Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Jones/Langerak/Goth Family, 2.0

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Goth Family Day 311

Note: These are from a few weeks ago, before I got busy and wasn't able to post. I have not been able to play since then.

0g2uJUU.jpg
    At some point in the morning, Brandon ran outside to pull a fairy prank on this Sim.

seI7xEM.jpg
    DrkzUOS.jpg
    A bit later in the day, it was time for Jacob to age up to young adult. However, his birthday cake caught fire and I had to do it over.

KKRh9Bj.jpg
    A picture of Jacob as a young adult.

RA3iPQn.jpg
    Lily worked in the garden to try and clear out more of the plants. The following day, I ended up getting completely rid of the garden and its fence.

kGIFLGH.jpg
    Christa and Jacob played chess together for something to do.

dapW9BE.jpg
    Lily wanted to chat with Elizabeth, so I used the summoning power to bring her to the house.

K1RviPc.jpg
    I sent the band to the theater so they could try to earn some tips. It has been a while since I played this, so I don't know how much they made.

byaKaU8.jpg
    To end this update, I sent the family to the Bistro for supper.

***There is one more day to post before the wedding of Jacob and Christa. I still have to replay the wedding as close as possible to the original, but as I said before, the pictures will mostly be from the first play of the wedding.
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

So Jacob is a plantfairy?
    Great updates!
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    @ZhakiraP He technically is, but he doesn't have the PlantSim occult status. I made him basically just have green skin and hair so he's actually only fairy.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Goth Family Day 312

k08SfFp.jpg
    Christa decided to exercise soon after getting up.

uTLrghX.jpg
    Brandon and Lily shared a morning kiss.

e7NeF13.jpg
    Later on, Brandon decided to chat with Christa.

KVHjCif.jpg
    Lily decided to practice the keyboard some more.

ypxQDiy.jpg
    When Jacob got up, he decided to eat breakfast.

j50MfMG.jpg
    When the rain let up, I took this picture of the town and a rainbow.

957eYQu.jpg
    Jacob found his aunt, so he talked to her for a bit.

k5ffL9M.jpg
    A few of the family members played music together for tips.

whkKaYA.jpg
    Jacob also had a chat with his Grandma Carrie.

U1H468g.jpg
    He also got an autography from his Aunt Ivy.

0LTwFmR.jpg
    Then he sparred with a relative of his. I think she's Rose's daughter, so if that is the case, she'd be Jacob's cousin.

G8z2kmn.jpg
    Lastly, for this update, Brandon and Lily woohooed before bed.

***This brings us up to the marriage of Jacob and Christa. I have yet to replay it, but I may do so here in an hour or two before going to the county fair, or it might wait until tomorrow. I'll just have to see how I feel, but I need to get out of my computer chair for a bit.
  • Options
    Goth Family Day 313

8pjsMxZ.jpg
    The day of Jacob and Christa's wedding finally came. One of the family members had put everything together for it. Lily finished getting rid of the garden a few days prior, and now many white chairs and the wedding arch were set up in it's place. That morning, the four members of the household got together to jam while waiting for the wedding guests to arrive.

tJMREga.jpg
    Soon after, the guests started to arrive. In no particular order, some of the invited guests include Sheila Naquin, Elizabeth Sorenson, Kizzie Langerak, and Ivy Goth.

1Xb4r4E.jpg
    Christa was the first to put a wedding ring on Jacob's finger.

Vhxqt34.jpg
    Then Jacob put a wedding ring on Christa's finger.

Syx9u3U.jpg
    Afterwards, they shared their first kiss as husband and wife.

3lLhQhe.jpg
    You can see the love they have for each other in this picture. I like the way that Christa is smiling at Jacob.

26maUV3.jpg
    One of the guests wanted to take a picture of Christa, so this is what she did. I wanted a screenshot of her so I positioned the camera in between her and the photographer so I could get this.

JGv7q5f.jpg
    For the after party, Brandon became a DJ. I cheated his DJ skill to max so he'd have all the options available to him.

2cj8u3i.jpg
    Another random picture, this time with a bit of dancing involved. Some of the guests had requests that Brandon tried to fulfill.

ofY0MUN.jpg
    When all the guests had left, Jacob and Christa headed to the bedroom. Normally, I'd give them a day or two to try for a baby, but I'm trying to get generation 8 to be born so we can get closer to moving the family to Moonlight Falls.

GcwvgXw.jpg
    Before going to bed that night, they were both hungry so I sent them to eat some leftover birthday cake.

****I replayed the day, but most of the pictures shown here are before the game crashed without saving from the first time I played it. In the replay, everything went pretty similar to what is shown here so I only added the woohoo picture and eating cake from that. Everything else is the original. I'm kind of waiting to see what storms in the area are doing before I decide to play, but I plan on doing some feedback a bit later in the day.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Goth Family, Day 314 - Day 316 Part 1

MGy86z7.jpg
    Christa woke up and soon went to exercise.

j0HfWVy.jpg
    However, she soon had to run to the bathroom to throw up.

11xLS3H.jpg
    Meanwhile, Jacob decided to paint a painting in his underwear.

xsOvfyD.jpg
    Christa's exercising paid off as she finished an opportunity. She had to report in at the stadium for a monetary prize.

tOIev0C.jpg
    Meanwhile, back at the house, Brandon checked the mail. The family had several gifts sent to them that I ended up selling.

