Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Pictures!

Unfortunately all of the discussions dedicated to pictures of weddings, engagements, and the likeness aren’t active anymore, so I made this discussion for those simmers who love showing off these special events (such as myself) in your sims lives.
ZjzmtTb.jpg

Comments

• HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    I'll share a few of my favorites! One of my most recent favorite couples was Jermaine and Dominique. They initially got engaged at the romance festival. They had a lovely wedding in Brindleton Bay, although the weather was awful and the groom for work halfway through the reception since I forgot to have him take a vacation day. Oops. The shirtless townie in the bg wasn't invited.

xqs8fXL.png

3jBPP1J.png

My sim Desiree eloped with Caleb in Forgotten Hollow. Even though they didn't have an event, they still got all dressed up. This is my favorite little spot; I wish we could get closer to the little altar. No wedding cake for them, but snacks were provided.

bp683Hs.png
    aqdgLKN.png

aCJmbpZ.png

This was my favorite sim wedding of all time; I shared a few pics in one of the story threads, so I'll lock most of them under a spoiler tag. The bride's family were all mermaids; only she, the groom, and the employees were human. The groom wore flippers in honor of her mermaid heritage. Father of the groom is the dude in the wetsuit. I decided that he would have gone to a tacky tourist shop in Sulani and asked to buy their finest suit; he ended up with a wetsuit, and as a mermaid, didn't know enough about humans to differentiate between fashions. His other daughters figured out formal wear. I'm also really proud of this wedding because all butt one sim went where they were supposed to to watch the ceremony.

Nxg5lD0.png?1
    Adella making faces at the bartender.

uPCKUgI.png

BrzpD2c.png

FRXzADS.png

Half the guests were in their swimwear by the end of the night.

VCdO7Fq.png

The wedding ended when the bride got invited to the Motive Trials. It was my first time getting that event, so I had to send her. I didn't realize that traveling home while she was got would cancel them, so she didn't finish. Totally for that reason and not because she was tired from a long night.

lhSYFcy.png

As an honorable mention, my favorite wedding I've had in game was one of my first and really set the bar for all other weddings. The happy couple got married on Deadgrass Isle; I had to do some last minute rearranging of the lot so they would have the space they needed. The bride got pregnant after the ceremony in the closet upstairs. The grooms sister went into labor halfway through the reception; it was twins, of course. And the couple's best friends got engaged out on the porch during a quiet moment. A generation later, one of the twins born at the wedding got married in the same place. She was also pregnant at the wedding, but with Father Winter's baby, not the grooms. This was on my old laptop before I figured out how to best light the game; the couples involved were two sets of the grandparents of the first couple I shared, Dominique and Jermaine.
    weEuYql.png

HObs2am.png

Anna and Ryan, same spot years later

Jzq05XF.png
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    These are all lovely wedding pictures! Thanks for sharing!
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    From long time ago, but still my favourite weddings so far :) My sim Tessa and Wolfgang Munch.

iYWRCiB.jpg
    kqvCQyP.jpg
    1GZMMu7.jpg
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    I don't play many weddings in detail, but every now and then I get attached to my sims and their story and want to "attend" their big day :)

This is Duke Merlin von Windenburg marrying commoner Mandy Rosewood. It's a bit off protocol and they even had a daughter few years earlier, so Merlin is not the typical formal guy as he care more about love than class customs. More pics from their day on my blog, but this is my favorite kind of showing their affection in a goo way.

20210614b.jpg
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    My most recent wedding was a jungle elopement and it was one of my favorite weddings to date :)

DzbarUo.jpg
    P3t7iqY.png
    buAODjW.png
    ALk0hAS.png
    9BETZAM.png
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Some old ones from Connor and Clara's wedding
    16uDz0o.png
    Z1slsPt.png
    T3GirDl.png
    NuuamYR.png
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Yay, weddings! Playing legacy style, I've had so many of them in my game. Here's a tiny selection.

