Sul sul Simmers! Join us for the Inside Maxis Livestream HERE Tuesday, October 26th, @11 AM PT! 🎉

private practice mod question

so i have this mod and it seems like EVERYONE is always sick! is there a way to "turn down" the sickness levels?

Comments

• NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 172 Member
    I had this issue with Private Practice, too. Not only were my sims getting sick so often, but everyone in my town was sick and miserable 24/7. As far as I could tell, there was no way to adjust how often sims could get sick. It was just too annoying, so I ended up uninstalling the mod.
  • mollymegan82mollymegan82 Posts: 689 Member
    yeah it was a cool mod but like you said everyone is sick all the time! im probably goin to uninstall it also
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 3,203 Member
    You can't. Hit the Uninstall button. Save yourself the headache 😆😆😆
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,128 Member
    edited October 12
    You can't, that was the reason I got rid of that mod. Download HealthCare Redux, its a much better mod and far more fleshed out than Private Practice.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy! ~ Next Update Nov. 1st!
    Goth583 wrote: »
    You can't, that was the reason I got rid of that mod. Download HealthCare Redux, its a much better mod and far more fleshed out than Private Practice.

is there a hospital i need to download from the gallery? if so im looking for it
    im assuming its a rabbithole
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 172 Member
    @mollymegan82 You won't need to download any lots for Healthcare Redux by adeepindigo. It's all rabbitholes.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,220 Member
    @mollymegan82 You won't need to download any lots for Healthcare Redux by adeepindigo. It's all rabbitholes.

where do you find it? private practice isn't even working for me.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,225 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »

where do you find it? private practice isn't even working for me.

You can find it here, for free: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49278885

To get the best from it, you'll also need to download a couple of other small mods - they're listed at the end of the Patreon page.