Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Jones/Langerak/Goth Family, 2.0

BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
I have decided that I'd like to continue the family of Emily Jones back in Sunset Valley, where I was actually having the most fun with this save. That means that everything up to the end of page 3 and a bit on page 4 are canon in this story. However, where the family moves to Riverview will not be a part of this story. To start this story off, there will be three recap posts that I had posted on the What Happened in Your Sims 3 Game Today? thread, but without the spoilers. This way, everyone can get up to speed on where the save started, and where it is going. I'll post those in a bit, but hope you all enjoy this story.
Post edited by Brandontaylor on

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    edited August 2022
    Return of the Langerak Family, recap

qzgcEbJ.jpg
    Emily Jones was a witch that I made just for fun over a year ago. I never had planned to share this save here, due to the fact I was having some financial issues at the time, which I won't go into except for the fact I gave up internet (and the forums) because of that. Also, my computer at the time was a laptop that was not really made to play games on. So I cut down on what EP's I would use, and created a save with Emily that would work well with it. Emily quickly became rich when an apple became a Tiberium gem. Soon after, she met and fell in love with Christopher Steel and they had a child named Eric. Sometime after Eric was older, they had another child they named Jessica.

When Emily and Christopher were elders, Christopher decided to use some of the Lifetime Happiness points he received from accomplishing his Lifetime Wish to clone himself. Christian Jones was a child, due to the way cloning at the Science Lab works. By this time, Eric was married to Fawn Ursine, Jared and Claire's daughter. Eric and Fawn also had a daughter named Melanie by this time.

Vo830AI.jpg?1
    Eric Jones (Witch), employed in the business career. Son of Emily and Christopher (Steel) Jones, husband to Fawn (Ursine-Frio) Jones, and father of Melanie Jones. Heir of the family fortune.

4YZQ4lP.jpg?1
    Fawn Jones, employed in the music career on her way to becoming a famous composer. Daughter of Jared Frio and Claire Ursine, wife of Eric Jones, and mother to Melanie Jones.

ZIRMj9l.jpg?1
    Melanie Jones (Werewolf), daughter of Eric and Fawn Jones, granddaughter of Christopher and Emily Jones.

DOxVOvQ.jpg?1
    Christian Jones, boarding school resident, clone of Christopher Jones.

Most of the family were at the pool one day, but Fawn wanted to cheat on Eric, so I had her flirt with her ex, Sam Sekemoto. Christian, a child at the time, drowned in the pool. This caused Fawn not to cheat anymore, and Christopher and Emily used their resources to resurrect him. Eventually, Melanie became a werewolf by choice, and when Christian became a teen, I sent him off to boarding school. However, I brought him back before he graduated. Jessica was moved out by now, and she already had married Tommy Bunch. They also had three beautiful daughters, but to see that, read the full story.

zE5lAEb.jpg
    Since I chose Eric as the heir when Emily passed away, Melanie would be his heir apparent. She was attracted to a Sim named Garry Sekemoto, who was Zelda Mae and Leighton Sekemoto's child. However, young Garry was attracted to Carina Alvi, a granddaughter to Iqbal Alvi and the Bunch's. It wouldn't matter anyhow, Melanie scared the heck out of Garry when he witnessed her transform into her werewolf form on the full moon. With the wolf taking control, Melanie ran off into the wilderness. However, those instincts told her their was a stranger at her house, so she went to investigate. Lo and behold, it was a teenaged boy named Dwight Langerak, and their was some instant attraction.

zE6gmtx.jpg
    Dwight is VJ Alvi and Kaylynn Langerak's son, and a cousin to Carina Alvi. He was born a supernatural fan, so that was probably why he and Melanie got along so well. Melanie even kissed him in her werewolf form, and he liked it a lot, even though she was embarrassed when she went normal in the morning. However, Melanie already had a boyfriend named Hiram Bunch. She happened to catch him cheating on her with her aunt, Marisol Frio. She broke up with him, and then started to date Dwight. Soon, tragedy hit the family as Emily Jones passed away in the backyard. Christian soon became a young adult and he moved out of the family. He never did get married, he just woohooed the women, then went on to another one.
    L53knPR.jpg
    He did become friends with Dwight Langerak, who became an young adult around the same time. Melanie soon followed, and she turned Dwight into a werewolf like her. I had just moved Dwight into the family prior to her birthday.

WWIVL6w.jpg
    Both Dwight and Melanie had a passion for martial arts, and they would often train together. They both got quite good at it, actually. Soon, Dwight and Melanie were married, with their family in attendance. This would lead to the events that caused me to change the save name from Jones to Langerak. Fawn aged up to elder the same night as her daughter's wedding. However, tragedy would strike again shortly before Melanie gave birth as Christopher followed his wife into the Netherworld. This was all about the time that I got a used gaming computer from my brother, and I didn't have to deal with lag anymore.

gZ7jzRm.jpg
    Eric found out that his parents had a bot building machine upstairs, so he began to learn to use it. He never thought it would end up leading to his visit to the future. He was able to build his first Plumbot, a female model named L4U-RN. She basically became a maid around the house. A man named Emit Relevart appeared out of a time portal shortly after. Emit knew that Eric was the inventor of the first Plumbot, so he wanted Eric to see how important his creation would become in the future. Upon his return to the past, Eric became the grandfather to triplets named Abigail, Ariana, and Evan Langerak.
    aF6joF9.jpg
    Raising triplets was not the easiest for Dwight and Melanie, but they made the best of it. Eric and Fawn both took their turns with their grandbabies as well, so this helped them out. L4U-RN did her part by helping with the very small garden the family had. Melanie decided to be a stay at home mother, so she began to write books for a living. She wasn't able to be self-employed officially, as I didn't have the right EP installed for that. Shortly after, Eric had his elder birthday, and it was becoming clear that Dwight and Melanie's turn to run the family was coming up quickly.

8z4Z5Cq.jpg
    Soon, the triplets would age up into toddlers with werewolf tendencies. This was actually a fun time for me, as I never had werewolf triplets before. The triplets needed to learn their skills, so everyone had to take their turns. It took time, but they were able to learn them all. They all had Imaginary Friends, but I never made any of them real. Around this time, I added a random fairy I created named Rain Forest to the save file. I didn't know she'd eventually tie into the family, but this would be a while. Grandpa Eric made sure to read all the toddler skill books to his grandchildren, something I have been trying to remember to do. Between all of these things, the triplets aged up successfully into children. Now things would get a bit easier, mostly because they'd be in school now. With their children being older, Dwight and Melanie decided to actually visit China to learn some advanced martial arts. They also did some tomb raiding.

GwOc8m7.jpg
    Back in Sunset Valley, Eric gave L4U-RN the best color scheme she had had. Previously, she was metallic colored, then was red, black, and white. But he decided hot pink and white fit her better since she was a feminine Plumbot. I started to put some more EP's into play again, so now the family could enjoy seasonal activities at the festivals, as well as other places. One of the Alvi descendants, Brianna Alvi, asked Dwight to visit China again, so he took Melanie with him as well. Fawn died not long after the trip to China, leaving Eric and the others devastated. However, Eric did have a pillow fight with the Grim Reaper. An alien came to visit L4U-RN, the first one the family ever encountered.