Big wedding party in Oasis Springs:
    TlPp7um.png

Eloping at the light festival in Mt Komorebi:
    8WLKCDe.png

Wedding at the abandoned train station in Evergreen Harbor:
    eoIf9wS.png

Sulani wedding:
    B6xZspk.png

Spring wedding in the community garden:
    KScR2OH.png

Winter wedding in the San Myshuno meadows:
    qM5Y8cj.png

Magnolia Blossom park in Fall:
    FYUwrAP.png
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Some of my recent weddings

Engagement and elopement of my legacy founder Astrid and Morgyn Ember.
    s21GI1D.png
    coH8RxG.png

My sim Sage eloping with Cassandra Goth at the Festival of Light
    6zOFEzI.png

A spring wedding in Henford on Bagley. The bride and groom are both my sims.
    xN7gHc4.png

A courthouse wedding with my sim Danielle and Travis Scott
    EkWZbaG.png

My rags to riches sim Elias eloped with Knox Greenburg in Granite Falls
    IiYIP0z.png
  • RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    edited October 2021
    I think it's really cute to see everyone's Sims wedding photos! <3

My Sims stayed the night in a romantic cabin here where they got married the night before to prepare for the next day then went to a honeymoon straight after to the Island of Sulani. Here are some photos from my Sim's wedding:

10-17-20-10-42-50-PM.png
    10-17-20-10-12-27-PM.png
    10-17-20-11-04-20-PM.png
    10-17-20-11-31-37-PM.png
    10-17-20-11-35-23-PM.png
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Here are some of my favorite weddings I created, especially because I started using more poses.

A Westbrook Wedding!
    Wedding of Evan and Claira Westbrook.
    VpnKgVu.png

Wedding of Anissa Eubanks and Kiaan Bhalla.
    5HAEgyQ.png

Wedding of Arian Eubanks and Maliheh Keshmiri.
    UNJ3f5r.png

Wedding of Kurt Jenner and Parker Shapiro.
    z0H87tw.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    I've got wedding Selfies!

6k93NUl.jpg
    QxKvQXJ.jpg

Ceremony:
    If you're a celebrity Sim and wish to have a private wedding with just family and friends, I recommend the Isle of Volpe in Bramblewood Park. Worked for Erik and his bride. Not a Paparazzi or Obsessed Fan in sight! Phew!
    Lt0cpT8.jpg
    t5Zc41e.jpg
    O4Mcuyg.jpg
    6FcOTlK.jpg
    T4toyyD.jpg
    FF3LzQM.jpg
    "I now pronounce you Celebrity Sim and wife!"
    Tv5D4rb.jpg

and that's the way it was …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Haleigh proposed to Dirk in March.
    51556225593_e7b3ddbc87_b.jpg
    They had the wedding at a romantic karaoke bar.
    51555185817_388d454cd4_b.jpg

Ellis and Mika got married outside the same karaoke bar.
    51556659739_33ab3dbd30_b.jpg

Caleb and Holly Keene-Friend got married at her house.
    51555177972_f85fd634b4_b.jpg
    She was locked out of her own house for most of the reception for daring to bake her own cake!

Holly's sister Carolyn proposed to her childhood friend Geoff at Holly's house.
    51555964411_fd7ce6935e_b.jpg

Basil Peabody proposed to Charlotte Honeychurch in a bathroom.
    51555962861_ddf03cdfc4_b.jpg
    They had a lovely outdoor wedding.
    51555961356_59daca70ec_b.jpg

Vlad married Melody at his house.
    51555171907_e24c1cc4aa_b.jpg
    They had to get married quickly, for an obvious reason!

