Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Houses in Herford-on Bagley

What did you do with the three houses in the village. Did you keep them as houses or did you change them for something else. Did you keep the bartenders in their house?

Comments

• Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    I don't keep the bartender in her house, because if you play this household, another random sim replace her to be bartender at the Gnome's Arms.
    5 Cobblebottom Street (30x20): Vet Clinic (near the place for the festivals)
    3 Cobblebottom Street (20x20): A wedding venue that look like a small church (can be set as a Museum/Lounge)
    2 Cobblebottom Street (20x15): A retail shop that sell farming produces (jams, cross stitch, knitted projects, etc.)
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I kept two houses and put a vet clinic near the festival grounds. I evicted the Scotts so my sim could have their house.
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    Interesting. I also evited the Scotts because I needed their house. Too bad that we cannot use the shops that exist in the village, only do some window shopping. The wedding venue in the church is a good idea. In all the villages in the Cotswold there is alway a church.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I kept 2 and made one a church. I moved all the premades out because I had a set theme in mind and needed all the available housing for that.

I've only played with the village in this particular save so far.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Cobbleston #5-reno into a rental and added a rooftop deck, extended size of house. Cobbleston #2 Bakery.
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    Yes, I kept them as houses.
  • Options
    Thank you for all your answers
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited October 2021
    I made one a haunted house because the UK is the most haunted area/country/Countries in the world
  • Options
    @MyriadSims Nice idea but I do not have the paranormal stuff pack. You have a nice avatar.
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Ziafar wrote: »
    @MyriadSims Nice idea but I do not have the paranormal stuff pack. You have a nice avatar.

Thanks lol.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I keep them as houses and, so far, at least, leave the Scotts in residence.

I made over a starter home with a ladder to loft attic as a Spellcaster sanctum. I made the other vacant lot over as a narrow back street, with a historic feel, as Jacobeth Close.