1t5ytLP.jpg
    Lily decided to read a book since I didn't have her doing anything else. Most of the time, that's what my Sims end up doing if I don't control them.

Uwqr2zV.jpg
    Jacob has been learning to cook, so he made one of the meals for the family.

o5hT8iV.jpg
    Only he and Christa needed to eat however. Brandon has the Hardly Hungry reward while Lily, being a PlantSim, doesn't have to eat. Sometimes, I do have her eat just so all the family can be together at the table.

o2LqPDx.jpg
    Speaking of Brandon and Lily, I didn't know what to do with them at the time so I just had them play chess together.

rDUdLaM.jpg
    I wanted to do something with the family outside, but it was raining. I checked who had the most Lifetime points, and ended up getting the thing that changes the weather. I had Lily change it to sunny so I could do what I planned.

FEmr7P4.jpg
    With her already being pregnant, Christa knew she was safe so her and Jacob woohooed in the shower.

oRYM20u.jpg
    Then I sent everyone to the theater to jam out. Joesph (yes, that's how the game spelled it) Langerak/Goth? was one of the bigger tippers.

OQhuZ5E.jpg
    Jacob and Christa decided to go home when she threw up, so Brandon and Lily went on a date. They watched a movie together before going to eat, then home.

m1VRJUJ.jpg
    However, Christa soon started to feel better so she and Jacob decided to go out. That is when the game revealed to her that she was in fact pregnant with her and Jacob's first, and probably only, child.

zbfyTSO.jpg
    Once the game finished that, Christa finally went in to get her food and she and Jacob ate supper.
  • Options
    Goth Family, Day 314 - Day 316 Part 2

VELLLQ3.jpg
    After eating supper, Christa stopped to look at her wedding ring with a dreamy expression on her face.

FeQTs02.jpg
    Then, Christa revealed to Jacob that she was pregnant.

fDTaDTC.jpg
    After that, Jacob felt her stomach.

dVYRX9T.jpg
    That morning, it was Christa's turn to talk about the garbage. If you missed it from my last update, Jacob talked about garbage with her at the table.

BbMXJAB.jpg
    Brandon and Lily hadn't really had woohoo for a bit, so I gave in and let them do so.

8RH0S6O.jpg
    Yet again, Jacob talked about trash with Christa while they watched TV. I finally checked the trash and saw it was full.

YtnbAOe.jpg
    I then decided to have a dance party outside with Brandon DJing again.

U8ASuGF.jpg
    Lily chatted with one of her relatives, I forgot what his name was though.

Iju6NYq.jpg
    Meanwhile, Jacob chatted with his cousin Sheri.

gHmKT31.jpg
    Aerial picture of everyone having a good time.

jRBebAv.jpg
    Then, Ivy Goth started booing Carrie Naquin while Elizabeth Sorenson snapped a photo on her smartphone.

IqvzOkk.jpg
    This Sim, who I think might be Elizabeth's husband, asked Jacob for an autograph.

nG4QYdN.jpg
    Lily bought a drink for her and Elizabeth. Elizabeth was given immortality by me so she will stick around for a long time. I'll move her to each town as well as my family so that we have her around. I eventually want someone to marry her into the family, but it might not be for a bit.

IYdEnLD.jpg
    When Brandon got tired of DJing, Lily brought out her keyboard to play while the guests left.

YbuhTOJ.jpg
    Lastly, the family sat down to eat supper, something that one of the guests had brought but I didn't realize they had. I put all the guest food in the fridge for the family to eat. I might invite a few Sims over one day and have them eat with the family to get rid of some of it.

***Going to save the next few pictures for later. I got tired halfway through the following day, so I ended up saving and quitting. I'll play out the rest of the day before posting that update.
  • Options
    Goth Family, Day 316 and Day 317
    Birth of Generation 8

bw8gpMD.jpg
    The following day, Jacob and Christa ate pancakes together. Christa also chatted with Jacob about the fact she wants to be a famous composer. However, Jacob wants her to wait until the baby is old enough to go to school.

GaTeRfp.jpg
    Once everyone that needed to eat had finished, Lily whisked everyone away to the theater to perform out front again. They did not make much in tips and I'm starting to think maybe I'll just send Lily out to make her tips more than I do the whole band.

B5JcMTK.jpg
    When the band got really into it, Christa went into labor and everyone started to freak out, as they always do. Jacob ended up taking her to the hospital.

0KpiO5Y.jpg
    Introducing generation 8, this is Oliver Goth. He is a fairy like his father, but inherited his mother's skin tone and also her hair color, so it looks like green skin and hair will leave the family soon.

nAFfloa.jpg
    When Christa got Oliver home, then she joined the rest of the family to jam most of the night away.

wGBpKGW.jpg
    The following morning, Christa took care of Oliver.

jW7oQD9.jpg
    Shortly after, Jacob came in to take care of him.

C5zXfmD.jpg
    For a while, Brandon and Lily had a non-romantic chat.

LpEu5rC.jpg
    When the family all were getting hungry, I pulled out some leftovers that hadn't been in the fridge but a day. However, as soon as everyone sat down, the food went bad and they wouldn't eat. I eventually got mad and just cheated everyone's hunger meter up except for Christa. I let her eat a few life fruits.

ayWf4JL.jpg
    Lily was getting close to maxing out the piano skill, so I had her do that for several hours.

zOQK2xi.jpg
    Then Brandon chatted with Christa. I saw that they had a lower relationship so I wanted to bring that up.

yqWObal.jpg
    Christa had a wish to jog, I'm guessing to lose her nonexistent baby weight.

nmR9DTS.jpg
    Right after, I sent her to the spa. I meant to do this when she was still pregnant, but I forgot to do it.

nFyxVcW.jpg
    For a little bit, Brandon went to Joesph Langerak's for a little chat. I was trying to find someone he didn't know for an opportunity, but forgot these two do know each other.

