.jpg
    In a corner, Dequan and Carrie Naquin flirted with each other.

CfaUbYv.jpg
    Today was also Dwight's first day as a toddler coach. He didn't get a promotion yet, but he is very close to it due to already having the athletic skill maxed out.

PeYhZ7T.jpg
    While Dwight was at work, Daisy and the rest of the family went to the park for a bit to fish, then they ate their supper there. Daisy was happy that everyone caught something, she was planning on using them for fertilizer.

cCQJDWH.jpg
    Harlan saw a relative of the family, so he talked with her for a time. He also asked her for a donation to his campaign.

Day 209

RGoi2WK.jpg
    Day 209 started with Daisy harvesting her and Harlan's second child, a girl named Rose Goth.

o2Gsw7j.jpg
    Quinton found out about the magic bean bush so he ate one of them. One made him breath fire, and another turned him into Papa Smurf.

jeSGb3w.jpg
    Then, he ranted about death, basically saying that ol' Grim was never gonna get him. He did this many times, and Grim never showed up.

OR72EtM.jpg
    Daisy wanted to max out the gardening skill, so I had her watch the gardening channel and finally got that out of the way for her.

d81hsxY.jpg
    Dwight got invited to a party so he went around talking with guests. Rain Langerak was crying because of the death of Evan. Feeling bad for his daughter-in-law, and missing his son as well, Dwight comforted her.

AJ93b4y.jpg
    The host of the party, Sonia Olsen, was neglecting her child. She kept letting him cry from hunger while she cried about losing his daddy. Dwight gave the poor child a bottle, then yelled at Sonia. Sonia got mad and said that he was misbehaving and she might kick him out if he did it again. Dwight didn't care, and he scooped the child up to put him in the crib next, as the child started crying about being tired.

3KLcdaM.jpg
    Dwight thought the party was a bit lame, so he asked Rain if she'd like to visit with the family. However, everyone was asleep so Dwight chatted with her instead.
    Langerak Family, Day 209 - 210

FBE6UIv.jpg
    Rain was getting sleepy, and I was afraid that might cause her to leave, so Dwight threw an invigorating elixir at her.

aIvZwI0.jpg
    Soon, however, I learned that these two were attracted to each other. I think that Rain sees some of Evan in him, while Dwight is lonely from being a widower.

YmSYK4v.jpg
    After some harmless flirting, Dwight got caught up in the heat of the moment and kissed his daughter-in-law!

nhw0BKJ.jpg
    Thankfully, she didn't get mad and kissed him back. It may be a bit strange to get with your son's widow, but it's the Sims so who cares, right? Since Evan is gone, the daughter-in-law status is gone so they are just real good friends by game standards.

jBwBK3c.jpg
    The kissing led to even more, and they raced upstairs to Dwight's bedroom.

NXn7S7r.jpg
    Quinton woke up that morning and decided he wanted to do some painting. Dwight had told him he'd be out all night so if he wanted to paint, he could. However, Dwight's plans changed and so things timed out where Quinton caught Dwight and Rain in the act. Not knowing at the time who Dwight was with, Quinton quickly ran out of the room before they came out from under the covers.

Cf5xVQJ.jpg
    Quinton: I just saw your dad brought a lady home, he he.
    Ariana: Tee hee, I bet I know what they are doing. I'm gonna go see who it is.
    Quinton: No, no, don't do that! Do you really want to see that?

5yGbnUf.jpg
    Ariana: Rain!? WTH, Dad?
    Daisy: Um, Auntie Rain? Geez, Grandpa, we just buried uncle Evan and you do this?

pvMSw73.jpg
    Ariana: Daisy was right! Why the he.ll were you woohooing with her? She's your son's widow, and the mother of some of your grandchildren!
    Dwight: You may be my daughter, but my love life is none of your business. Rain and I are both adults, so we make our own choices.

oD0MUvw.jpg
    Later on, Ariana complimented Daisy on how well she was doing as the current heir to the family.
    Ariana: I'm so proud of you, your a great heir, a great mother, and the best daughter a mother could ask for.
    Langerak's, rest of Day 210

703D20j.jpg
    Harlan decided to throw a Spooky Day party, and this is what Quinton decided to wear. I had him use his cane and walk with the Southern Gentlemen walk.

