Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sculpting related items and skills? (either as a kit of stuff pack)

I mention this as either a kit or stuff pack because I don't think there would be enough there for anything larger but it could probably be squeezed into an expansion too somewhere...

Would love to see a potter's wheel and the ability to make and sell pottery brought into the game. The ability for Sims to make their own coffee cups or bowls or other items would be interesting. Even better if there could be some method to make larger sculptures and perhaps other non-painting related art. I figure it would need to be at least two items: one for smaller items and like cups, bowls, pots, vases, etc. a second for larger sculptures.

thoughts?
(specifically on what kind of expansion something like this could be put in)
Origin ID: ghamrick75
(I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums

Comments

• kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I like the idea of larger sculptures. Would be great in an art gallery.

In terms of what type of pack this could come in... I can see this coming in a hobbies pack. But it could even have it's own pack and come as a stuff pack too.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I'd take it whichever way it came, more or less. It could technically be a part of anything, kit - EP, and I really would not mind. It isn't anything major on my priority list, though.
  • ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Or it could come as a gameplay kit. Hopefully a stuff pack.

Kit had been my first thought but I know the way people gripe about kits.
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    I'd want to make sculptures of my sims in some cool sculpture poses ;) full bodies and busts and all

even better if on level 10 i could tie sims soul on them or something so i could have spooky sculpture people

they could also tie in with memorial parks gargoyles and graveyards ;)
    maybe even urns :blush:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    I would like for sims to be able to make ice sculptures with a chainsaw. They could make pretty things like table sculptures for weddings and parties and such, but also big stuff for the yard and ice furniture. if they bring back pottery, I hope they add a workign tea set amoung the products created and some different vases designs that can hold various amounts of flowers, so we can make our own arrangements.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited October 2021
    A pottery pack would probably be the one kit I'd actually buy, but a stuff pack or hobbies Game Pack would be even better.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.