GrJjrZa.jpg
    Back at home, he decided to dance to Lily's music. Lily finally reached level 10 of the piano, making her at the halfway point to maxing all instruments.

Q54M2IN.jpg
    Before going to bed at the end of the 317th day of this save, Lily got started on learning the drums. She already had a level 3, either from playing with the xylophone as a toddler, or she might have played them as a young adult a while back. I just can't remember after this many days.

***At this point, Brandon is around 20 or so days from becoming an adult. Lily has eaten many life fruits so she can live as long as Brandon. They are both around the same days away from being adults. Meanwhile, Jacob has over 100 days until he becomes a adult, and Christa has roughly 16 days. However, she probably will eat some life fruit too, just so she can stick around with Jacob. As for Oliver, he will age to a toddler the next time I play. I am waiting until he grows up, has generation 9, and generation 9 grows up to have generation 10 before I move the family to Moonlight Falls. I am curious about which of the current members will still be around when I do the move. I'm guessing Oliver definitely will be, as he will have a fairy lifespan. Jacob and Christa have probably a 50-50 chance, while Brandon and Lily have a very small chance of making it there.
  • Options
    Goth Family Day 318

m8wTM09.jpg
    On the morning of the 318th day, Christa woke up to take care of Oliver.

0wk1Dlg.jpg
    Not long after that, Christa joined Jacob in the shower.

3wWjJbc.jpg
    After coming out of the shower, Jacob went down to the kitchen to play the electric guitar.

JuJGv78.jpg
    Then it was time for Oliver to age to toddler. I thought that Christa would be the one to take him to the cake, but it was Lily instead.

Hh6e1YI.jpg
    Here is one picture of Oliver as a toddler. It might be easier to see him later on if I get a better picture.

fn4X9bx.jpg
    I had invited some family members to the party, but they didn't really show up until Oliver was already aged up. However, Christa's father showed up in time to eat some cake. His name is James Wolff but he actually isn't descended from Thornton or Morgana. Thornton got with Tamara Donner after Tamara gave birth and the game gave the child Thornton's last name when the father of that baby was actually Xander Clavell. I didn't ever catch it in time, so through the following weeks, descendants leading up to James' birth were born.

cpOjD6q.jpg
    Then, Holly Langerak, Lily's sister, asked Christa for an autograph.

hWH2gEB.jpg
    After that, Christa chatted with her father, whom the game said she didn't even know. It could be that James and Mercedes woohooed, but they weren't married. It could also be that they were married, but James just never chatted with his daughter much.

sMPng9D.jpg
    What is even stranger is that Christa had to give her mother a Friendly Introduction even though they do know each other. However, they had had a neutral relationship bar, meaning it was like Christa just met her mother even though they had lived together. Mercedes is a direct descendant of Mortimer Goth, as is Jacob because of his Grandpa Harlan Goth.

TFZ78mP.jpg
    Jacob started out teaching Oliver how to walk.

f842jxm.jpg
    Christa's sister, Belinda Goth, showed up towards the end of the party. I only gave her some makeup and changed her hair, but this is her as a teenager. She was born sometime after Christa, so it makes sense they didn't really know each other. I intend to build their sisterly relationship.

bphceGv.jpg
    Three of the five household members watched the cooking channel together. They've all got some skill in cooking already, but as you can see, Lily is the closest to gaining another skill point.

KN17Isd.jpg
    Learning how to walk wasn't finished yet, but Oliver needed to use the toilet so I went ahead and had Christa get started on it.

P0O9VSq.jpg
    Oliver got some toys to play with, I needed to spend some money anyway. Christa read a book but was just getting up to clean the potty when I took this picture.
  • Options
    Goth Family: Day 319

CfppTWM.jpg
    First thing in the morning, Brandon gave Lily a good morning kiss. Lily was thinking about watching a movie, due to a wish she has to do so.

KakZUKW.jpg
    Brandon had a wish to level up in Charisma, so he spent a lot of the early morning chatting with his wife.

dOmscZg.jpg
    I had some leftover food in the fridge that needed to be used, so that is what Jacob and Christa ate for breakfast.

Oj5of92.jpg
    Brandon already has maxed the martial arts skill, but he has not been able to break a space rock yet. I started him out with the more sturdier wood and will soon move him to the next. (Stone? I can't remember the order.)

F261z5R.jpg
    Then Jacob continued with teaching Oliver how to walk. Christa had already started it, and Jacob finished it off. However, the first time he did, there was a power outage in my county, causing me to lose that day. This is why I had to have Jacob do it again here. Luckily, I was able to save with no power outage this time. :lol:

PbsNQcQ.jpg
    Christa worked out in the late morning hours. I believe she had a wish to workout until she was fatigued, which she did do. I just forgot if it happened today, or the following day.

GM71Gyh.jpg
    I then had Lily go for a walk to the theater so she could try to raise some more tips.

mvpK0Kh.jpg
    Since drums on their own sound kind of funny in the case of the game, I sent Jacob over to accompany her on guitar. No matter how long they stayed, no one ended up tipping either one of them.