5nYimgT.jpg
    The triplets tried to learn as many skills as they could, mostly just so they'd be well-rounded Sims. At this time, Eric created another Plumbot named Toaster. Toaster disconnected himself from the family tree, and he moved out on his own. This was done to add a Plumbot to the town. Then, it was time for the triplets birthday party, where they aged up into two beautiful teenaged girls, and one handsome teenaged boy. This is when they were sent to Egypt for the heir competition. They fished for several hours, and Evan made the most money from this. He was in the lead to be the heir. Then the following day, they transformed into werewolves and spent the rest of the time hunting. Between the two competitions, Ariana raised the most money and was crowned the heir. I often wonder what would have happened if another had won, but I'm not going to turn back the time machine to find out.

aDtBf4i.jpg
    The triplets were very close to each other, even after the heir was chosen. Ariana was the first one to find a love interest in Quinton Sekemoto, her future husband. She almost got with a Goth but that fell through.

6S0LhG8.jpg
    At a Spooky Day party, Eric decided to dress like a rock star. Somehow, this caused Brianna Alvi to be attracted to him, and they would eventually date for a short time. Melanie took Ariana on a trip to France since they were both Emily's heir apparents. Eric passed away upon Melanie and Ariana's return home. This meant that the family was now going to be known as the Langerak Family, something that won't change for a while. Finally, Ariana had the bravery to ask Quinton out and he said yes. They were now going steady, and the funny thing was that Ariana's mom had a crush on Quinton's dad before she got with Dwight. Being a werewolf, Dwight lived longer than normal Sims, so he just now became an adult with a midlife crisis. Then it was time for the triplets to age up. Evan ended up meeting Rain Forest, and they began to date after her husband passed away. She was several weeks older than he was by this time, being added in when he was a baby or a toddler. Abigail got with a man named Andrea. Both Rain and Andrea would take the Langerak name as well.
    61KXQEn.jpg?1
    Now that Evan and Abigail had both moved out, I was focusing on Dwight, Melanie, and Ariana, until Quinton moved in with them. Quinton got a bad boy makeover due to the traits he had, but he would prove to be a good father, and a good husband. However, a baby was coming soon, and it wasn't theirs. Dwight got Melanie pregnant again, and she had her fourth child, a son named Michael.

EPoj6z1.jpg
    Being the heir to a wealthy family meant that Ariana didn't have to follow the rules that society set, and she proposed to Quinton who said yes. Melanie had to tell Dwight that she was pregnant, and he was ecstatic. Then, @CravenLestat sent me a Sim he created named Cori Lucas. She was a very poor Sim in my game, so the Langerak's took her in. They paid for her to accomplish her dreams in University, along with Ariana and Quinton. Ariana and Cori quickly became the best of friends, even though Cori is the shy and quiet type. Cori was a very good scientist, she was able to create a Forbidden Fruit, and she gave it to the Langerak family as payment for sending her off to University.

i2CjRnI.jpg
    6kg0SGs.jpg
    Quinton loved playing music for all of them, and Ariana and Cori loved to dance to it. However, Cori and Quinton always had a hard time getting along, no matter how hard I tried. When everyone returned home, Melanie ended up giving birth to Michael Langerak. This meant she had 4 kids. Ariana, Cori, and Quinton all uploaded their resumes and all got their dream jobs. Melanie also became a grandparent to Abigail's daughter, Sheena Langerak. Michael soon aged up to toddler, and the Langeraks did the best they could to get him prepared for life.

z7E0AqE.jpg
    Ariana had planted the Forbidden Fruit that Cori gave her, and this seed birthed a girl named Daisy Langerak. Of course, this added PlantSim genetics to the save. Quinton and Ariana were not married at the time, and since his genetics weren't part of Daisy, he only became her step-father upon marriage. Around this time, Toaster and L4U-RN fell in love as they both had the trait chips to allow them to do so. Soon, Daisy became a cute little, green haired toddler that looked like Ariana. Then, L4U-RN proposed to Toaster and they soon got married. For some dumb reason, I ended up kicking them out of the household, but it is what it is. I didn't quite realize it, but Quinton is actually a cousin to Dwight, so Quinton married a relative in a sense. I try not to think of it though, the game doesn't recognize that. Soon after, it was time for Michael to age up to a child.

9dSCSVd.jpg
    Daisy would soon follow and she aged up to a child as well. She was the only child of Ariana's at the time, so it was her destiny to be the heir. Daisy and Michael had a great uncle/niece relationship, similar to how Melanie and Christian got along so well. Quinton then had his birthday where he aged up to adulthood. It wasn't long after that when Michael aged up. Then, I ended up pausing the save file for a bit to share a few past updates of things I never posted on the main story thread I have. They aren't actually considered canon to the save, so I'm not recapping them here. Then, Dwight had his elder birthday shortly after I resumed in the present. Emily came back as a playable ghost to rid the family of their werewolf powers, something I wished I hadn't done but it was too late to change it. And not long after this, Daisy aged up into a teenager, and was very similar in looks to how she is now as an adult. Most of this happened earlier this year, around January.

jI1ZFVx.jpg
    Michael fell in love with a pudding faced Sim named Irene. I ended up giving her a makeover because I felt she deserved it. She's actually prettier as an adult but not bad as a teenager. Abigail Langerak, Michael and Ariana's sister, gave birth to twins, which made the extended family even bigger. Soon after, the original triplets aged up to adults, and I invited the other two over so I could have the three of them share a birthday party.

***This is all for now, will post more when I actually get into playing the save.
    edited August 2022
    Langerak Family, Day 150

This takes place on the 150th day of the save, it is also day 4 of week 22. This doesn't include trips to the future, university, or the travel destinations.

FgeuyBm.jpg
    When Ariana woke up that morning, something seemed off to her. With Melanie being the current matriarch of the family, she decided to go to her with her dilemma.
    Ariana: Hey, Mom? Can we talk? I had a weird dream last night and I want your input.
    Melanie: Sure, you can talk to me about anything.
    Ariana: Okay, like I said, it was a weird dream. I dreamed that when we woke up today, we decided to move to Riverview for some reason. Michael and Irene got married there, you, Quinton, Dad and I all died, and Daisy married a cowardly cop named Hal something. Oh, and I had another child with Quinton.
    Melanie: Sounds like a dream I once had. I ended up marrying Quinton's father, Garry Sekemoto and had kids with him. You triplets and Michael were never born in it.
    References to the fact that Melanie has basically lived three timelines, and Ariana lived two so far. Kind of what happens when I try to reboot, lol

BdokzUA.jpg
    Since they are back in Sunset Valley, they still have their money tree garden. Ariana and future generations will add other plants to it, most likely Daisy will be the main caretaker soon though.

CrQj5zj.jpg
    One thing from Ariana's dream did come true, however this event would happen anyway. Irene had her birthday party during my session last night.

uSmpcnd.jpg
    oUYhwi6.jpg
    However, it soon became a nightmare when her birthday cake caught on fire. Luckily, Michael put it out in a hurry, but they had to throw away the cake and start over with a new one.

rds46y5.jpg
    This time, she did age up. Due to losing her homework with all the stuff I did, Irene was given the Good Sense of Humor trait in this version. She gained Natural Cook in the one where she aged up in Riverview.

5mxkrLo.jpg
    I was lucky enough to get all 7 household members in the same picture. They all got a piece of the cake this time, so it worked out well for me.
    Irene just got the same makeover she had the last time.