PFhMJVP.jpg
    Several of the Sims bottlenecked at the door, but they all made it inside eventually.

kMBtaY1.jpg
    One thing that happened was that Dwight gave Rain a big ol' kiss. If people didn't know they were romantic interests, they do now.

yrWxkCp.jpg
    It was getting time to eat, so I asked the guests to get one food and the family to get another. There were still issues, but it helped a bit.

3CP3bfS.jpg
    IaoCSQ1.jpg
    Later that night, Quinton passed away. He didn't beg the reaper, and instead shook his hand before he went.

eYpveIH.jpg
    Even though they were sad, Dwight and Rain woohooed before going to bed. I think it's time to update Rain a bit, she's had this look for a very long time now.

***It's too early to tell, but at the moment, there are two contenders to be Daisy's heir. I like Rose already, yet Lily seems to be the better looking of them when I check them as young adults. I still plan on some more children for them, so we shall see.
    Langerak Family, Day 211

YUJHUxR.jpg
    Ariana was one of the first people to get up to eat breakfast.

ERikvq6.jpg
    Afterwards, she took care of Rose while her parents ate.

ff92sdh.jpg
    Daisy used the fish that the family had caught the other day to fertilize the garden. Still waiting on one last watermelon plant to go bad, then she will start to plant one or two of each type of plant the game offers. There will be no more money trees other than the ones that are there currently.

HxfqKOB.jpg
    Rain was still at the house from the previous night, and apparently she got sick on something because she went to the bathroom... it couldn't be anything else, right?

9W1od41.jpg
    Lily loves playing with the toys that her mother, grandmother, and the generations before played with.

cwdgJfv.jpg
    Dwight has been getting a lot of MA wishes, so I let him do them for the points.

cxzaXuX.jpg
    Ariana chatted with Rain, who got a more modernish look than the fairy look she had. Rain comforted her on the loss of Quinton, and Ariana apologized for being mad that Rain and Dwight were hooking up.

hLVZKyM.jpg
    3TG5mdl.jpg
    Daisy wanted to spar with someone, so Dwight happily obliged. Daisy got the next belt too.

5ap3D22.jpg
    Then, she spent a bit of quality time with her eldest daughter.
    Langerak Family, Day 212-215, Part 1

EZw5LBJ.jpg
    Ariana is still around, I have a feeling she'll live as long as Quinton did, if not longer.

EUTcCi2.jpg
    Daisy worked out in the garden like usual. She's waiting to get some seeds she wants, then the garden will provide food for the family.

MAI1G8W.jpg
    Dwight was going to spend time trying to meditate to achieve the skill challenge, but that was before I changed my plans with him.

IwuJgRt.jpg
    Both Daisy and Ariana wanted to exercise, so I just let them do it but changed it so they wouldn't break a sweat.

rrNyBy6.jpg
    Dwight had a wish to use the telescope so I let him do so until he found a star.

vCVksmK.jpg
    Then it was time for him to go to work as a toddler coach. I don't know why, but he didn't start out at level 1. It may be because he was in the sports career for a bit before he became a cop.

4Z0V5Bs.jpg
    A kid came to the house for Spooky Day and Ariana gave them some candy.

l64jeYh.jpg
    It then was time for Rose to age up to toddler. You can just tell that Harlan is a proud papa.

081ZdIR.jpg
    X2Ue2es.jpg
    The following day, it was time for Lily to become a child. Her PlantSim skin colors were a bit different than her mothers, so I later edited them after this picture was taken.

0aqBAkr.jpg
    Afterwards, Lily wanted to get to know her grandmother a bit better.

lyURWZZ.jpg
    Daisy spent some time teaching Rose how to walk. I know they don't have to be potty trained, but since Lily didn't get to pick her trait when she aged up, I'm gonna always potty train PlantSims.

yBBgPWN.jpg
    Lastly for this part of the update, Harlan and Dwight had a nice chat about Rose, from what I can see of the thought bubble.
    edited January 2022
    Langerak Family, Days 212-215, Part 2

bBXpgDl.jpg
    Lily had been wanting a chemistry set since aging up to child. I got her one but then had some issues finding a spot for it. I ended up putting it on the upstairs landing.