6VbRwmh.jpg
    However, Landon Langerak and Karina Wolff danced together to the music. If you remember Evan Langerak, Daisy's uncle, Landon is his grandson. Karina must have slipped through the cracks because I have no idea who she is. I really think she is a random game generated townie who married a Wolff. I will investigate so I can see if she needs to be added to the family tree or not.

m2HbGIY.jpg
    After a bit, Jacob got kicked off the guitar because a distant relative of his wanted his autograph, which Jacob gave to him.

9fAX8yR.jpg
    Then, Jacob went over to chat with his distant relative, Landon Langerak. When I look into all the currently living Sims, there are a ton of Langerak's, mostly due to Dwight and Melanie having triplets, and then a fourth child.

Ehq53rZ.jpg
    After talking to Landon, Jacob then chatted with his grandmother, Carrie. She's remarried so I don't remember what her current last name is but I believe it probably is either Langerak or Goth, seeing as they dominate the town now.

gFmmBPZ.jpg
    This was a little bit awkward. Karina and the guy pictured here I believe are in a relationship. However, he is upset about the death of someone, probably his last wife. However, Karina seems to either be calling him a baby, or is saying that he had a baby with someone other than her. Really not sure what she's getting at, to be honest.

hrHDzBS.jpg
    Afterwards, everyone got together at the Bistro to eat, then the band played. I think it was Lily who got all the tips, but it was only like $40 when she needs over $1,000 for her next promotion.

l1z9kjT.jpg
    Speaking of, this was the only person who tipped any member of the band the whole night.

***That closes out Day 319. I will post Day 320 probably in the next half hour, and that will be the last update I have for right now.
  • Options
    Goth Family: Day 320

Y8nwDO2.jpg
    Jacob woke up early in the morning needing a shower. Christa hadn't woke up yet so Jacob got in the shower, but when Christa woke up, I noticed she needed cleaned up too. Jacob was already in the shower, so I just had her clean the bathtub until he was done. He was probably glad to see her, lol

PyGFfWM.jpg
    There wasn't anything left but breakfast calzones in the fridge, so that was her breakfast. I'll have them make more food once the leftovers are over.

VTChsB0.jpg
    Then Jacob went to Gordon Manor to speak with Stacey Gordon. Stacey awarded him for leveling up Charisma. Stacey is a randomly created Sim who married descendants of Sunset Valley townies, but I don't actually know if he's wealthy or not. The game might have just thrown him into the Landgraab mansion.

xghqB2j.jpg
    Brandon is a brave Sim, so he wanted to go into the haunted house.

RiUDT7d.jpg
    I then sent the family to the park for a fun day. Oliver wasn't having too much fun though, he just wanted fed.

XjoqrYH.jpg
    Brandon went into the haunted house a second time autonomously. Oliver realized he had fairy wings so he ended up doing a bit of a hover, while a random cat sat between them.

EQiSex7.jpg
    Christa got her face painted to look like a tiger, then when she got out, she tried to catch raindrops with her tongue.

Zvcckre.jpg
    Lily got invited to a Spooky Day party but all she wore was a hockey mask. Here she is talking to a relative, but as usual, I didn't write down which one.

qxtXXom.jpg
    After that, she went upstairs to chat with her sister Holly.

GEkWJwt.jpg
    I wanted Christa to build up a relationship with her sister Belinda, so I used Lily to summon her. However, Belinda ran out the door, turned around and rang the doorbell for candy. Christa gave her some, then Belinda ran away. As she was running, Lily summoned her again so she'd stay longer.

2DF4zxx.jpg
    Christa and Belinda chatted for a while, but then I used the Compliment Cleverness one too many times, causing Belinda to get bored. I got tired of that really quick so I just had Christa tell her to leave. I'll try again later, but at least they built up a relationship.

****Getting ready to load up the game. Not sure how long I'll play, or when I'll post the update either but we will see how things go.
  • Options
    Goth Family, Day 321

WXFgqsb.jpg
    In the morning, Christa had a nice chat with Brandon. However, when she started talking about wanting to be a famous conductor, he didn't like that and their friendship decreased a tiny bit.

lROu86Y.jpg
    When they had finished eating, Christa made sure to apologize to him.

V0hKrrF.jpg
    Christa had a wish to pillow fight with Brandon, so I allowed them to do so. I don't always grant every wish, but I try to grant as many as I can for them.

2VlgRaI.jpg
    At one point, I had to have somebody stop their activities to take care of Oliver. I chose Christa to take care of him.

s2FEMel.jpg
    Brandon went out to get the mail, and also donate $1000 due to a wish he had to donate money to a charity.

MtlSQwT.jpg
    Brandon then went out to break some blocks. Not long after this picture was taken, he started breaking stone blocks.

EZIOTt5.jpg
    Here is a random shot of Oliver playing with one of his toys.

uWz9Bu4.jpg
    Lastly, since one of them had a wish for woohoo, Brandon and Lily did so before going to bed. Everybody except Oliver were tired, so it took a bit before he finally fell asleep.

***I did not play any tonight, and most likely will not tomorrow either. I then work Friday through Sunday so it may not be until next week or later before I post any more updates
  • Options
    Goth Family Day 322

yGuLteb.jpg
    On the 322nd day of this save, Jacob Goth was the first one to get up. He was in need of a shower, so that was the first thing he did. I guess he is like me in that regard, I can't stand not taking a shower first thing.

wFs72xd.jpg
    Christa got up not long after, and she ate one of the last breakfast calzones that were left.