EHRDZZd.jpg
    Since Irene was now a young adult, she was able to let her boyfriend and Daisy off the hook for skipping school the other day. However, I had to use my Watcher powers to remove Irene's moodlet, it wouldn't go away and no Sim could let her off the hook.
    Irene: This is kind of awkward, but I'm letting you off the hook for skipping school. I won't be so lenient if you end up skipping our wedding in the near future though.

pCHhk2Y.jpg
    Quinton found Eric Jones' old Spooky Day outfit and decided it'd be a good look for a rocker.
    Quinton: Dang, who knew ol' Eric had a wild side? This will knock the socks off my audience!
    Even the paparazzi were impressed, they tried to snap his picture as he ran out the door.

ZQMEu5N.jpg
    Irene: And then he says, "That's my wife!".
    Melanie: (laughs) That's so funny, Irene! I have no idea where you get your jokes from.

oSMUEN4.jpg
    I only got two CC hairs for male Sims right now, but I tried this one on Dwight. I never really paid attention, but he has a big nose. :lol: He got woken up by his pager on the 152nd day, telling him he needed to come into work. However, it wasn't too far away from his regular work schedule, so he would have had to been up soon anyway.

V15AgCZ.jpg
    Michael and Daisy were up before the others were, so they finished their homework together. Hopefully, they can get their grades up so I can pick their traits.
    nICrUoc.jpg
    The family, minus Dwight and Quinton, ate the pancakes that Ariana made. She had work coming up, while Daisy and Michael had school soon. Dwight and Quinton both were still asleep as they worked late the night before.

8xVYbmX.jpg
    Ariana had done pretty well for herself in the political career. She had started off as a Podium Polisher, but then quit to attend University with Quinton Sekemoto, and Cori Lucas. All three of them graduated with a degree, and Ariana then rejoined politics as a Yes-Woman. Soon, she was elected to office as a city council woman, and was now the governor of her state. If she played her cards right, she could be the President one day.

c6FDjgd.jpg
    Melanie was the one to harvest the Money Tree's today, as Daisy is too busy with school. Being a PlantSim means that once she graduates, I'll let her have full control over the garden.

ZcpSo85.jpg
    I seen that a lot of family members either were not friends, or didn't even know each other. I almost used cheats to fix this, but decided against it. Irene had a chat with Quinton to try and fix their relationship. He scolded her pretty badly when she missed school the previous day, and they were enemies. At least now, they are on the positive side.

d5A6CyZ.jpg
    I was looking to see how well everyone was on their jobs, and noticed that Dwight needed some reports. I decided to have him visit the neighbor across the street, Jennifer Jones. I did not realize that she was married to Christopher (Jones) Steel's clone, Christian, before he died. He never had any kids, but like in Riverview, I may resurrect him as a last living link to the original Christopher.

Hn1wAQN.jpg
    While waiting for guest to the party, Quinton got a phone call asking him out on a date. He refused as he is married to Ariana. Only if relationships tank will anyone cheat, at least for the time being.

eAF4EKe.jpg
    Then he joined in dancing with some of the others. Irene looks to be shaking her butt, lol

aoHt9JW.jpg
    Quinton: Mom, so glad you could come. How have you and dad been?
    Carina: Oh, you know your father. He's doing well for his age.
    Carina is the daughter of Miraj Alvi and I want to say Darlene Bunch. Dwight is the son of VJ Alvi and Kaylynn Langerak, making him Carina's cousin, and Quinton's first cousin, once removed. Quinton's father is the son of Zelda and Leighton Sekemoto. Anyway, Dwight was talking with Abigail while Ariana talked with Evan.

Bb7xrai.jpg
    Irene: Hey, you must be Cori Lucas! I heard you were the one who engineered the seed that brought Daisy into existence.
    Cori: Um, yeah I am. You must be Michael's girlfriend, Irene?
    Irene: You got it. Hey, what'd you bring with you, anyway?
    Cori: (looks at her empty hand) I have no idea, I didn't even know I did bring anything.
    Apparently she did though, by the position of her hand.

TtXHaDc.jpg
    I set up a nice little party area outside so that the Sims could dance, and eat the hot dogs that Dwight made. It's hard to keep track of this many Sims, but hopefully I fixed relationships a bit. The fairy is Rain (Forest) Langerak, the random fairy I made a while back. She helped bring some fairy genetics into the extended family, but I have yet to add any to the main household.

siYaA32.jpg
    At school, Daisy had met her cousin, Sheena Langerak. They hung out together at the party and on their way to becoming friends.

7S2tydw.jpg
    When the party was about over, Ariana gave her sister a hug.
    Ariana: Come back anytime, sis. Same goes for the rest of your family.
    Abigail: We will, don't worry about it. Think I'll stop by the cemetery for a bit, say hello to our deceased family.
    Ariana: You know, sometimes I swear I can see and hear them at night. My bedroom window faces that way, you know.

***The family went to bed shortly after this. I think once Michael moves out, I'll shut off aging and get the household members to be friends. I actually think that I'll play with aging off and on at different times, just to help slow things down a bit.
    edited August 2022
    Langerak Family, Day 152

Last night, I was checking (again) to see what families are still in town. I was shocked that the Landgraab's and Alto's have died out completely. However, the Langerak, Bunch, Sekemoto's, and Goth's are going strong, along with a few other families.

KAE9Bwn.jpg
    After breakfast, everybody went off to do their own things. Michael had a wish to be BFF's with Daisy, but the option hadn't came up yet. I decided that I'd have him attempt it, since today was the summer festival and they didn't have school (or so I thought). It didn't pop up on the couch, so I had them stand up to try it, but still haven't got the option yet. I read that friendly interactions eventually bring it up, so hopefully that will do it.

u22luc1.jpg
    Upstairs, Ariana was chatting with her soon to be sister-in-law. Irene was discussing how she was interested in politics, and wondered if Ariana had any room in her administration for her.
    Ariana: Everyone in politics starts out as a podium polisher. It sounds easy, like you just polish podiums, but you actually would be dumping my trash, cleaning toilets, basically a maid at first. Is that alright with you?
    Irene: Anything, Ari. I just want a chance.
    Ariana: Alright, if you put in your application, I'll see what I can do.

znfEhaX.jpg
    Melanie: Dang phone, probably another "Will you go out with me, Melanie?" phone call.
    Needless to say, we ignored that phone call.

fxSCnJZ.jpg
    When Ariana went to work, Irene decided to chat with Quinton about life in general. She seemed very interested in what he was saying.

t1RWKnY.jpg
    I can't remember what kind of opportunity Melanie had to do, but she had to chat with this lady whose name I can't remember. I don't think that she's a descendant of any family, to be honest.

M9otGoI.jpg
    Quinton: Man, seems we always get gifts, being rich and all. Most of these are just dumb gifts.
    Apparently an alien has been around, I see their space car at the alchemy shop.

XiUSe74.jpg
    Quinton: I need to sit down, getting a little tired.
    (Chair farts)
    Quinton: Dang kids!

n8EQS4B.jpg
    Quinton: Hello, Quinton Langerak speaking. Who's is this?
    Voice on phone: Sir, we're calling about your car's warranty...

OcGOeM9.jpg
    Quinton: Stop calling me!

Zn3qJnm.jpg
    After school, I sent the whole family to the park to have some fun. Daisy decided to skate, but then this Sim wanted to skate with her. I want to say her name is Tomeka Sekemoto, but I could be wrong.

BSMBTEQ.jpg
    Dwight was about to starve after he got off work, so he decided he better buy himself some supper. His family members just ate snow cones as they weren't too hungry.

