March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you want out of a Sixam / Alien dlc?

2...Next

Comments

• temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    An alien pet would be so cool!
    I hope their pets have tentacles, as for outfits I'd like to see something between the oracle coat and the alien outfit, as some sort of alien secret police uniform, think like the FBI or the KBG, maybe throw in a gladiator arena and have a gladiator career, add sixam royalty as a premade family, incase some of us want to make a exile prince/princess sim.
  • Rabellaka_SimmingRabellaka_Simming Posts: 46 Member
    I'd love it if they integrated Spore somehow. Maybe have some of the aliens we created wandering around.
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    I would love an alien dlc, it could have many cool stuff, like a new world based on the planet sixam, with lots of build mode objects, and cas stuff to create your own aliens, and new space style clothes to dress them, and lots of new objects and interactions, it could be awesome B)
  • ArrojacastArrojacast Posts: 24 Member
    I feel like for more alien content at least a portion of it would have to be in the form of a refresh for Get to Work instead of its own pack, at least for anything that involves player aliens.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I would love a Star Trek/Doctor Who Parody in the Sims 4 for my Aliens. That would be so cool. :p