J8OwlRR.jpg
    Jacob had a wish to level up the martial arts skill, so I had him do some block breaking.

Jd1AjQg.jpg
    Brandon and Lily spent the morning watching the cooking channel together. One of them had a wish to level up in the skill but I can't remember who.

13LRiee.jpg
    Christa still has a wish to become a famous composer, but she still has to wait for Oliver to become a child before I let her devote time to a career.

Gd8BEEN.jpg
    Jacob practiced enough on the board breaker that he gained a skill level.

hhdqn46.jpg
    When Oliver finally woke up, Christa fed him. He seems very happy on this particular day.

uLrsWUt.jpg
    However, as you can tell, Christa isn't happy to have to clean the pot. Don't worry Christa, he's almost a child, although that won't occur until I play again.

FlDsE2A.jpg
    Lily went to the Bistro to play drums for tips. She did get some, but still not enough for a promotion.

KBxngTs.jpg
    Brandon finished up with whatever he was doing at the time, so I sent him over to watch. Also, Carrie was there so Brandon got to chat with his mother. They still have a very good relationship.

HwMp7TO.jpg
    When Lily got tired of drumming, I had her go and chat with her niece, Sheri. They have a decent friendship.

Kg5fgWa.jpg
    Before leaving, Lily gave Sheila a hug.

SAq5Uxo.jpg
    Felicia Langerak, a werewolf, rubbing the belly of Loretta Langerak, another werewolf.

2AO51oW.jpg
    And to finish out this particular day, Lily went to a party hosted by Janny Kemp. I forgot to take any pictures at the party so that's it.
  • Options
    Goth Family Day 323

fP37LBb.jpg
    Christa woke up the next day wanting to play guitar so I just let her do it since I didn't have anything she needed to do.

EQj4KnA.jpg
    When I happened to check in on Brandon and Lily, Lily had it in her queue to give Brandon a massage.

Q97RQYo.jpg
    HVZFlD5.jpg
    After that, I sent her downstairs to make some Country Bread for the family's breakfast.

GonPjc1.jpg
    After breakfast, Lily wanted a band practice so everybody jammed together for a couple Sim hours.

KS4nyHN.jpg
    Surprisingly, Lily has a better relationship with Christa's sister than Christa does. I had gotten a notification saying that Belinda had moved in with another Sim as her and Christa's mother Mercedes was close to death. I missed who she moved in with though, but found out later. Anyway, Lily asked Belinda over and they chatted about the recent move. I didn't find out who she moved in with at this time, but I'm sure Lily knew. However, before I could ask Belinda to move in with my family, she said she had to go to work.

ZzFXkHC.jpg
    Speaking of Mercedes, Lily just so happened to run into her. She was still alive at this time, but she would pass away not too long after.

lwOypye.jpg
    Then, someone wanted to take a picture of Lily so I didn't interrupt. Here is how she posed for said picture.

FwjrR7F.jpg
    After heading home, Lily used her summoning powers to bring Belinda back. Yet again, they chatted a bit, then Belinda left before I could ask her to move in.

JFU1S3H.jpg
    However, she actually didn't have to be anywhere special. I followed the cab she got in all through town until I found out she was going to the former Goth Manor. It turns out that she moved in with her father, James Wolff. James is younger than Mercedes so he has a bit over a Sims week left of life. I had Lily go visit her and asked both Belinda and James to move in with the family. That left Goth Manor open to a family who was having trouble finding a home so that fixed a few issues too. Belinda ate some of the Country Bread before going to bed.

***One more update coming after this one.
  • Options
    Goth Family Day 324

YRurIyg.jpg
    When Jacob got up, he ate breakfast in his underwear, even though we have a teenaged girl living in the house now.

tqsxNQk.jpg
    Brandon still wants to break a space rock, but since it is winter, I had to move the board breaker inside.

E06bMgG.jpg
    I still need to change a few of Belinda's outfits as she has an ITF one for her sleepwear. I thought this was funny because she is trying to concentrate on homework, yet Lily chose to play the drums right behind her.

DLQPMug.jpg
    I finally decided to turn Christa into a fairy. When I did, it made her one Sim day younger than Jacob so they will be able to age together and have a long, happy life together.

k27tQdD.jpg
    Christa decided to watch Brandon practice martial arts. You still can't see her wings, I'll have to try and get a good picture of her next time I play.

I4KLBUc.jpg
    Here is a picture of the whole family, minus Oliver, watching TV together.

NI8U7P6.jpg
    Just to figure out what I wanted to do with Belinda the short time I'll have her in the household, I checked her relationship status. It turns out that she has a boyfriend named Nate Gordon.

J8dLmYi.jpg
    I had them have a pillow fight for fun. I don't have it allowed for teenage woohoo, so they have to do other things for fun.

HvUotvE.jpg
    And lastly, Belinda took care of Oliver (nephew) while the adults were out for the night.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Goth Family Days 325 - 329, Part 1

uL7J3AM.jpg
    gXLTLiM.jpg
    When Brandon and Lily woke up at the beginning of this play session, they had a bit of private time before facing the day.

2f8LSIB.jpg
    Jacob and Christa had a friendly game of chess after they woke up.

fSunzs7.jpg
    James had something to do at the stadium, so I sent him there. I forgot now what I was having him do.