VAHouMc.jpg
    Ariana took a turn on teaching Rose how to talk.

kwmExGX.jpg
    Harlan and Daisy had a little fun under the sheets. It wasn't a try for baby, as I already have a third seed if I want them to have one.

VnrKvXQ.jpg
    Harlan had recently taken a trip to the alchemy store and he wanted his daughter to learn more skills. He threw a skill booster at her, which didn't get her a new skill but it did build up one.

70uTdqn.jpg
    Ariana wanted to exercise (again) so I let her do it (again).

RYCqJmO.jpg
    lBlSz3a.jpg
    Lily and Rose had some bonding time where they played peekaboo and when they were done, Lily hugged Rose.

L4WCE2H.jpg
    Dwight went over to visit his girlfriend, Rain Langerak. He also got to meet his infant son with her named Troy. He now has 5 children altogether.

8So38jW.jpg
    A bit later that day, Dwight popped the question to Rain. She agreed so he placed the ring on her finger, then they had a private wedding ceremony. Rain had been married twice before since she is a fairy that is only in the early days of the adult stage, and Dwight had been married once before. That was partly why they held a quick wedding. Then, I decided for some reason to allow Dwight to live with her but I may change that if I decide to use mods to allow more than 8 Sims.

PHN1Xl1.jpg
    Harlan and Daisy spent some time together on one of the days.

wIqDRaM.jpg
    Winter had finally hit the town so there was no school. Ariana spent some time homeschooling her granddaughter.

S3HLxrd.jpg
    A bit later, Lily chatted with her father about possibly getting a puppy. I'm not sure if I want to yet, but I may.

pkPV6K4.jpg
    Daisy got some new powers with the PlantSim mod I downloaded. One of them is that she can blow some kind of pollen into a Sims face and there are different effects based on what you choose. This one is a skill booster effect that causes the receiver to get a skill boost moodlet for a while. The moodlet is one that the game already has but it's just repurposed for the mod.

54jwT1H.jpg
    Lily hadn't had any luck with the chemistry station as she kept blowing herself up.

5pOPDcV.jpg
    To gain some logic in another way, she plays chess with whoever is available. Daisy has higher logic than some of the others so she's a good one to play against.

10a7zuR.jpg
    Harlan went to a party where he saw a cat. He let it sniff his hand.

IySVhHR.jpg
    Meanwhile, Daisy met her uncle Troy while Rain admired her wedding ring.
    Langerak Family, Days 216 and 217

PgFKKOO.jpg
    Ariana is 99-100 days old for this two day update. Only she and Harlan are the ones who must eat breakfast as the other three household members are PlantSims.

F4AfQPA.jpg
    Lily had a wish to make a snow angel, so I sent her to the backyard to make one.

pC84w1a.jpg
    Lily finally learned a second potion at the chemistry table. Neither one is a beneficial one.

MfYS9YK.jpg
    Ariana and Harlan took turns teaching Rose how to potty, even though she doesn't need it.

LR54QAJ.jpg
    Lily then got herself another wish, this time to use the telescope. I let her continue using it until she found an orange star. I drew a blank for the name so I just named it Orange Flower.

pWEyIgu.jpg
    Harlan kept wanting to use the bicycle he got last Christmas for his vehicle, so I bought him a 2015 Chevy Silverado to drive. The family also has a recent model Corvette and Camaro.

qZLL69o.jpg
    I just happened to look over at the family cemetery when I saw that there were two snowmen that were left unfinished by ghosts. Daisy went to finish one while Lily finished the other one.

xxXyNBG.jpg
    Daisy got invited to a party so she went to it. She chatted with Jenna, Leo, and played with two of her toddler relatives.

anSb9kB.jpg
    Harlan decided to exercise in the kitchen.