HSJKeY3.jpg
    Irene decided to practice her soccer skills. She wasn't doing too bad at it.

bwOjZas.jpg
    Melanie got invited to a party, so she spent some time talking with townies. This is one I made over, and is part of the family tree. However, the game doesn't show the family connection. She is Bridgett Bunch, and is directly related to Emily Jones. Emily is her great-grandma, meaning Melanie is a second cousin to Bridgett.

ROn9iDf.jpg
    Quinton was the last one home, and he wasn't really tired yet. I decided to have him start upgrading the sprinkler.
    edited August 2022
    Langerak Family, Day 153

5a8cVQI.jpg
    This morning, all the family watched TV together while waiting for the last Sim to wake up. Today was a special day for the family.

2Q57612.jpg
    They were to celebrate Michael's 18th birthday, where he would transition into a young adult. He was proud of himself for making it this far, but he and Irene both still have graduation coming up.

YkK29GR.jpg
    After a quick makeover, the family all sat down to eat cake together. Some of the family were still clapping and cheering, but most were starting to get some cake.

Y8zd4Wy.jpg
    Michael: Hey, babe, you're looking beautiful this morning.
    Irene: Don't you dare drop me!

znAaoar.jpg
    After the festivities were over, Dwight and Melanie headed to the airport for their planned trip to Shang Simla. The local's there were holding a sparring contest, and whoever beat them all would be crowned the champion. Dwight was prepared for this, he had maxed his martial arts and athletic skills, while also learning some logic to better counter his opponents.

co2h5a8.jpg
    Melanie asked Dwight if he wanted to practice, which of course he did. Melanie isn't at the top of the skill like her husband, but she was still able to beat him.
    Dwight: I have a bad feeling about this, Mel. I'm just not as good as I once was.
    Melanie: Don't let doubt creep in, mister. If you doubt yourself, you won't do as well anyway.

5waGaIC.jpg
    Melanie was very good with the meditation part of martial arts, so she decided to help Dwight calm down and gain some inner peace.

nWbnF7m.jpg
    Then, Dwight faced his first opponent. It took a few attempts, but he finally beat this guy.

Vo7fqu9.jpg
    Melanie went around the market to buy items that the family lost when I did the porter to Riverview in the other save. Mostly just needed the martial arts equipment, and a couple chests to store items.

glPMiyg.jpg
    While he was still there, the local taught Dwight both Chinese songs so now he can sing them too. Maybe he should pass those down to the other Langerak's.

Tymqk5T.jpg
    Melanie already had a Visa 2 level from when I was playing them before, so I decided to aim for level 3.

i7MSxmO.jpg
    While Melanie was running around for one of the missions, Dwight faced his next opponent. He did end up beating this Sim.

pxMsw5t.jpg
    She didn't end up doing anymore adventures, because she was getting hungry. I sent Melanie back to the base camp where she made some veggie rolls for her and Dwight.

MVj0NB7.jpg
    Dwight called up the next contestant, Ai Pei, and sat around waiting for him. Several hours passed, and Ai still didn't show up. Using MC, I saw that he was heading there, but since he had a cane, it was taking him a very long time. I even had Dwight run to where he was, and tried to have him spar Ai where he was. But since I called him, nothing could deter Ai Pei's journey to the base camp. So I had Dwight follow him back, then sparred him. Dwight had trouble beating Ai but he finally did.

4wP0Dpc.jpg
    And a scenery pic to end the update.
    edited August 2022
    Langerak Family, China

Kvw9LXS.jpg
    Dwight got a phone call offering him some money and visa points if he collected 5 unsmelted mercury rocks. He accepted, so he got a couple near the camp.

UXZkJdF.jpg
    Melanie had to check in with Sun Young Kim after all the running around. Sun told her to go to the Temple of Heaven, which Melanie already had a wish to do anyway.

8p4694Z.jpg
    Dwight faced yet another opponent, but he defeated this one as well.

Qi5dDDV.jpg
    Melanie started on the next part of the Temple of Heaven. I had lost the ax like I lost other things, and since I wasn't in the homeworld, I ended up using cheats to show the invisible ax, and reset it. I was then able to take it back, as Melanie had already had it anyway. Also, this opportunity was for the other adventures there.

VfpQ6tQ.jpg
    Opening the door above led into this room, so if Melanie was tired, at least she'd have a bed to sleep in.

mt40eCH.jpg
    Inside this room were several chests that she opened. I think one had food in it, and the other had gold or something.

sUfcF3w.jpg
    There were also some mechanisms in the wall and one of them unlocked another door. This led to a well that Melanie jumped in, leading to another room. From there, she collected the item she was supposed to get.

Un7NCvA.jpg
    GvGnsXi.jpg
    Taking the item back to Sun got her some more money and visa points, but then she was told to collect unsmelted platinum. This went pretty quickly, and she returned those as well.

IZMyegf.jpg
    Lastly for updates today, Dwight turned in the mercury that he had collected, thus ending my play session.
    cxF8XnU.jpg
    Still in Shang Simla, Dwight and Melanie spent some much needed time together. They woohooed in a public place, so that got them a special moodlet.

PpqbHR8.jpg
    Then Dwight went back to the tournament. Here he is showing off his best moves to defeat his opponent.

a2WkiF0.jpg
    Melanie had to talk to Sun Young Kim once again to finish her latest opportunity.

ZmoGt1q.jpg
    What was kind of dumb is how the game tried to route Melanie to her. It made her swim around, then get on the land, and repeated this for a few times.

ns89f0h.jpg
    The next opponent Dwight faced was outside. I've been having him try to catch them as soon as possible, mostly because I wanted to try and get the highest level before leaving Shang Simla.

TtH5UqR.jpg
    But when I had Melanie go jogging, I realized I never changed her athletic wear, so I did so after taking this photo.
    gsFBYcB.jpg
    This adventure, Dwight took time out from doing the tournament to help Melanie out. Even though they are two older Sims, they still are in great shape so it's not as hard on them as it is on other Sims.

AApc5pM.jpg
    Dwight then let Melanie pull the statues, because she really was looking forward to it.
    Melanie: Don't just stand there, give me a hand with this thing!

qSWsOUh.jpg
    ZyrKHqJ.jpg
    Both Dwight and Melanie checked the areas in the wall, but Melanie was braver doing so than Dwight was. She just brushes the bugs off, while Dwight freaked out.

mkIdUUu.jpg
    Finally, Melanie got to the last couple chests and finished the quest.

mR011de.jpg
    As for Dwight, it was time for him to go back to the tournament. By this time, he had to be at level 3 or 4, but I know he didn't get to 5 before he left. There are still a few more pictures from Shang Simla yet to go though.

hgssOnd.jpg
    Dwight: Hey, everyone! Hope you're enjoying these updates from Shang Simla, I know I am. And hey, I got another chance at life too, so there is that.

VSVqScz.jpg
    j1vPudb.jpg
    qrmX0Vp.jpg
    7eujwvj.jpg
    Four more opponents were beat, including Dwight's own wife, Melanie Langerak.

YPwzaxB.jpg
    Oh, Melanie also got a level 3 visa and they were able to buy a vacation home now. Of course, they had to try out the bed to make sure it was sturdy enough.

zjNHIzw.jpg
    And lastly, here is the last opponent Dwight fought before the family had to go home. Next up, we return to Sunset Valley to catch up with the rest of the family. Some want to travel to Egypt or France, but I believe Dwight will go to Shang Simla to finish the tournament, maybe taking someone with him.
    dkS24XT.jpg
    At the Summer Festival, Michael and Irene practiced their soccer skills. However, Irene dodged to her right to try and stop the ball, when Michael actually kicked it to her left.