PQ2fOey.jpg
    4Tm8g9H.jpg
    Then it was time for Oliver's birthday. The second picture is him after his age up.

4fRiFTk.jpg
    The family then ate Oliver's birthday cake together. Everyone but Oliver has big wings, but I may change them when he ages to teen.

gQCZPag.jpg
    Before going to bed, Belinda worked on her homework.

wjebPKH.jpg
    When Christa woke up, she decided that was the perfect time to start playing her guitar. Luckily, I think that Jacob woke up before she started playing, otherwise he would have been mad.

oxXyRIT.jpg
    For breakfast, Lily made some Life Fruit pancakes.

I9cwMhK.jpg
    Oliver spent some of the morning reading a book about logic.

wCZhSfA.jpg
    Jacob played some tunes in the kitchen while Brandon practiced breaking stone boards. He is very close to being able to break space rocks.

Ns1FrAs.jpg
    Now that Oliver is a child, Christa decided to join the workforce as a music fan. Her ultimate goal is to become a Hit Movie Composer.

y3WVM9J.jpg
    Christa and Belinda decided to dance to the music that Jacob was playing.

CMu5v59.jpg
    Belinda finally got hungry so she ate some pancakes while Lily joined Jacob on drums. James also started to dance to the music.

***Parts two and three coming up a bit later.

Edit: Fixed one picture as I doubled up.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Goth Family Days 325 - 329, Part 2

cnk2CsE.jpg
    Brandon played a prank on Oliver, and he wasn't happy about it. This caused a little hit to their relationship.

fTpftFj.jpg
    Jacob and Christa played around in their small forms. Their wings are similar in color, so it is a bit hard to know which one is which.

Y7UyA9O.jpg
    James was asked out on a date by a person whose name I forgot. He chatted with her a bit, but he left the date when he found out she was already with someone.

pSbQLfi.jpg
    At another time, James got another call for a date.

CtoNOoU.jpg
    It just so happened to be Lily's sister, Ivy Langerak. James and Ivy hit it off alright, and she is also single.

0srasE0.jpg
    UVEY0zD.jpg
    Many guests came over for a Snowflake Day gift giving party. Here is a list of what everyone got that I saw.
    Oliver - Teddy Bear
    Lily - Chess Table
    Jacob - Guitar
    Elizabeth Radford - Guitar
    Brandon - Game Console
    Carrie (Brandon's mother) - Guitar
    James Wolff - Shell Planter
    Rain (Forest) Breaux - Radio, Umbrella
    Nicholaus Radford (Elizabeth's current husband) - Easel
    Belinda - Chess

zc5oeTg.jpg
    Lily had a nice chat with Belinda's boyfriend, Nate Gordon.

pBFXDd8.jpg
    When the gift giving was over, the family and guests ate some chocolate gnomes. A lot of the guests had started to leave by this point, but Nate was still there.

DCPbeg3.jpg
    Carrie started to play her guitar at the party, and luckily she chose a jam session. Lily ended up backing her up on the drums.

C3CNlB3.jpg
    Belinda got her first taste in being an adult as she got the mail and paid the bills.

DYzKXX2.jpg
    Oliver spent some time playing chess with his Aunt Belinda.

5ecRQW9.jpg
    Then it was time for them to attend school. Belinda didn't have a lot of time left, so she most likely was going to end her time in school with a B.

FLhARSO.jpg
    By the early afternoon, it was time for Christa to go to work. I've been too lazy to change her outerwear yet, I probably should do that before the next winter comes around. With the fairy lifespan, Christa will still be a young adult when that rolls around again. By the end of her shift, Christa was just shy of her first promotion, so she will go back to work as a music fan on the following Monday.

CNfKP0Z.jpg
    vmJvipA.jpg
    ipgLpKD.jpg
    When Belinda got home, it was time for her to become a young adult. Picture two is how she turned out after her age up, while the next photo is her after I changed her up a bit.
  • Options
    Goth Family Days 325 - 229, Part 3

CILVqzc.jpg
    After aging up, everyone but Christa had cake. She was still at work, so she didn't get to celebrate her sisters birthday.

F8MbUkC.jpg
    Oliver worked on his homework. He is now the only one who has to go to school.

BOwjiUn.jpg
    When Jacob woke up, Brandon was right there to start a conversation.

3XFpJK9.jpg
    Christa was rudely awakened by this conversation and she told Brandon off for being too loud.

MS6Fqrk.jpg
    Brandon decided to chat with his wife, Lily, instead. They chatted about their favorite foods, apparently.

CiHw4yz.jpg
    James wanted to get a bit of handiness skill, due to being a retired firefighter. I just had him tinker with the toilet until he gained a level.

Cr6sP9m.jpg
    Christa decided to play guitar and she seemed very excited about it for some reason.

e7pVTlu.jpg
    Belinda kept trying to invite Nate over to the Goth house, but he would not come so I sent her to his house. As you can see, he doesn't have the nicest house.

Zlg6J90.jpg
    Upon seeing her future husband, Belinda got the uncontrollable urge to kiss him right then and there.

vYWFqIn.jpg
    Ww5Iugp.jpg
    Then, since they have been dating for quite a while, Belinda popped the question. Nate said yes, and they celebrated their engagement.