MLEJyia.jpg
    Ghosts still travel over to the main household. This time, Ariana chatted with her great aunt, Jessica Bunch. They dislike each other for some reason, but I had them chat long enough to make them have a neutral relationship.

xKRxg6e.jpg
    Pretty much the whole family wanted another gift-giving party so I decided to have Ariana throw one. I only invited Langerak family members, and Harlan's two previous children from before he got with Daisy and before the Young Again potion.

xuzVWCn.jpg
    After getting gifts, Harlan tried to ask as many people as possible for campaign donations. He got somewhere around $30,000 but he still needs more to make it better so he'll probably throw a campaign party tonight when I play.

vvMbS5M.jpg
    Lastly, Harlan and Daisy woohooed in the shower as they both needed showers and they only have three. You can tell that Harlan had a good time.
    Langerak Family Days 218-221

Note: For these updates, I turned all my graphics settings to the highest they go. The game still runs fairly decent and everything looks a little better so as long as I have no issues, I'll continue to play this way.

Mk9jmBX.jpg
    Daisy went to let Rose out of her crib when Harlan decided he wanted to get romantic.

heEadnO.jpg
    Then it was time for the campaign party where Harlan got $50,000. I had fixed outfits but my game crashed so I left them as is when I rebooted.

YK5WGg7.jpg
    The older family members went around and chatted with the guests, and Harlan danced with Carrie Langerak. I expect she'll be around a while since her mother was a fairy.

OAhXRfT.jpg
    Lily had an opportunity to collect certain bugs around town. She started on it, but didn't finish it that day.

7xwbFef.jpg
    Ariana had only a tiny bit of the painting skill that she had gained back when she and her siblings were competing against one another to be heir. However, I decided it'd be a nice little pass time for her since she is retired.

GKvtKkW.jpg
    Daisy worked in the garden in an attempt to prepare the garden for the new produce.

POkhXJF.jpg
    Lily went after another one of the bugs she needed. I feel like this is the one she needed to complete it, but I forgot.

6zvx0cg.jpg
    Ariana went out to get the mail and pay the bills.

j4gWHmC.jpg
    Daisy is a few skill points short of completing her lifetime wish which is to max both athletics and logic.

YYzjO4h.jpg
    Harlan and Ariana spent some time honing their chess skills.

EuEyp4R.jpg
    UCw9vOU.jpg
    Then it was time for Rose's age up party. She looks exactly like Daisy did at that age.

tIq5D9x.jpg
    Then the family ate cake together. I've got a bit better picture of Rose though.

mOvZX8F.jpg
    Here she is playing video games while Daisy watches.
    Langerak Family Days 218-221 (Part 2)

NSTAui4.jpg
    On one of the days, Daisy chatted with Rose for a bit. I had put aging on pause for a few days, just so the children could attend school a bit before Lily ages to teenager.

UF9P2ed.jpg
    Lily and Rose spent some time together while they watched TV.

VVPatAt.jpg
    DVppv5H.jpg
    Then I sent Daisy to the gym so that she could get the benefit of the moodlet. She had a wish to train somebody so she trained this guy who is a random Sim.

WohFQlq.jpg
    Ariana decided it was time to throw a protest against unskilled Sims. Those of you that know me know I do this every so often after Llandros mentioned it in his Ultimate Sim Challenge videos. It gives that 2 day skill boost moodlet to the whole family. With the faster learner LTR, skills are learned much faster.

PDOUu6u.jpg
    Daisy went to the Bistro shortly after to get the celebrity opportunity done. It was the one where you eat there, then chat with three Sims about the place. Abigail from University came to visit since I once invited her to a party just for fun.

3gYUhpM.jpg
    Ariana and Rose had a pillow fight in the third floor bedroom.

LNdeqzV.jpg
    Harlan and Daisy spent some time alone together to enjoy each others bodies.

8F5g5gC.jpg
    That night, Christian Jones came back for a visit. For those who don't remember, he is the clone of Christopher (Steel) Jones.