Dirk proposed to Natalie, but they haven't had the wedding yet.
    51556009901_8f98f1c4eb_b.jpg

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    My only nice wedding photo lol
    vKDkv4F.png
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    This thread has motivated me to get my engaged couples married, something I seem to put off for to long. Loving everyone's pictures. Here's a couple of my most recent ones.
    Tobias and Sybil got engaged and married at the romance festival.
    ltD5La8.png
    AYspdYO.png
    Hunter and Luna are my jungle adventure sims so they got engaged and eloped there.
    DnByinz.png
    ukGpezC.png
    0FIheay.png
  • BlackkatnessBlackkatness Posts: 63 Member
    [img][/img]DzxU3GS.png
    [img][/img]pejFyDC.png
    [img][/img]kFP8mC7.png
    [img][/img]Dqa5nMd.png
    [img][/img]gsv8qtc.png
    [img][/img]5iJg14x.png
    [img][/img]U1seymI.png
    [img][/img]3bdrLCz.png
    [img][/img]fRMpcfd.png
    [img][/img]9MVSlKJ.png
    [img][/img]3fjX0Uy.png
    [img][/img]fWS9BYV.png
    [img][/img]6OGnHd8.png
    [img][/img]FjR7FlT.png

Selina & Bruce Wayne's Wedding. They got married on Friday 4PM in the spring during Love Day. I can't remember the name of the park or the city. But, I'm sure you know which one. In real time they got married on Tuesday.

There were some hiccups. That's hard to avoid when you have Sims behaving like Sims. Things like exercising on the isle or on the floor in the middle of the wedding reception. Sims are so stupid it's funny. Can you imagine Sims in real life. Everything would be a crises to them. How stupid would they look doing push ups in the middle of the store or at your wedding in real life. Imagine them doing that at any serious ceremony, like at graduation. Anyways, the wedding went pretty well, with some minor hiccups.
  • JanusJanuzJanusJanuz Posts: 3 New Member
    I got some ideas from this thread. Thanks!
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I really love sim weddings. :weary: 👍 Yesterday I played through the wedding of Don and Nina, but had them host a reception as well because I wasn't fully satisfied with the initial wedding event.

Wedding: In Windenburg
    The little girl next to Nina is their daughter Paisley.
    2DalPlT.png
    Mfjlc7n.png
    OxbfR3l.png
    hj4MUri.png

Don entertaining Paisley.
    CK2FoEg.png
    kfbeOEg.png

Reception: In Oasis Springs
    tkPFpgQ.png
    CnsOhJk.png
    cAgP7A0.png
    4pqjQNT.png
    DhIsmrA.png
    L1af16P.png

This time Don seemed nervous while renewing the vows.
    Mjv43fP.png
    SpvwUDG.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • TorieTorie Posts: 87 Member
    Here is my couple, married at last (took e long enough)
    EOJmmGN.png

7ktpL4X5ikI.jpg?size=1000x562&quality=96&sign=53d9f38753d08f4739c8cb1267c0cd50&type=album

nOZL2BhmNSo.jpg?size=1000x562&quality=96&sign=1c6fd6404b583422373f655b86268c7c&type=album

KSFNRml2ncw.jpg?size=1000x562&quality=96&sign=34fa7475b529feea37c72c9e281495f6&type=album

• sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

Lovely thread! I haven't played any weddings in quite a while. I should really get back into doing that.

Do the Sims sit during the ceremony yet? When that broke is when I kind of stopped having wedding events.

3lteTuB.png

6kqIavc.png

KM4B0vu.png

0IIZTHJ.png

B8Gkszs.png

I love the option to renew vows

37yyBcj.png

GDwj13W.png

RWIKkGN.png

KlwBwQw.png

FyEcp3H.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    Let me share my Sim's latest wedding scene:
    6tcBfXJ.jpg

Unfortunately it was drizzling, though, I'm sure it was a happy moment for both of them.
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    My new favorite couple got hitched! I decided that Thomas Watson deserved better and made him divorce his first wife Rahmi, and is now much happier with Indigo. <3<3

The Proposal

hHNilT8.jpg

yzfjNUQ.png

The Wedding

3KUMe5v.png

pYlPA8h.png
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    @sillyangel0906: No, it hasn't been fixed. Sims will still not sit at weddings in a vanilla save.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    Wedding picture of my Simself's daughter
    YuPGhYa.png

She got married in her teenage
    9VdXgMD.png

in Sulani
    2bGBe97.png

This girl is also a spellcaster...and she suddenly fought with Faba in her wedding party...
    2oOSbnV.png
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    W definitly need more object, clothes and gameplay for weddings