PdAUVpv.jpg
    Since James is close to dying, and Belinda isn't staying in the household, I had her and Nate marry right after woohoo. When the moving screen came up, I sent Belinda and James to live with Nate. Now my household went back to just being Brandon, Lily, Jacob, Christa, and Oliver. Brandon and Lily have about a week left until they become adults, while Jacob and Christa have over 90 days until they do. Oliver has a few more days left until he reaches teenager, when I'll then have to start thinking about finding him a future spouse. We are not that far away from bringing in Generation 9, and 10 won't be far away either. I will not move the family until the Generation 10 heir reaches young adulthood, then Generation 10 through at least Generation 15 will stay in Moonlight Falls. I looked at the poll I had a while back, and it looks like Bridgeport was the next choice so I plan on that for the third town. I will hold a poll next year when they are in Bridgeport for the next town.
  • Options
    Goth Family: Days 330 - 332, Part 1 of 2

WY0RpCp.jpg
    When I first loaded up the save, Lily wanted to watch the cooking channel. However, it wouldn't let me click on the TV with her or Brandon. The other Sims in the house could. Everyone was able to interact with everything else, so I knew it was just the TV. I ended up selling it, moved a few things around, then put a big screen TV on the wall. Lily could now watch the cooking channel like she wanted to.

MmddaCX.jpg
    Jacob and Oliver were both hungry and so they ate breakfast together.

0HStCv8.jpg
    Brandon finally was able to break 5 concrete blocks so I started to have him break space rocks.

1dhZnOw.jpg
    Jacob had lost his relationship with his grandmother to the point where it was just under being friends. I had Carrie invited to the house so he could chat with her. She is on her 3rd known partner now, a man named Nicholaus Radford.

EN0jBc5.jpg
    Christa and Oliver played chess together. Oliver doesn't have many skills yet, so I'm trying to build him up a bit. Being a fairy, he's going to be around for quite some time.

EN0jBc5.jpg
    Carrie Breaux decided that it was time to leave since she had "things to do at home", from what her notification said when she left. However, I think she should have used the toilet before she left, seeing how she peed herself on the front porch.

AVakCfq.jpg
    o2PDQCh.jpg
    I'm not sure what the opportunity is exactly for, but Brandon needs to make $500 in tips so I sent him and the rest of the family to the theater. Both he and Lily made a bit in tips, but not enough to make the $500.

T7a4YH2.jpg
    Oliver spent his time at the theater meeting kids his age. This girl is one of his relatives, as you can tell by the green skin and red hair. She must be related to Ivy Langerak since I made Ivy have red hair when she was growing up.

0woIUph.jpg
    Oliver then started a chat up with his great-grandma Carrie, who happened to follow the family to the theater.

tGVcSyp.jpg
    After playing for a while, I sent the family to the Bistro to eat supper outside.

3EmS5e7.jpg
    Two paparazzi members decided to try and hook up on the front porch.

hNDY0IF.jpg
    Brandon trying to break one of his first space rocks.

A2Tt7K1.jpg
    Lily and Christa had a chat in their nightgowns because neither decided to change.

***Part two coming shortly.
  • Options
    Goth Family: Day's 330 -332, Part 2

073Ogwk.jpg
    Later on, Christa had to go to work. She got promoted that night, although I forgot to try and get a picture.

W0XGw1B.jpg
    Brandon and Lily shared a kiss in the living room.

UtHnQUf.jpg
    Jacob went out to pay the bills and get the countless love letters and packages sent to the family.

m8MXdWy.jpg
    Oliver went to his last day of school as a child during this play session.

xDMP9zs.jpg
    Christa went to Jacob to get romantic. Lily and Brandon were watching TV, but it looks like Brandon is watching them kiss.

IYUZZwu.jpg
    Jacob and Christa decided to take it up to the bedroom, but just as they were getting ready to woohoo, Lily comes busting in to have a chat with Christa. I made her use the ability that the PlantSim mod gave me to teleport out of their bedroom.

LDk4pVU.jpg
    Christa had a wish to exercise, so I let her do that. This is the actual picture I took of her, but my current profile picture of Christa is from the very same paused moment, just a different angle that shows her face.

FusBD4o.jpg
    Since Brandon had a wish to learn the cooking skill, I had him watch TV. However, Christa wanted to use the TV for exercising, so I had Brandon make a pie to level up his skill.

1yRf3q9.jpg
    Another photo of Brandon trying to break a space rock, this time back outside.

BDXzu78.jpg
    juD8ykp.jpg
    Then it was time for Oliver to age up to teen. I mostly kept his age up look, but did change the hair a bit and changed some clothing.

PulUcnL.jpg
    I had Lily buy several lottery tickets, but she only ended up winning $50. Still, she seems very happy.

lCtgQ9d.jpg
    Then Oliver popped up a wish to chat with a vampire. The only person I could think of is the immortal vampire, Elizabeth Radford. Lily summoned her to the house, and Oliver got to meet her. Surprisingly, Elizabeth and Oliver have attraction to each other, and their zodiac signs are compatible. Are they meant to be, or should I find someone else for him that is actually his age?

OzrSkPa.jpg
    And lastly, Christa got another promotion. She had built up her guitar skill while being unemployed, so she is good for a while on that particular performance metric. Band members and mood are the ones I have to work on now.

****Meant to post this a bit earlier today but got interested in some other things, so here it is now.
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales Thanks! It’s getting kind of long now so there’s a lot to read. Been playing this family over the course of a few years now.
  • Options
    Goth Family - Sunset Valley, Day 333

CAFvQz4.jpg
    Jacob got up to eat his breakfast. Today's menu included a piece of pumpkin pie.