HRxe46Z.jpg
    Dwight and the family decided to go to Abigail's party she had thrown. Dwight loved getting to see his other daughter, he didn't really see her as often.

JkF41UM.jpg
    After they had enough of practicing their soccer playing skills, Michael and Irene skated together.

YxyPgxo.jpg
    Inside the house, Melanie got to meet her two newest grandchildren, Mason and Chiquita Langerak. I'm not changing names anymore, let the parents name the goofy things if they want to.

H6n2pqD.jpg
    qj4QWrm.jpg
    Michael and Irene decided to go to the Bistro for supper instead of eating carnival food. Then, Dwight paid for Abigail's party to eat there too.

D9zK9co.jpg
    Lrwnyfl.jpg
    After supper, Michael gave Irene some romantic red flowers. But his next move really surprised her.
    Michael: Irene Robertson, will you marry me?
    Irene: Oh, Michael, of course I'll marry you!
    Michael then placed the engagement ring on her finger and they kissed. He opened the car door for her and she slid in, then he got in the car and zoomed back home.

YENFkhf.jpg
    Michael and Irene both decided since they were going to get married anyway, there was no reason to wait for woohoo. The shower was the closest so it was the location for their first time.
    Langerak Family Save, Day 154

ywOOBmL.jpg
    RKD8Hdt.jpg
    In the beginning of last night's play session, the Langerak family were all in bed when I heard the music for a ghost. I knew I didn't have any on the lot, so I was 100% certain where to look. In the family cemetery next door, both Melanie's aunt Jessica, and Dwight's mother, Kaylynn Langerak, were the ghosts who decided to visit for the night.

BGlixVY.jpg
    There were some leftovers in the fridge, but I decided that Melanie should cook some fresh food instead. Since she only knows two of the breakfast foods to cook, she made pancakes this time. As you can see, the rest of the family were trying to get theirs next.

tCTP1UT.jpg
    Daisy tried to get Michael to become her BFF again, but the option still won't come up so I'm not sure that it ever will.

HqnseoI.jpg
    Dwight constantly is making drinks, so I have to throw away a lot of them.
    Dwight: Hey, can I help it that these drinks taste so good?

Sd1PoBz.jpg
    Irene and Melanie had a little chat that morning, mostly to get to know each other better. Before long, Irene will be part of the family.

2cwXNHp.jpg
    Since it was the weekend, I decided to have Daisy start learning gardening. Since she is a PlantSim, I decided she should know how to take care of plants.

bDBwH9H.jpg
    Another thing I did since it was Saturday was to have Michael's bachelor party. I put the stereo out so that the three guys could dance.

I7fxsUa.jpg
    When the guests showed up, I had Dwight invite them to dance too. Everyone was having a very good time with dancing. I first made sure to invite all the male Langerak's, then the male friends of the three men in the household.

EFp1SMz.jpg
    Michael then asked his father if he would give the speech to everyone, and he gladly accepted.

WHlVade.jpg
    Then Dwight proceeded to spray his son with Fizzy Nectar, a bachelor/bachelorette tradition.

4M0MK0J.jpg
    Afterwards, Dwight and the other guy's were getting hungry, so he made some hamburgers for them all. Only Quinton, Michael, and himself ate any of them though.

Erm8ubU.jpg
    Meanwhile, the ladies of the household went out to eat at the Bistro for a girl's night out. Irene's party would be held the next night.

PsOhWNA.jpg
    And lastly for this day, Michael said hello to Nathaniel Wolff. Nathaniel is the boyfriend of Cori Lucas, and the potential father of Carly Lucas. And later on in the play session, I learned that he has indeed impregnated Cori, so I switched the gender before it is born, meaning Carly will be reborn. I'm thinking after I move Michael and Irene out, Ariana will have at least a son, probably won't be named Robert though.
    Langerak Family, Day 155

o4Zt2gE.jpg
    After breakfast this morning, Daisy and Irene had a chat. For some reason, it is already saying Irene is her aunt, yet she is not because she hasn't married Michael yet so not sure what is up there.

ge05ifK.jpg
    Afterwards, they both headed outside so that Daisy could teach her "aunt" how to play chess. By the end, Irene had earned her first logic skill point.

ah9UwCi.jpg
    Ariana had to do the gardening, since Daisy was still teaching logic to Irene. These money trees are giving out some nice amounts when all of them need harvested. The previous day, Daisy got over $6000 while Ariana got over a thousand this day.

7S0CAU2.jpg
    Once it was getting time for Irene's party, I had Daisy begin to learn the martial arts skill. I don't know that she'll reach the level of her grandfather, but probably will be more around Melanie's level.

P0WSTOO.jpg
    Cori came to Irene's bachelorette party, and they hit it off pretty well. So well that she was the one to hit her with the Fizzy Nectar.

yjd6fz4.jpg
    Like at Michael's party, everybody danced together. What is nice is that they all talk to each other while they dance, building up relationships.

yabnATl.jpg
    Daisy reached level 1 martial arts, so that was a good stopping place for her.

8BFAzDv.jpg
    I had Daisy invite a family friend over named Harlan Goth. I checked the teenagers in the save, and there aren't any good men for her. Harlan is married, but I thought it'd be nice for the Goth's to get tied into the main household. She used an elixir to make him her friend, but I'm not sure about attraction yet, just preparing in case I go this route.

IocsSw2.jpg
    I about forgot about the girls, some of them were swimming but Ariana decided to spray her future sister-in-law with nectar.

mZuOejv.jpg
    And lastly for my updates, when the family went to the Bistro for supper, it was the night of the full moon. Of course, that meant that Ariana and Michael both transformed into werewolves. Since Dwight and Melanie were elders, they had previously used elixirs when they had their birthdays. However, Evan and Abigail also are still werewolves, so I imagine they transformed as well.
    Langerak Family, Day 156

Wdc4SXb.jpg
    Today, the family ate some pancakes that one of them had made for breakfast.

wt8SqSK.jpg
    Most of my family had work or school to go to. Dwight is currently at level 9 of the law enforcement career, so he disguises himself quite often for work. He also got a raise so is making pretty good money. Since the poll results are looking like Dwight will be de-aged, he'll probably reach the top and then keep bringing money in for the family until he ages to elder and really does die for good. Oh, and the guy back there is a paparazzo named Jabari. I total annihilated a few of them in this save, but he hasn't been lucky yet. :naughty:

aHRVpNS.jpg
    There wasn't much to do to take care of the money tree garden except to weed. Daisy has been busy with school, so she hasn't added produce to it yet. Melanie or Ariana are the main caretakers currently.

j8bv9Rr.jpg
    Like his father and niece, Michael loves to exercise. Of course, since he'll be moving out soon, he won't reach the level of athleticism Dwight has reached.

BNz0B1Y.jpg
    Speaking of Dwight, once he finished work, I sent him back to China for 6 days to complete his LTW. He did not defeat Gao Pei on the first try, but did on the second.

p0LIWDz.jpg
    Then he had to face Adaeze, and he was finally given the title.

Ap7Y0Wq.jpg
    I decided since he finished early (only two days), he could use a bit of the time to exercise. I was going to fix his athletic wear, but changed my mind since it's likely he is going back to young adult when I decide to end the poll.

