Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creator program not open to all

wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
If you "Welcome creators of all talents"
Then why did this appear huh? Seems to me you don't actually "Welcome creators of all talents".
1yrii3R.png
6JSxk49.png?1

Comments

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    What is this game changers network we keep hearing about, anyway?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I don't think "we are not prejudiced against your background" equates to an open door policy. These are theoretically limited positions, right? Or it would just be a public announcement/demo drop.

If there is some sort of prejudice here, it is in the blacked out part I cannot read. It just says the account is not registered as a game changer.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    I don't think "we are not prejudiced against your background" equates to an open door policy. These are theoretically limited positions, right? Or it would just be a public announcement/demo drop.

If there is some sort of prejudice here, it is in the blacked out part I cannot read. It just says the account is not registered as a game changer.

It's blacked out because it's my email. I just find it to be false advertising for them to say the program welcomes creators of all talents, and then not let people in because they're not a game changer.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »

It's blacked out because it's my email. I just find it to be false advertising for them to say the program welcomes creators of all talents, and then not let people in because they're not a game changer.

I interpreted it very differently then. More specifically as the standard non-discrimination clauses and disclaimers placed on everything you have to apply for. The game changer positions I'd assume would be included in this, even if I have never personally applied.

I don't know much about the Game Changer infrastructure specifically, though, so is there a reason in particular this is something that should hold an open door policy instead of being exclusive to their program?