Rme0Kw7.jpg
    Oliver had to attend his first day of high school.

YmdLfln.jpg
    All the family, minus Oliver, had band practice in the morning.

ESW6TpX.jpg
    Jacob had to leave the practice so he could finish one of his opportunities.

JFsQGJT.jpg
    In this picture, Brandon and Lily got a little romantic. I also think that the picture by Lily's head is their prom picture. I'll have to go check it out, but I believe it is.

xceARpS.jpg
    The Goth family set up their instruments outside the theater to make some tip money.

ufAAvNJ.jpg
    I originally thought this Sim, Latonya Goth, was a descendant of original townies but I was wrong. She's just a pudding face Sim who happened to marry into the family. I only included her because I had the picture of her, lol.

VIfD1Rp.jpg
    Jacob was one of the lucky ones to get tips.

zGo8fk7.jpg
    Oliver stayed at home to get his homework done.

mFWdA2r.jpg
    Lastly, Lily went to a party where she met this teenaged girl. I forgot her name, but I think she's related.
  • Options
    Goth Family - Sunset Valley, Day 334 and 335

35UwFQD.jpg
    To start this update, I found Rose Langerak's ghost sitting on the couch watching tv.

5VhgVjI.jpg
    In the previous update, I mentioned that a picture of Brandon and Lily as teenagers was in the background. Here is a closer look at that photo.

I8EtMYh.jpg
    Once everyone woke up, I sent them all to eat breakfast.

EoKLMaC.jpg
    After eating, Jacob took Oliver for driving lessons.

GBBELtf.jpg
    As I was taking their picture, I panned around to see what was happening in the game at a Sims level. I saw Sims hanging around across the street, and one of them was Christa's sister, Belinda Goth. I took this picture of her as the sun was just coming up.

FSkQSf7.jpg
    I also took a random front view of the family home. I have done a few edits to the house, but it is the same layout, with a few extra rooms added to areas already built. It was bought by Emily Jones in either the second or third week of the save, and we are currently in the 40th something week.

2wXcKMV.jpg
    Brandon had a wish to practice martial arts so he did that in the backyard. I had to wait for winter to end to put it back out there.

lbas5R9.jpg
    Since it was a day off, I had Christa go to the neighbors for a visit. Here, she met Buck Langerak, a born in game Sim. He had a weird haircut so I changed it, and added the facial hair. Christa had an aura going at the time, that's why the picture looks the way it does.

pdhwcP6.jpg
    Belinda was still there, I don't remember if she lives here, or if she was visiting. Either way, Christa had a decent length chat with Belinda.

zyK2WqL.jpg
    I had Christa bestow the Flight of Felicity on her younger sister.

yU4ujdv.jpg
    Then Christa had a bit of a chat with Buck. She is attracted to him, but the only way I let my Sims cheat is if they do it when I'm not watching, or if I want them to. I don't want anyone to right now, but I'm not opposed to it if I feel someones marriage isn't working.

V48WVV2.jpg
    Oliver went out on a date with this Sim. Techinically, it was just a group but it was to see what I think of her as a potential spouse. I'm not sure I like her, especially after I took her into CAS.

ZIurSeR.jpg
    At some point in the playthrough, Brandon and Lily woohooed because Lily had several romantic wishes, including that one.

lqPTcVt.jpg
    Lastly, the band performed at The Grind. I let them all set up where they wanted to, and they just put their instruments down wherever.

***Going to try to play for a couple hours before I go to bed. Won't post those updates until early in the week.
  • Options
    Goth Family Day 336 to Day 340, part 1

oNqvgco.jpg
    When I first started the game up, I found Carly was visiting the house. If you forgot, she was the daughter of Cori Lucas, a Sim @CravenLestat made for me.

sNgRyPq.jpg
    When everyone got up, I had them eat breakfast together.

OtC9Kbx.jpg
    Brandon had a wish to max the cooking skill, so I had him watch TV.

alxiieq.jpg
    Jacob took Oliver to finish learning to drive.

28LcUTl.jpg
    One of the random Sims in town, Joesph Langerak.

k3chhO7.jpg
    This lady asked Brandon for an autograph, so he gave her one.

9hsS16e.jpg
    md1fbMf.jpg
    Then this guy kept causing Brandon to quit playing keyboard. I struck him with lightning, but since I accidentally hit it twice, the second shock killed him. A ton of people showed up to watch as the Grim Reaper sent him to the afterlife.

dZKAj4a.jpg
    Later on, I found these two on the Goth family's front porch. I had Lily teleport them away with her burrowing powers from the Plantsim mod I downloaded. It basically burrows them into the ground, then teleports them to a random location in town.

1zt2RDl.jpg
    At some point, something happened to cause Christa not to be friends with Belinda anymore. I sent Christa out to chat with her and they are now friends again.

dtqYZIq.jpg
    Oliver wasn't having much luck with any of the teenaged girls, so he ended up hanging out with Elizabeth. It ended with him kissing her, which she reciprocated. The relationship is kind of a forbidden one, but it didn't go any further than kissing. Someone else is going to come along in the next update, though, so this relationship won't last long anyway.

9sVkusV.jpg
    BvSUXw9.jpg
    The two adult couples woohooed before going to bed.

***I will do comments and post part 2 sometime later. Right now, I am going to start a bit of work on the new save I'm wanting to do.