SzjsEB1.jpg
    Dwight then decided to help Michael learn some logic skill before his wedding to Irene. The family will hate to see Michael go, but the house can only hold 8 Sims without mods so for him to have children, I got to let him go.

us2lKe3.jpg
    FammIjk.jpg
    Then it was time for the wedding. However, I didn't realize I had the arch the wrong way, and the family all had to gather around in a tight space between the arch and the garage. Next time, I'm making sure it's the right way. Toaster showed up uninvited, but I also saw some Langeraks, and Octavio Goth showed up too.

ngRWf2F.jpg
    Michael and Irene were lucky enough to get some cake, but the guests and the main household were complaining. Eventually, Daisy made a quick salad and 3 of the household members had to eat it.

DYyJFB6.jpg
    9jFG8HQ.jpg
    Cori Lucas was the last one to leave the house. She vomited in the toilet, probably due to being pregnant. It still must be early in the pregnancy because she changed into maternity wear before leaving the house.
    Langerak Family Update, Day 157

FE7WkZg.jpg
    The day after their wedding, Michael and Irene shared a kiss in the living room. Quinton just so happened to decide he wanted to watch television, but they were standing in the way. Michael and Irene were then removed from the household, and I used the freerealestate cheat to get them a decent house.

lGAV8Lb.jpg\
    Daisy wanted to chat with her father, so Quinton got up to chat with her. He is a couch potato, so watching TV is one of his favorite things to do.

ZhSiMmX.jpg
    Everyone just ate leftovers for breakfast because they all had things that needed to be done. Ariana was still in her werewolf form so I was waiting on her to be able to transform back for a trip.

NYA9mjk.jpg
    It was finally time for Melanie to go to France to finish up the quest that started in China. Some of it was just running around talking to people.

8WhcHui.jpg
    1ZzZjMx.jpg
    Quinton had a wish to go to France, so I had him come along for the trip, as well as Ariana. He played guitar most of the first day, while Ariana read books, among other things.

OsFIILH.jpg
    KmBN37H.jpg
    TULrXYB.jpg
    Finally, after running around for a bit, Melanie was asked to visit Chateau de Landgraab, but only to check out the little apartment like building in the back.

hWwinGq.jpg
    Later on, when everyone got hungry, the trio headed to the cafe for a bite to eat.

RJiedBB.jpg
    And then they had a jam session outside the cafe, but not too many people came to watch.
    Langerak Update, France

Y1aUkkV.jpg
    A scenery picture from France.

6lSUgzR.jpg
    Melanie made breakfast for her family, and they got to chat with some tourists and fellow explorers. Of course, NPC explorers have never discovered anything, they are just dressed up like they are.

2VC2lAE.jpg
    Melanie was off running around, so Ariana and Quinton visited the nectary to pick up nectar making equipment. Not sure when I'll use it yet, but I got it with plans to use it sometime.

tUvoKRt.jpg
    Quinton harvested some of the nectary's grapes, while Ariana harvested the trees. This should get them started out with the skill soon.

sjOQsJ4.jpg
    Afterwards, she went for a jog around France, mostly because she was asked to do so for an opportunity.

5eUDR9H.jpg
    It was back to the Chateau for Melanie, she had to disable a trap just to get into the place. It has been a bit since I last did this adventure, so I forgot some things.

ycu10NI.jpg
    Since I had the ax, I decided to have Melanie break the rocks covering a stairway. It wasn't part of the adventure, but I wondered what was down there.

LDn1pa2.jpg
    While she was busy, Ariana and Quinton woohooed in the shower.

ItGSPXu.jpg
    But then I decided I needed to make use of Ariana's werewolf hunting skill, so I had her do that some of the time.

TXRSsMe.jpg
    Melanie finally completed the adventure, but then got shocked twice trying to enter another area.

pOT3cV6.jpg
    Back at home, Quinton and Ariana shared a kiss in the rain. Quinton expressed his desire to have another child, so the couple headed to the bedroom to try for a baby. It took two tries, but Ariana is now officially pregnant. I changed my mind about the Carly and Robert plan, but will still hook up Cori's baby with Ariana's baby.
    edited October 2021
    Langerak Family, Day 158

***Thanks to all of you who voted on my poll. This update includes the results of that poll.

6toPRJy.jpg
    This morning, Melanie got up and played her guitar in the kitchen. She had a wish to reach level 10 in the guitar skill, and was close to getting it. I let her play so that she could accomplish this.

sAuv0PM.jpg
    It hadn't quite made it to 6 AM yet, but 5 AM is when plants change, whether they just need weeded, or harvested. Since it was early enough, I had Daisy work on her gardening skill.

LUjhtHf.jpg
    Ariana spent some of the morning hours chatting with Dwight about life in general, as well as yeti's, for some reason.

GGZLq1g.jpg
    When Ariana headed off to work, Dwight asked Melanie if she wanted to practice sparring. Of course she said yes, even though Dwight beat her yet again.

uEYBFZ4.jpg
    JhyuTie.jpg
    But then it came time to incorporate the poll into the save, so I had Dwight buy the Young Again elixir. He seems pretty happy to be young again, to be honest.

A7CRNPM.jpg
    After a makeover, I sent him off to finish an opportunity he had. Now he'll get to reach the top of his career while still young and can enjoy capturing some of the worst criminals.

Rqs4oks.jpg
    Melanie was a tad bit jealous of her husbands youth, so she went to the elixir store to see if they had any Young Again elixirs. They didn't, so she gave up on it. She decided if she couldn't find one, then she would just try to live her best life with Dwight until the end of her life.

FaIB96k.jpg
    When Dwight finished with his opportunity, he decided to head over to the park when he saw his son Evan, and daughter-in-law, Rain. Jamil Sekemoto was also there, and he was admiring Rain's pretty wings.

2Xxlmcs.jpg
    Both of them were a little taken aback to see Dwight young again, but once he explained the situation, Evan gave him a hug and told him he loved him.

gNMJZbZ.jpg
    Meanwhile, Melanie went to visit Abigail, but she was not home. Instead, she chatted to Andrea about how Dwight used some LTP to regain his youth and how she was feeling a bit bitter that he didn't talk to her about it first. Andrea was sympathetic, but he probably was wondering why Melanie didn't just buy one for herself.

WMJ8EV9.jpg
    Dwight was getting hungry so he challenged his son to a pie eating contest. He did so well that he beat Evan, and gained a weeks worth of pie that the family could enjoy.

5uLDUmZ.jpg
    The rest of the family went separately to the Bistro, in hopes that they popup saying someone had a birthday and asks if they will sing along so the boss gives them a raise. Sadly, no one got this so no raises for anyone. However, two of them got the popup that gives cake.

kqDMVWw.jpg
    Dwight and Daisy were working out when he got a phone call about something or rather. Daisy continued to work out while Grandpa was on the phone.

KuwCouV.jpg
    Daisy had some homework to work on, so she reluctantly did so in her parents bedroom. They are the only ones with a desk, otherwise she uses the dining room table.