***More coming at some point, most likely tomorrow after work.
    edited January 2022
    efOfMBS.jpg
    Lily likes to play with the dollhouse, which she had done ever since she was a toddler.

nWdDxrD.jpg
    I have also been having her continue to learn logic by playing chess, or using the chemistry table. She did use the telescope in an earlier update.

nf8pH6L.jpg
    Daisy got a guitar at the recent Gift Giving party, so now she likes to play it every time she gets.

7ALdNCz.jpg
    She still has a bit to go to reach the top of both the logic and athletic skills. She's not far from completing her lifetime wish and should get it done before her age up to Adult.

bMqwRG8.jpg
    One of the people that Daisy plays chess with is her mother, Ariana. It's still surprising that Ariana is alive, I'm not sure why my Sims are living so long past their lifespans.

1IyHOqt.jpg
    Rose is good about doing her homework, as is her older sister Lily.

B7NEZVG.jpg
    Then Daisy worked in the garden where she had added some of the plants I wanted her to plant.

EnAVSRb.jpg
    Some of the family went to a party and since they are celebrities, even the kids get their pictures taken. Here, Lily poses for the camera.

HlTfEJt.jpg
    Daisy chatted with her brother John, who was also at the party.

TmFrrzC.jpg
    I believe this lady is either Abigail Langerak's daughter, Sheena, or her granddaughter. I can't remember though.

WQ13Ogn.jpg
    The girls got tired of the party so they decided to play tag.
    Langerak Family, Day 223

***Just a quick note here, I did some calculations and figured it will roughly be day 400 when generation 10 is born. That is when I plan to permanently move them from Sunset Valley, as long as the save holds that long. I think I'll do it this way for every town, but this time, I'm going to hold a poll of what town I should move them to next. It won't be for several months though, still have 177 days until 400.

GlnhbOe.jpg
    As soon as Lily got up, she went downstairs to play on the family's new video game console.

z8EhMOT.jpg
    Ariana continues to paint for fun as she doesn't know how much longer she'll be around.

6QqadZa.jpg
    Harlan wanted to woohoo Daisy so I granted that wish before he had to go to work. Needless to say, it was enough for me to put him on work hard at work. That would get him a raise later on in the update.

QSmz3ED.jpg
    I decided that Rose needed to learn a skill as well, so I had her work on her logic skill. She gained the first couple of levels before school started.

q3Zt1rk.jpg
    Daisy needed to go to the grocery store so I decided to have her jog there. She could have used a car, or she could have used the teleport/emerge power she has from the PlantSim mod, but this will help her out. I did have her use emerge to teleport to her garden afterwards though.

gVcFINA.jpg
    I had her buy some of the more common fruits and vegetables to plant, but she does have the special grapes from France, the money trees, and I hope to find some others to add too.

kT7UAgT.jpg
    I find it odd that two of her fellow housemates are at level 4 celebrity, yet she is only at three. She's married to a four star, so I figured that'd do it. However, it doesn't so I said yes to the Bistro opportunity for the umpteenth time.

T06HetS.jpg
    Since the girls were at school, Ariana decided to take a turn at playing video games. She only had a laptop when she was growing up as I never gave them a console to play on.

2LdKrWQ.jpg
    Daisy found that Carly was at the Bistro, so she chatted with her. They are as good of friends as Ariana and Cori were, and as Emily and Zelda Mae Sekemoto were.

Mm2bQ80.jpg
    Rose wanted to go to a distant relatives house after school, so I let her. His name is Brett Goth, and I thought since they aren't close cousins, maybe they could end up together. However, when I looked at him as an adult, I saw he is going to be really messed up. :lol:

ZG1kWdi.jpg
    Qw0BZ9a.jpg
    Then it was time for Lily to age up to teenager and we can actually see how pretty she is. However, this is what happens every time a PlantSim ages up so see below for her makeover.

NbOjDAN.jpg
    Here is Lily after her makeover. I only fixed her lips slightly, scaled down her chin, and lowered her head width. Everything else was not touched. The reason I've decided to make her heir is that her looks are different from Daisy and Rose, as Rose is an exact clone of her mother and grandmother.