5hqlA0j.jpg
    I almost forgot to send her to her prom, so she missed the first couple of hours. She didn't have a date since there aren't any good male teens right now. However, she did get voted prom queen, mostly because she begged to be given the title, as a popup told me.

wiDdYbN.jpg
    And lastly, Christian Jones ghost came back to visit, yet no one was around at time. Maybe when summer comes back around, the family can camp out there and visit with the dearly departed family members.
    Langerak Family Update, Day 159

ZbXNLxn.jpg
    Dwight, Quinton, and Ariana ate some of the Key Lime Pie Dwight had won in the pie eating contest for breakfast. I didn't even pay attention to their favorites, but this is Dwight's favorite food.

aLkE4rj.jpg
    I am not sure who last made food, but they left the kitchen a mess. Quinton cleaned the counter where the blender is because apparently somebody didn't put the lid on when blending food.

kyQsC7M.jpg
    Melanie played guitar after she ate her breakfast. She maxed out the skill shortly before or after the picture was taken.

u5nOTs0.jpg
    Daisy was the one who had the only MultiTab at the moment. It was one of the adult's but I let her borrow it for homework. Really, the family can afford one for everyone, so I think when I jump in game, I'll be sure to give them one.

2mEZlxF.jpg
    Dwight and Quinton had a very nice chat with each other while watching TV. These two have a great father-in-law/son-in-law relationship, even though Dwight is at peak physical condition, and Quinton hates exercise.

hATg2d9.jpg
    However, when someone offers him money and celebrity points, he was more than willing to make the sacrifice. He never will be as buff as Dwight, but the exercise won't hurt him any.

7CZ8bIT.jpg
    I kept hearing a singer performing, but couldn't figure out where. Turns out it was Jabari Burrows in the Langerak Family Cemetery next door.

F5BiP3o.jpg
    Melanie heard it too, but she continued with her gardening. The money trees only needed weeding, and with fall coming around, they would be hibernating soon enough.

yHcgeol.jpg
    However, she got a little upset when she saw Jabari in the family cemetery.
    Melanie: Hey, this is a cemetery! Go sing your songs somewhere else, Jabari!
    But Jabari didn't hear her, so she began to heckle him.

MbGSIPk.jpg
    Since he wouldn't stop, she zapped him with the Moodlet Manager, but that didn't stop him either.

fgGVbat.jpg
    Corinne Bunch came to the cemetery to visit some of the graves. I do not recall how she is related, or if she is to the Langerak's, but she is related to the Bunches. Melanie didn't care that she was there, she just thought Jabari needed to leave.

RTWtk65.jpg
    I figured out the best way to get Jabari to stop was to pull a @Nikkei_Simmer and zap him with lightning. That stopped him from singing in a hurry. :naughty:

Rest of update in spoilers to finish out the day.
    AotrLXq.jpg
    Something is wrong here, Ariana is the one who needs the massage, not Quinton. Maybe he is stressed out about having another child at his age. He is getting close to an elder, but aging is off right now so he's not going to be one for a bit still.

BAtUazr.jpg
    Melanie went back to the alchemy store, looking for a young again elixir or anything else useful. I was looking for one particular elixir but I can't ever get it. I've got a plan that may not happen if I don't find it.

p1Pt9jd.jpg
    For supper, the family decided to eat one of the Flame Fruit cakes.

1Wbdgqx.jpg
    Daisy asked her mother if she could feel the baby in her stomach. Poor Daisy will never get to experience pregnancy since she is a PlantSim.

sxUGpGZ.jpg
    And lastly for the night, Melanie watched some television while Quinton read a good book.
    Langerak Family, Day 160

gYjMeTh.jpg
    Today's breakfast was more Key Lime Pie, mostly to try and clear out the refrigerator.

ikh6rTP.jpg
    Melanie still had a book that she had not finished writing, so I had her work on that for part of the morning. She has wrote several books now, and makes some good money off it.

JCaR0ZZ.jpg
    Dwight had seen some of Eric Joneses writings about the future, and since he inherited a time almanac, he wanted to visit the future as well. He knew that Eric had a time machine, so he drug it out and headed to Oasis Landings.

NiwrRKs.jpg
    Zu6Hox9.jpg
    When Dwight arrived, he did a few different poses so I decided to snap a few photos for the ladies.

sb3p6Zj.jpg
    Since it was so late when he arrived, I let him sleep in a dream pod where he dreamt about family. He became a bit skeptical of family relationships when he woke up, but learned that friendliness is important.

9twCk6G.jpg
    He was very delighted to learn that Key Lime Pie still existed in the future. He put on some future clothes to blend in a bit better.

hd0c2zu.jpg
    On the way out, he met a Plumbot named Cortex. Cortex said that he knew of some Langerak's in Oasis Landings, and he also said that he knew L4U-RN, who is still alive in the future. However, she was in another future city so he couldn't visit with her.

j5j7I6L.jpg
    4OXtHjF.jpg
    He found a hoverboard inside, so he decided to use it to get around. However, he wasn't very good at it and fell down when trying to get off.

N12pULX.jpg
    Dwight decided to visit the legacy statues where Eric had his statue. He had made a level 10 plumbot and gave it sentience, gaining him the statue.

ynsgQul.jpg
    He also met a descendant named Joesph Langerak. If you can tell, he has the green skin but is not a PlantSim. This must mean he is Daisy's direct descendant.

Hx0C82D.jpg
    Then he decided to buy a future home to stay in. This trip to Oasis Landings almost makes me want to play a save where my Sim lives here and I'd just pretend he is a future resident. Not sure if I will yet, but it was fun playing here when I tried to start a SuperSim story (based off Superman), but if I do, it won't be that story.
    VaN754F.jpg
    Dwight doesn't have much luck with the food synthesizer.

zKtY3Ax.jpg
    But he did enjoy his food from it.

Kz9hBfB.jpg
    Since Daisy is a social butterfly, Dwight found a sprite named Shonna that he was going to gift to her. He figured she could chat all she wanted with it.

U1oiW15.jpg
    And before he went home, he tried out the futuristic guitar.
    Langerak Family, Day 160 continued.

JidvHzN.jpg
    Melanie made another alchemy store trip, but still didn't find the elixir I was looking for.

1aQUY8T.jpg
    Since it was now Spooky Day, I put up some orange lights around their house.

2HdO6gR.jpg
    Sg6Ms5E.jpg
    C4F9guI.jpg
    fI24tAn.jpg
    I decided to have the family through a Spooky Day party, so these are the costumes four of them chose. Ariana is pregnant so she said that is her costume.

D7PQ5pZ.jpg
    I moved around things in the kitchen so I'd have a big open area for the party. I probably will keep it that way, until the ideas I have planned come to fruition.

GSAAxcH.jpg
    I tried to set things up so that I could get someone to dance on the countertops. I had never had it in my game, so Melanie was my very first.

NzHZdhY.jpg
    Daisy had on an alien costume but said hello to Cori. Cori already gave birth to her daughter.

4d8ZDX8.jpg
    Ariana gave birth to a boy that I named John Langerak. She went into labor at the party.

5UoF594.jpg
    I put the lights down low and turned them bluish so that it would look cool for the party. The family even got to eat with Evan, who stayed longer than anyone else.

vxmv08G.jpg
    And lastly, Dwight won over $100,000 from a lottery ticket, he got the winning numbers in the future.
    Langerak Family Day 161

h92yDOh.jpg
    I got a notification that one of the Langerak descendants aged up to young adult. I didn't know what to do for her makeover, but this is the end result.

qT7Vdzd.jpg
    There were a lot of leftovers in the fridge, so the family just ate whatever was there for breakfast. That is why Dwight was eating a hot dog instead of a more traditional breakfast food.

qVB8TAZ.jpg
    John didn't like it in the morning because everyone rushes around and doesn't take care of him. However, Ariana got to him before Grandma Melanie could.

gnmju1L.jpg
    Daisy did get to work on the gardening this time, but there wasn't a lot to do. A gnome watched her as she worked.

PE7cQT4.jpg
    Dwight hadn't finished reading his book for work yet, so I had to have him finish that.

Jsb0ZhP.jpg
    Melanie had a wish to meditate for 5 hours so I sent her upstairs to start that. Quinton also decided that since the easel was in that room, he would paint a picture.

vycar6S.jpg
    OT4eKVl.jpg
    Dwight followed up on what I said about the sprite from Oasis Landings. She seems very happy with the gift.

LSidyMm.jpg
    iGzgTpy.jpg
    Melanie's meditation was successful, and after the 5 hours were up, she zeneported to the alchemy shop. She still didn't find one of the elixirs I wanted.
    ikotArm.jpg
    Ariana knew that the full moon was coming up, so she went ahead and transformed before the moon hit. Then I sent her around the surrounding area hunting for gems.

KvNzm5o.jpg
    Melanie and Daisy had a little bit of a chat with each other.

U17ZIFk.jpg
    I added a few CC cars to the game, so the Langerak's actually own some RL vehicles.

8DRk8qs.jpg
    Quinton finished up his opportunity to speak well of the Bistro.

0sLU5eI.jpg
    Melanie visited with Rain Langerak at a party she attended. They are friends so it was nice to catch up.

TFUYwcq.jpg
    RQZA65f.jpg
    Two of the partygoers got into an argument. I'm not sure what their names are, but Melanie yelled at him since the slap seemingly came out of nowhere.
    Langerak Family, Day 162

i1UCtNA.jpg
    The house still had an eerie light to it due to the full moon. There were still some leftovers to eat, so that is what they had.

R93DmN0.jpg
    Ariana couldn't change back to her human form yet as the full moon wasn't over yet.

MBWw9zF.jpg
    Daisy took care of the money tree garden, which now has an apple tree in it as well. Then, she ended up photosynthesizing as well.

IuAj36w.jpg
    4bHfkkq.jpg
    But when she decided to go inside after doing so, she was struck by lightning. This is the first time I've ever had a Sim get struck by lightning without me doing it. You all know I don't do that to my own Sims.

MFMTgMh.jpg
    Ariana was finally able to transform back into her human form. She is still off work after giving birth to John, so she didn't have anything going on. Plus, it may have been a weekend, I forgot.

0DEhCyT.jpg
    Ariana threw a party to raise her campaign funds. The only Sim not in the household for this picture is Nathaniel Wolff, Cori Lucas' boyfriend.

zRJwZ4p.jpg
    Two of the partiers got into a fight, one is a Bunch descendant, but I forgot who the other person is.

uyD4bag.jpg
    Fa1vIpj.jpg
    Y9jfgvm.jpg
    Since I found out I can invite people to dance, I do this at most of the party's now so that everyone will have some fun. It seems like if I don't, autonomy only makes a few of them dance.

xslM1x8.jpg
    Quinton greeted his brother-in-law, Michael Langerak. I don't recall if these two are very close, but I think they are at least friends with each other.
    Langerak Family Update, Day 163

hlD6opQ.jpg
    It was very early this morning that I decided Melanie could drink an Invigorating Elixir. I believe it was like 2 AM, but I did this so she could visit her ancestors in the cemetery.

6bZf0M5.jpg
    Uncle Christian was the only ghost who was around at the time, so Melanie had a nice chat with him. They are still considered best friends, even though he has been gone for a while now.

wkg3sQ7.jpg
    Melanie and Christian even sparred with each other, I had forgot that Christian was a martial artist as well.

rX8Fr0I.jpg
    Then it was soon time to say goodbye to Christian, but we may see him or another family member in the near future.

VynYcPU.jpg
    Melanie went home to spend some time with her family as they all ate their breakfast. She hadn't changed out of her martial arts outfit yet.

Hw0LoKm.jpg
    Melanie went to the alchemy store afterwards, but still didn't find a Young Again elixir, or the other one I was looking for. So instead, she ended up reading a book.

DEYhY5e.jpg
    She also had an opportunity to search the galaxy, so she spent several hours doing so until she found a star that she named Dwight-Melanie 109. Don't ask where 109 came from, I just chose a random number to put at the end.

1DOf3wY.jpg
    Lastly, Daisy took care of her brother John.

***Didn't end up taking many photos on this day. I'm not sure if I ended up shutting down before the day ended, or if this is all I took.
    Langerak Family Update, Day 164

XDPXo0g.jpg
    Melanie worked on her latest book, which I believe is called Berjes' Bunnies. She was only around halfway finished with it at this point in time.

qFZ5LYf.jpg
    Quinton decided that he wanted to build 5 snowmen because he built one a day or so prior. I didn't build 5 though.

Y5BSSsn.jpg
    Daisy decided to pull a prank on someone by switching out the shampoo with hair dye. I tried to stop her before she did, but she was already halfway through. So I decided to send her into the shower since she was the one who did it. However, it didn't work so I sent Ariana up there instead to get pranked.

U02uRU6.jpg
    I didn't feel like making anyone cook, so I sent the family out to eat. I now realize I should fix up their outerwear.

szeigmE.jpg
    Dwight wanted to learn some more logic for work, so I had him use the ITF computer to do so. He couldn't use the chess table since there was snow outside.

PmCWibh.jpg
    Quinton got his final promotion, a few days before his elder birthday. He doesn't have set work hours, he just has to throw concerts whenever he wants.

DjFzAbq.jpg
    He was heading home about the time that ghosts were coming out, so he went over to say hello to Jessica Bunch.

4IJXSEZ.jpg
    Daisy also took John over to meet their grandmother, Kaylynn Langerak.
    Langerak Family update, Day 165

aZFqnDL.jpg
    3b81CsK.jpg
    It is hard to believe it was time for John's birthday already, but it is. I still plan on marrying him to Carly's daughter like I did in my other version.

rGHLIu6.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie wanted to woohoo, since they hadn't for awhile. I granted their wish, but had to reset the bedroom door for some reason. Melanie couldn't go through it to get to the bed, no matter what I did.

rKE1U7f.jpg
    Ariana started to teach her son how to walk. It would take a few days before he would finish the skill.

Gwj1Xg3.jpg
    Melanie found several elixirs, just not the one I wanted. I did have her drink this skill booster, which levelled up her handiness skill.

pK3dwsm.jpg
    TK5TZdL.jpg
    I was going to save up Melanie's points to de-age her, but decided to buy a genie lamp instead. Her first wish was for lifetime happiness. This gave her a moodlet that will not go away until she dies.

Ih5VPzl.jpg
    e60sOcC.jpg
    When I checked on Daisy, her father was berating her about something. I couldn't let it slide, so I had her tell him he is lazy. That didn't go over well either, but at least they are still friends with each other.

eGMeo3x.jpg
    Our little werewolf pup is causing some destruction in the house. He didn't ruin this chair, but he later scratched a dining room chair pretty bad. I had to replace that one.

EuCr2B2.jpg
    The dishwasher broke after eating supper, so Quinton was the only one with enough skill to attempt to fix it. Luckily, he didn't electrocute himself.

tZcVH6c.jpg
    The comment that he was lazy from his own daughter caused Quinton to do something drastic. He drank an opposite personality elixir. He isn't rebellious anymore, and has gained the social butterfly trait, athletic, and a few others. In the background is a picture of Cortex from ITF, and the other is a picture of Cori Lucas way back in university.